[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Quest, I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Buildings.png (896KB, 899x654px) Image search: [Google]
Buildings.png
896KB, 899x654px
Start
The gunfire in the distance has already stopped but the smell of ashes still fills your nostrils. You sit clutching your rifle, hidden in a dark alley between two ruinous brick buildings, stained by years of coal production.
"H-hello?" you mutter into the pocket radio. "This is [Anon], from squad number four. Is... is anybody still alive?"
Silence. Nobody has answered in hours, ever since you decided to hide in here. Suddenly, you hear the sound of footsteps in heavy combat boots marching down the street close by. It seems like three, maybe four of them. They talk in a language you do not understand. You hold your breath until you can no longer hear them. Luckily, they didn't notice you.
>What do you do next?
>First reply ending in 0 decides.
>>
>>1458859
I use the rifle to shoot myself in the head
>>
File: Rifle.png (267KB, 811x228px) Image search: [Google]
Rifle.png
267KB, 811x228px
>>1458860
I use the rifle to shoot myself in the head
Fantastic idea, you might as well end the suffering now. You put the rifle inside your mouth and pull the trigger.
Click.
Oh, that's right. You are out of bullets. God damn it.
>First reply ending in 0 always continues the story.
>>
>>1458861
run towards them screaming and aiming the rifle at them
>>
File: cousins.jpg (132KB, 750x606px) Image search: [Google]
cousins.jpg
132KB, 750x606px
>>1458861
The sound of repeated clicking of your empty gun causes the group of four to stop. To your surprise, as the steps got closer, four uniform clad women approach, quickly surrounding you.
>>
File: Soldier.png (83KB, 248x354px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.png
83KB, 248x354px
>>1458863
>It doesn't seem like anybody is paying any attention, so I'll just indulge you.

run towards them screaming and aiming the rifle at them
You gather all your courage and jump up, rifle in hand, and run screaming out of your little hiding place. No foreign weirdo is scaring you! You see them, far away down the street already, but your screaming got their attention.
Pretending you are actually carrying bullets won't get you very far. You must think of something quickly.

>>1458865
You wish.
>>
>>1458860
Drop my pants and shove the gun right up my arse
>>
>>1458866
Throw a grenade
>>
>>1458866
Throw my weapon on the ground and beg for mercy
>>
>>1458866
Drop the rifle, turn around and walk away like nothing happened.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.