[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanderin' Rednecks Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Turtle.jpg (10KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
Turtle.jpg
10KB, 277x182px
Rolled 1 (1d100)

Howdy there boyz, name’s Jebediah an’ I welcome y’all to the Wanderin’ Rednecks Quest! When we last left off our motley crew done gone and gott’n themselves kicked outta Nera due to the teensy tiny issue of blowin’ half o’ the king’s land to kingdom come. In the meantime, the boyz headed’d out east for the dusty dunes’a Taben, where Lord Hichi p’esides o’er the land wit ‘is Order of the Silva Scorpion guardin’ the giant colossi ridin’ cities that dot the landscape. Or sometin’ like that, I dunno, never learnt readin’ good. Short while later the crew ended up at the Cliffside in, hangin’ just offa the aforementioned cliff, and bought themselves a rounda cider an’ got smacked right good across the face by an Amph.

Now, as the sit’iation currently stands, there be a Dorf fella primed to take down Yertu, dignitary o’ them Amph lookin’ folks to win o’er his lover’s partnership, and Fermer Brian an’ MC Hammer are talkin’ seeds and other fermer related thin’s.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>145849
That... that's some bad roll...

Let me give ye a hand!
>>
File: MexicanSamurai.jpg (131KB, 1156x867px) Image search: [Google]
MexicanSamurai.jpg
131KB, 1156x867px
>>145849

Ah should mention to y'all that the reingin' fella, Lord Hichi, 's a bit tough when it comes ta dealin' with internation'l 'sputes. I mean, there be a reason as tah why all'a his citiez are walking aroun' on them colossi o' theirs. An' one o' them e'en flies for Lord's sake! Bu' back to mah point. Hichi keeps 'imself a personal guarda the finest swordy-men this desert 'as to offer, sonsabitches ain't even gotta wear armor, jus' block it all wit their shiny slices an' such. Jus' keep it in mind if/when that rida from Nera gets 'ere.

>>145853

Fermer Brian 'cided it'd be a good idear to be charitable to the needy bah givin' out some rolls, and earned a + 5 bonus to all rolls in this 'ere thread for all part-ay's involved-a.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

Lets help the dorf
>>
File: MaleAmph.jpg (336KB, 2000x1891px) Image search: [Google]
MaleAmph.jpg
336KB, 2000x1891px
>>145886
I'z 'ssumin' yer that Hamma fella from the las' thread.

MC Hamma' sees the Dorf strugglin' up onto the rafters, poised to do a farm style belly flop right down an' onto that multi-colored head o' MerTwo's, and 'cides it'd be a fun idea to go and 'elp him out, even if it means causin' a bit o' public prop-er-tay damage. Gettin' up and away from his pal Fermer Brian, he heads on o'er.

You'da thunk that the guards who're s'posed to be protectin' this royal lizard, er, frog, er, whate'er the fuck it is, would be smarterer then to let some random 'uman dressed up in guard's armor walk on up to their charge an' start chattin' him up. Leanin' down to meet 'im eye to eye, he speaks.

>"Greetings, human. I am Yertu Othnoaganius, Crown Prince of the Diamond Dunes, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>145924
I roll to find where my companions 'ave got to in the bar.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.