[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Gamer Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Okay, you are a video gamer. You and your friend are playing Vidya at his apartment. Little do you know, however, that he has been cursed by a gypsy (or some bullshit), and the video game you guys decide to lose yourself in might become reality....

So yeah, this is basically a dumb quest with a premise straight out of the 90s. Choose any video game you wish. Popular vote wins.
>>
>>1455985
Bloodborne.
>>
Pokémon
>>
>>1455985
CS:GO
>>
>>1455985
HALO
>>
>>1456060
Seconding this
>>
>>1455985
>>1456020
Seconding Bluhdbern
>>
>>1456301
Seconding this
>>
>>1455985
Pokeman
>>
bloodborne, though i haven't played
>>
>>1456620
Or Dishonored
>>
File: Tachyon_The_Fringe_cover.jpg (20KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
Tachyon_The_Fringe_cover.jpg
20KB, 256x358px
>>1455985
Tachyon The Fringe. Something old school.
>>
Pokemon
>>
OP Dead?
>>
>>1455985
I have the perfect multiplayer game in mind.

Viscera Cleanup Detail
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1455985
The Sims
>>
>>1455985
DAIKATANA
>>
Minecraft :^)
>>
File: aywI5z0qOyX7i.gif (890KB, 492x240px) Image search: [Google]
aywI5z0qOyX7i.gif
890KB, 492x240px
>>1455985
Mass Effect

Pounding Liara now and then
Visiting my favorite spot on the citadel
Calibrating with Garrus
What more could you want?
>>
Sims 4
>>
>>1455985
Singularity(2010)
>>
>>1456020
>>1456323
>>1456620

Okay, you and your friend decide that you're both obnoxious fucking Soulsbourne faggots and pop in some Bloodborne, while you munch on potato chips and make fun of casual Xbox bitches.

You create your character and then set forward. You get to that first annoying part with the wolf and go through the motions. You end up dying to it, as is intended. However, as the death screen lingers, and the wolf goes through it's various NPC animations, your friend walks behind the TV, heading to get some leftover Halloween candy. As he does, though, he hits the wire behind the TV, falling on his face and chipping his two front teeth. More importantly, however, it shuts off the game. The TV starts to crackle and hiss as the screen of the wolf remains frozen in place, warping and bulging suddenly.

>Try to fix the TV
>Get mad at your friend
>Go take a piss
>Fuck this, go home and watch Harry Potter or some shit with your girlfriend
>>
Ignore the friend. He is probably ok.
>Try to fix the TV
>>
>>1459269
>Try to fix the TV
>>
>>1459951
>>1459960
You decide that your friend is a moron and helping him is beneath you. You walk over to the TV, fiddling with it. It doesn't respond to your tampering, and simply continues to spazz the fuck out. You slam it, and suddenly, the screen shatters outwards, knocking you back onto the couch.

From the broken screen, a claw reaches out, rooting itself into the ground and pulling itself forward.

>Run
>Hide
>Fight
>Stay there a gawk like an idiot
>>
I vote for the best option. First i need to know how the claw look like (Fluffy, Dangerous), how big it is (tiny, GIGANTIC), etc.
>Stay there and gawk like an idiot
>>
>>1459269
Our friend just fucked up his face and we don't give a shit, we are clearly far to much of an autistic Loser to have a girlfriend.

Unless we ARE a grill, in which case our personality is irrelevant when trying to get some.

>laugh at Tom for being a retard and tell him to get up and fix the fucking game he broke.

>take pics of Tom's face to send to our Girlfriend
>>
>>1462452
>gawk

The only realistic option
>>
>>1462452
>Grab your friend and run.
>>
>>1462452
fuck it, I haven't had my daily dose of autism today anyway.

>Stay there and gawk like and idiot
>>
You stand there, gawking at the screen like a fucking moron as the creature claws its way out of the screen. It is big, black, and utterly terrifying. It pulls itself forward.

Following is a head. That of a wolf, with black, pupiless eyes and rows up rows of teeth. It looks to you and growls.

>Keep gawking
>Fucking run you idiot
>>
>>1483851
Chuck the controller at it, followed by:
>Fucking run you idiot
>>
>>1483851
>Fucking run you idiot
Make sure you grab your friend too.
>>
>>1484744
>>1486134
You Chuck your controller at the wolf's head. It bounces off harmlessly. The wolf brings its other claw out now, pulling itself forward. Its torso emerges from the TV, and it begins to howl, a demonic call for blood.

You run forward, dashing behind the TV and grabbing your friend. He is too caught up with the fact that he is missing his two front teeth to notice that something really fucking weird is going on, but you pull him along anyways.

Suddenly, the wolf jumps in your way. It has successfully emerged from the TV, and now blocks your path. It snarles, inching forward.

>Throw your friend to it and run
>Take him and run
>Try to fight
>>
>>1487080
>Take him and run
Gonna need to make a new thread, OP.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.