[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be a shota quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

File: be a shota thread.png (27KB, 1758x1134px) Image search: [Google]
be a shota thread.png
27KB, 1758x1134px
You parents died two years ago, luckily you where adopted by a nice lady named Hitomi. Little did anyone know she was a pedophile, not that you really minded it. You've been living with her for two years now and you've gotten used to her constant need to be physically close to you, and the daily fucking.

Right now, Hitomi-Sempai is out to her work for the day. You have the whole big house to yourself, what do you do?
>>
>>1459003
Call social services you can finally be feeeeee
>>
>>1459038
You don't want to leave, you love Hitomi-sempai
>>
>>1459003
explore the house
>>
>>1459133
Despite being a large house, it has only one bedroom. It has two bathrooms, one connected to the a master bedroom, and one in the hallway. It has a living room with a large flatscreen TV and a game consol. There is a large dining hall and a kitchen with top of the line appliances. There is also an attic and a basement that Hitomi-sempai doesn't want you to go into.
>>
>>1459152
Go to the basement and lockpick the door
>>
>>1459157
Despite knowing hot to lockpick at age 7, you lack any bobby pins to do so. There might be some around the house.
>>
>>1459161
Look in Hitomi's drawers to find some.
>>
>>1459161
look around for some, look at a picture of her while you're at it.
>>
>>1459166
Supporting
>>
File: hitomi's drawrs.png (11KB, 1152x839px) Image search: [Google]
hitomi's drawrs.png
11KB, 1152x839px
>>1459166
You look in hitomi's dresser and do not find any bobby pins (The master bathroom would probobly be a good place to find some) But you do find; her panties, you've always loved wearing them around the house when she wasn't around, and a vibrator, possibly could be used as a weapon if there's any monsters in the basement.
>>
>>1459184
Equip the helmet and the sword then let's go to the master bathroom
>>
>>1459184
Take both and go to the bathroom.
Equip the panties on the head for extra style and equip the dildo as a weapon.
>>
File: current.png (31KB, 1758x1134px) Image search: [Google]
current.png
31KB, 1758x1134px
>>1459191
>>1459193
You equip the helmet and sword and grab a bobby pin from the bathroom.
>>
>>1459216
Now go back and lockpick the shit out of that door
>>
You pick the door and it creeks open. The bottom of the steps are dark, but you think there's a light switch down at the bottom. You feel scared, and wish Hitomi was here to comfort you. You clench your 'sword' and thing "there's still time to turn back"
>>
>>1459240
nah, keep going.
what could go wrong?
>>
You get down to the bottom of the steps and can't see a thing. you think there may be a lightswitch on the wall, but you can't see it. you must feel around for it.

Roll 2d20
>>
Rolled 9, 13 = 22 (2d20)

>>1459256
Interesting
>>
>>1459256
What could go wrong?
>>
>>1459273
You reach around and feel a lightswitch, but touching it shocks you, and you pull away before you can switch it.
>>
>>1459289
Try to flick it with our weapon
>>
Rolled 20, 1 = 21 (2d20)

>>1459256
>>
>>1459291
You flick on the light and reveal the basement. There are two doors, a red one and a blue one. In the center of the room is a pile of junk, odd objects that you would normally find around the house; lamps, pillows and the like.
>>
>>1459300
Go through the red one
>>
File: wine celler.png (25KB, 824x570px) Image search: [Google]
wine celler.png
25KB, 824x570px
You go through the red door to reveal a room full of lots of red bottles. You forget what the stuff in them is called, "cry" or something. Hitomi let you have a sip once and you really liked it, but she says that it's not good for growing little boys to have.
>>
>>1459324
Well if Hitomi said it's bad for us, we shouldn't drink it, yet. Lets take a bottle because we never know when we need it
>>
File: current.png (32KB, 1758x1134px) Image search: [Google]
current.png
32KB, 1758x1134px
>>1459336
You grab a bottle. You're still not sure about the properties of this mystery liquid, though.
>>
>>1459350
Go through the blue door now
>>
>>1459363
When you walk out of the red door something catches your eye in the pile of junk
>>
>>1459369
inestigate
>>
File: shota quest.png (90KB, 1847x1088px) Image search: [Google]
shota quest.png
90KB, 1847x1088px
>>1459375
It's a picture of you two from the day she adopted you, an old Polaroid picture with some writing on it.
>>
>>1459386
Masturbate furiously to her face with her panties, and take the photo with us.
>>
>>1459386
take the photo and go through the blue door.
>>
File: Hitomi's cum-stained panites.png (7KB, 768x618px) Image search: [Google]
Hitomi's cum-stained panites.png
7KB, 768x618px
>>1459393
You masturbate to the picture of her (You never could control yourself when looking at her) and cum into her panties. not knowing what else to do, you just put them back on, they are a little wet now, but not much considering you're pre-pubescent.

1/2
>>
File: Beartrap room.png (14KB, 768x618px) Image search: [Google]
Beartrap room.png
14KB, 768x618px
>>1459399
You take the picture with you and go into the room with the blue door and see a room with a weird metal mouth in the center. One of your old green T-shirts seems to be in it, you are scared. You hear something behind you.
>>
>>1459420
Turn around and be careful not to walk on the trap
>>
>>1459420
Time to get the fuck out.
Close and lock doors as they were and head upstairs
>>
File: The boogy man.png (17KB, 537x506px) Image search: [Google]
The boogy man.png
17KB, 537x506px
You turn around and see a large, gangly, green creature. He says "I thought I smelled a little boy. Hehe a tastey one at that. I thought mabey it was just another one of hitomi's traps, but no, there's a real boy this time. HEHEHEHHEH
>>
>>1459454
Run behind the metal trap and see if he will walk into it
>>
>>1459454
The fuck are you?
Gonna need the trap to fuck him up somehow.
Also to put the picture back in the pile, might be some sort of lure.
>>
current.png
32KB, 1758x1134px
>>1459456
You run behind the trap and he simply walks around it to get to you.

Reminder you currently have:
A vibrator(Weapon)
A bobypin
A bottle of mysterious red liquid(Hitomi said ou shouldn't drink it)
Hitomi's panties (Freshly covered in your cum)
>>
>>1459492
>Hitomi's panties (Freshly covered in your cum)
throw the underwear into the trap
>>
>>1459492
throw some of the red stuff at his face and push him into the trap
>>
>>1459508
You throw the bottle at his face and push him into the trap. he get's stuck.

Instinct takes you over and you run upstairs, forget about turning off the light, you shut the door behind you.

You are now upstairs and you start crying. Now you know why she never wanted you to go down there.
>>
>>1459523
Call Hitomi at work with the home phone to tell her what happened.
>>
>>1459537
this
>>
You call Hitomi, she answeres
"Hello. Sweetie is everything alright"

"NOOO, ahahaha! I- huff- I wnent into the- Huff- the basement like you t-told me not to- huff huff"

"Rustle, honey-"

"AND I SAW A Mon-MONSTER! I PUSHE-PUSHED IT INTO- Huff- A BIG METAL MOUTH AND RAN UP HERE AND-"

"Oh my god, you caught him?! I'll be right home"

BEEEEEEEE

She hangs up. You are alone and you don't know how long it will be until she get's here. You're sure she'll want to 'comfort you' when she get's home. You're still free to do what you want, but going back into the basement isn't really an option.
>>
File: spooked.png (9KB, 537x506px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
9KB, 537x506px
>>1459565
>>
>>1459565
put the dildo back and the underwear in the dirty laundry. go watch tv
>>
>>1459565
Curl up into a ball and throw away the panties
>>
You Run up to her room and put the vidrator back in her room, and throw the panties on the floor, your hair still has a little cum in it from them though. Your curl up on the couch in a blanket holding the picture of you two and try to watch TV to pass the time.
>>
>>1459588
Have sweet dreams about Hitomi
>>
>>1459596
This.
>>
File: Happy place.png (13KB, 537x506px) Image search: [Google]
Happy place.png
13KB, 537x506px
Hitomi eventually get's home and runs towards you.

"Rustle, are you okay!?"

She hugs you and pushed your head into her boobs, they're warm and soft and make you feel safe, this has become your 'happy place' over the last two years. you jump up and wrap yourself around her.

She says she has to go 'deal with that monster' and goes down to the basement for a second. She says she wants to 'comfort you' when she get's back. You're exited for sex, but worried she might not be able to deal with the monster.
>>
What do you do? Wait? Go down there?
>>
>>1459660
Try to peak from the top of the stairs
>>
Since the room was on the other side of the steps you don't see anything you simply hear

>"NO, PLEASE!"

"You aren't going to torment him anymore"

>"NOOO!"

There's a crack and a splat sound
>>
>>1459667
go back to tv, shes got this.

Huh, I wonder if the jar stuff was boogie man blood.
>>
>>1459667
well shit that's enough for me. Lets go back to the couch
>>
>>1459671 (What jar stuff?)

You go back to the couch, Hitomi comes upstairs and locks the basement door behind her.
She lays down on the couch with you and snuggles you

"Don't worry, you don't have to deal with him ever again. I'll always keep you safe." She sees the picture you have. "Awww, you found that picture. It's true you know, I do love you, more than you could ever imagine."
She sets the picture aside, and reaches down...
>>
What do you do?
>>
>>1459935
Do the sex. Sex her a lot. And remember the rules of the board too, be careful about that. But sex her anyway.
>>
>>1459988
Yes, you do the sex. alot of it, it's too much for your young body and mind to handle, you're a bit loopy now. You have a hard time thinking while drenched in ecstasy.

Even after all the hot sweaty pedo sex, she still insists on hugging you. "Don't worry honey, I'll always protect you from now on."
>>
>>1460013
Let her hug you, but ask her what was the thing down there.
>>
>>1460078
(OP here, had to go somewhere so I'm using my phone, pictures will be less frequent and worse quality)
In your current mind state all you can put togeather is "What...thing....basement"

She giggles at your speach issue and says "That was the boogieman. He eats little kids so j set a trap to stop him."

She smiles before realizing "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THE BASEMENT!"
>>
>>1460121
Ask her Why is he in the basement and start suckle her tit
>>
>>1460140
"Why...there, tho?"
You say before you start to suckle at her bosom.
"Because he was going to the trap, but I told you to stay out of the basement, hone . I knew something bad was gonna happen." She says, rubbing your head.
>>
>>1460214
Put ourselves lying in between her legs with our face buried in her bosom while pretending to fall asleep
>>
>>1460261
You try to pretend fall asleep but end up actually falling asleep. You wake up later, you csnt tell what time exactly, but it's dark out. Hitomi is still asleep.
>>
>>1460320
check time
>>
>>1460362
On what? You have no phone, the only clock is in the kitchen and it's too dsrk.
>>
>BunmP on IT
>>
>>1460412
Go back to sleep, we can explore the attic tomorrow when she goes back to work
>>
>>1460889
You lay your head back down in her bosom, but you wonder, are you sure? If something happens now we can just yell for her. What if another incident like the boogyman happens again?
>>
>>1460902
hmm, alright, go for it but crack her door and turn a bunch of lights on
>>
>>1461111
You're in the living room Rn, but sure. you Turn all the lights on in the house, except the living room. You can hear the crickets outside the house, the cool summer nights are calming
>>
>>1461157
attic time, go back and equip your panty helmit and dildo knife first
>>
You grab your helmet and sword and walk to the attic door. It is in the roof and you can't reach it with your puny legs
>>
>>1461263
Get ye chair.
>>
>>1461279
You grab a chair from the dining room, but standing on the seat you still can't reach the door.
>>
>>1461299
Maybe there's a ladder in the garage or shed or outside the house.
>>
>>1461308
Walking outside to the shed you see something out the corner of your eye...Dare you look?
>>
>>1461317
It's probably just a cricket! Run to that shed faster.
>>
>>1461326
as you run you hear something else running.
>>
>>1461347
Well don't stop running now. Social services ain't getting you.

Maybe a quick glance over the shoulder.
>>
>>1461383
You see it's humanoid, that's it. You have to stop running as you get to the shed. Dare you turn around and fight back?
>>
>>1461477
You have to take a stand. It can't be helped. No one is invading that shed but you.
>>
>>1461477
Get in and lock the door.
>>
>>1461498
What do you do? do you turn to see or do you swing without hesitation (It might get you first?0
>>
>>1461516
Turn and look for a weakpoint. Keep your weapon concealed.
>>
>>1461549
You turn and it's Hitomi. she looks mad
>>
>>1461556
oh fuck
tell her we were bored and were playing, apologizing might help.

Thank goodness we didn't go to the attic yet.
>>
>>1461568
"You can't go outside at night, rustle! FIRST THE BASEMENT NOW THIS, what's gotten into you lately, boy?"
>>
>>1461593
I don't remember ever seeing the bogeyman before coming to this house! It's getting hard to sleep in there.
>>
>>1461593
I was just going to the shed and i didn't check what time it is.
>>
>>1461668
I think the dark would've given that away.
>>
>>1461683
thinking its late morning or early night seems like a decent excuse for a child.
>>
>>1461705
"dark = night" is one of the most basic simplest things people understand from the youngest of ages.
>>
This is OP, going to bed
>>
>>1462049
Guessed as much since it had been an hour. RIP
>>
>>1461668
"You didn't know what time it was?! It's dark, you should know that" she says, grabbing your hand and pulling you
>>
>>1465657
Just let her, you can't do anything against her will, you love her too much.
>>
>>1465664
You do, she pulls you upstairs into the bedroom and locks the door. She falls asleep before you, this could be a second chance, or you could wait until morning.
>>
>>1465708
Better wait until morning, then we could ask her to come with us. If she doesn't want to, then too bad, we're going anyway.
>>
>>1465733
You wake up the next morning alone in your room, and you smell food.
>>
>>1465969
Go into the kitchen
>>
>>1466104
You go to the kitchen to see Hitomi-sempai making you a delicious breakfast, bacon and scrambled eggs. She's wearing short-shorts, a tank top, and a chef's apron.
>>
Go up and hug her leg
>>
>>1466422
You walk up behind her and hug her leg, your head pushing against her butt. She jumps, shocked, but then goes back to cooking.

"Goodmorning sweetie."
>>
File: Leg hug.png (5KB, 339x378px) Image search: [Google]
Leg hug.png
5KB, 339x378px
>>1466455
>>
>>1466455
sit and wait for food, don't forget to ask about the attic
>>
>>1466616
You sit at the table and she gives you your breakfast. she sits across from you and you ask.

"Can I go in the attic?"
"There's nothing in the attic that concerns you, honey"
>>
>>1466683
Eat food

Guess we're exploring on our own after she leaves for work
>>
>>1466725
Sadly for you, today is her day off. When you're done eating she grabs your hand and pulls you on the couch and asks if you wanna play a video game.
>>
>>1466746
well shit, another day then.
Alright, load that sucker up n play
>>
>>1466753
This.
>>
>>1466753
You turn on your "Super Xstatuion 69" a combination PC, Xbox AND Playstation. You can play any game you want.
>>
>>1468144
Play Monster Girl Quest.
>>
>>1468198
"Oh sweetie, that's a single player game, I wanna play something togeather sweetie" She says " I wanna play with you"
>>
>>1468144
play minecraft or rocket socker if its 2 player
>>
>>1468253
Play Battletoads :^) But every time both of you die you gotta fug.
>>
kids obviously gonna sit in her lap and get a handy jay until he can't take it and jumps her
>>
>>1468327
You play minecraft (The PC version with the xbox controller). You start to build but a little way through (>>1468392) she puts her controller down and starts jacking you off while you play.
>>
>>1468671
See how long you can last building an airship in minecraft
>>
>>1468671
Try to hold on for as long as possible. We'll avenge later.
>>
>>1470541
>>1469838
You continue to play while she jacks you off but after a while, you just can't hold out, and you hold onto her hands as she finishes you off.

"Hehe, good job honey." She says as she wipes it up with her hand and licks it up,

Her phone begins to ring, and she answeres 'Huh? yeah uhh...I'll be there"

she talks to you "Honey, is it okay if I go out for a bit?"
>>
>>1470901
ask if its works, ask if she'll bring us a candys.
Attic time! Get equipped, but get a new helmet.
>>
current.png
32KB, 1758x1134px
She wont tell you what it is but says she will bring you candy.
You get reequipped, but have the same problem with reaching the trapdoor in the ceiling to the attic
>>
>>1471037
weren't we gettting something from the garage?
find some chairs to stand on and reach the trapdoor
>>
>>1471037
Go to the shed to get the ladder. Discreetly.
>>
>>1473497
As you go outside your neighbor, ms Donley asked what your doing.
>>
>>1473753
Hide the sword in your pocket and tell her we're getting a ladder to reach the freezer. Don't stop moving and pocket the helmet when you break her line of site
>>
>>1475111
This
>>
What information do we have on Ms. Donley?
>>
Op is kill?
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.