[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenomorph Quest Two (Redux)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_ohojyg3GYy1qjabr0o4_1280.jpg (409KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohojyg3GYy1qjabr0o4_1280.jpg
409KB, 1000x699px
>Welcome back to Xenomorph Quest! I had to do some shit, but now I can dedicate most of my full time here!

The two bipeds still seem shell-shocked at your new ability. Amongst their babbling malignant and blurred thoughts form.
Nest. Have nest. (Resting spot??? Hiding???) They meat-- I'm similar. Similar nest? Should ask. What word is nest for them? (Meat nest?) Good idea.

M̶̧̛͠E̛͢A̸͢T̷̡̕͡ ̵̵͞͠N̨͘͝͝È̢͡S̷̴̷̵͜T̵̨͢?̷̴̢͡ you creak out.

"M-meat-eat nest?"

Ŗ͠E͘͢͢͝S̴̨̛͜T̡̨̕Į͡Ǹ̶G̸͡?̶̨̕͟

They look at you with confused faces.

"What'd you think it mean by that?

"Maybe it sayin' this meat pile is its nest."

"That's fucken retarded Carl!"

"Yer the one askin' fuckface!"

They continue like this for some time. You finally interject after several minutes of arguing.

R̵̀̀͜E̕S̸̢̨͡T̡̢̕ ͢Ņ̧͜E̛͝Ś̸̷T̕͡!

Both of them pause.

"I think it askin' if we got a home."

"Reckon we bring it over? It ain't being harmful."

"It's also the only other thing besides them little blue fellers that can speak. We could show it to Pa he would know what to do with it!"

You hiss happily and begin bobbing up and down. The two take notice and the three of you begin making your way to the what they call "the farm."
You begin to space off during the walk.

Little blue fellers. (What is blue?) More meat. More speaking meat. Equated with me? Inferior / superior? (Inferior at speaking, superior at killing.) Navigation is good here. Nest is in a tree? (Should search for tree meat.) (What is a tree, truly?)

T̸̕͡R̶̷̡̀Ę̀͢͠Ę̨͢ ́͜͝͠͞Ḿ̶͟͜Ę̶̵́À̵T you grumble before snapping back into reality.

The "farm house" looks more or less the same last time you saw it. Some yellow plant fields are missing however.

"Stay here...ugh you." Ben says.

He then stomps into the house shouting "Pa!". A few minutes later an older biped with hair on its chin walks out.

"Well here it is, Pa."

"Ere's whot? The devil 'imself?

>continued
>>
W̧H̸̕͢͠Ą̵̨T̵̢̛̀ ̸̢̧̀͠Í̷̛͞S̸͘ ͢͡D̡́͘Ę̷̵̀V̷̷̵Į̨̛͜Ĺ̡̧̕

"Augh! So it does speak!

Pa grabs the metal stick from Ben and begins to look you over in great detail.

"I ain't see or 'erd anythin' that looks like you. So eh, whot are ye?"

M̷̶͠E̵̷̛͟͞A̸̡͢T̷̢

"Ben where you find this thing again?"

"By one of the big trees Pa."

Pa coughs before heading back into the house. He comes back out a little bit later with a rectangular device in-hand.

"Welp boys we may be famous be here soon. I just contacted them Weyland folks about a new species and they'll be sending over a science team 'ere soon."

"Well shit Pa I didn't think we'd be havin' some big company folks here.

"Language Carl!"

Pa turns back to you.

"You can help yerself to one of the cows if yer hungry and eh, stay on the farm if ye can."

You clap your claws together.

H͢͡À̡̀̀͠P̴̕̕͟͜P̀Y̧͠ ͘͠T̸Ì͘M̡̛͜͠͝E̵̛̕͜S̕͢!

The sun begins to rise.

>Weyland Yutani Scientists have been called they will be here in 2 days

>Keep Talking (What do you say?)
>Retire to the barn
>Explore the farm
>Take one of the cows (Kill or Eggmorph)
>Other (Write in)
>>
Maybe this time my threads will bump!
>>
>>1473265
>explore the farm
>>
>>1473265
Explore
>>
>>1473265
>Explore the farm
>Take one of the cows (Eggmorph)
>>
Writing
>>
File: tumblr_ohojyg3GYy1qjabr0o6_1280.jpg (621KB, 900x1288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohojyg3GYy1qjabr0o6_1280.jpg
621KB, 900x1288px
The farm goes on quite a ways with fields of the yellow plant stretching over many-a-acres of land. Several humanoid figures seem to be hung up here and there throughout the fields. Nothing too interesting however. You turn your attention back to farm and the bordering forest. The house has a few pens beside beside it that holds a few creatures that you haven't seen before, you also notice a small set of doors in the ground on the other side of the house.

A rancid smell wafts as you enter the barn, you see several large animals held in pens all with the same white and black coloration.

"You can take one of em, at least that's what Pa said." Carl shouts from the entrance.

He nods and walks off objects in-hand. The Cows begin stamping when you begin to get close to their pens one makes a loud noise behind you. It is different than the others, muscular and brown in color with large horns adorning its head. You choose that one.
It snorts and begins to stamp as you approach and lowers its head horns ready to impale your black hide. You jump onto the wall and make your way into the ceiling. The Cow looks up at you with big eyes before you leap onto its back and shove your tail into its spine paralyzing it.
You then open the wooden door keeping in the pen and begin dragging it outside and into the forest. When you decide it's sufficiently deep enough into the woods you haul the cow onto a tree and begin securing it to the trunk with a thick resin. This might take a while.

>A Bull is being eggmorphed, this will take 3 days

The sun is now higher in the sky and the wind is beginning to pick up.
When you get back to the farm house Pa greets you.

"I see you took Buck one our breedin' bulls. Hope he was a good eat! Pa says with a hardy laugh.

>Capture another cow (Kill or eggmorph)
>Retire to the barn
>Talk with your "friends" (What do you say?)
>Other
>>
>>1474005
>>Talk with your "friends" (What do you say?)
"Not eat. Make little ones." Gesture to him then his kids. We understand that concept right?
>>
>>1474037
Yes you do
>>
>>1474061
I want to see his reaction
>>
thread is rather dead today
>>
>>1474037
this
>>
>>1474431
Someone else in thread! Woot woot!
>>
Lurking, voting for this: >>1474037
>>
Sorry for the wait I was doing shit writing
>>
>>1474866
Its ok Wendy glad you're back.
>>
File: w.jpg (153KB, 800x945px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
153KB, 800x945px
>>1474876
>>
File: Gnoblars.jpg (32KB, 260x342px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoblars.jpg
32KB, 260x342px
N̵̢̕͜͞Ơ͘͟͟͡T̴̀ ̨́́E̶͢͞A͠T́͘.̀͞ ͡M͝A̴̧̨K̡͡͝E͠ ̛̕͠͠L̶̢̀͘I̷͝T̴̶͟͢T̡́͝L̴̢͘E̡̡͞ ̷̧̧͜Ó̢͘͞Ǹ̴͟É̸S̢͢!͟͠ you say gesturing towards Carl and Ben.

Pa looks at you for a few moments before laughing.

That's a good one there! Seein' as you ain't got any gibbers an' all!

You begin "laughing" with him. After a few moments Pa wipes some saliva from his mouth and heads off into the fields a smile on his face.

The sun is blazing down on the farm now and the gusts of wind are becoming more and more frequent.
You see Pa start shouting to Ben and Carl about "Gettin' ready" and soon they're all in the house. They soon emerge with metal sticks. Carl starts bringing over hay-bails and setting them down in face of the forest, Ben is to be doing the same. The ground begins to slightly shake and chanting is heard in the distance. It's getting closer.

"Fuck I thought we'd have some more time before they showed up again!" Ben laments.

"Boy I thought I told you watch yer fuckin' mouth!"

The chanting is deafening and the shaking only gets more intense, but after a few long minutes it stops. A new chanting is heard this time with a single word.

"Grishek! Grishek! Grishek!

Ben covers his ears as the voices only get louder, after another painfully long lumber of minutes it stops only to have a small blue humanoid creature emerge from the forest. It is covered in some sort of wooden armor and is carrying slabs of wood with things etched into them. It starts heaving and eventually works itself into a mad flailing before screaming at the top of its lungs. Then out of the woods more blue creatures leap out into view charging towards your defense.

>Charge into the fray (d20)
>Try and talk this out (d20)
>Show your power (d20 +1)
>Try and find a better spot to attack from
>Other

That'll be it for tonight as I must slumber. I'll try and update in the morning PST.
>>
>>1475169
>Try and find a better spot to attack from
Pounce on their leader when we find it
>>
>>1475169
>>Show your power (d20 +1)
So glad this is back up
>>
>>1475707
Best quest up right now.
>>
>>1475707
Roll please.

Also no time to update this morning, but I will be back in the afternoon around 4.
>>
>>1475873
>around 4
Which timezone?
>>
>>1475885
Morning 30 minutes ago. Probably EST
>>
If you look at my lat post you will see I am in PST
>>
>>1475888
>7PM EST
Fuck. I'll try and hop in thread whrn I can.
>>
Rolled 13 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1475707
>>
Rolled 61 + 1 (1d100 + 1)

>>1475707
Amen, supported and glad to have this running again
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1476216
Whoops, too many other quests
>>
File: IMG_9475.jpg (52KB, 673x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9475.jpg
52KB, 673x633px
>>1476226
10/10 you fucked it up.
>>
I'm going to be having company over right now so we'll go back full swing in a few hours
>>
>>1476680
Can't wait
>>
Rolled 92 + 1 (1d100 + 1)

>>1475169
I'll take a crack at this
>Show your power (d20+1)
>>
Rolled 19 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>1481921
Woops
>>
>>1476680
I mean, I guess 41 hours is 'a few'.
>>
I'm back and one. Why are people rolling 1d100s? And two. I am sorry for my long departure I am writing
>>
File: tumblr_oo62blKxDr1qjabr0o4_1280.jpg (522KB, 900x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo62blKxDr1qjabr0o4_1280.jpg
522KB, 900x1203px
Your new found "friends" open fire splitting a few of the blue creatures in half on-charge, but this only seems to excite them as they let out a victory screech. You hide behind the hay barricade flat as a pancake, only a small sliver in the barricade allows you to see the carnage taking place. One creature manages to hop onto the barricade before getting beaten to death by Ben shortly after. After this display the hoard comes to an abrupt stop. The one in the wooden armor walks into view once more and begins speaking while waving a wooden slab around wildly.

"Gignakka der fegniy woraddanaaaaa!"

More creatures then step out of the brush riding small reptilian beasts. They let out a scream and begin breaking into a sprint. You decide enough is enough and leap from the ground onto the barricade. All eyes are on you as you unleash a shriek unlike any other. The charge turns into a full retreat as the small reptiles turn the other direction and run, their masters still trying to regain control.

>Charge (d20)
>Try and talk (d20)
>Another show of power (d20 +1)
>Find a place to flank them
>Other
>>
>>1484845
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>1484410
>>Find a place to flank them
>>
>>1485506
Seconding
>>
>>1485506
Thirding.
>>
Guys I'll be honest with you. I have lost all motivation for questing and shit. I also can't dedicate the time I want to the quest as it is. This is where Xenomorph Quest will end. I'm sorry if I let you all down, but yeah. I will return in the future probably with a new quest, but for now I am leaving. I will still be on /qst/, but eegh...Thank you all for playing friends and I will see you again, goodbye.
>>
>>1488710
I'm sorry you don't want to run, but its ok.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.