[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detective Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0351.jpg (241KB, 964x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
241KB, 964x639px
A city in decay.

A nation gripped by crime.

This town needs a hero.

This town needs you.

You are the first new recruit of the NYPD, an organization that once commanded respect, but one that now was a patchwork of corrupt cops and incompetent bureaucrats.

Crime runs rampant, easily taking advantage of the Polices' disrepair. Heroin addiction grips the city, people don't go out at night and a murder happens everyday. They need the NYPD more than ever, and with you among their ranks, you can bring the Department back to its former glory.

Trek across the Boroughs of NYC, working with a web of on the beat officers, plainclothes workers and secret informants to take down the biggest criminals of the day, and make the City safe.

But first, we need to figure out who you are;

>I am a incorruptible man of the law, an officer who can't be bought. I fight against crime and corruption, and believe nobody is above the law.

>I am a loose cannon, a cop who doesn't play by the book. I do what it takes to get the job done, and chafe against the inner politics and slow nature of the Force.

>I am a shady cop, someone who understands that it there's always a price. I'm someone who works among the criminal underworld, who takes bribes to undermine the scum of this town from the inside.
>>
>>1480155
>I am a shady cop, someone who understands that it there's always a price. I'm someone who works among the criminal underworld, who takes bribes to undermine the scum of this town from the inside.

In an already corrupt city this will be the most effective route, plus I don't think we've ever had a shady cop on quest
>>
Since voting seems to be moving slow, I'll move on once we get 5 votes.
>>
>I am a loose cannon, a cop who doesn't play by the book. I do what it takes to get the job done, and chafe against the inner politics and slow nature of the Force.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Since I want to get things going, I'm going to roll.

1 is Shady Cop

2 is Loose Cannon
>>
>>1480553
Just saw this, was gonna go with Loose Cannon myself. Shady could be interesting though.
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (869KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
869KB, 2000x1333px
>Sector G - Golf, possible drug deal in progress, vicinity of Longwood Ave' and Kelly

"You wanna' take it?" Your partner asks, half-asleep at the wheel.

You still haven't gotten his name yet, but you can tell the smell of stale coffee that he's like a real schmuck.

"It's not in our sector. Relax." You draw a drag from your cigarette, flicking the butt onto the wet streets. It's your first day on the Force, you're going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Your partner leers at you. "It's borderline. I'm taking it, don't think anybody is patrolling 'round here. We'll be driving real slow, no need to freak. That alright?"

"No problem," you say. "By the way, 'fore I forget, what's your name?"

"Uh, Tom. Tom Eagleton." He sputters. The car lurches forward.

"Well, Tom right? Don't fuck me Tom, don't try and fuck me like you just did again. Just don't." You sneer.

"I, uh... Gotcha." He mutters. The car pulls around the streets slowly, drifting around the snow piled on the curb. Winter was your kind of season, when the naive, when the "good people" of this city got off the streets to go celebrate the holiday's and fuck in their suburban homes, and when real work could get done.

Work like this.

You pull up next to a small gas station, a neon sign shouting 'OPEN' hangs from the window. You nod to your partner, and slide out of the car.

"Ya' hear that?" He whispers. Shouts can be heard inside the building.

You...

>Sneak up to the store,
>Burst in, taking the element of surprise,
>Wait to scope out the situation,
>Or something else. (Write-In)
>>
>>1480719
>Sneak up to the store
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.