[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cutie's Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0656.png (311KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.png
311KB, 700x560px
Ok, I know what the title says, but actually you're working for me. I just demolished this... creature's home village, and I heard it swear vengeance against me. It's going on a quest to end me right now. It's not really a threat to me, but it's taking a nap and I wanna end it's miserable life in the most brutal way possible. Only problem is, I'm not creative. Any suggestions lads? I promise to make your waifu real if things succeed...
>>
File: eee.jpg (28KB, 680x513px) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
28KB, 680x513px
Kill it with kindness, adopt it as your own and wait, let is experience the pain and suffering that is... OLD AGE! And then; in its final moments of ricketing bones and complaining about lack of grandchildren visiting, Devilishly lie to it and say "I love you" smugly smiling once you're sure it's dead.
>>
^^pure genius^^
>>
>>1478962
Absolute madman. Do this and you're going to hell for sure.
>>
>>1478962
>>1479290
>>1479382
I like your plan, but let's see if anyone could come up with something worse... If not, of to the dungeon of plea... I mean pain!
>>
Oh wait, it's waking up. If you'll excuse me, I've got evil scouting to do. Feel free to leave more suggestions here...
>>
Nobody? Nobody has anything better than those three jokers? Ok, I shall burn their flesh and force feed it to them. I will dismember and dismantle their loved ones and build new people out of the remains so I can feed them to the darkest creatures in the netherla... netherworld dang It!
>>
Ok, at the moment, she is asking some traveling merchants where she can get some money. They currently employ her as a pretend hobo to get pity change... What should I do now?
>>
No ones joking m8 this isn't /b
>>
>>1480314
Take the money it earns
>>
>>1480314
Raise her to be a capable fighter so she can become a mercenary to gain more money
>>
>>1478950
>It's not really a threat to me, but it's taking a nap and I wanna end it's miserable life in the most brutal way possible
>>1480314
Are you still going for this, Dredd?
>>
>>1481745
Heck yeah! What ya gonna do bout it? Challenge me to a fight on another thread? Unlikely...

>>1481134
/b/ is a wasteland, it's not worth it man...

>>1481659
It's a start, maybe upsetting the merchants she works for will hurt her...

>>1481733
Yeah, then she'll go on a journey to find and kill me... Off to the Dungeon of Pain!
>>
>>1482076
I've changed my form and kicked over her cup, spilling her coins everywhere. I have my minions collections it all as she's bawling her eyes out, complaining that she needed it for food... There's a crowd of peasants surrounding me...

Needless to say, I had a great day slaughtering people. She managed to get away though...
>>
>>1482083
Curse you autocorrect!

>>1482076
Forgot to put my name...
>>
Have you ever heard of the tale of Sage Streak the Petty? Reminisce upon his deeds and legend for inspiration on how to utterly crush what hope remains inside that little creature.
>>
>>1482224
And also his immortalized quotation: "T'was I, Bernhardt! I am the one responsible!"
>>
>>1482224
No, enlighten me "comrade" for this may be interesting...
>>
>>1482471
Just capture the Cutie and put a slave collar on her. Then brainwash her into being your willing slave.
>>
Morph the cute little thing into more of a Monster race such as Kobold or Gobilin. It will reduce it's cuteness, an nobody cares if a monster village is wiped out.

The disbelief and cruel nature of the world will slowly crush her spirit if the public doesn't kill her outright
>>
>>1482632
This sounds fun

>>1482652
Just cause I'm a guy with a fancy name doesn't mean I can easily morph other people. Sure, I did do it to myself. But that was only because I completed the required ritual for it. Collecting ingredients will be just as hard as sneaking a slave collar on her, since I'm stuck in this human form for an entire week before I can change back...

Let's go for a majority vote...
>>
While I wait, I guess I'll share some interesting facts.
1. My current form is embarrassing, but necessary
2. You don't know my real name or gender
3.I'm growing impatient and bored
5. There is no #4
4. Almost tripped you up there, did I?
6. You better answer now...
>>
>>1482076
>>1482986
>>1483155
So what are your forces and assets, Dread?
>>
>>1483243
I'm very suspicious of you, but here's what I currently own

1 stronghold
1 Dragonslaying sword
Enough gold to bribe the entire world to do my bidding (but that would get boring eventually)
Enough minions and slaves to do my bidding (reason why it would get very boring)
1 computer (how else are we communicating)
1 kimono (don't ask why or how)
And an all seeing eye-patch I can put on and off as I please
>>
>>1483296
Just buy the slave collar and pay for mercs to put the collar on her.
>>
>>1482471
His legend is a simple tale, for he simply uses time magic to cause every single misfortune and accident to his sworn enemy, no matter how petty it may seem.

Now I am not saying you should find the nearest time-travelling artifact to do so, just cause all sorts of mischief and malicious deeds to the runt without her knowing who was responsible.
>>
>>1485082
Thanks, that sounds interesting...

>>1483871
Ok, I'll do that

It appears the runt tried going here as well to get advice... Really funny how a guy responded to it.
It's in the link below.
>>1483142

Thanks for the extra minion guys!
>>
If I find any of you guys helping the twerp along with the elves, your waifus will die! Mark my words! Prove your loyalty and help me!
>>
It's getting tiresome to repeatedly type up my name...
>>
>>1483296
>1 computer (how else are we communicating)
>>1497830
>>1497835
Dread, you do know you can enable Persistent Quick Reply under your Settings, right? Or did your minions and servants not tell you of that?
>>
>>1497830
>If I find any of you guys helping the twerp along with the elves,
So what are the elves doing to help the girl?
>>
>>1498333
>>1498353
Nope, remind me to personally execute them...

They're currently smuggling the little girl around. They know of my presence and my power. They could prove to be a nuisance.
>>
>>1499656
Little did she know that people often "lurk" in this place...
>>
I honestly have nothing better to do. It's so boring here. If I where to post on her thread, it would indeed be awkward...
>>
I'm gonna take a nap, I've gotten used to this new body...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.