[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knight Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Bloodstained_Shovel_Armor.png (461KB, 724x724px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodstained_Shovel_Armor.png
461KB, 724x724px
Tis I, OPKnight back from the dead after a long hiatus! I am but a humble scribe of the tale of *Insert Character Name Here* and his journey through the Kingdom of Gnod characterized by its comically themed knights, its over reliance on them, and its pendant for poorly drawn maps. Now that I have introduced myself, tell me, what type of knight are you?

>A Shovel Knight, wielding a mighty spade.
>A King Knight, wielding a golden scepter
>A Plague Knight, wielding alchemy and its products
>A Generic Knight, wielding a sword
>A Templar Knight, wielding DEUS VULT
>Insert Knight Here

First to three votes will be chosen, if a tie occurs i'll explain how to break it.
>>
And off to a rousing start, I have realized that I forgot to bracket off my usage of red around the Kingdom of Gnod Stupendous!
>>
>>1478906
>>A King Knight, wielding a golden scepter
WE WILL UNITE ALL THE LAND UNDER US
>>
>>1478906
>>A King Knight, wielding a golden scepter
Haven't seen those types before. I'm interested in seeing the shenanigans a king will get up to.
>>1478927
Indeed.
>>
>>1478906
>A King Knight, wielding a golden scepter
>>
A K-king ? Ah... I mean, yes! You are a mighty King Knight , a rather hands on ruler of a lesser province in the Kingdom Of Gnod . Wielding your mighty Golden Scepter , You personally deal with any rebellions within your domain, which are few and far inbetween as the average peasant under your rule fears the whack of your scepter. Now that you have informed me of your nobility, why is it that you are adventuring?

>An ancient evil rises in the outreaches of Gnod, and has begun a reign of terror across the kingdom
>A corrupt ruler has taken the throne at the head of Gnod, it is your civic duty to see him removed and replaced by a more... fitting noble.
>You are without a wife! People in your province and across the kingdom laugh at your lack of a queen, some even in hushed tones have the gall to call you a... virgin.
>Riches, Glory, You shall become a legend and nothing shall stand in your way.
>Write In

As before, first to three decides
>>
>>1479097
>Write In
>You seek an artifact.THE artifact. A crown, to be precise. The crown to end all crowns, told of in the legends. It is said only one person ever wore it, and that was The Great Imperator. The tales say that his cranium infused the crown with divine influence. By acquiring it, you will become the ruler of all rulers.
>>
>>1479174
sure
>>
>>1479097
>>You are without a wife! People in your province and across the kingdom laugh at your lack of a queen, some even in hushed tones have the gall to call you a... virgin.
>>Riches, Glory, You shall become a legend and nothing shall stand in your way.
>>
>>1479097
You seek an artifact.THE artifact. A crown, to be precise. The crown to end all crowns, told of in the legends. It is said only one person ever wore it, and that was The Great Imperator. The tales say that his cranium infused the crown with divine influence. By acquiring it, you will become the ruler of all rulers
>>
You are without a wife! People in your province and across the kingdom laugh at your lack of a queen, some even in hushed tones have the gall to call you a... virgin.
>>
File: Crown of the Grand Imperator.jpg (827KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Crown of the Grand Imperator.jpg
827KB, 1600x1200px
You seek the Crown of the Great Imperator a fabled crown of unfathomable power. A divine object once adorned by King Gnodius Maximus himself, it is said that his very essence is stored within. Although, lost long ago with the King's mysterious disappearance and Gnod's subsequent civil war, rumors continuously murmur that the crown is still within the kingdom.

Now that the exposition is done, let us begin our adventure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You awake from your Huge Royal Bed half-full as per usual. That doesn't matter to you however, a wench would only distract you from your "benevolent" rule. You're currently within your noble bedroom, a lavish place within your rather large and gaudy house. Everything is adorned with gold, from the mirror to the walls themselves. You faintly recall a dream of the Crown of the Grand Imperator with some... strange phantom voice begging for something.
What shall you do, King Knight?
>Look in a nearby mirror and examine yourself, it's rare you're out of your royal attire after all.
>Try to focus on the dream you had from last night, maybe you can figure out what the phantom voice was saying
>Go to your kitchen, and cook a hardy meal
>Go to your library, and read some tomes to learn more about the world and possibly about the crown
>Go to your training room, and practice your Scepter swinging on a peasant dummy as to not get dull
>Write in
>>
>>1479612
>Try to focus on the dream you had from last night, maybe you can figure out what the phantom voice was saying
>>
Grand and Great shall be used interchangably, because... it is truly a Grand and Great artifact. That said, You need a name!
>Gnoddius Dongius
>Dongnod Maximus
>Priapus
>Write in
As with all votes, first to three decides
>>
>>1479637
>Magnus Maximus
>>
>>1479637
this
>>1479659
>>
>>1479637
>Phallius Maximus.
>>
>>1479785
kek
>>1479659
sure
>>
>>1479637
>Phallius Maximus.
>>
...I am moved at the enthusiasm to choose a name for our heroine, however. This quest cannot continue without choosing what he does!
>>1479612

As a sidenote, his official legal name is Phallius Maximus
>>
>>1479612
>>Go to your library, and read some tomes to learn more about the world and possibly about the crown
If we want to rule, we have to know what we're ruling
>>
File: Kingdom of Gnod.jpg (299KB, 1944x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom of Gnod.jpg
299KB, 1944x1140px
Phallius Maximus heads to his Grand Library full of the latest works, classics, and a handful of *cough*"adult pleasantries"*cough*. You skim through the history of Gnod oncemore, a series of Kings, civil wars. and other rubbish you didn't bother to pay attention to in history class. As expected, it didn't seep in easily this time either. What you did gain from this quest for knowledge is that the Crown of the Great Imperator and its wielder was last seen at Frostmount Pass. While, this information would be useless to you; you ever so conveniently found a map in your library which you shall carry with you for the sake of knowing your future Kingdom's geography.
What now Phallius Maximus
>Head to your bedroom, gaze upon your form and don your royal attire
>Try to focus on the dream you had from last night, the phantom voice still echoes in your head
>Go to your kitchen and cook a hardy meal
>Stay in the library and continue studying... there may be further knowledge here with a selection like this
>Go to your training room, and practice your Scepter swinging on a peasant dummy as to not get dull
>Write In
>>
>>1479986
>>Stay in the library and continue studying... there may be further knowledge here with a selection like this
>>
>>1479986
>>Stay in the library and continue studying... there may be further knowledge here with a selection like this
>>
>>1479986
Oh and as a brief note, even though this will be brought into light later; for those curious you are the current leader of Bordenberg
>>
File: The Gnod Peninsula.png (45KB, 1944x1140px) Image search: [Google]
The Gnod Peninsula.png
45KB, 1944x1140px
And as yet another side note, due to technology limitations it wasn't possible for the people of Gnod to procure a satellite image of their land and it's surrounding areas. However, I shall be gracious enough to share it with you.
>>
>>1479986
We need to get our minions together and use them to gather information! As a king we need a slew of minions!
>>
>>1480050
Spies?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.