[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoveQuest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15

File: arizona.png (358KB, 618x480px) Image search: [Google]
arizona.png
358KB, 618x480px
In the far away land of Arizona... In the year 2035.... something incredible is happening...

The Pheonix is rising from the ashes and our young heroes, fresh out of Highschool, now face an even greater threat. College!
Meanwhile something else, perhaps more sinister, is brewing deep in the heart of the lonely town of Pheonix.
>>
>>1478310
>Don the mask.
>>
>>1478310

Umm...
I don't know...
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1478310

> Where am I?

Roll to get my bearings
>>
>>1478328

Name - Phil MacGroyn
>>
Roll for location
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1478377
>>
>>1478310
>"..."
>Once more don the cape.
>"Let's go."
>>
>>1478310
Awaken my masters!
>>
>>1478310
Ko-ma
>>
>>1478310
wiggle wiggle wiggle
>>
File: pheonix.png (32KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
pheonix.png
32KB, 1338x1338px
>>1478320
Blacker Baron is the first to enter the Halls of Pheonix University. It feels familiar here.

>>1478322
Nadia follows and is unsure of how her first day of college will turn out.

>>1478328
Dirk finds himself inside the University of Pheonix. He Notices the people of Arizona seem much more awake and active then the people of New Mexico. Strange.

>>1478335
Phil enters the Scene. To either Reap or Damn the sinners. Or maybe just to make friends.

>>1478377
>>1478378
Cheddar find himself on the roof of Pheonix university. Odd, How did he get there? He sees three young adults smoking at the other side of the roof.

>>1478450
Az dons his trusty Keepsake and busts through the doors of Pheonix University. To reap the sinners.

>>1478467
Glim appears and it would seem she is not alone in Pheonix University. Three young women are also behind her. Glim does not recognize these women.

>>1478473
A small fairy named Ko-ma flutters through an open window into Pheonix U. She's looking quite sparkly today. She seems eager to make friends or find old ones. Which she's in luck! So many New Mexicans from her old highschool appear to be here!

>>1478481
Haq wiggles his way into Pheonix University. The air feels fresh and calm here in Arizona. He too seems eager to make new friends or find old ones! But does Haq know anyone here?

<<Everyone may perform 2 actions. One regular (ex. Talk to a friend or fight an enemy). One Passive (Like study at school or work an available job). Passive actions do not interupt or effect regular actions at all. (ex. Turn 1 John uses his passive action to study Arcane and uses his regular action to fight an enemy. Turn 2 John is still using his passive action to study arcane and is using his regular action to keep fighting the enemy. At no point in his regular actions does John Leave the enemy. The Passive action of studying already took place earlier that day.) Just ask if you have any questions.>>
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1479672
>Study History
>Search for a weapon.
>>
File: jackrightnow.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jackrightnow.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>1479672
Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>1479672
Guess I'll study diplomacy and greet the strangers behind me!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1479672

Study Math

Talk with the teacher and ask for any useful items

Roll for speech
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1479672
Ko-ma uses her passive to study Arcane.

Ko-ma decides to go wander around and ask about other locations.
>>
>>1479672
>Passive
Study arcane

>Active
Check out the area north of the university.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1479672
>>1479705
>"Heh. Always wanted to look like this."

>Look for useful rubbish
>Study in Math
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1479672

Umm...
So a start might be searching for a job... like in a fancy café, or as studemt council?
I don't know...

But a good start would be checking around! P-people and stuff, that is!
>>
What is this?
>>
>>1479672
I make my presence known....
"WHAT HO, FELLOW STEUDENTS! MAY I INQUIRE SOME INFORMATION FROM THEE?"
>>
>>1479672
Sadly no, but she wants to. She had a lot of friends back home but maybe she may find some here.
>>
File: 1495319402934.png (32KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1495319402934.png
32KB, 1338x1338px
>>1479682
<Associate History D->
In the cafeteria you find a sharp plasic knife. Oddly sharp.

>>1479705
>>1479917
<Associate Math D->
Looking in the dumpster our intrepid hero enounters a rabid raccon! And it's quite thirsty snowman blood! Er... water!

It attacks!

>>1479714
<Associate Diplomacy D->
The 3 strange women remain silent for a while. Then the one at the front responds "Command us."

>>1479745
<Associate Math D->
Math teacher seems a cordial fellow. He's gladdened by will to learn and you asking for help. He gives you a rather heavy advanced math text book

>>1479771
<Associate Arcane D->
A flushed young woman says Downtown is great place to go for all your needs. She hands you a card to a place called "Banana Slingers". and runs off abruptley covering her face.

<Downtown Area now unlocked>

>>1479861
<Associate Arcane D->
You find yourself in a rather ritzy looking section of town. A few gated communities bar your entry but the main street appears free. The men and woman of uptown bgin murmor in amazement at the sight of you. They have never heard let alone ever seen a half-dragon before.

<Uptown area unlocked>

>>1479971
<General University Desk Help +10gp, 1/6 until event and raise>
You find a flusterd girl running away skitishly from a fairy. She runs right into you and falls down. You ask about a job and says "Downtown is always hiring. Cafes industrial work, O-other things." She blushes "As for student council they usually meet at night at the gym. Got good cookies and puch. Cute g-g- I mean boys! Cute boys."

>>1479982
<A fantasy college love quest>

>>1480022
<dubs>
The dean of the school, a stern tall woman calling herself Komo, crosses your path and says "What does student boy want? Why yell in hallway? No need." As she talks you notice her row of very sharp teeth and amber demonic looking eyes.

>>1480069
<69 GET>
Haq runs into Glim and her three new compatriots.

--Active Enemies--

Pheonix University:
Rabid Racoon
>>
>>1480089
"My apologize, Sir- Er, Ma'am. I am confused on where I am currently located. Maybe You can assist me?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1480089
Swing my rusted old axe at the raccoon.
>>
>>1480089
Continue studying the arcane.

Head over to nadia.
It's time we talk again
>>
>>1480089
Huh, be very confused and reply.
"Umm, what? Do I...know you three?"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1480089

Thank the teacher! Ask him for his help tutoring me.

Maybe I can learn faster with his help?

Roll to convince him to help me (speech)
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1480089

... I should buy a pocket Watch!
> check my munz, find a place to by a pocket watch from
Also
> keep up my work.
Shoul it cost to much...
Maybe talk to my co-workers?

... a fairy is cute.
>>
>>1480135
Well shit. At least I can see what this book does.
>>
>>1480089
Ko-ma spends her Passive on Arcane Studies.

Ko-ma looks at the card with a bit of an idea and a blush on what she might be getting into.
She spends her active turn on heading over to Downtown and looking for this "Banana Slingers"
She might as well check it out.
>>
>>1480128
also for the passive, do math
>>
pheonix.png
32KB, 1338x1338px
>>1480110
Josh Spicer Primes finds himself seemingly teleported into the middle of a university called Pheonix. He appears in the food court and witnesses Blacker Baron pic up a plastic knife from the ground.

>>1480122
<2nd dubs>
She cocks her head "Fleshy man creature in the most glorious school of ALL!" She smiles and spreads out her arms juting out her rahter well endowed chest "Pheonix! We future! Soon we find good students to help dragons! Dragons cause much fun!" She's not making much sense "You should study! Maybe... combat?" She eyes your body. "I like you. I give help!" She pulls a a card from her blouse "Give this to whatever teacher you learn from. It help lots!"

<You aquire ??? Dean card>

>>1480128
>>1480181
<Associate Math D>
You're mighty ax grind down on the racoon. Blood spatters everywhere. You smile as your blade pulsates from the blood it absorbs. This fight was too easy. .. But wait, the recoon is still moving even when cleaved in half! It attacks with one half of its mangled body and (Rolled 1) misses entriely splatering against the wall! Racoon chunk and guts droop everywhere. And... its still moving just slightly!

>>1480130
<Associate Arcane D>
You head back to the university. You aslo notice a 2 women and 1 man are following you cautiosly from Uptown. You reach Nadia in the unviserity working desk work for the dean and council.

>>1480131
<Associate Diplomacy D>
They look at each other. Then say "You summoned us with your words. We're here to perform whatever task you need." They look at each other. " I dont beleieve any of us know you personally." "I'd like to!" Says a giddy one at the back.

>>1480135
>>1480135
<Associate Math D>
The math teacher is still thrilled to hear you wan tto learn but it is getting late and he must return home to his wife soon. He says the book you have should help though.

The book appear to be an advanced crash course through Calculus 1. By the time you figure that out you found you've read the whole thing!

<Associate Math D+>

>>1480139
<General University Desk Help +10gp, 2/6 until event and raise>
Your coworkers generally agree downtown is th place to go fro a pocket watch. Just before you hit downtown you encounter a fellow student named Az.

>>1480148
<Associate Arcane D>
Ko heads downtown. The SUn is begining to lower making it seem somehwat dark. There are many shops building and store. She gets a lot of curious looks from paserbys. Fairys are somewhat uncommon in this town. Finally she reaches Banana slingers with huge neon sign depicting a male stiper pole dancing.

<Area Unlocked: Banana Slingers>

--Active Enemies--

Pheonix University:
Rabid Racoon Remains <???/???HP>
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1480533
>"Jesus christ, ho, you need to chill!"
Swing at the raccoon again.
Same passive action as before
>>
>>1480533
"When did I summon you guys though? Can any of you refresh my memory?"
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1480533
Ko-ma continues to use her Passive Action to study Arcane

Ko-ma Looks up at the Strip sign and realizes that this was not at all the Ice cream place she was hoping for.

She makes note of the stares and mistakes them for admiration. Ko-ma waves back to people with a smile as she decides to head back to Campus for the night. Downtown is a bit dangerous at night and it would be bad for her to stick around.

If she can still do something when she reaches Campus, she decides to check out what her living arrangements are like at the school as well as check them out if she can.
>>
>>1480533
I go and study Psychology
>>
>>1480533
Maybe go get one? At least check out pricing.

I can bring my work, no problem...
>>
>>1480533
Pick up a plastic knife and slide it into my belt, then grab a backpack and throw it over my shoulder.
"These should come in handy."
>>
>>1480533
HaqQ1slAm tumbles to the ground after bumping into GlammerGlim.
"Ow..."
>>1480552
"Who are you?"
>>
>>1480533
Study more arcana.

Also follow aleera.
>>
>>1480885
"Well, stranger, I am Glam!"
>>
pheonix.png
32KB, 1338x1338px
>>1480545
<Associate Math D+>
With this finale chop you sever it's heart from it's brain and what little life this miserable disgusting thing had left is now extinguished. Victory!

<You aquire 2XP, 5GP it had in it's paw and a mystery liquid in a milk carton from the dumpster>

>>1480552
>>1480931
<Associate Diplomacy D+>
"We are gaurdians of this land. Long ago our people lived here. They would summon us by saying 'Awaken my masters!' at this very spot" She motions to the university "We... can see we haven't been summone din a long time." She looks quizackly at her surroundings.

>>1480594
<Associate Arcane D+>
As Ko turns away and waves to some passerbys she is given a second card by the bouncer. "If this aint your joint perhaps this place is." the card says "Ice Cream Makers" on her way to the university she enounters he long lost New Mexican friend! Az! But who's this woman with him?

Ko makes it back to the university and the asistat dean tells her "You can have room in the basic dormatory. You'll have to have roomate though. Also joing a soriety might be something worth looking into for you."

>>1480612
<Associate Psycology D->

>>1480777
<General University Desk Help +10gp, 3/6 until event and raise> <777 trips>
Nadia enters Downtown gracefully with her new companion Az. It is now night and Downtown is lit up quite brightly. As luck would have she encounters "Heaven's Door" one of the best shops selling divine wear around. The shopkeep is struck by Nadia's Angelic beauty and offers a discount "All our items come the dragon raid on the Angelic Plane in 2031. All these items are authenticly divine! Heck I was there for it. You honestly look just like on of those more foxy celestials. Just like one I fell in love with and lost. Here!" He holds out a rather dashing gold pocket watch. "You can have this for just 30gp!"

<New Location unlocked: Heaven's Gate>

>>1480885
You run into 3 girls talking to a glamerous class mate. You accidently collide. The 3 others take an instant interest in you and all fall silent. One says "Who is this one?" quite curiously as she step forward to examine you. "Everyone is dressed so oddly. I dont think we're in Arizona anymore."

>>1480909
<Associate Arcane D>
You encounter your long lost friend Ko! It's so pleasent to see old friends! Your companion finds an incredible shop seemingly from no where. It contains many trinkets weapons, lingerie, armor even some gates themselves! All from the War in Heaven that took place a few years ago. Apperently the shopkeep is a veteran of that war. He is quite smitten with your companion.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1481071
Try the, um, "finding useful rubbish" thing again. Also, take those two items.
Math studying, again.
>>
>>1481071
Glare at the shopkeeper.

Ask him if he has any swords.
>>
>>1481071
"Um, what?"
Just appear dazed and confused.
>>
>>1478310
Any info on how to join?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1481071
Ko-ma uses this turns Passive Ability on more Arcane Studies.

Ko-ma asks the Dean about these Sororities and if there is any sort of forests nearby.
As a Fairy, she feels it is important to be able to interact with mother nature a little from time to time.

She also asks about living space that fits a fairy.
As much as Ko-ma enjoys a huge bed and everything. Over the years, she gained a bit of love towards things that are fit for her size.
>>
<Woops! Sorry I skipped you!>

>>1480823
You pick up a plastic blade as well. It really is something. How can plastic this flimsy cut so fucking sharp? Just looking at it sends shivers down your spine. You and your companion Oro now both have one.

You backpack fits quite comfortably.

<You aquire a ??? plastic knife>
>>
>>1481071
I use a passive action to study more Psychology
>>
>>1481229
Exit the cafeteria and run into town.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1481071
>Continue studying and look for another weapon.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1481071

"It's... beautiful... Thank you..."
Buy the Pocket watch.
"This... Raid... I don't think I have heard of this in the history lessons..."
"C-could you tell me more? Please?"

Wy work... Shall continue.
>>
>>1481656

Also, take a look at my Watch
(Oh sheesh, my trip fell out.)
>>
>>1481071

Continue math

Go to the local bar and challenge someone to a game of darts for gold. Crack open a cold one with the boys
>>
>>1481715

(Phil not Dirk does this)
>>
>>1481071
"...wait. If it's anything like that Tibetan Motion-Picture I've seen. You three, pose!"
>>
File: pheonix.png (33KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
pheonix.png
33KB, 1338x1338px
<It is now fully nightime>

>>1481079
<Associate Math C->
You walk away from the racoon remains. For a moment you thought you saw them move again. But no it was just the Arizona Night wind blowing around some of the more juicy chunks. As luck would have it, Pheonix U has one more dumpster! You gleefully dive and swim around to search for any items that are not racoons. As luck would have it, you find a sack filled to brim with dirty Hypodermic needles! Wow! What divine providence!

<You aquire: Full Sack of Dirty Hypodermic Needles>

>>1481088
<Associate Arcane C-> <dubs>
The shopkeeper is taken aback by you sudden intimidating glare. He looks at you and your companion and relization gradually dawns upon him. "O-oh ya. Umm... I meant she looks just like an angel who was friends with my foxxy love. She was quite the socialite! Heh heh." He does kind of a nervous grimace of a smile. "Sword! Yup! We got swords bro! Swords for miles!"

He shows you his sword wears: <Divine Kitsune Sword 100gp> <Archeon Sword 500gp> <Archangel Daphne's Sword 1000gp>

"Boy let me tell you! Daphne was a hard one to kill! I use that sword myself, but I'm willing to part with it."

>>1481094
She stares you up and down for a moment then say "Would you like to join us? I like your stuff! We're always looking for someone to keep up the traditon as one us usually translates to Heben every eon or two. ... Plus I like you." She holds out her hand.

>>1481123
<Sure just give a discord ID or a e-mail and we can get in contact with you.>

>>1481188
<Associate Arcane C-> <dubs>
Unfortenately the Dean herself isnt availiable this late at night. They say she likes roam the town and outside the town after university hours. But the Assistant-Dean is more then willing to help! She's a bit of a pleaser. "There's a forest just below town next to New Mexico Memorial Lake. Be warned though. I-it's pretty w-weird. I went once with the dean and... its an experience I wont soon forget." She blushes and looks down a moment "As for sororities we have one legitamate one and one thats.. a bit of a illegitamate child. They're down the way up there... and down there." She points near towards uptown and points down at an area your not familiar with.

<Three Locations Unlocked! Fairy Fellow Forest, ??? Soriety and ??? Soriety>

>>1481346
<Associate Psycology D>

>>1481355
<dubs>
You run into downtown! Place looks glorious right now, it really comes alive late at night! You even see a couple cars coming from uptown cruising around. You can't remmber the last time you've seen a car! An older looking man on a street corner yelling incomprehensibly hands you a brochure and smiles. All of the sudden you hear a ringing sound come from you backpack. Your backpach begins to vibrate on and off.

<You aquire: Children of the Stars Brochure>
>>
>>1481491
It's very late night in the foodcourt. It's getting very dark but your determined to get an even greater weapon. You note for a second your alone as you companion runs into downtown. But you continue anyway into the kitchen. And as luck would have it. You see the largest butcher Knife you think youve ever seen. I mean this thing is fucking huge! Damn! Its held up on the wall with what would appear to be... Train Spikes? How did they get these nailed in the wall? Before your able to attempt to get it down you hear a chirp noise behind you. You turn around and look to see a racoon has walked into the kitchen. It's so dark it hasnt noticed you as it sniffs around for food. It's also walking quite oddly with a lurch in its step.

>>1481656
>>1481698
<General University Desk Help +10gp, 4/6 until event and raise>
You take the pocket watch and you feel serenity wash over you as you hold it. "Don't let that peaceful feeling overcome you." Says the Shopkeep "Thats how the angels tried to get some of us. Get us feeling nice and calm to get us to stop the attack. We'll it didnt work... well for a few of us at least. We lost more then half our men and women in that year long expedition. It was horrible! But finally we did it. We hunted down that bitch Daphne and our Dragon Commander made short work of her. She really put up a fight though. Hell, only me Jeffrey (he works the store under me) and a couple others survived that war. It was bloodbath. Er... or maybe a puffbath"

<You aquire: ??? Divine Pocketwatch>

>>1481715
>>1481716
<Associate Math C->
You go down town and find a Bar named Banana Slingers. The Outside looked like a strip club which made you unutterably uncomfortable. BUt the inside reveals its just an ice cream and soda jerk bar! All the guys are super nice hear and you talk sports, play darts and converse about the ladies and dudes with your new chums! You actually become quite puplular! You crack open a couple cold ones! A couple Cold vanilla icecream rootbear floats! The barkeep says the first one's free!

<You are now buzzed>

>>1481920
<Associate Diplomacy C->
All three suddenly unite in a formation. It the most fabulous thing you ever seen! A theme song appears to eminate from them! Oh wait that just a fellow student walking by with a boombox. But still! Wow! They say to your compatriot beside you "C'mon Haq you lovely little kitten! Join us in the pose!" Strange, you don't remember your compatriot mentioning his name to you or the 3.
>>
>>1482541
Spin around and throw my backpack as far as I can into traffic then run away while reading the brochure.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1482546
>Continue studying History.
>Sneak attack the coon with my plastic knife.
>>
>>1482552
Mine. Run down an alley or something after throwing the backpack.
>>
>>1482546
"So, what exactly are your names? What were the 'ancient times' you described like? And do you find bears cute?"
>>
>>1482546

> WOOO! I LOVE COLLEGE!

Look for some guys and say I am looking to rush a fraternity. Wink at a couple of the girls at the bar while doing this.

> I'm looking for the best social club this place has to offer! I'm looking for adventure, money and women! WHO HAS THE BEST TO OFFER!?

Order another drink and tip the bartender 20% of the cost

> Also study math passively
>>
>>1482565
Wrong trip
>>
>>1482546
"This serenity... It..."
"Thank you... can I get your name?"
> after this encounter, go for 'The shop below' amd ask for THEIR stock.

Also, all in the day's work.
>>
>>1482541
Study more arcane

Buy the divine kitsune sword and continue to follow aleera but before I leave. Talk to him about the divine war. Mention how I was there for it.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1482541
Ko-ma continues to spend her passive action on Arcane.

Ko-ma thanks the Assistant Dean and flutters over toward the direction where the Dean said this Fairy Forest would be. She does try and find the lake first to help her get her bearings though since she was no idea where she is going and it is kind of dark. Hopefully the sun raises soon!
>>
>>1482589
Actually.
Buy 2 wakazashi style for the kitsune blade and 1 katana style for it
>>
>>1482597
actually make it just one wakizashi
>>
>>1482612
1 katana
1 tanto from the divine kitsune swords
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1482541
Well, just look for any late night shops or jobs
Math as always.
>>
>>1482541
"Uh, sure."
HaqQ1slAm shakes her hand before getting off the ground.
>>
>>1482546
>>1483123
>"C'mon Haq you lovely little kitten! Join us in the pose!"
"Wait, what?"
>>
pheonix.png
33KB, 1338x1338px
>>1482552
>>1482557
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship D to D+>
The backpack flys out into the street in front of a car, the car (rolled 7) windshield implodes as the backpack flys in striking the driver. He loses control of the vehicle and smashes into a wall! The car starts to catch fire as the occupent loses conciousnes at the wheel! His head falls on the horn and it blairs continually as the fire starts. Still... through the wail of the horn you can just barely hear the ringing still eminateing from the backpack as it visibly vibrates on and off continually.

The Brochure tells that we must all get into "The Ark", a new space vessel being constructed somewhere in Arizona by the Star Children, In the Ark they will leave this planet behind and start a a new life among the stars without the aid of the "Malicous" dragons.

>>1482553
<Study +1: Associate History D+ to C->
You shuffle aound to the racoons back slowly creep forward, but you trip on a pan on the ground and land right on top of the now terrified raccon! You plastic knife comes down right in front of the racoon's head and cuts a couple inches deep into the the ceramic floor! Trapped the racoon screaches and goes into a berserker flurry! Paws and claws going everywhere!

>>1482565
>>1482574
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy C- to C>
"Each of us is from a different era in the Arizon tribe, I'm Thrusting Arrow (but you can just call me Thrust), this is Clean Rifle Shaft and thats Hot Plasma Grenade. Together we fight crime and always get home before bedtime. Well... that is before today. What were we summoned for? Name any task and me and my sisters will perform it!" "With plums!" Says Shaft Cheerily "That's Aplomb." says Hot.

>>1482569
<Study +1: Associate Math C- to C>
"Lookin for fraternity brother? You should join Alpha Alpha Alpha! Where always shacking up with that really good sororiety and going on adventure sprees with them! Those girls can be scary! But nothing Triple A can't handle! We're real drivers! We're so tough we can tow trucks with just 4 off us!"

<You spend 6gp> <You aquire: Ice Cold Rootbear Float>

<New Location Unlocked: Fraterntiy ααα>

>>1482585
<Work +1: General University Desk Help +10gp, 5/6 until event and raise>
"My name's Mathew, guy bellow me is Virgel"
Your journey down stares for seems like eons. But according to your new watch its only taking you about half a minute. Odd. You reach the bottem and to see devils, demons, naked men and woman staues as far as the eye can see. Bizarre painful looking blades adorn all walls. Lastly you see a giant stone portal in front of you. Inside you see stone steps that lead into a warm Abyss. A very tall man in long robes apears he is visably sweating from the heat emiting fromt the portal. "Welcome to Hell." He Says.

<New location unlocked! Hell's Dripping Maw>
>>
>>1482589
>>1482597
>>1482612
>>1482831
<Study +1: Associate Arcane C- to C>
"Really? I guess you do look kinda familiar under those scales. You from Ol' New Mexico? We might have been seperated during the first two forced rapures."He pauses for second and looks up "I guess this makes for 6 survivors (including the dragon) of our entire platoon. It's for the best you werent with us for what happened next. Daphne serated those she caught."

<You spend 140gp> <You aquire 2 items! A Divine Kitsune Katana and a Divine Kitsune Tanto>

>>1482596
<Study +1: Associate Arcane C- to C>
It's almost the witching hour and luckily it's a fulll moon tonight! As Ko-ma flys high into the sky she can see for miles around. She even sees the gigantic whole where New Mexico used to be...
She flys over the city with her little fluttering wings and makes it to the New Mexico Memorial Lake. And as luck would have it Fairy Fellow Forest is right in front of her! She sees glittering lights petrude from the forest as wisp like entities flutter about. They are too far away to make out though. In both senses. But whats this! The lake is lapping up waves! Ko-ma can see way out in the middle of the lake, something's rising just slightly.

>>1483090
<Study +1: Associate Math C- to C>
Jack looks for a job downtown. Most places are closed at this hour but just few places are still open! What luck! Banana Slingers is open and hiring and they would just love to have a snowman! They also say if Banana Slingers isn't your taste, Ice Cream Makers maybe hiring as well, for a snowman! They give him a card.

<You aquire: Ice Cream Makers Business Card>

>>1483123
>>1483137
"Yay! It'll be good to have you! Before you can join you have to find your spirit animal though. Just take this." She hands you a small flask. "And drink it at the witching hour somewhere where there's lots of nature! Full moon might help. Also holding hands with someone might help, too!"

"Join the pose its easy! We know you posses the rock and roll to do it! Just stand in the center raise you arms and say 'Nani!' in a tough boy voice! Like this!" The Girls get in formation and all wait for you.

<You aquire: Strange Arizona Essence>
>>
>>1483683
Go to this "Ice Cream Makers" place.
>"Yo, can I get some dosh?
Study I guess.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1483683
"Uh, okay..."
Pose in the center, raise my arms and say "Nani!" in my tough trap voice, because apparently everyone thinks I'm male.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1483683
Ko-ma continues spending her passive turn on Arcane Studies.

Sneak over and investigate this lake related movement like a tough and sneaky Fairy.
Ko-ma Even lands on the ground to avoid making flapping sounds as she sneaks and spies.
She wonders what is happening to the lake.
>>
>>1483678
"You didnt answer if bears are qt. Oh and uh, I didnt actually mean to summon you. This is actually quite surprising. Can you girls help me with...studying diplomacy?
>>
>>1483678

> hell yeHh boi!!

(Drunk slurs)

Drink my float

> What do I got (belch) do to join??! I gaunette that imma best pledge you'll get in this place! What do I gotta do?

Head over to aaa if that is required

Study math?
>>
>>1483678
Fashion my shirt into a mask, then put on the mask and run across the road to get my backpack.
"I'm sorry, that's probably just my phone! JESUS CHRIST!"
>>
>>1483802
Mine.
>>
>>1483678
Study arcane.
>"When thou gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes into thee."

Give aleera the tanto.

>"Maybe we should not go to hell? If you want I'm gonna explore. feel free to follow."

Go to the left of the downtown. That blue area.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1483678
>Attack the motherfucking coon.
>>
File: kobold.png (134KB, 450x481px) Image search: [Google]
kobold.png
134KB, 450x481px
press f.
>>
pheonix.png
33KB, 1338x1338px
>>1483694
<Study +1: Associate Math C to C+>
Ice cream makers you find on the other side of town. It's illuminated by a neon sign of a very generously proportioned woman dancing on a strip pole. Your heart sinks and your morbid curiosity rises a couple inches. Inside however you find the place is packed with nothing but innocent co-eds getting off from college and licking on completely innocent cold confections. Some notice you and smile upon your arrival, seeing a cool snowman they think might be the mascot. As you aproach the bartender for a job she says "Welcome to Iceream Makers! Where we make creamy goo into hard firm lovely ice cream!" You inquire about a job. She responds "We'd love to have a cool snowman like you warm our hearts! What kind of job you looking for? Icecream Pizza Delivery? Handling the ice cream jugs of milky goodness behind this counter or perhaps you have an act?"

<Soda Jerking Bartender 10gp, Delivery 15gp, Performance 20gp>

"And if this place or Banana Slingers isn't your style, maybe try this place!" She hands you a card.

<You aquire a business card for "This Place is Not a Strip Club, We Seriously Only Serve Ice Cream.">

>>1483697
<Study +1: Civil Engineering C- to C>
You try to engage in the pose! But... you kust.. dont quite make it. You tumble to the ground and make shrill "N-naaAAaannI??!" Instantly all three girls go silent. Thrust blushes and says "Y-your a g-girl?" Hot retorts "Well I guess that only means you'll fit in our team better. We need to work on you choreagraphy though."

>>1483722
<Study +1: Associate Arcane C to C+>
You see a nude blonde woman rises from the lake. she hasnt noticed you yet and she's carying a sword with a very determined look on her face. She hits the shore and walks towards Pheonix, draging the sword behind her by the hilt.

>>1483746
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy C to C+>
"Bears are nothing but cute." says Hot. Thrust thinks on your request for a time. Then speaks "You want us to... help you study? Well... you summoned us and this is the first time we've come to our home Arizona in a long time. How do we help with studying diplomacy?"

>>1483795
<Study +1: Associate Math C to C+>
"Well to join you'll have to..." He thinks for a second. "Steal a fairy from Fairy Fellow Forest! Ya thats it! We'll even help you!"
>>
>>1483802
>>1483807
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship D+ to C-> <Rolled 8>
You dash across the road to retieve your backpack. Luckily there are barely any cars at all these days. You open the driver's side door and pick up you backpack from the sleepy man's lap. His head still blaring the horn. How can he sleep at a time like this? Lazy. You dash away from the car and run down the street. No one is able to make out the face of you, the masked man. Plus barely anyone is here during the witching hour. Basically just a drunk homless man barfing his guts out in an ally and a mob of frat boys marching down the street from a ice cream parlor, yelling "Catch the fairy! Catch the fairy!". Your not gay or even if you are no one knows your gay so the frat boys can't be looking for you. A few blocks down you stop to catch your breath. You hear a "BOOM!" back over the way as all of Downtown is illuminated in light. You see a mushroom cloud raise and hear what sounds like the driver yell "MY LEG!!" Also your packpack is still ringing and vibrating on and off.

>>1483923
<Study +1: Associate Arcane C to C+>
You leave the gate of hell behind. Beyond downtown to the lower east lies... Suburbia! You see row after row after row of houses. Almost all of them look alike. Everythings surpisingly clean and calm. It's the witching hour so it would appear no is outside or awake. But whats this? You see off in the horizon in the middle of all these picturesque homes... a small mountain rising up. On top off this hill is a rather large and intimidating keep. There are lites jutting out of the keep in every direction. But no one in suburbia seems to notice. All the sudden you feel a rush of wind as you see something big fly through the air land at the castle then disapear inside. It was very hard to make out in the dark. In both senses. It did have very large wings though.

>>1483984
<Study +1: Associate History D+ to C->
You pluck up the knife and before the racoon can even get a good swipe at you, you plung it through its skull pinning it to the ground. There it should be dead you say to yourself as you focus your attention back on the humungus butcher knife. As you walk away you hear scrambling noises and look to see in horror that the racoon somehow still alive and trying to pull its head out of the knife.

>>1484676
<f>
>>
>>1484803
Woops! Correction on Blacker Baron
><Study +1: Associate History D+ to C->
<Study +1: Associate History C- to C>
>>
>>1484803
More arcane.

Head to the keep.
>>
>>1484803
Pull out the ringing object that is most likely my phone and answer it if it is my phone.
>>
>>1484799
"I'm not so sure...maybe you three could give me tips on how to be more diplomatic? Maybe train me? I dunno. Also, Hot, if bears are cute...y-you won't mind patting me, right?"
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1484799

Ko-ma spends her Passive turn on studying Arcane. Again.

Ko-ma blushes at the lady and flies from cover over to her cautiously.
If this encurs any acts of aggression from the lady, Ko-ma will keep her distance but still have to ask.
"Hey, uh, lady? You ok? You just walked out from the lake with a sword... And are lacking pants. What are you up to at this hour?"
She kindly asks as nonthreatening as possible.

Rolling for being as non threatening and harmless as possible.
>>
>>1484803

"I'll be back! I'm sure you are a nice person, selling highly suspicious items! But that doesn't make you a BAD person!"

Check what is below downtown. Or... let's say to the south south west.

I'll have to deliver these files later...
But this one last trip shouldn't take to long.
>>
>>1482541
Mexsus#6816
>>
>>1484803
>Grab the butcher knife and kill the coon with it.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1485638
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1484799
Take the delivery job.
I guess since a job is passive, go look for criminals to freeze up.
>>
>>1484799
"Okay..."
Get off the ground and give a thumbs up.
"...sounds good."
>>
>>1484799

> Shit yeah let's go! I heard them fuckers are fast as shit. Do we need anything to catch them?

Start heading to the store if I need items. If not start heading to the fairy forest

Study math
>>
>>1485929

Scratch traveling. Talk to the bartender.

> Ehht y sholpkeep! Imma go tryna csth a fairy. You got any hony pots or containsera? ((Hiccup)) I'll pay ewe for it! Any of yeur asbise or equipmen would be great!

Also study math
>>
>>1487176

> Ima also gonna ned honey!
>>
pheonix.png
33KB, 1338x1338px
>>1484833 Az
<Study +1: Associate Arcane C+ to B-> <dubs>
Using the guiding light of the keep you go down Suburbia to the frankenstein looking place. It's eerily quiet as not a soul stirs at 2am in these empty cul-de-sacs and streets. Finally in the velvet darkness of the blackest night, burning bright, you aproach the guiding light atop the keep. You climb the steps of the hill and reach the top. You wonder who... or what awaits you inside. You knock. Silence echoes for a moment. Then you hear shuffling and the door opens revealing a woman with raven black hair in a long black revealing dress. She says "What bring's you here, young man?"

>>1484848 Josh
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship C- to C>
The backpack uzips and you pick up what apears to be a phone (?). How did that get there? You can't afford the astronomical prices of portable phones in these times. It coninues to vibrate and the ringtone chimes the song "Here's the ring to show you I'm no joker". Before it gets past the line "There's three ways love can go-" you click answer. "H-h-hello?" My GOD! It's your sister! In the commotion of vehiculaur manslaughter and college coaching you'd almost forgotten completely about her! "Did you find a place for us to live in pwee-nix? I'm still at the bus stop from noo mek-kee-ko." She stumbles on her words, she's still quite young. A place for us to live! That had slipped your mind completely. we have 500gp so there's 3 kinds of apartment you get. And thats Good, Bad or.. mediocre.

>>1484851 Glim
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy C+ to B->
They look at each other for a moment. Then Thrust says "It's astounding. Time is fleating." Shaft speaks "Madness.. takes its toll. But listen closely.." Hot moves in ".." "Not for very much longer. We've got to keep control." She snaps here fingers and a large portal appears at you side. "If this is the task you'd have us do, then we will teach you everything on diplomacy one can possibly learn. It's time for us to time warp, again." She points at you "It's just a step to the right." as she switch fer finger to the portal.

>>1484879 Ko
<Study +1: Associate Arcane C+ to B->
Ko flys over to the stark woman as she walks towards town. Ko askes her questions. She appears confused aNd lifts up the sword to point at suburbia in front nearby. Then she points at the lake. She says "Buh-... buh-... buh-.. " Stops. Then continues walking into suburbia.
>>
>>1485299
>>1485444 Nadia
<Work +1: General University Desk Help +20gp, event and raise now> <dubs> <trips>
Virgel says "Sometimes you need to... go beyond good and evil..." confusing words. You leave the Dripping Maw of Hell behind to go rejoin Az. But right before you hit suburbia you run ito your Dean Komo as she lurks around downtown. "Oh! It's you!! Assitant tell what good job you do! Time for reward!" She pulls a very very large fruit basket with big melons, long ripe bananas and juicy kiwis! "I just buy best basket could find from banana shop! Here! They have powers! Parden me now! Must go find strange men at bars!" She dashes off downtown at full sprint. You quizzically sare for a moment then head into suburbia to follow Az.

<You aquire: The Greatest Fruit Basket!>

>>1485620 Erika
<Thank you, we'll get in contact with you shortly>

>>1485638
>>1485692 Baron
<Study +1: Associate History C- to C>
You finally reach out and pick up this enormous butcher knife. It's practically half as big you are! But you lift it lightly. It feels natural and right. A feeling washes over you. It's time to KILL. You walk over to the racoon and slam the knife down. Blood guts and organs splatter everywhere under the weight and pressure of the enormous knife. Your positevely saturated in fresh raccon. As well as the kitchen and all the food in the kitchen. You ready yourself to leave the kitchen and begin your journey towards the n- whats this?? you see a puddle of a racoon covered in garbage (seemingly fresh from a dumpster) slither in the kitchen. This new puddle starts to mingle with the old one. And something begins to form! You hear a gurgeling raccon screech in stereo!

>>1485712 Jack
<Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +10gp, 1/6 until event and raise> <You begin delivering ice cold confections to lonely women in need>
You search for crime. your Rusty axe is thirty. And just fuckin hee-hoo racoon ain't gonna sate it! You see a pillar of smoke glowing outside and decide thats a good place to start. You aproach and find a car wrecked into the side of a building billowing fire, cops and an ambulance atending the scene. The victem is burned beyond belief into a charred mess. He lies in the ambulance and remarkably is quite mobile and energetic. He yells. "Find me him! Find me the fucking masked man! Bring me this criminal's head! 1,000,000 gold to whoever find him for me! No one messes with the Blackest Baroness' #1 man!!"

>>1485752 Haq
<Study +1: Civil Engineering C to C+>
The three girls open a portal for you companion and usher her in to learn all she can about the magical rules of diplomacy! Hot says to you "Come with us! Your one of us now and you can help us teach her about the world of diplomacy!" Thrust blushes as she speaks to you, averting her gaze from directly looking in your eyes "I-it r-really is a surprise you a girl."
>>
>>1485929 Phil
<Study +1: Associate Math C+ to B->
"Nah man! We got the implements. It just so happened we were hunting for one tonight... as a mascot! Lets get a fairy!" Alpha Alpha Alpa gets out their nets and the 4 of you head out past suburbia out towards the forest. "holy smokes!" says one as he points towards the fairy forest. You see a naked blond woman carrying a sword towards the forest and with her... is a fairy! She seems distracted too! A frat boy hands you one of the 3 nets and says "Do it pledge! And see if you can get that bomb chick's number, too!"
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1487226
>Butcher this horrifying amalgam of a racoon before it can fully reform.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1487229

Phil (still buzzed, but tries to compose himself)

Approach so she can see me and not be surprised. Tell the fraternity bros to hang to the side in the forest out of sight. Tell them I will use the code word (ratchet) to catch the fairy by surprise and then to haul ass.

> Hey beautiful! What is a delicate thing like you doing out here with a sword? I can be of assistance!

Make sure my fairy net is stashed on me to where she can't see it.

> The name is MacGroyn, Phil MacGroyn.

Winks

Speech check

Study math
>>
>>1487226
Keep working in the, um, ya know Ice Cream place.
>"Hey, you, Blackest Baroness or whatever. What was the mask?"
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1487221
Ko-ma spends her passive action on *motherfucking* Arcane studies.

Ko-ma flies over closer on seeing that the women is kind of nice given that she isn't currently in tiny fairy bits.
She tries to land on the women's shoulder and ask her some more questions like if she could speak English or understand her.
"I don't understand... Do you think you could repeat that in English? Did you just sudden be birthed by the lake or something? I don't know!"

Ko-ma remains ignorant of the approaching crowd.

I'm rolling for more speech checks and trying to understand what they are trying to say.
>>
>>1487221
"Uh... uhhhhhh... yeah, there's this cool place I found it's "good" let me go get on it. Love you, b-... anything you need to tell me before I hang up?" Walk and talk. Start heading towards the place where we rent apartments.
>>
>>1487226
Umm...
Work!
Also check out that pink on the map. The small one.
>>
>>1487221
I saw something flying towards here and decided to check it out.
I'm azkeroth. Who are you?
>>
>>1487221
"...well okay then. What can possibly go wrong?"
Step into the portal
>>
>>1487226
Give an odd look towards Thrust.
"O-okay?"
Enter through the portal to the world of diplomacy.
>>
File: pheonix.png (34KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
>>1487249 Baron
<Study +1: Associate History C to C+>
Before you can focus your attention on the siren call, you go into a slice, dice and mince berseker rage! The Walls and floor are now completely covered in racoon goo! It gets into all the pots and pans. Brains fling into the sizable simmering stew on the stove. As the brains sink in you here a low whistle come from the pot. It Lowers and lowers until the sound of steam ceases. Victory has been had! All that is left of you fowe now is but a mist of blood.

You hear a door slam outside the kitchen. The clock says its 5am! The school kitchen staff must just have arrived!

<You gain 2 xp!> <You aquire an item! ??? Butcher Knife>

>>1487176
>>1487190
>>1487268 Phil
<Study +1: Associate Math B- to B>
You find honey and a large bottle in your possesion! You had forgetten you aquired them from the barkeep for 20gp!

You aproach the woman but she walks right past you into suburbia. You follow with your frat compatriots in tow and apply your best oral moxie to the young lass.

<you are quite intoxicated right now with the two root bear floats>

After having your say she stops in the middle of the suburban street and speaks "Yo- yo- yo- buh- buh buh-" Suddenly throughthe cloud of confusing mumbling the young woman is giving, you.. begin to understand in your drunken stupor... yes! She's actually begining to make sense! You translate in your mind: "Hey hot stuff! I'm looking for a great time! You look to be the man of my dreams! Lets go somewhere nice where we can get to know each other better! Also I have a fairy!" It's scary how much sense she's making in you mind. She keeps walking down suburbia and you begin to see the sun rise.

>>1487269 Jack
<Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +10gp, 2/6 until event and raise>
"It looks like a shirt made into a mask! He went that way!" He point down the street. " Get him for me and my Lady will reward you greatly!"

>>1487380 Ko
<Study +1: Associate Arcane B- to B> <Rolled 2>
You land her shoulder gracefully as she bounces along her path into suburbia. You make an attempt to undertand her better through intuition. You try to ask her the right quetions as you ask these questions a young drunk man aproaches and begins slopilly hitting on her. She responds to you "Yo- yo- yo- buh- buh buh-"

>>1487391 Josh
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship C- to C>
"J-just make sure to pick me up from the bust stop when you get a chance. Its dark and I'm getting hungwee..." You make it to the downtown apartment complex. The caretaker is just getting up for the day and thhrough his yawns tells you his prices. 50gp a night
>>
>>1487543 Nadia
<Work +1: General University Desk Help +20gp, 2/7 to raise and event>
You decide the Suburbs can wait. There's that bizarre monolith in the horizon you've been meaning to figure out since you arrived in pheonix. You walk out of Downtown to find... the biggest fucking tower you've seen in your life! Inside Pheonix this thing stands hard and errect penetrateing the sky above. You see fluffy white coulds sail buy it in the sunlit dawning expanse. What is this strange purple tower? And whats it for? You see no one nearby or guarding the tower.

<New area unlocked: Tower>

>>1487601 Az
<Study +1: Associate Arcane B- to B>
My name is Blackest Baroness. I am lady of all you see in Suburbia. It's... quite boring..."

>>1487692 Glam
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy B- to B>
You hop through portal. Your assaulted with a Kaleidoscope of vibrant colors. Images pass your eyes. An image of you at graduation day and a giant floating island. An image of A young man and his sister frollicking throught the New Mexican flowers. A large strong oni woman lifting an entire rectangle shaped piece of land off the gound. A young boy and his mother shopping for groceries. You stop suddenly and you head snaps back. In front of you, you see a blond naked woman sitting under a tree. A large sword is lying beside her. The 3 (or i suppose its 4 now) apear behind you. "Woops!" Says thrust "meant to go a little further back, She waves her and the scene swirls and changes again. You see a man with blond hair in a robe staring at a map. He is unuterably handsome. Each feature so pure. He mumbles to himself and looks up at you. "Oh i didnt see you four there, you strange silent sisters. Tell me... if you were given a chance to end all evil in the world... would you?" He waits for your response.

>>1488020 Haq
<Study +1: Civil Engineering C+ to B->
You hop through the portal and begin your amazing journey in learning! You arrive at a tree with a blond naked woman lying under it with a sword. You look around for a moment and wonder what's going. You hear someone say something behind you and look. But theres no one there. Strange. It would appear you and the lady are the only ones here.
>>
>>1488449
"..."
Just stare blankly at the naked lady and blush.
"Uh, hello?"
>>
>>1488442
>Start cleaning up the racoon slime and separating it into sealed jars.
"Don't mind me, just cleaning up the remains of a supernatural monstrosity."
>>
>>1488449
"Sisters? Oh, nonono, I'm not related to them. If I were given a chance? As long as there wasn't any strings attached, I would. But, who are you exactly?"
>>
>>1488442
Ask for an apartment, throw the money onto the table then start booking it as fast as I can to the bus stop.
"Hold on, sis! Big bro's coming!"
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1488442
Ko-ma spends another Passive turn on Arcane.

Since Ko-ma is unable to understand the lady and the Drunk guy, while cute, is pretty drunk and gross right now.
Ko-ma tries to fly away from the two of them and into the forest to hopefully catch whatever Fairies she can find after a full moon.
Curse her curiousity about big breasted women! She likely missed a big Fairy Party!

Rolling to escape the clutches of the Frat boys and Phil undetected.
>>
>>1488442

(Aside) - As the narrator of Phils life, I'm actually quite scared where this might lead. May seem like a bad idea following a naked woman who has a fairy and is practically reading my mind. Phil, however, has his own free will and will continue as such.

> (With a wide ass grin on his face) yessb! Thad sounds like a good idead!

Phil, still drunken, now notices she is naked. Now is just focused on the tits and looking at the face and tits back and forth.

> ehy, not that I'm complajnn but where are your cloths?

Phil has forgotten about the fairy until she mentions it.

> Raa--!! Rat!

Phil tries to sound out the code word for the bros to jump in and nab the fairy but fails to get it the first few attempts.

> Whers nice? I like nice. Youree nice. You lnow whas nice tho?

Phil sets down the honey pot. Grabs a handful and eats some without a spoon.

> honeyss nice. Mmm. I eard that fairys like them. Maybe we go alone and findaspot to talk and your fairy cin have someof this?

Phil makes a motion to the bros hiding to catch the fairy if it takes the bait.

> (blech) less go

Study math
>>
>>1488449
"Interesting. Did you see what that giant flying thing was? And how'd you come to become the lady of suburbia? Also can i come in? Kinda dark out."
>>
>>1488442
WORK AT JOB
>"Alright."
Run down the street to catch the baddie.
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
>>1488463 Haq
<Study +1: Civil Engineering B- to B>
She stirs for a moment , then wakes. "Oh. Hello there. Who are you? And what kind of man are you?" She stands up and lifts her sword. "I see you have no weapon. Does that mean you come in peace?"

>>1488487 Baron
<Study +1: Associate History C+ to B->
Using every jar you can find in the kitchen you scoop as much racoon sludge as you can. Then put them in a neat row on the kitchen counter. 14 bottles. Wew. A little bit of racoon goes a looong way. It is now dawn as the sun rises the cooks get to preparing breakfast and lunch. One tastes the simmering soup. "Wow! This batch tastes fuckin great!" The cooks begin to clamour to taste, too. Each is quite impressed with how it came out. "How did you do this?" They say to you. "And how the heck are you weilding that cleaver? Things so feckin heavy no ones been able to lift cept the old Head Chef Clease himself. Weve kept it there as a memorial for him." You feel unusual urges surge through your body when you look a these cooks but they begin to fade as the sun rises.

>>1488497 Glim
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy B to B+>
"My name is The Morning Star. Thank you very much for your advice weird sisters. I... now know I must go do what's right. Excuse me, I have matters I must attend to to," He bows and kisses each of your forheads. He looks at you for a monet. "Oh. I see what your hearts desire is." He says. He then pats you on the head tenderly. His kisses and pats where some the purest you've ever experienced. It clears your mind for a moment and fills it with clarity.

<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy B+ to A->

>>1488498 Josh
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship C to C+>
"Wow! Thanks young man! The apartment will be ready for your return!" The Innkeeper states. You run as fast as your legs can carry you! The sun rises but this bus stop distance is no match for the you! You reach the bus stop just as dawn hits its summit! There standing in the warm morning of Arizona is your pride and joy! Your lovely younger sister! "Big brothuh! I misses you!" She gives you nice big hug! "but why are you wearing that mask? And why do you smell like gasolween?"
>>
>>1488517 Ko
<Study +1: Associate Arcane B to B+>
Ko speed away from the woman with one galon jugs of milk and leaves her in the care of an obviously inebriated but tastful lactose conesiour. Ko speeds over to Fairy Fellow Forest and deftly avoids the 2 nets of the other 3 frat boys who try to follow her all the way to forest. Ko-ma is much faster though and much trickier, too! It wont be until morning fully hits that they'll arrive! Giving Ko-ma plenty of time to possibly socolize. The fairys indead are having a pleasent little tiny shindig. They see her and welcome her over. Boy and girl fairys numbering in about 30! What luck! One boy fairy even trys to hit clumsily on Ko-ma! "Y-you new here? I-like the pair you have there! I mean the glasses is what I mean! Nice pair of glasses! Are those a human pair? ...of glasses?"

>>1488548 Phil
<Study +1: Associate Math B to B+>
"Buh- ra- ra- ra-. Yoooo- maaaa- hurishmaaa-" your alchohal saturated brain translates "*Giggle*! Clothes? Why would I need silly things like that big boy? Rat? No that was just my best friend in the whole world Ko-ma! You should get to know her!" She leans in close to say this. "I'll have to warn you she's a bit of a pervert though." She listen to your other statements and responds."Your nice too~. Lets eat honey together as the sun rises... up there though" You follow the strange woman down suburbia to a hill in the center. Atop this hill you see a small castle. There's a man and a woman going inside the castle. As they go in the castle begins to fade. The woman starts climbing the hill towrds the keep. "Cmon we gota get in before it closses! We gotta eat honey in ther, big boy!"

>>1488692 Az
<Study +1: Associate Arcane B to B+>
"Dark? But the sun is rising." She points out to the horizon."... sure you can come in. You remind me of someone I once knew." She walks wistfully inside as you follow. "Your asking if I've seen a giant flying thing? Curious. I havent seen one of those in a long time. Most of them are overseas waging wars over mortals and planning secret Kabals. I used to do that once but I've lost interest in the those kinds of affairs." Her keep is very large and filled to brim with pictures trinkets and bizarre antiques."You like my collections? I love every single possesion I have. I take good care of each." She says half monotone. She looks straight at you "Always room for one more."

>>1488903 Jack
<Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +10gp, 3/6 until event and raise>
You dash down the street in hot pursuit of this incideuous masked man! You reach an apartment complex and see an Inkeeper holding sack of 50 gold. "Looking for someone? Maybe a room?" He says.
>>
>>1489489
Just pat Sarah on the back and hug her tight.
"I was having a costume party with a guy in a car, his car exploded and I had to go get help. Let's go home, sis."
Start walking back to the apartment complex with Sarah.
>>
>>1489503
Mine.
>>
>>1489493
Moar arcane
>"I remind you of someone? Who? And secret kabals? Are we talking about dragons here?"
>>
>>1489489
"I just grabbed this blade in the heat of the moment. Now that you mention it, it is rather large... Perhaps I have a natural talent for the culinary arts."
>>
>>1489489

Do: Talk with the Student Council about my special needs as a Catgirl. Like a sandbox, and a meat-rich diet.
Study: Reconnaissance
>>
>>1489489
Ask Thrust how is this helping me learn diplmomacy...while enjoying the given pats.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1489493

"Oh, this is getting weird... I wonder who that lady was... I-I better get back!"
Proceed to head back to suburbia. Knock on the door I last saw Azkeroth at.
"Hello? Is... Azker here? I saw something weird. A-and don't feel like it would be a good idea to go there alone."
Do ALSO look around while moving through suburbia. Maybe I can see something rather interesting.

I should also work smarter, and possibly harder.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1489489
Ko-ma uses her passive turn on studying Arcane

Ko-ma doesn't see the hard in telling the Fairy about her glasses. "Yep! Through they definitely are not for humans. These are glasses made special for me so I can see properly." Ko-ma states happily as she takes her glasses and shows the boy before putting them back on.
She reaches her hand out to the boy for a handshake.
"My name is Ko-ma and you are completely right that I am kind of new to the area. Would you mind showing me around? If it isn't too much trouble that is."
Ko-ma feels the need to bring up the fact that Frat boys are chasing her but since she seemed to have avoided them easily enough. The others can be warned in a little bit.

Rolling for just a little bit of seduction. It is mostly just speech to get the Boy Fairy to like Ko-ma a little more.
>>
>>1489493
Work at jobbo.
Look at the man with a strange look on my face.
>"I'm looking for a man with a mask."
Check to see if he's wearing one.
>>
>>1489493

Phil is confused.

> I uh. What? Did I just see a castle? Where did it go.

Phil shrugs because boobs, however, he's becoming a little more weary of what is happening. Phil follows her. When she isn't paying attention he looks back to the bros and shrugs as he walks backwards. He motions for them to get the nets ready.

> So, I didn't catch your name?

Study math
>>
>installs BSD
>materializes in weapons shop
>buys Archeon Sword (-500 gp)
>studies reconnaissance passively
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<It is now fully day>

>>1489503
>>1489508 Josh
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship C+ to B->
She hugs back as tightly as she can and says (as the sun rises) "We can finally find the peaceful life we were looking for. Maybe... I'll even get a temp job..." With tears in her eyes you both walk towards the apartment. But what's this? The sun rises on the street in

front of your apartments and.. someone... or something is walking towards you. Is... that a snow man with a rusty ax walking towards us? "Hee Ho" He says as he aproaches with a huge grin.

>>1489511 Az
<Study +1: Associate Arcane B+ to A-> <dubs>
As soon as you pull out the D word her ears perk up. She leans in, puts an arm on the wall over your shoulder and says "Tell me. What do you know about these big hot long creatures... do you know where I could find one? Could you pull one up and show me?"

"As for these Kabals... yes most of them have concerned themselves with affairs of men. They make sticky webs of intricate deceit and try to pin down victory of the known world. ... You remind me of someone I knew along time ago." She looks at a photo behind your head.

You turn took and see a younger Blackest Baroness smiling and standing next to a.. naked blond woman with a sword... and is that... Glim Glam? Yes its Glim form New Mexico! Whats she doing in this old photo? and next to her is a man that looks a lot like you...

>>1489551 Baron
<Study +1: Associate History B- to B>
"Y-yes" says the chef. "This liquid you made is quite tasty! We shall add to the recipes!" They pic up one of the raccon jars and pour it into a another batch of soup. You hear a high pitched steam squeal escape from the soup as it's added. They begin serving breakfast

to the college students.

>>1489790 Erika
<Study +1: Associate History F to D->
No need to fear! Erika has now enrolled here! She Marches proudly down the campus hallway swaying her tail proudly and occasionally twitching her ears. She turns a lot of heads as she walks through to the student council lounge. Odd. SHe sees the cafeteria is over

crowded. Everyones clamoring to try this new soup of the day. Whatever. Your not hungry for soup right now! You hungry for victory! You kick in the door to the student council lounge. The Council members drop their soup spoons in shock with a splatter. They look up from

there meals to you. "I've come..." you say. "FOR KITTY CAT PRIVELAGES!"

>>1489817 Glim
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy B+ to A->
Morning star continues his long luxurious head pats and thrust says "He provides mind clarity which helps for diplomacy. The Morning Stars purity is so stong it effects others." He gets up and beckons for you to follow. "You have also given me clarity. I must now talk to

my father and convince him to eliminate all evil." You walk out the map room and find youself in a shining kindgom atop a mountain. "Father." Says mornign star to the sky. "I have come to vanquish the evil that is here."
>>
>>1489938 Nadia
<Work +1: General University Desk Help +20gp, 3/6 to raise and event>
You leave the Tower behind. A mystery for another day. You speed over to suburbia to catch up to Az but... there's no on here! All you see is a blank empty hill where the castle used to be. The sun coninues to rise illuminateing the morning. "Hey!" You here a voice

behind you. "You lookin for something?" YOu see dean Komo trying to open the door to her suburben home. She's quite smashed with alchohal. "I fail at finding strange men tonight. Look like you fail at finding someone, too. We join forces, help look?"

>>1489973 Ko
<Study +1: Associate Arcane B+ to A->
The boy blushes and takes out his haky hand "M-my name is To-mo." Your hands touch you feel his hand get much warmer and his face turns bright red. He lets go quicly and says "H-here I'll show you around.."

As you leave you give a small warning of the frat boys to come to the other fairys. And then you leave. The fariys scatter as the sun rises and (speak of the devil) the frat boys arrive as you leave. Confused as to where the fairy went They split up and search.

>>1489974 Jack
<Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +10gp, 4/6 until event and raise>
He's not wearing a mask. But he says "Oh the masked man! He just rented a room here! He payed very well!" He lifts up the sack of 50gp "He went down that street!" YOu look down the street as the sun rises... and there! You see him now. Walking towards you. The Masked

Man! He... has a little girl with him! And she's crying! You walk towards him on the street as morning dawns. You take out your trusty rusty axe. It will feast on degenerate today. "Hee-hoo" With a smile you say.

>>1490012 Phil
<Study +1: Associate Math B+ to A->
You two enter the castle just as it almost completely fades. When you looked back... your bro's are gone! Where on earth did they get to? You focus your attention on the nice lady and this new castle. She sits down at the staircase and you two begin eating honey. She

looks up at you. "Name? I was never given a name. Unlike my 2 sisters." She says bitterly. "Usually they just call me Naked Lady with a Sword... would you name me, my dear Phil?" Stange you dont remember mentioning your own name to her.

>>1490319 Worm
<Study +1: Reconnaissance Math F to D->
The moment you arrive at pheonix universy (with your lifes pssesions of 500gp) you dash downtown and into the Heaven's Gate Shop and slame down your sack of gold on the desk and say "Give me the... ARCHEON SWORD!" The man at the counter is so startled he accidently gives

you the Kitsune sword. "NO!" you say "I DON"T WANT THAT!" You toss it behind you and it crashes out the window. You hear a thunk outside.

The store keep gets you the archeon sword and you hold it aloft and say the magic words "Hxxmmyumyum"

<You aquire the Archeon Sword>
>>
>>1491005

"Sure? I think I got most of the files... have you seen... umm... I think his name was Azkeroth... B-but let's start with your problem first!"
Assist them by helping her to get inside her house.
Also work under the supervission of my supperior.
>>
>>1490998
I guess I'm the new chef now.
>Head out to find some animals to butcher for lunch.
>>
>>1490998

P: Keep studying recon

A: Explore the campus and its surroundings
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>1491005

> How about Brienne? Also, where the fuck are we?

Phil eats honey as quickly as possible trying to sober up and gather his wits about him.

Roll to inspect my surroundings and look for an emergency exit just in case.

Phil is frightened as he's never had experience with any of this before, but he plays it cool as he can.

Study math
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1491005
Ko-ma does Arcane Studies to the best of her abilities.

Ko-ma compliments To-ma's name before they go off on a Tour with them. All while keeping an eye open for Fratboys...

But only a little attention. Most her attention is on the cute boy before her as he kindly escorts her. Such an adorable blushing face! It drives Ko-ma a bit crazy and it takes her a lot of effort not to just pounce on him like a piece of meat.

They have to get to know each other first and what better way then spending on time on a tour! P.S more seducing with clever Fairy charms. Ko-ma won't stop until the boy is eating out of her hand.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1491005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGORm3P0F1w
>"You stay away from that little girl, you hee-ho!"
Launch an icicle at the man's neck. If he runs away, I can just follow the blood trail!
>>
>>1491107
also passive will be job because job
>>
>>1490998
Study more arcane.
>"You mean a dragon?I don't know. I'm about half dragon from my mothers side I think. I'm still looking for her, Hey how'd you get in this picture. What were you doing in new mexico?"
>>
>>1490998
Well then, let's see where this goes
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1491005
Damn straight.

Roll to look for something to fight in the street outside of the shop.
>>
>>1490998
Sling my street sweeper over my shoulder and look him over.
"Hey, dude. You looking for adventure? I was just taking my sis home.
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
>>1491030 Nadia
<Work +1: General University Desk Help +20gp, 4/6 to raise and event>
You help the extremely drunk Komo into her house. "Az." she say "Oh you mean that handsome stud from New Mexico you were with." She takes moment to try to compose her drunken thoughts. "Ya.. I think I saw him go inside that Dark House on the Hill that disapears everyday. They say its haunted."

>>1491044 Baron
<Study +1: Associate History B to B+> <dubs>
You leave the student body to there voracious feeding frenzy and go to the outer school grounds. You find a large dear with with scratch marks eating a bird on the ground. You get the drop on.

>>1491050 Erika
<Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance D- to D>
The student council gives you a scratching post and catnip from the Home Ec Classroom. You merrily go on you way around school taking in all the fanciful sights! Whenyou a cat, the whole world is your playgound! Odd. Theres so many sudentd just lying on th e ground or throwing up.

>>1491051 Phil
<Study +1: Associate Math A- to A>
"Brienne..." She says "I like it. And I like you. I hope you like me too Phil MacGroyn." She indulges in more of your delicous honey then steps up stretches. "Come we must find my query. There is a war that needs fighting."

>>1491063 Ko
<Study +1: Associate Arcane A- to A>
Well here's t-the homes and cotages were we raise families... here's where we h-harvest ripe succulest fruit... and here's the hotsprings where we sometimes we go to relax." You arive at spring last. It's basicallay the size of a koi pond with a small steaming waterfall at the top. "A-a-although we usually dont come here with bothe g-genders. Usually its just the boys or the girls... here we should probably go back to the main village quickly..." He turn bright red like a cherry tomato agian.

>>1491107
>>1491111 Jack
<Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +10gp, 5/6 until event and raise> <quads>
You send an icicle right throught perpetrators neck! Blood splatters everywhere! The young girl screams and starts to cry even more. "W-who are you??" She says. Damn. You say. I'm gonna need 2 weapons to properly cut this tall tree down Hee-Hoo. Suddenly you hear a window crash up on a nearby buillding as a sword lands right in front of you with a "thunk!". A man comes out that building. He weilds a huge angelic sword and says. "Who's lookin' for a fight?"
>>
>>1491112 Az
<Study +1: Associate Arcane A- to A>
"New Mexico?" She says "Oh no that was from a war. We almost won too. We tried to Vanquish the world of Evil with the aid of the Morning Star. It's a shame What happened to him." She pauses for moment."If your mother's a dragon I might know her. I might be able to find her for you. Especially if she's a black dragon. But first... I'm so tired... would you lie with me?"

>>1491153 Glim
<Study +1: Associate Diplomacy A to A+> <You gain your Associate's Degree in Diplomacy! You van now negiate better then any common man! What subject ewill you declare as you major for your Bachelor's Degree?>
Mornign Star Stands for moment waiting. Goodness.. even when he waits he's handsome. Shaft swoons for a moment and you even feel you heart flutter at the prospect of more pats from him. Suddenly another man in ropes enters and says "You cannot do this. Evil is what the world needs." He walks up to the Morning Star.

"This.. saddens me... but fine... if war is neccessary to clear the world of evil... then war we must fight. Glim... " Morning Star holds out his hand to you. "Take my hand. Let us vanquish evil... together."

>>1491269 Worm
<Study +1: Reconnaissance Math D- to D> <69 GET>
As luck would have you find a just the right fight outside the shop! You find the sword you threw outside the window plunged into the ground between two rabble rousers. A masked individual bleeding out the neck from an icicle wound and a blood covered snowman with a vicious grin. A little girl clings onto the masked man and starts crying. What's happening?

>>1491487 Josh
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship B- to B>
As you say "Hey, dude you lookin' for-" suddenly an icle shoots out of the snowman arm and slices you righ in the neck he starts walking towards you. "Ah jeez" You think "I wish I had a melee weapon" Divine providence strikes and a sword seems to fall the heavens and land right in front of you impaling the ground. Your sister starts crying. "Hee-Ho." Says the snowman "im gonna gut you, Joe." Just as things look hopless a stranger out of the blue pops up with a huge Angelic sword and says "Who's lookin' for a fight?"
>>
>>1492230
Grab my sister and shield her with my body.
"Please you demon, you may take my life, but please don't hurt my sister!"
>>
>>1492251
>>1492225
>>1492230
>"Ha..."
Look at the masked man.
>"Looks like you aren't one of those people. I have a question. Why did you injure that man?"
Keep a close eye on the angel
(same job as always for passive)
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>1492225

Phil groggily

> War?? Look lady I barely fucking know you.

Rubs eyes.

> You're mentioning (((sisters))) that have pissed you off and have names. Is everyone of your sisters naked? What happened to the others I saw entered the castle earlier? WHAT IN SAM HELL IS GOING ON?? All I wanted to do was get catch your fairy in a net and join a fraternity. Look.

Throws the butterfly net down in disgust.

> There I've been honest with you. Further more I don't trust you. I'm in god knows where and now your want me to fight in a war? I must be dreaming.

Phil pinches himself.

> (OW!) Look Brienne, I saw you as a naked hottie and now I don't know where I am. I don't know who you are. So before we go any further tell me everything.

Phil (hopefully) has snapped out of his drunken state and is alert.

Speech check to persuade her to stop being so vauge and give answers.

Study math
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>1492225
"... I... guess it can't be helped then... I hope he's alright though. So, about your problem... maybe I can help you find them?"
Make Komo a happy... person. By doing more work.
>>
>>1492260
"My backpack started vibrating and I thought it was a demon. Turns out it was just my phone. You can never be too safe these days though... I told the man I was sorry for what I did. I never meant to hurt anyone.
>>
>>1492230
More arcane.
>"Sharing a bed? Sure. But why are you sleeping isn't it morning already?"

Use my katana to try to see her reflection.
I got a theory.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1492225
Oh look, Ko-ma spends her passive turn on Arcane.

Ko-ma blushes and smiles, "To-mo, if you could find me and you some swimming wear. I'd happily hangout with you in this spring some time. It looks really fun."
Ko-ma says as she tries to grab hold of his hand. "Is there anything else you'd like to show me? Any sort of differing customs or... physiology that I should be aware of? Maybe you know of some fun games we could play?"

Ko-ma gets closer to To-mo.

Information collecting/seduction combo!!!
>>
>>1492331
>"Listen, if you just tell that FUCKING ANGEL to get away, we can put this behind us. Deal? I can probably freeze your wound shut anyways."
>>
>>1492225

Lay sunny grass spot with my catnip.

And Keep studying!
>>
>>1492345
"I'd like that."
Look up at the Angel and speak.
"Sorry, we've worked out our differences and it's fine. You can go now, if you'd like."
Look back at the snowman.
"Please freeze my wound shut."
>>
>>1492355
Yank out Josh's icicle neck thing and freeze the wound shut with more magick
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

Seeing as things resolved themselves better than expected, Worm leaves the scene of the bizarre encounter and looks for something to fight on campus.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1492370
>>
>>1492225
"Um,"
Haq continues blushing at the naked woman
"I'm Haq, and what do you mean what hind of man am I?"
Her face goes completely red upon seeing the Woman's full naked body.
"Uh, yeah..."
>>
>>1492230
Diplomacy of course!

Blush and slowly take his hand, imagining more pats from him.
"A-Alright, what e-ever you say..."
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1492225
>Chop into the deer with my butcher blade.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.