[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1429665939989.png (6MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1429665939989.png
6MB, 2300x6400px
Let's get a civ going.

Let's start with voting on the race and location.
>>
>>1474704
Kobold
Swamp
>>
>>1474768
>>1474756
1 for Lizards (Not on here, but fuck it)
1 for Kobold

2 for Swamp
>>
>>1474787
>>1474768

I'm a fucking idiot.

1 Kobold Swamp.
>>
Kobolds
Subterranean (or ruins if anyone else votes ruins)
>>
>>1475062
Second Kobolds Ruins
>>
I vote Kobold ruins
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (223KB, 1074x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
223KB, 1074x849px
Seems Kobold Civ may be the winner XD
>>
>>1475441
Unfortunately it looks like OP is gone. Will some upstart newcomer take his place?
>>
He might have just gone to sleep.
>>
Were Jungle
Something like Were Panthers mostly, Stealthy Lives in lush jungle and strikes into melee unseen.

Mostly Tribal But with a High breeding Rate leads to a loose Civilization Spread across the great Jungle homes.
>>
So, who wants to take the reins on this?
>>
Were-Crocs
Swamp
>>
Dammit, I wanted machines! In a desert or volcano!
>>
>>1474704
>>1475441

The "Green Mountain" at the South End of the Great Divide earned its namesake threefold: firstly the surface of the mountain was choked by a dense Jungle. Secondly those who call such a wild land their home were that of the more beastly races. Lizard men or otherwise. The final reason that of a supposed city that lies within the heart of the mountain.

A city encircling a grand tower made of sapphire; though such legends are merely conjecture. In truth many nations have laid claim to the mountain and many cities have been lost to the forest. Within the Green Mountain and without.

Unfortunately for many, nations still lay claim to the mound of trees and dirt. These disputes have caused many of the jungles denizens to lose their homes if they were lucky; many gained chains as well.

Our village was no different. We were not near the Green Mountain. It was just another rock on the horizon. Another wall that secured our valley. Our town was not too small. We had a few hundred within the palisades. Then refugees began to pour into through the road from the west. All speaking of war and loss.
Dhalp opens his eyes to see a smothered campfire and some of his kin going about their business. The group had been trekking North for five days and six nights. Only two wounded remain. Jorras slipped away last night it seems. The group performs the burial rites and begins to pack up.

>Pop: 25 (13/12 m/f)
> Military: 5 militiamen ( 5 iron spears, 5 bucklers)
> Supplies: 3 turns

Dhalp contemplates the next course of action

>A: Continue North to the mountain. The faster we get there the better.

>B: Send some kin (Direction except South) to look for any game, bodies of water, etc.

>C: stay put and allow the wounded to rest

>D: Other
>>
B: the supplies needs to be bolstered
>>
>>1477623
>>
>>1477623

Splitting the group doesn't make sense right now better stay and rest the scales
>>
>>1477623
>>
>>1477623
>>
>D: accept fate, and let the machines take over
>>
>>1477623
C
>>
>>1482730
I like this one the most, we should totally do that guys...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.