[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhuman Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: 5710670177_9a087bb10a_z.jpg (173KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
5710670177_9a087bb10a_z.jpg
173KB, 612x612px
You sit with your legs dangling off the edge of the rusty fire escape. You swing your legs and rub your eyes, it's been a long night. You allow your eyes to slip shut as you think about your night: you stopped a petty mugging, a car thief, and had done fuck all else.

You sigh and open your eyes, they burn and ache almost begging for rest. The night is not through yet however, as you push yourself off the rusted brown frame and think about how you got where you are but find the door to your psyche slammed shut as a vibration rattles your skull.

What caused this?
>One of my many gadgets. (Tech/Gadget based hero)
>The arrival of a patron demon.
(Magic based hero)
>My superhuman senses
(Genetic mutation based hero)
>My battle sharpened instincts.
(Vigilante/Training based hero)
>Other (include what basis the hero would get his powers or abilities)
>>
>>1466415
>>My battle sharpened instincts.
We Vigilante now bois
>>
>my superhuman senses
>>
>>1466415
>The arrival of a patron demon.

Magic based heroes are some of my favorites
>>
>>1466415
>My superhuman senses
(Genetic mutation based hero)
>My battle sharpened instincts.
(Vigilante/Training based hero)
Mix em up, water em down, call us a new breed of "super"soldier
>>
>>1466542
Super soldier gone rouge? I like it
>>
>>1466415
Battle sharpened instincts!
>>
>>1466415
>>The arrival of a patron demon
Spellslinger.
>>
Tie between:
Spell slinger
Supersoldier
Or Average Joe gone hero

Tie breaker round, revote or vote for the first time for your favorite.
>>
>>1466688
>Spell slinger
>>
>>1466688
supersoldier
>>
>>1466688
Voting for my combo idea again
>>
>>1466688
>spell slinger
>>
>>1466694
THIS. WE DOOMGUY NOW
>>
Need more votes for spell slinger

gritty urban demon magic is best magic
>>
>>1466688
>Spell slinger
So long as we can bard that shit in addition to however else we cast it.

T I M E F O R P U N S.
>>
Next fresh vote wins

Spellslinger
Vs
Supersoldier

Glad you are passionate about this guys lol.
>>
>>1466811
Vote for spellslinger
>>
>>1466811
Spell slinger

MAGIC IS MIGHT
>>
You feel the buzz turn to a headache and your hair stand on end as a breeze both frigid and scorching blows across the nape of your neck. You sigh even deeper than before and turn to face the apparition who has come to speak with you. You see the Caucasian, long blacl hair and suit wearing 'man' standing before you with a wide pearly smile.

"Of course it had to be you, what do you want Arthur?"

The smile shrinks but still remains.

"Well at least you've stopped calling me Travolta. Trust me I love these chats but it's important now. The higher ups have information on a robbery."

You furrow your brow and step closer to Arthur, you blink and he is the same distance away as before. Asshole.

"Didn't know the sisters were interested in protecting the wealth of humans."

"They aren't Marshall And Flynn has a deposit there they would rather keep out of normal hands. So 12th and 33rd, First International Bank. Get there and do whatever it is you do with what we gave you. And hurry, longer you take the kore they could find." He says dismissively

You stretch and give Arthur the bird, much to his amusement and get ready to head out.

How are you getting to the bank?

MP: 15/15
>Use a floating disk (1)
>Blink to the front door of the bank (5)
>Polymorph into a bird (3)
>Give yourself inhuman speed (2)
>Catch a taxi (0)
>>
>>1466902
>Use a floating disk

A taxi might be a bit too slow, but no need to exert ourselves yet
>>
>>1466902
>Blink to the front door of the bank
>>
>>1466902
>Use a floating disk (1)
>>
>>1466902
>Use a floating disk (1)

Although for reference how fast is the floating disk?
>>
MP: 14/15

You extend your hands and feel the warm energy building in your palms as you move them clockwise until a pale disk forms a few feet below the edge of the fire escape. A small hop and you contact the disk, a few wobbles but otherwise sturdy. You apply pressure to your foot in the lead and off you go.

The disk speeds through the alleyways and high over streets to avoid detection, you reach into your pocket and pull out the small leather book and flip through the pages, your eyes vibrate as you stare at runes that would drive normal men to insanity.

What types of spells do you prepare?
>Lethal Spells
>Non-Lethal Spells
>A mix of lethal and non-lethal
>>
>>1467716
>Non-Lethal Spells
>>
>>1467716
>>Lethal Spells
>>
>>1467716
>Lethal Spells
>>
>>1467716
MAXIMUM LETHALITY
>>
>>1467070
>>A mix of lethal and non-lethal
>>
>>1467716
>A mix of lethal and non-lethal
>>
>>1467716
>Lethal Spells
>>
>>1467716
>>Lethal Spells
>>
You skip to the necromancy and combative magics. It's typically a good idea to ensure if someone does manage to catch a glimpse into your patron's world that they be put down. You press your finger to your skin and watch as the runes in the book form on your skin in deep black and purple marks.

You clench and unclench your fist while the pain throbs. You keep gliding until the bank comes into sight with a rust brown van idling in front of it.
You see two men in dark jackets with matching pig masks enter the front door with submachine guns in tow.

Another man, dressed with a rabbit mask, chains shut the front door behind them and roots ariund in the back of the van before talking to the driver and pulling out another length of chain, a handgun and setting off down the single side alley next to the corner bank.

The driver is unmasked, a blonde man with long hair and a thick beard scans the road ahead disinterested while tapping the wheel with his hands.

You prepare to step onto the street when you remember, this is a bank and banks have cameras. You've tried to stay low since this place is new but you have no friends or family here, no regular spots you hang out so what's really to lose.

How do you disguise yourself?
>Don't, put a face to the new power in this city.
>Sun glasses and a baseball cap, classic!
>A magical fog covering your face (1)
>Summon a mask of your own (describe it) (1)
>Polymorph into a different person (3)

And on top of that, what is your current outfit?
>Write-In
>>
>>1467907
>>Sun glasses and a baseball cap, classic!

Hoodie, teeshirt, bluejeans, steeltoed boots.
>>
File: 14893345265720.jpg (504KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
14893345265720.jpg
504KB, 1536x2048px
>>1467907
>>Summon a mask of your own (describe it) (1)

An Oni mask, similar to this.
>>
>>1467918
Leather jacket, white tee, jeans, boots. An oldy but a goody.
>>
>>1467933
This and the oni mask.
>>
>>1467918
>>1467933

These
>>
>>1467933
This with a BLACK Oni mask. Red and gold designs on it with white teeth. Maximum terrify.
>>
>>1467954
I'm glad people like my idea. I'm down for some terror. Sends a message.
>>
>>1467954

More like this one? or a mix of the two?
>>
You push the disk into the grimy brick wall and watch it explode into a small puff of silver mist. You hold both your hands out and dig deep into your memory and remember the face of Vincent, the devil who gave you your powers in the beginning. A personal jockey for Flynn now after trapping your ass in a deal, you remember watching the caramel skin drip off his face as his teeth and eyes grew and that laugh engulfed your whole body. You remember the terror.

When you open your eyes you hold a cold porcelain mask almost resembling Vincent but not entirely. The eyes are shifting shadows, impossible to see whats on the other side of the mask. You press it to your face and feel it hold tightly as if it had a will of its own. You run a finger down sharp tooth and zip up your leather jacket before stepping onto the street.

Who do you go for first?
>The Driver
>The Rabbit
>The Pigs
>Other
>>
>>1467987
>The Driver

Take out their transportation first
>>
>>1467987
>>The Rabbit

Pick off the straggler first.
>>
>>1467987
>>The Driver
>>
>>1467987
>The Driver
>>
>>1467987
>The Rabbit
He's probably gonna chain a door shut for hostage containment
>>
Mp:13/15
You approach the driver with your head down. The streetlamps fade and flicker as you approach, a classic trick that doesn't take any effort.

You see, through his side mirror, he's beginning to look around. His brow furrowed, a scowl deep on his face. You approach the drivers side window while causing dead leaves and other waste to collide with the passenger side. He is intently staring out the window opposite of you when you reach the drivers side. You hold up your fist and knock on the glass.

He spins around shocked and jumos in his seat before lowering his window just a crack.

"Get the fuck out of here you creepy bastard." He says

You stay silent, letting the dark endless eye sockets of your mask gaze over his confused face.

He reaches in his pants and pulls out a handgun, you start to sweat slightly.

"You see this? You have five fuckin' seconds to get your ass away from me."

>Back away
>Punch through his window
>Shatter all his windows (2)
>Super heat the gun in his hand (3)
>Force him to turn the gun on himself (6)
>Other (use of magic will range in cost by how powerful it is)
>>
>>1468079
>>Super heat the gun in his hand (3)
Then
>Punch through his window
>>
>>1468099
This
>>
>>1468099
This
>>
>>1468099
Do it.
>>
>>1468099

Yup
>>
>>1468099
Seconded
>>
MP (10/15)
You stare intently at the gun and watch the driver recoil. The dim orange lighting his dark car letting you know that even through the magical darkness of the mask your eyes are still burning brightly as embers.

The gun begins to glow and you hear a brief sizzle before he yelps and drops the weapon. You grit your teeth and pull back your hand before slamming it through the glass, giving yourself a few nicks in the process, and grabbing him by the shirt.

>Knock him out
>Slam his head on a glass shard
>Shoot him with his own gun
>Dominate his mind (4)
>Show him true terror (1)
>Other
>>
>>1468194
>>Slam his head on a glass shard
And retrieve the gun.
>>
>>1468194
>>
>>1468194
>Show him true terror, if it is a quick thing
then
>Slam is head on a glass shard
>>
>>1468194
>Knock him out.
>>
>>1468194
>>
>>1468194
>Knock him out.
>>
>>1468194
Slam his head on a glass shard. Make him scream.
>>
Out of curiosity, we have a spray-bottle with ammonia in it, right? Because we cut ourself on the glass, and that means our blood is in the crime scene.
>>
>>1468254

Nah, now we just gotta make sure we get his blood on top of our blood in a high enough volume to make it so they aren't even thinking of looking for it
>>
>>1468254
We're a wizard, there's a spell for that.
>>
>>1468194
>Slam his head on a glass shard
>>
>>1468194
>>Show him true terror, if it is a quick thing
>then
>>Slam is head on a glass shard
>>
OP?
>>
Too bad this stopped, it had potential.
>>
>>1468194
QM? You alright?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.