[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lockdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

You are a warlock. You have woken up in an abandoned shed on the outskirts of the kingdom. A clamped metal collar is around your neck, crackling with arcane energy. You notice a few things around the room - a mace, a bowl of sun ripened fruit, and a worn leather sack. The door is closed but doesn't seem sturdy.

You snap your fingers to remove the door but you feel a dull thud in the back of your head and nothing happens. The collar appears to be blocking most of your powers.

- - -

Hello! This is an open ended quest of sorts. Name/gender/age of the warlock is not important. Feel free to be as creative as possible with this quest. There is an underlying plot which will be revealed through choices made. A few rules:
>The warlock has basic powers and can learn more. Any new powers obtained must be realistic - i.e. they cannot just teleport into a castle and blow it up.
>Multiple answers by different people may be used in the same post as an attempt at any problems encountered through the quest.
>There will be times where a dice roll must be used. The dice used will be a single d20. Difficulty checks will be applied.
>>
You are able to stand up and move around. In a desperate attempt to try with your powers, you thrust out your left hand. Under your hand appears a small whirling pool of air. You breathe a sigh of relief, as at least one of your powers is still able to be used.

Your air pools can be activated one per hand, so your left hand activates one to your left and your right hand activates one to your right. You cannot have more than two at the same time. If you try to activate more than one, a previous one will disappear.
>>
>>14754
Smash through the door with the mace. Put the fruit in the bag and carry it with you.
>>
>>14999
Agreed, that fruit may come in handy later
>>
>>14999
that's a good thing to do but you need the mace for now too
using air isn't enough
>>
>>14754
Bash the collar with my mace.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.