[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Invasion Quest -- Chapter 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Demon Thread.png (27KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Thread.png
27KB, 768x768px
Welcome back to the next expansion on the Demon Invasion quest. This is the third part in the quest so I'm going to give you the run down in what happened before.

Part One: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/44086/
Roc, a demon lord, was summoned by a cult of tieflings looking for revenge on a human kingdom that slaughter hundreds of tieflings. Roc spawned into a dungeon with four other demons. Twelve tieflings stand before him, pleading to help and gives Roc leadership promising a foot hold in this plane of existence. Baskalon, a tiefling wielding an ax, is a named companion who represents the cult of the tieflings.

The group sets off and finds a caravan of humans, kills them and then takes four hostages. They return to the base and then partially explored a ruin to the north and found a mysterious pickax which is needed in their start for gathering resources.

Part Two: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/78892/
Roc and his group build up their base only to be attacked by goblins in a forest. Saving Erina he goes to the base and a goblin horde, attracted by magic, then attacks the base. After the group killed the goblins and takes many as slaves and leave to ruins past the plains. The group holds up in the ruins and we learn that this is the same place the evil ritual began that created the tieflings and Roc was apart of said ritual. There is a vast library that holds many knowledgeable tomes of magic and lore. After another summoning they attract many goblins only to befriend them and use them a manual labor. A group of humans were also captured after the fact that were attracted to the burning once base. Erina and Roc set it off in a relationship.

Now you are all caught up lets begin.
The first vote is to tell me one thing.

>Multi perspective
or
>single perspective

I'm trying to decide if I want to show another character which is a human or if we should keep it with Roc. Though if we go with Roc it will not be the same place we left him as it will be a year in the future. What do you say? Human or Roc? There will still be the continuation with Roc's story only that the story with the human wouldn't be a civ but more a traditional quest. Roc will be more of commanding legions and the human might be later but starts with nothing and will require a build up. So if choose multi perspective then it will swing between Roc's Story and the human's like in a book like GoT or LOTR or something like that. Also it would be easier for new players to join in fast.
>>
Single
>>
>>146622
This will be a major vote so I'm going to wait.
>>
Wait, new guy here:

Is Roc a giant bird demon? Because that is a killer name/lore choice.
>>
>>146691
He is a demon. It was what anons chose for it. I didn't actually research the name though. He has wings and he is like 8 feet tall.
>>
File: Roc.jpg (368KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Roc.jpg
368KB, 1600x1200px
>>146691
He looks like this.
>>
>>146697

Here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roc_(mythology)
>>
>>146622

Second.
>>
>>146622
Yeah, let's just go single perspective
>>
>>146773
>>146784
>>146622
We will still meet this mysterious character later.
>>
Vote lock in 10 minutes.
>>
>>146836
actually 30 since I need to do something.
>>
So I guess the vote is final! I'll begin writing.
>>
File: Plains with ruins in back.jpg (35KB, 736x313px) Image search: [Google]
Plains with ruins in back.jpg
35KB, 736x313px
Roc looks out to the plains from above with his massive wings gently suspending him in the air. He watches from above the land before him covered in a green sea flowing in the wind. It's nearing winter again, Roc thinks to himself, There should be enough food in the stores to hold us until then. Roc turned to face the castle. He watches his people move through out the winding roads and paths.

It's been a year since they've moved into the castle for protection from all manner of things. They focused on rebuilding the husk of an ancient world and found secrets that moved them deeper into the innards of the castle. Goblins and Tieflings work together within the walls to secure a footing that will propel them into the world they wish to reclaim. The shaman Roc befriended when the castle was still being worked on has now made a home within the upper parts of the city near Roc's throne. Many goblins in the surrounding area now follow Roc and his legion of demons and named themselves the Goblins of the red banner.

Merchants and bands of roaming bandits wander into the plains and have never been seen again. Nearby villages and towns seem to fear the path between their fort city and the merchant city of Askabar. None have guessed it to be a demon, but merely ghosts that haunt the fields. Rumors and stories to tell their children.

Roc is pleased with the progress of his people and the fine castle they have made. The walls of the castle are solid and the buildings have been rebuilt to their past glory. Tieflings have secured a footing and are beginning to climb out of the depression the humans left them in and they began families within the secured walls of this castle. Nothing luxurious but the once in a while self-indulgent spree is nothing shameful and they wear it finely like beautifully woven silk. Slaves have created a quite interesting culture amungst the people, as they work for the tieflings instead of the tieflings being forced by blade.

Roc watches the torches being lit as the sun begins to fade away past the trees and hills to the west. He begins his descend into the cobblestone paths below to be reunited with his people. As Roc moved through the large gates two demons nod in respect towards him. Roc returns the favor and begins his walk to his throne. Banners swing above his head and cloths dry on strings. The Tieflings lay their babies to bed and goblins scuttle around the streets.
>>
Roc moves past the now golden fountain and into a building with two very large doors. On his right are stairs that lead down to the orb and before him is another set of stairs that lead upwards toward his Throne and his personal room. The ground floor has the repeating red banners with a symbol the people accepted as their own -- a blind tiefling with a broken horn. A banner flows down from each black marble pillar that leads to the stair case. Passing by the three mages on their way out he begins to acend the winding staircase. As he enters the throne rooms he sees the moon light enter the great window which the throne faces. A red carpet leads towards the black marble and gold inlaid throne, tall black pillars hold the ceiling and are adorned with great red banners that flow down it's stone. To his left is his bedroom, which holds a large bed for he is almost three meters tall.

Roc retires to his bed after an agreeable day. A year ago he was reunited with his own creation and he intends to stay and protect his children. Roc believed that these people were his responsibility. He personally made sure two of them, Baskalon and Erina, were well protected as Baskalon was the leader of the tieflings or at least was and Erina was the first to become injured during his stay in this realm. Roc pushed through the wooden door into his room where his bed lay and his blade hangs above the great oak beams.

Something must have been startled from under the great sheets as it began to move. Roc watches intently and then suddenly a burst from under the covers a Tiefling appeared. Erina. Roc smiled as Erina watched him moved toward the bed. 'You took too long so I decided to go to sleep,' she said playfully, 'I thought we agreed to meet every couple of days in a week. Or did you forget our little agreement?' Roc laughed and then said, 'How can I, you remind me every day.' The two smiled and Roc entered the bed and they enjoyed each other's embrace for the rest of the night.

Cont 2/3
>>
The birds of dawn chirp throughout the castle as it begins to awaken. The sun's gently kisses the world as to wake it from it's shadowy embrace. Roc opens his eyes after a night of dreams, dreams of unanswered questions. Questions that ebb away at his conscious mind that beg for the answer. Questions that were questions for a long time, things of ancient inquiry. He eases his mind and as they melt away he sits up and the sheets glide off of him. Leaving Erina to her slumber Roc goes into his throne room, an empty, cold room. The great pillars line the way to his throne and he sits atop his mighty stone throne. Erina awakes after a while and leaves after saying a few things to Roc.

Roc sits there for a small amount of time before someone comes up the stairs in a hurry. Roc turns to see what they wanted and Baskalon stands before him catching his breath. 'We found something curious on one of our scouting trips out near the west forest,' Baskalon says in between breaths, 'seems we found a town. We heard about the town a while ago but the humans there seem to have built a sizable village.'

There will be an update with all the supplies later when it matters.
What do you do?

>A) Go to the town and attack
>B) Send a scouting team to see what it is
>C) Leave it be
>D) Other
>>
>>146978
>>B) Send a scouting team to see what it is
>>
>>146978
>>B) Send a scouting team to see what it is
>>
>>147002
>>147007

Roc tells Baskalon to put together a scouting party. If we haven't seen this town yet there must be a reason. Roc stands from his stone seat and descends down the stairs. The great demon lord walks towards the castle gates passing by much of his people. He watches as Baskalon tells his newly formed scouting party a farewell. The party is made up of a hell hound and two tieflings. Baskalon turns and sees this so he approaches Roc. 'They should be back before the dusk of next day.' Roc nods and asks if where the town is. Baskalon tells Roc about how the first party came across the town and that the village is west, near the forest and at the base of some hills. The travel there and back is only a day. Most of the scouting parties just did near places nothing that took longer than a day. In hindsight they should of expanded their view farther.

The castle has become an isolated paradise that has become neglected of human sight. The humans go around in their roads and other cities they have forged in the heart of betrayal to the tieflings. Many of the human cities were once tiefling as they uplifted the tieflings and slaughter many.

Roc returns to his throne after a small time of watching his people go about their daily lives. A bakery was set up and a mason was set up during the past year. Once Roc reaches his throne much of the day passes without some problem. The next day the group returns with knowledge of the town.

The town has a thick palisade reinforced with large stone slabs and a cobblestone like set up placed at the bottom of the walls. The palisade is tall and large enough for a guard to set up a patrol on it. There is one gate that leads to a circular clearing that has a stone statue of a warrior or some other with wings. The town has a small road that connects itself to the main road. The town itself is small and the scouts counted at least fourteen different guards patrolling the walls. There is a structure that is larger than the others that seem to be religious but cannot be sure. There is about thirty or so people but there was not an accurate counting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>supplies
Food: 4,000 Units – 21 days
Mana: 310/500
Tools: [inventory]
Structures: Mystery room, Castle walls, Moat, Library, Barracks, Farm, Mine, Bakery, Mason
>Time : Evening

>>Population
[morale]: Superb.
Demons: 4G+Roc 4HH 5Imp 8D 8sD
Teiflings: 6Ch 2MgF 1MgM 2SwShF 3SwShM 2hAx Baskalon, 2Dg Erina
Goblins: 120 MgShaman
Prisoners: 18H, 2Ab

>> options
>A) Explore: Forest[south, west], Plains, Mountains [roll 2d50]
>B) Construct [roll d100]
>C) Research: Magic{MultiOP}, Tech [roll 2d50]
>D) Other
>>
>>147095
Ch = Children.

Children cannot fight but add to the population count and is another mouth to feed.

The normal population will be untrained. [white]
The Sw, Sh tags mean they are trained in swords and shields. Mg means magic
Baskalon and Erina are named characters who have Their own Trained specifics.
Baskalon is good with his two handed Ax and Erina carries two daggers which she uses.
Blue will mean they are legendary in any weapon skill. Green means they are able to wield it fairly well. and red means they cannot fight, like children.

Farm requires 10pop to maintain it. Creates 20 food per day.
Mine requires 20pop to maintain it. Creates 10 stone per day.

Mystery room is the room with the orb and a closed door.
Mason makes stone items like statues and other things like slabs.
Magic for research has a multi-option which requires you to choose what type of magic to study.
There are five schools of magic so far.
Elementum. - which has six different types, Ignis, Aqua, [greed]Terra, Ventus. And two others Lux and Tenebrae. These are elements that you can learn how to control.

Mysticism - has three types. Illusion, Alteration, Occultic. Illusion is like invisibility or other things like fear, alteration is making some physical change to something, and Occultic is a more of dark arts and things like divination and clairvoyance.

Invocation - Summoning things like skeletons, demons, and others.

Runic - classical runes painted/inscribed onto something to give it a power/effect.

Arcane - classical magic like Magic Missiles from WoW or force push or something along those lines.
>>
>>147152
>[greed]Terra

Terra*
>>
Well I guess everyone just fucked off that made the decision to keep it single perspective.
>>
well I'll probably end the discussion, so a new thread will be up tomorrow since it's been nearly an hour since the update. Unless of course someone decides to come back and say something.

But then again I got shit to do in the morning.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.