[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gor Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 384x480px
Deep in the forests, the Beastmen, the children of chaos prowl. Horrifying bestial creatures, they despoil and destroy everything to do with civilisation and order. You are one of these.

>What kind of Gor are you? (Capri, Bovi, True)
>What is your name?
>Which forest do you inhabit?
>Any other background.
>>
>>1473177
>bovigor
>our name is Baalgar
>dark forest at Empires lands, near sylvania
>We are gave, Gaves are Beastmen born to normal human parents. We were abandoned near a forest and took in by beastmen

Options would be nice so people that don't know lore, don't have to research everything
>>
>>1473236
Sorry bout that.
>>
Anywho, I'll give it around 20 minutes and then we begin!
>>
>>1473236
Seconded
>>
Well then, it seems we are Baalgar, the bovigor gave. Writin'.
>>
It was in the the dark forests of Stirland, where the wind of Dhar was flowing, the Crooked Horn Beastmen tribe wandered. In the tribe, was Baalgar, the Bovigor gave. As a youngling, he was dumped into the forests by a kind but foolish mother, as he had developed a gruesome, bestial appearance.

As of now, the sun was setting and the tribe were in an encampment. Baalgar surveyed what was around him.

>[1] A crude looking tent with chaotic fetishes
>[2] A hastily constructed training ground
>[3] A towering, black herdstone, glowing with dark energy.
>>
>[2] A hastily constructed training ground
>>
>>1473295
Seeing the training ground, however shoddy it was, you trot over. In it, are a few Ungors, two Gors, and one of the the tribes Bestigors. Who do you approach?

>[1] Ungors
>[2] Gors
>[3] The Bestigor
>>
>[1] Ungors
>>
>>1473307
You walk up to the Ungors. They appear to be sparring with each other, but seeing you makes them stop and look at you spitefully. "What does mean-mean Gor-thing want with Ungors? We just fighting." How do you respond?

>[1] Punish them for their insolence
>[2] Continue with the conversation
>[3] Write in
>>
>>
>>1473314
>>
>>1473317
>>1473320
Ignoring the Ungors insolence, you say in the dark tongue a challenge towards them both in combat. The loser has to become a slave to the winner for as long as they live. They accept, and you move into the centre of the ring. Roll a d10 to see which of you goes first.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>
>>1473327
With you natural speed, you deal the first blow, causing the Ungors to both suffer 2 damage, leaving them both on 8/10HP. Getting back off their feet, they split up and flank you from the side. Roll a d10, and on a 6+ you dodge.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

Whew
>>
>>1473330
You only just manage to doge their flanking manoeuvre, and they both bump into each other, leaving them both on 7/10 HP, turning around you charge back at them, sword held aloft. Roll a d10.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

God this is fast come on man I got my own Quest to run!
>>
>>1473335
Your charge does extra damage and knocks them both to the floor, leaving them both at 4/10HP. You pin them both to the floor, and they give in. You have now acquired 2 Ungor slaves, who will do anything you don't want to do. In addition, you have gained 1 favour point. Satisfied with what you have done, where do you go next?

>[1] The tent
>[2] The herdstone
>>
>[2] The herdstone
>>
>>1473340
Seeing the monument of unholy power, you are drawn to it. It's surface glows with a dark energy, with various runes carved onto it. You kneel on one foot, and can pray to any of the Chaos gods for a blessing. Which God is it?

> Khorne
> Nurgle
> Tzeentch
> Slaanesh
> Undivided
> Esoteric (Malal, Horned Rat, etc)
>>
> Esoteric (Malal, Horned Rat, etc)
>Hashut

Maybe take a little bit so my choice isn't the only one
>>
>>1473343
>hashut
Looks interesting, something else than the old 4.
>>
>>1473349
>>1473379
Hashut it is! Prepare for chaos magitech and Bulls!
>>
Suddenly, you are overwhelmed by a vision. Dark lands sprawl before you, with pits of fire erupting out of the ground. The air is dark and murky, and is hard to breathe in. Suddenly, you see a giant pair of glowing, red eyes in the mist. Out of the mist emerges an impossibly large bull that seems to be made entirely out of metal. It snorts out steam, and whispers "Come to me Baalgar, in the darkest of lands in the Far East... Come to me, and be my prophet." You are pulled back to reality, and are on the ground, with your mouth frothing molten steel. A strange mark has appeared on your back, that resembles a bull. Know.edge of how to operate machinery fills your mind, as well as a yearning for the east...

You have gained the Mark of Hashut, and can now operate artillery!
>>
Your slaves had watched the ordeal, and they approach you. "Happened what then, master?" the first one asks. How do you reply?

>[1] We must travel to the East.
>[2] Nothing to you no-horn!
>[3] Write in
>>
>>1473388
Well this certainly is new, beastmen that operates machines, but now we have purpose.
>go to tent
>>
>>1473388
>[1] We must travel to the East

>check tent first?
>>
>>1473393
"Slave-things... I had vision. We go to east. We go to shaman to gain permission." You trot over to the Great Bray-Shaman of the tribes tent, and warily enter. Inside is several chaotic fetishes, droppings, and various animal entrails.

At the centre of all this is the Shaman. He senses your presence and looks up, eyes misty. "What you want, son of the bull?" He asks. What do you say?

>[1] "I must go on pilgrimage to east."
>[2] "The gods have given me sign to me. Me must go.
>[3] Write in
>>
>>1473407
>[2] "The gods have given me sign to me. Me must go.
>>
>>1473413
"Ooooooooooooooooooooh!" The Shaman squeaks "Which of the four?" he asks. You shuffle uncomfortably. "I... no know." you reply. "Well, all four then. Me prepare leaving feast for you!" The shaman then exits the tent, and announces to the tribe that one of their number is going on a pilgrimage. A tremendous cheer erupts, and you soon find several Beastmen slapping you on the back and wishing you luck.

You then all gather around the Herdstone, and the Shaman goes up to it. "We here today to bless Baalgar, Son of Bull on pilgrimage to East. Baalgar! Come to centre!" You do as he asks. He then pulls out some Jabberslythe blood, and drenches you in it. "The gods bless you on your journey!" The tribe then starts performing a ritual dance, which heralds a pilgrimage. Much feasting and drinking is had, and deubachic acts are had across the camp. You take your slaves, a weeks worth of meals, and a sword, then leave camp. What now?
>>
>>1473426
Oh I wonder how we are treated once we start spreading true god's word.

>travel towards east,
>>
>>1473450
You and your slaves begin moving to the east, using sacred beast-paths known only to your kind. You can't help but wonder how they would have treated you had they known who your true master was. Slave 2 piped up "Master-thing, may I question-ask you?" it says. "What?" you grunt. "What is that thing on you back?" How do you respond?

> Enlighten him, then beat him for questioning you.
> Don't respond.
> Write in.
>>
>>1473458
> Don't respond.
They will learn soon enough
>>
>>1473467
You silently grunt at it as to shut it up. It sneers at you. "HA. You ashamed of Mark-thing. It not one of the four. It not even stupid human God! It... something different. Me right?" It looks at you smugly. What do you do?
>>
>>1473470
>beat him up good, and enlightenment him of Hashuts ways
>>
>>1473476
Tired of the slaves incessant prattling, you go up to him and pin him to the floor. "Listen slave-thing, and listen well. This was given by the father of Darkness himself. He is the bull God, the God that will lead our kind to ascendancy, with the four left in the dust of his mighty empire. And at the top of all that will be me. If you try to kill-betray me, then you will be destroyed. Do you understand?" You growl. The Ungor quickly shuts his mouth. You yourself are even suprised at how eloquent your language was. You let it go, and you continue forward. The first had kept his mouth shut during the whole thing, and got the same message.

Eventually, you come across a small, human village, with several cannons on the outside for defence. What now?
>>
Bad news, I won't be able to update until 16:00 GMT.
>>
>>1473488
A bit too much for 3 to chew.
>go around village and prepare to ambush an caravan or small group that uses road leading to village
>>
>>1473501
Ah shame, it was fun. You must be fastest QM on this board.
Going to sleep, so untill next time
>>
>>1473488
Watch the village until nightfall, does it look like they leave the cannons unguarded? Or the powderstore?

I want to blow this village to pieces in praise to Hashut.
>>
Back earlier than I thought I would be, don't know if anyone's still interested.
>>1473505
>>1475084
You decide not to try and take the whole village, but to lie in wait nearby. If it turns out the cannons are unguarded, you WILL use it to your advantage.

Suddenly, you hear a noise, a sound of... Humans... Talking in their lowly man-speak... What do you do?

> Wait and see how well armed they are, then attack them.
> Charge in and kill these wretches!
> Write in.
>>
>>1475247
>Charge! Kill! Feast!
>>
>>1475247
>watch n hunt
>>
>>1475928
Abandoning all thoughts of ambush you charge out the woods to see a small party of humans and a cart pulled by horses. One of them screams, but they are nought as you eat him alive. 2 humans are left. Your slaves emerge from behind you, and you command them to assist you. They do just that, and subdue the other two. What now?

> Bind the two humans to you as slaves then steal whatever is in the cart.
>Kill! Feast! Loot!
> Write in.
>>
>>1475958
> Bind the two humans to you as slaves then steal whatever is in the cart.
>>
>>1476063
Performing ancient shamanic rituals in the Dark Tounge, the two humans have a symbol of a bull branded directly on their foreheads. "Wh...what have you done to us?" one asks. You bring it right up close to you, and say, "You. Human-thing. Slave to Baalgar-thing now."

You walk up to the cart, abandoned by the horses, and pull the cover off. And what you see puts and evil grin on your face.
>>
>>1476066
In it, was 2 Flintlock pistols, 5 giant boxes of munitions, and 3 barrels of Gunpowder.

Enslaving the humans and looting the cart has gained you 3 favour points. In addition, you now have guns. Do what you will with this information.
>>
>>1476069
>take both pistols for yourself among some mutions and gunpowder.
>order slaves carry as much mutions and gunpower as it would be practical for long journey.

>wait for night and see if we can sneak the rest of barrels into village as a "gift"
>>
>>1476207
You take both pistols and twirl them around in your hands. They feel nice. You load, then aim at a tree, and successfully shoot off a branch. "Slave-things!" you shout at humans. "Carry boom-boom powder. Baalgar have a gift for humans...".
>>
You stealthily (or as stealthy as a Beastman can get), sprinkle gunpowder all around the village. The two humans weep silently about what they are doing.

You leave the village, and grab a two sticks. You rub them together, causing a fire to start between them. Before you lower them to the gunpowder, you mutter a silent prayer to Hashut in the Dark Tounge.

Then, with an evil smirk on your face, you lower the torch, and the village explodes. Elsewhere, across the Empire, several Wizards felt a Hundred voices suddenly start screaming in agony. The village has now transformed into an unholy pyre.

And then, suddenly, out of the pyre forms a great, fiery Bulls head. It looks at you, and says in a loud, harsh voice, "You are doing well, my prophet, this action brings you great favour from me. However, you still have much further to go. Across your way, you will battle Man, Dwarf, Skaven, Elf, and Undead. But know this: I am on your side, and the Beastmen shall rise in ascendancy! So says the Father of Darkness!" The head, and the pyre fades.
>>
>>1476251
Suddenly, you buckle down on the floor. You can feel your horns changing, becoming more... tough. After briefly passing out, you discover that your horns are now made of solid Darksteel, the blessed metal of Hashut! You can now use your horns as an even deadlier weapon!

Now that you have destroyed this village, what do you do?
>>
oh no the one WHFB faction I know jack squat about! well, I have no idea how enslaving the humans will work but we should make sure they are being proper slaves. Then head east?
>>
>>1476255
>travel east, we have everything we need...Hashuts favor
>>
>>1476290
>>1476297
Knowing that you have Hashut's favour, you call to your slaves, and begin to travel east. You take the Beast-Paths again, but this time... you can hear something. It sounds like... Braying? What do you do?
>>
>>1476298
>see what it is, avoid being seen
>>
>>1476303
seconded
>>
>>1476303
>>1476304
You stop, and gesture for your slaves to do the same. You then quietly creep towards the noise. The source of it appeared to be a small Beastmen encampment. What do you do?

>Gain their attention and try to convert them to Hashut.
>Kill them all, such is the fate of all non-believers.
>Write in.
>>
>>1476308
>Gain their attention and try to convert them to Hashut.
>with glorious horns like ours they can't help but bow to us
>>
>>1476379
You boldly approach the camp, and let out a loud, braying noise. It all goes quiet, and they all emerge from their tents. Seeing our giant, metal horns, some bow down to us immediately, while others just gawk. Soon, the Wargor of the tribe approaches. "Who are you, big-horn tresspasser?" he asks. "I am merely someone who wishes to ask if you have time to hear of our glorious overlord, Hashut."

"Hash-hut? I have never heard of this god. It is not one of the four." the cheiftan responds. "He is our true God. The four, they were created by man, in their image. Hashut, however, is in our image, and is our true ruler!" You continue to preach to the tribe about Hashut, and show off how he showed you how to use machinery. Eventually, the tribe comes to your way of thinking, and casts out all idols of the four, soon replaced by idols of the Father of Datkness. Even the cheiftan bows down to you, the Steelhorn.

For turning a tribe to Hashut, you gain 5 favour points! What now?
>>
>>1476420
keep going east
>>
>>1476471
With your newfound control over the tribe, you decide to head east still. After walking for a fair while, but something about the land seems... off. Even for you. It can be described as the feeling of someone walking over a grave.

The other members of the tribe can feel the same, and have started nervously braying. Suddenly, up ahead, you hear a noise. A... moaning, groaning sound... What to do?
>>
>>1476479
>prepare for battle and push forward
>>
>>1476505
Bracing yourself and loading your pistols, you call your tribe to war! Up ahead, was a large mob of zombies, roughly 20. You shoot around 10 in the head while your Warherd takes care of the rest. What now?
>>
Well, gonna go to sleep now. Hope you enjoyed the quest!
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 188x268px
>>1476573
Color me intrigued
>>
>>1476571
Continue our journey to the east, no point stopping here
>>
>>1476585
Seeing the horde of Zombies wandering around so randomly gives you a key piece of information. You are in Sylvania, the land of the dead.

Warning your troops to be more cautious, you continue on to the east. As you wander, you see several ghostly figures float by. Do you do anything about these?
>>
>>1478299
>avoid em
Some things are better left well alone
>>
>>1478470
Deciding it is best to not trifle with the affairs of the undead, you instruct them to avoid the spirits.

After walking for a while, you come across a village, with a wall of bone surrounding it. Guarding it, seems to be a regiment of Grave Guard. What do you do?
>>
>>1478474
I hate to continue being a bitch but I think we should probably avoid this. The vampire counts are hardcore.

Shame we ddn't emerge a little further south. Could've found ourselves in the Moot eating our way through fat hobbity cunts
>>
>>1478474
>go around the village
Well as the other anon said
>>
>>1478489
>>1478502
Deciding that undead sacrifices wouldn't appease Hashut, you turn back and try to go around Sylvania.

However, as night falls, a sickly green light fills the sky. Morrislieb, the Dark Moon is shining brightly. You feel as if Hashut himself is watching you. What do you do?
>>
>>1478607
maybe sacrifice the human slaves we have to hashut
>>
>>1479278
Knowing that this is a sign from your dark liege, you do exactly as he requests.

You order your tribe to create a stone circle with the tune of Hashut in the middle. The two human slaves are brought into the middle. You then begin to chant litanies to Hashut in the Dark Tounge. Raising forth your sword, you swiftly, butcher them to death. However, the blood leaking from them turns into liquid Darksteel. Slowly, all of it starts to coalesce, forming what appears to be similar to a Gor in height and appearance.The being has red eyes, which burn with a never-ending malevolence.

The being steps forth before you. "Greetings, Prophet. I am Nepthak'Relap, Dominator of Hashut. My master has sent me to aid you in your quest to spread tyranny in his name." How do you respond to this strange being?
>>
>>1479346
he looks like a goat right? so horns? greet him goat style with a horn head butt
>>
>>1479454
Deciding to prove your dominance, you challenge him to a horn-locking. He laughs, then accepts. You both pull your heads back, then lock horns! Roll a d10, on a 5+ you get the upper hand.
>>
>>1479346
>state your full name and titles and accept the thing in your warband
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>1479525
>>
>>1479539
You only just manage to force the thing to the ground. You then walk up to it, and demand it's True Name, giving you full control over it. "My true name is Gaalos Worldcrusher. Use it well." You then help it up, and accept it into your warband.

You now have a lesser daemon of Hashut in your warband! Keep providing sacrifices, and perhaps more will come...
>>
>>1479573
>Continue travelling, eye out for roads or settlements
>>
>>1479573
What are our troop and slave counts.
>>
>>1479702
We have 30 Slaves, 40 Ungors, 20 Gors, 10 Bestigors, 5 Centigors, A Wargor, A Dominator (lesser daemon of hashut) and Ourself.
>>
>>1479693
You continue to travel forward, with your new, Daemonic companion. Eventually, you all come across a road, most likely constructed by humans. What do you do?

>Wait for something you can raid.
>Follow it and try and find a settlement.
>Write in.
>>
>>1479710
Can someone better versed is beastmen lore than I explain the differences between our units?
>>
>>1479721
Wait for a wagon convoy to come by and murder the fuck out of everyone on it.
>>
>>1479792
Ungors are Beastmen with barely any horns. Gors are rank and file Beastmen. Bestigors are elite Gors with very big horns. Centigors are Gors mutated to the point thepat they became centaurs. Wargor is another term for chieftain.
>>
>>1479797
You tell your tribe to wait until a caravan convoy or something of the sort. You end up waiting for at least half an hour before you hear the sound of what seems to be a human convoy. Perfect! How do you arrange the attack upon it?
>>
>>1479817
wait until they get out of sight/sound range of the town then attack
>>
>>1479867
Gesturing your troops to perform a standard Beastmen ambush, you all run out towards the human convoy! Except it isn't humans, it is a Halfling one! Regardless, you press on, and shoot as many as you can.

You eventually kill them all, losing only 6 Ungors in the process! You begin to loot the caravan finding more gunpowder, several exotic things, and another pistol, which you gift to the Wargor. Seeing this many Halflings in one area can only mean one thing: you are near The Moot!
>>
>>1479912

If we run into Tafwick Bramwood Redd We're gonna TPK,

Regardless. Aqquire chef slaves pls.
>>
>>1479912
>Onwards towards the halflings villages
Time to raid and loot..I though there were actually no halflings in WH as they are not mentioned in army books
>>
>>1479912
>Investigate the [exotic things].
>Discuss with our Dominator the merits and methods of strapping gunpowder to slaves and using them to break enemy lines (that'd be his jive right?)
>Continue _stealthily_ on towards The Moot

>>1481540
Oh my sweet summer child
http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Moot
http://kippersmelee.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Dogs-of-War.pdf

As you can see the the hobbit-y fucks used to be around cooking soup and launching it at people. Don't have a pdf link for back when they were in the Empire rulebook but you could probably find one easily enough.
>>
>>1481540
>>1481719
You continue onwards towards the Moot, on a quest to destroy it in the name of Hashut. While doing this, you ask Gaalos what any special powers he has. "Well, as a Dominator, I have the power to suppress the will of weaker minded mortals, and can charge them with my horns. As well as that, I can teach Champions of my god his lore.

Eventually, you come across the moot, in all it's Hobbity glory. Wondering how to invade it, you suddenly have a great idea. You order your minions to strap gunpowder to the bodies of the Slaves. Lighting the fuses, you order them to run towards the villages they run towards it, their final words being praises to Hashut.

They explode, causing massive amount of destruction, giving you a perfect leeway to invade!

You have now gained the ability to create Hashut suicide bombers! What do you call this new type of unit?
>>
>>1481540
remeber that most everything in 40k was in WHFB in some way before 40k existed. Yes there are halfling in warhammer but like ratlings in 40k they are must useless all comsuming maws that are just really good cooks
>>
>>1481734
suicide bullbers
>>
>>1481812
Naming these units the Suicide bullbers, you charge into the Moot. However, it is more well defended than you thought, for right now, your are being attacked by:

> A soup catapult
> Ram riders
> An Ogre bodyguard
>>
> An Ogre bodyguard
>>
>>1481917
> An Ogre bodyguard
>>
>>1481932
>>1481939
An Ogre bodyguard slowly begins to lumber towards you, it's sheer girth causing minor tremors within the earth! It looks you dead in the eye, and says to you "Well, well, what do we 'ave here? Some goaty lads? Well, I've never tried you before, so let's fight!" You both then charge at each other! Roll a 1d2 to see who goes first.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d2)
>>
>>1482012
You both strike at the same time! At this stalemate, you can attempt to fire your pistol at him. Roll a d10, on an 8+, you hit the Ogre right in the head.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>1482043
>>
>>1482050
You only just manage to whip out your pistol, and shoot the ogre in the head. For killing a foe of such stature, you gain D5 FP.
>>
>>1482057
Now that the ogre is taken care of, you can focus on the:

>Ram Riders
>Soup Catapult
>Bee Swarm
>>
> Ram Riders
Charging with my horns on one rider's horse
>>
>>1482066
You see a regiment of Ram Riders charging towards you, screaming profanities that even a drunken Dwarf would blush at. You then have an idea.

You bend your head down, and bellow a mighty war cry, and Charge towards the Riders! Roll a 1d10, on a 5+, you Gore them with your horns.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)
>>
>>1482126
You manage to impale the ram and the rider at the same time. As they fall to the floor, the other two flee out of fear. What do you do?

>Chase them.
>Leave them be.
>>
>>1485985
>Chase them
Standing still is a surefire way to get hot-souped.
>>
>>1488949
You chase the Rest of the Regiment, doing the same to them as you did to their leader. You gain 1 favour point! What do you go after now?pt

> Soup Catapult
> Bee Swarm
> Halfling Militia
>>
>>1490113
soup'apult
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.