[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Civ Campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 6

File: Feudal Yorvale.png (16KB, 850x568px) Image search: [Google]
Feudal Yorvale.png
16KB, 850x568px
A new age of discovery has began. Once small villages have now grown into early civilizations. Which of these shall you guide to become the first great empire?

>Orange - Merr
>Green - Ukin
>Red - Teros
>Purple - Onn
>Brown - Vestil
>>
File: Yorvale Geo Qst.png (19KB, 872x588px) Image search: [Google]
Yorvale Geo Qst.png
19KB, 872x588px
Geography of the continent
>>
The area in grey is unclaimed by any civilization. Mostly dis-unified nomads live there.
>>
I claim Ukin for my own
>>
>>1471194
Anything else I need to do?
>>
>>1471194
I'll become the Merr
>>
>>1471194
I shall be Onn
>>
>>1471202
What do the different colors mean
>>
>>1471245
Congratulations Chief! Your cunning personality has allowed to take control of the Ukins. Currently your military has:
-133 warriors
-12 archers

What shall you do with them?

>>1471258
Ah! You have control over the Merrians great Chief. Your army is as follows:

-95 warriors
-25 archers

What is your command?
>>
>>1471272
colors just separate the nations
>>1471264
Glory be upon mighty Onnite leader. Currently your army has:
-175 warriors
-9 archers
>>
I shall start a campaign to capture the neutral zone on the bottom left on the map, since all there is for me to do is claim territory
>>
>>1471285
I mean the second map
>>
>>1471276
We need to civilize those barbarians that live beyond our lands! The army will go subjugate the nuetral lands east up to the mountains.
>>
>>1471285
I will move my men to march up the river and take over the uncivilized nomads in our way
>>
Actually, is there anything other than fighting I could do, like infrastructure?
>>
Killing is good and all, but can I train, boost morale, capture through more peaceful means?
>>
Gimme brown nigga
>>
File: Feudal Yorvale.png (17KB, 850x568px) Image search: [Google]
Feudal Yorvale.png
17KB, 850x568px
>>1471287
Fortunately for you, basically no one lives on the peninsula, as it's harsh conditions make it hard to live there. Your army is only stopped by fatigue.
-4 warriors die on their journey

Push forward through the desert or let your men rest up?

>>1471295
The eastern barbarians are destroyed with a quick blow, they are no match for your civil men.
-6 warriors die
-12 barbarians surrender

What shall you do with this barbaric filth?

>>1471301
Sadly the northern barbarians are too strong in numbers to be tamed.
-16 warriors die
-1 archer dies

Shall we retreat or make another attempt?
>>
>>1471307
Not at the moment. Your society is not advanced enough to be managed... yet.

>>1471315
If you wish to negotiate with any barbs, you can try, but luckily for you, there seem to be little barbs at all
>>
>>1471328
Oh mighty Vestil chief. May your reign be long and good. Your standing army is:
-118 warriors
-2 archers

What shall they do?
>>
>>1471361
Offer them the chance to fight in our army and join my great nation. If they refuse, execute them. Either way we continue advancing east up the mountainside bringing civilization to all the savages.
>>
>>1471385
Those savages bent the knee to you great chief.
your army:
-101 warriors
-25 archers

You continue the campaign eastward and discover a herd of four legged beasts (horses).

Should we continue our quest or investigate them further?
>>
>>1471415
Interesting..... Perhaps we can tame them? For now our march stops.
>>
>>1471426
Your attempts to tame the beasts are successful. One of your men suggests we call them "horses". What a silly name, but itl'll have to do.
-10 horses tamed
The recently conquered barbs say they well versed in horse riding and wish to be your horsemen.

Accept their offer or have some your trusted, yet inexperienced men ride them?
>>
Okay, we have enough spare land in case of desperation, we should rest up and scout in the general area between our side, orange, red and yellow. If we get spotted, we bail or offer 10 normal warriors as mercenaries as a sign of goodwill when necessary
>>
How do I advance my nation?
>>
>>1471454
Your scouts begin head north to explore. After a few days, you spot a large army in orange clothes trying to ride some four legged beasts.

Approach them or continue scouting?
>>
>>1471452
I'll do this to ensure theres no trickery here. I'll have 2 of the barbarians serve as commanders of my horsemen whos jobs will be to train my men in the way of riding while also leading them in battle. This way I will not need to rely on them while my own men get experience.
>>
>>1471456
Right now you can explore and conquer lands
(as time passes, things will get more complex, dont worry, ill notify you guys when that happens)
>>
>>1471464
Some of the barbs are angry for not being allowed to ride, but the two are horse generals are very grateful. The barbs do trust you now/
Army:
-2 Horse Generals
-8 Horsemen
-91 warriors
-25 archers

Do you wish to take a few days to the horsemen?

Also with this new chain of command established, the warriors and archers begin to question who is above them (besides you of course)
>>
>>1471491
Hmm, the other members of the army are justified with their questions. Very well, I'll take the the two best warriors and the two best archers and make them generals of their respective units. Then a few days to train the horsemen to get experience and for the others to get used to used to the chain of command.
>>
>>1471377
We moving base to islands northeast, or be in the process of doing that.
>>
Have only 10 of my warriors approach them as the rest return and potentially train more. The ten that approach are there to show we offer peace since we have never seen one brave enough to do such thing. If we need to prove friendliness, they are to act as mercenaries free of charge until they try to harm us...
>>
Hopefully I can train more archers soon...
>>
>>1471554
Change of plans, instead of rest, we scout!
>>
>>1471524
Army:
-2 Warrior Generals
-2 Horse Generals
-2 Archer Generals
-89 Warriors
-23 Archers

After a good week of rest and training. Your men are ready to continue your campaign. However it seems your time of rest has let the word pass around of the Merrians. The barbs are sure to be expecting your attacked are probably well fortified.

What is your plan?

>>1471530
Your brightest men begin devising a plan to reach the islands the north.
What is your plan once you arrive on the islands?
>>
>>1471554
Your men scout and more and find more horses grazing the land.
>>1471524
What is Lord Oranges response to the green clothed men who approach?
>>
>>1471585
I'll allow the barbarians to willingly join under my rule, if they refuse I will break them and their defenses.
>>1471600
Send them back to their leader, with them a message that if they wish to trade they may come send traders. Otherwise I am uninterested.
>>
>>1471600
We claim the horses and get our archers to ride them and shoot! At the same time!
Also, I send the messengers back, telling them to enjoy life under a new commander if I can have at least 5 archers back...
>>
That is my attempt to "trade"...
>>
I think I'll go change my name from Green Commando to this
>>
>>1471554
Your men return. They say they are open to trade but that about it. Your scouts spot heavily fortified barbs and merrians preparing to attack them

>>1471621
The barbs refuse to bend the knee. They stand their ground. Because of their defenses, they will prove to be a formidable foe...
>I roll 2
>You roll 20
However yet again your army proves to be unstoppable. Their camp is quickly destroyed by and almost all the men are slaughtered. None of your men die. It's a major victory. Further observation reveal that their are many children left (12 to be exact)
What shall be done with them?
>>
>>1471634
With some work, your archer become Horse archers.
-133 Warriors
-12 Horse Archers
>>1471621
What is your response to Greenskin?
>>
>>1471680
Why we'll take these children into our care, no doubt they can find someone to adopt them in our homelands. Then we shall continue conquering the savages, east we still go.
>>1471703
Send them back, we have no need for foriegn soldiers and our archers are valuble men.
>>
Feudal Yorvale.png
17KB, 850x568px
>>1471724
You continue to head east only realize that you've hit the edge of the mountains.
>>
Send scouts to desert to check for wandering tribes
>>
>>1471761
You spot some very hardy sandmen. You probably didn't notice them before because they blend in so well. They are brandishing long metal swords. Compared to your clubs they are far better.

what is your course of action?
>>
>>1471739
Clearly we shall now expand north
>>
Approach them and try to convince them that if they join us, they wouldn't have to suffer in the hot sun. If they join us, they can enjoy the cooler part of our territory and hopefully teach us how to make swords, if not, time to raid with our archers...
>>
>>1471806
They accept your offer, but will only accept your offer if they are in charge of your
'inferior
' club men.

Deal?
>>
>>1471806
Ok just see if they will willingly join us in our fertile lands
>>
>>1471827
Show them my archers and tell them that if they don't willingly submit, their families will suffer more...
>>
>>1471804
A wise choice, spreading north will further your powe- wait whats this?

It seems in your absence from the capital, an ambitious merchant has taking control of them the city and has begun trading goods with filthy barbs.

How will you confront this?
>>
>>1471852
This is my action, hopefully speed and range kick in
>>
By around 19:00:00 I will have to log off for sleep sorry in advance!
>>
>>1471855
After seeing your mighty arrows, the tribals back down and make their journey north to more fertile lands. Your empire has grown quite large.
How will you maintain your power with all this land?
>>
>>1471870
Ill probably sleep soon anyways, dont worry. Ill probably get back on pretty late tomorrow.
>>
Feudal Yorvale.png
17KB, 850x568px
>>1471878
>>
First, request the secret to making more swords and handing some from our "dear friends" the desert folk to our own men, tell them that since they complied, they can relax while we fortify the place. As a sign of goodwill, maybe harvest wood and figure out how to make better shelters for civilian/troop rest/protection
>>
Orange I meant no harm!
Oh, you had more archers, I see why your so defensive, carry on! (Away from my side of the mountain)
>>
>>1471908
They agree to teach you their ways of the sword. They decline to rest however and ask to become members of your army.

Accept?
>>
May I have the number of people currently in my army?
>>
>>1471940
Why not! We fight like brothers in our new MOTHERLAND!
>>
>>1471946
-133 Warriors
-12 Horse Archers
-31 Swordsmen (Sandmen)
>>
Building better homes for our families and bases near places of importance for protection out of harvested wood would be nice... Chop chop peasants! This is literally for the good of us all!
>>
>>1471979
Large amounts of land, a massive army, and several forts and towns. I do believe you have an empire sir. Your people even cry out "Emperor".

Do you accept this title?
>>
To avoid getting the power to my head, a simple M'lord is fine... craft some swords to replace our current clubs men, send scouts to find more horses. That's about all I could think of doing at the moment...
>>
It's almost time for me to log off, I could use the rest, hopefully I don't get murdered in much sleep...
>>
Ukin - the land of "cooperation" and "impressiveness".
Name is pronounced OOH-uh-KIN
Mainly desert and forest if I am correct
>>
>>1472027
You politely decline the title. Some men see this as you being weak. Perhaps your power will be challenged in the near future. Also you know wear a fedora... m'lord.

Army:
-164 Swordsmen
-12 Horse Archers

Your army is quite large. it may be time to divide the power between them.
>>
>>1472061
yes your are correct. desert and forests

however i imagined it as YOO-kin, but whatever you wish.... m'lord
>>
Split the swords men into two groups, the "Main" force and the "Raider" force. I'll put my archers of in the raider force. The main force is to watch over our empire and defend when necessary while the raiders are meant for general warfare. Now then, have the scouts found more horses, because we could try seeing if we can make smaller swords, maybe "knives" if you will, for our dear archers in case they need melee protection... Oh right, take twelve of the swordsman in the raider group and train them to be archers both skilled in ranged and melee combat... Night guys. I said M'lord as in My lord, not My Lady! I don't tip fedoras, I tip waiters
>>
>>1472106
Alright night then! See y'all tomorrow night. *tips fedora*
>>
File: Feudal Yorvale.png (18KB, 850x568px) Image search: [Google]
Feudal Yorvale.png
18KB, 850x568px
Gold Stars are your capitals
>>
Hello guys! Anyone other than OP on? If so, I wanna research boats!
>>
Hello?
>>
I guess while I wait, I should name the capital...

How about Lillika?
>>
>>1472106
>>1473602
I wanna do these two
>>
Hey guys! OP here, also known as faggot. You guys online?
>>
Sorry for coming on really late. I had a busy day.
>>
Yeah, I think I've got time. I've been waiting man! Check above, I planned ahead.
>>
Thanks for trying by the way! The game is fun so far
>>
4chan time is wierd, I'm trying to figure out what time is it in here compared to real life...
>>
>>1474208
Ah the great city of Lillika, the great jewel of your ever-growing empire.

With a great power, comes great responsibility of course. Your main force sets off to protect your lands.

How many men shall work in the main force?
>>
>>1474224
Well its set in military time. Just subtract 12 from whatever the number is and that is your time.

Right now it says 21:27, subtracted 12 and its 9:27
>>
>>1474238
Thanks man!

>>1474230
82 swordsmen (exactly half of the total men) are defending the inside, mainly from corruption but also in case of invasion. The other 82 are to join with my horse archers to make up my conquering force... I'd like to make better bows, or a crossbow if you'll let me. I'd like 24 in total to supplement my original archers
>>
24 better bows or crossbows for my archers and the twelve remaining so that the swordsman in my conquering force can also use ranged attacks...
>>
Whoops, gotta log off now, see ya!
>>
>>1474258
Raiders:
-82 Swordsmen
-12 Horse Archers (With makeshift knives)

MF:
-82 Swordsmen

(Hopefully this correct)

Oh mighty Greenskin! What shall we do with the raider army you have forged?
>>
For now, claim the lower part of the mountain range until I hit the yellow clan and make sure my archers stay back for now because I'd need them to breed their horses...

>>1474275
Yeah, that's how I like my men...
Ready for combat and willing to listen!
>>
>>1471194
Us mighty Teros CANNOT stand with these...these opposing lands that the gods gave for us to keep. We desire to take a stand for the safety of our kingdom.
>>
>>1476710
Oh, Teros is yellow? Well, my warriors mean no harm, we just want more farmland if you're alright with that man
>>
>>1476758
Shoot, meant red
>>
I guess we shall wait for OP to tell us our fate for now...
>>
>>1476758
We desire the same goals then? My people have been living on nothing but the poor vegetation in the area and the meager amounts of fish we can catch. Considering there seems to be a mountain pass between us, I believe we won't have too much conflict.
>>
>>1476786
King Teros, I have a proposal for you. You know about Merr (the orange nation), right?
>>
>>1476786
>>1476853
I hope you knew I was waiting for a reaction,right?
>>
>>1476912
I was not, unfortunately I was away. But now I am here, and yes, I am aware of them, but only from the rare whispers among my people and the echoes of war cries that I hear over the mountains. Why do you ask?
>>
You see, there are approaching my land as seen in this map >>1472151
If I give you the secret of the metal sword, will you promise an alliance with my land? I promise to keep both of our lands' needs in mind when fighting and planning so long as you do the same. What is your choice? Neutrality, or an alliance?
>>
>>1471585
This is a rough idea of what there men are like...
>>
All that's left after your choice is to hopefully wait for God's will (OP)
>>
>>1477121
I believe an alliance is an intelligent thing to suggest, but I do not believe sharpened metal alone will make this alliance worthwhile to my people. But I am willing to suggest a counteroffer.
Due to my people living near a large body of water, we may or may not know the secret of treading on it. It's useful to know when attaining food, but I believe it might serve you in a different light. If you teach us the way of this....soward...you speak of and some of the land you gain during this crusade of the ones over the mountain, then we would be glad to teach you the ways of treading on water and being allies with your nation.
Does this strike your fancy?
>>
>>1477299
I just realized I forgot to offer some land, how foolish of me.

I promise the gift of the sword, a sharp pice of metal superior to clubs to help your men defend their families. I promise to the gift of land, but the problem is figuring out how to divide it. I don't plan on harming Merr out fear, but since they're becoming a threat, an ally growing alongside my people would help. What you can do is claim the neutral territories between you and Merr, plus the top half of the mountain range. I'll stick to the bottom half of the mountain range and the left of Merr. Deal?
>>
>>1471202
Here is a reference for our benefit
>>
>>1477342
I can agree to these terms. If you need an ally when the time comes, my Teros may be delayed due to the mountains, but will be there to help reenforce when you call on them.
>>1472151
Hey, My Lord? If possible, I would like to build a small army of able bodied men, preferably no more than 50, and send them out to the northwest to claim territory for our nation. And if possible, could we begin researching things like fortifications and archers? I believe they would be useful in the coming days.
>>
Yahallo
I am from the Glorius Nippon desu

Hajimemaste
>>
>>1477406
We've got us an alien! What do we do Comrade!?!
>>
Excuse me, but I have to rest for now. I'll be back and hopefully our god will be too so you can get your nation on its feet. If not, I'll see what I can do...
>>
>>1477441
Well, here's hoping you sleep well, Lord of Ukin.
>>
I wonder how to continue this game without OP, he barely left any clue on how the world works...
>>
Which is horrible, indeed.
>>
>>1478507
Heh. Oh well, let's attempt to redesign the laws of this world.

I propose this: We have 1 action and 1 rearch option per turn. We have to use up both every turn. An action refers to stuff like attacking, scouting, building, planting, etc.
Research refers to discovering how something works, how to make it better, or to come up with its concept.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll figure out our total inventory
>>
>>1479760
Maybe we should just wait for OP
>>
We have been abandoned by OP...
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.