[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crude-Saders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: tegaki.png (24KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 700x700px
>Welcome to Crude-saders. An failure of an attempt at some comedic medival jokes.

>You are Knight Anon, Of the Crusaders.
>Branch? lol who gives a fuck go kill sand niggers or some shit.

>You're in desert currently, Thinking of something to do before the evil sand niggers come to kill you.

>What do you want to do.
>>
Are there any mexicans arround?
>>
File: IMG_20170515_134520.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_134520.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>1465404
Yes. The Mexicans have managed to travel back in time to steal the holy grail. They've left their time machine unattended. However you're too retarded to know how it works.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-20-01-25.png (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-20-01-25.png
414KB, 1920x1080px
OK
First step is to conjure pepe.
Then we'll gonna kill em with the help of /k/
When they are all dead and pepe had some time (for his own purposes) with the dead bodies
We gonna drink some mountain dew (Hitler did nothing wrong edition from dub the dew)
And the Mexican problem would be solved.
>>
File: tegaki.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>1465446
>The screams of one thousand autists is heard from a mile away. They charge the mexican keep with nothing but their fists. As guns are non-existent in this era.

>They manage to kill themselves in the process, bashing their heads against the metal was possibly not the most effective method...

>BATTLE
>Mexicans|/k/tards.
Casualties.
>Mexican: The paint on the time machine.
>/k/: All the /k/tards available.
>>
OK so now let's just press some /r/an dom buttons on the time machine.
>>
>>1465468
>You mash your fingers against the futuristic keyboard. It does nothing.

>looks like you're still too retarded to operate it.
>Rather than wasting time, perhaps you should stop the Mexicans from massacring your comrades or maybe rid the lands of the sand niggers....
>>
Yeah u r right
I'll take some swastika shaped shurikens and throw them at those Mexicans.
After that I'll try to gain some sort of anti retard points and place a bomb in the middle of the Mexicans and explode it from the top of donnalds wall.
>>
Yes of cause there is no wall
>>
>>1465401
Try to find allies or something. Can't crusade alone after all.
>>
So I 'll try it with pepe if he didn't ran away.The we'll run away from the Mexicans and attack the niggers.When they got angry we'll run back to the Mexicans and hide.Maybe the niggers will attacknowledge the Mexicans.
>>
And /k/ will fight the Mexicans and niggersr. No need for /k/s in any time unless they are fighting for pepe and me.So they can be sacrificed
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>1465462
>Out of the incomprehensible autism that was spoken. Knight Anon could only understand that he should have the sand niggers and mexicans fight.

>Knight Anon does not know where the fuck the mexicans are, and completely disregards them.

>You encounter a sand nigger encampment, what should you do?
>>
>Scream "Dues Vult!" as we are filled with the might of the god emperor of mankind, so that we shall strike down the first person grave enough to fight us.
>>
>>1468458
Brave*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.