[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Codename: DEMON 01

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1494645122090.png (3MB, 2160x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1494645122090.png
3MB, 2160x1584px
"Congratulations Lieutenant. Welcome to armed forces." The Commander-General gives you a salute for the camera- familiar and you return it, sharply, your certificate in the other hand.

Your name is Anthony Macabre. You have just completed the test required to become a certified Combat Mage and join the Military Arcane Division, or MAD, of the United Western Alliance Armies. You be been through so much pain for the last 3 years, but it will finally be worth it when -

"Hey dork, get out of your head, the major is speaking. We're getting deployed tomorrow, remember." Tasha knocks you on the head playfully to get you to pay attention. She was your best, and some might say your only, friend in the Academy. You turn your head to the podium where your new CO Major Darzas is getting ready to speak. He coughs to get everyone quiet before beginning. "First off, welcome to the 108th Patrol Battalion. You're all either suicidal, brave, or idiotic. Excuse me if I can't tell the difference anymore." The class laughed, nervously. "We are going to be moving out with the 235th Infantry and the 10th Armored to secure the Selaya-Republic border - we have reports of Nao-Nao trying to initiate border skirmishes, and we don't need that. Now then, if everyone's ready, I want everyone to pick up their gear in the armory before heading to the barracks. Good luck, and I'll see you tomorrow." The crowd dispersed, and you follow Tasha to the barracks to pick your gear.

(Do not post)
>>
>>1455491
Hello, and welcome to Codename: DEMON. I intend to keep this running for a while. My Twitter is https://twitter.com/commissar_qm and this will run on Saturdays when I have time. The Codex, which contains the character sheet and any info you find as well as your current objective, can be found here: https://docs.google.com/a/ghchs.com/document/d/1_tkr8aFjbUKgmEE2xtQU0JCugjpdBHPMJ4pxRoJiwT0/edit?usp=drivesdk. The game goes like this:
>Most chosen option after 30 minutes is picked. If tie, I roll off.
>Dice rolls are 3 D100s against stat. Low is good. Crits automatically pass and crit successes grant you one reroll each thread.
>As mentioned above, you get one reroll per thread. You can earn more from crit successes.
>Combat allows one action and one attack. An action would be reloading your rifle, an attack would be shooting it.

(Do not post)
>>
>>1455491
After a few minutes of walking, the two of you arrive at the armory, center of he base. A fellow warlock greets you with a grunt; he's a Forgemage, a master of inscribing schema and binding demons to weaponry to make golems. He jabs his thumb towards the rack of weapons behind him, inviting you to choose. He wandered off, the etching powder, having gotten came to retrieve.

>Choose a single melee weapon and a single ranged weapon that would be plausible for the 21st century. I reserve to right to veto any choices. If it is an uncommon weapon, you must use a picture.

(You can post).
>>
File: bloodborne_cainhurst_armor.jpg (396KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_cainhurst_armor.jpg
396KB, 1242x2208px
>>1455524
Katana and long flintlock pistol.
>>
>>1455512
The google drive isn't public.
>>
>>1455552
No.
We want a rifle and a sidearm.
Bayonet for the rifle if it doesn't count as an extra weapon.
>>
>>1455556
Try it now.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1455552
>>1455574
Rolling...
>>
>>1455719

If it's not too late I vote for katana + pistol
>>
File: 4871753509_31cb079434_b.jpg (38KB, 942x282px) Image search: [Google]
4871753509_31cb079434_b.jpg
38KB, 942x282px
>>1455719
You pick out a nice combat rifle, complete with a monomonecular bayonet. As a bonus, you find an old flintlock, retrofitted with a demon that makes sure it doesn't explode in you. You make sure to bind the demon to your will
- something this weak barely puts a drain on your SIN energy.

Moving on, you move on to your barracks. As a second lieutenant, you are commander of your own squad, the same as Tasha of hers.

Reschunh the compact building, the door is stuck. You knew this trick back a t the Academy - someone would stick a bit of demon miasm between the door and the frame so when they opened it it would fall on the person and make them look like a fool. It's your choice: Do you want to open it and get closer to the men? Or attempt to remove it to instatevyourseld a serious CO?

>Remove it (SIN test)
>Open the door and face hge consequences.
>>
>>1455790
>Open the door and face hge consequences.
>>
>>1455790
Probably better to not look like a complete dumbass day 1
>Remove it (SIN Test)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1455822
>>1455975
Is qst slow today?
>>
>>1455822
>>1456015
No amount of mental preparedness saves you from shaking as the black goop falls on you. The miasm feels both hot and cold at the same time, and the sheer strangeness of it leaves you unharmed but shaken. You spare a scowl at the only soldier who snorted, a corporal by his colors. Already one of the others men you a towel, which you accept and use to clean your hair. You survey the men, 6 in total. 3 of them are PFC's, probably straight out of basic training and younger than you. The one that set the trap is a ratty little man, fatigues barely fitting. The man who handed up the towel is old, around his 50s, a sergeant. Probably their old leader. "My name's Rackham. This little bastard is Dozer, and those three are Wiley, Devil, and Oxnard. We operate on a codename basis in this battalion. What's yours, if I may?" You smile; you have a feeling Rackham is the chatty kind. "Demon. 2nd Lieutenant." Immediately the sergeant snaps to attention, followed shortly by Wiley anf the others. Last was Dozer, who have a lazy salute. "At ease. If I might ask, what are your specialties?" You question Rackham while keeping an eye on Dozer. He answers sharply. "I'm VTOL-certified, Dozer believe it or not is a sniper, Wiley and Devil were trained in explosives, and Oxnard is heavy weapons. Our Bird is LAZY-409, first one on the runway. We should probably get some sleep now, we are up by 0400." You nod, already used to the skewed sleeping schedule thanks to the Academy. You trigger the schema at the base of your spine to knock you out instantly.

(Do not post)
>>
>>1455491
DAMMIT YOU STARTED WHILE i WAS AWAY TAKING MY ORIENTATION.
>>
>>1456015
May just be a slow point, boss. I mean, between the college crowd having to head home around now, being the first quest, and general random bullshit, I can see how things can be rather quiet.
>>
>>1456307
Before the dawn the next morning, your schema wakes you up again. You're really glad you let Tasha convince you to have it etched, despite the pain and the danger. It's been a lifesaver both metaphorically and literally thanks to its precognitive powers. The timekeeper was just a bonus.

Putting on your Combat Armor is a chore; you help Rackham put on his and he does the same for you. The 7 of you are ready and geared up for deployment by 0445. Major Darzas has already lifted off with his command squad, and all of you pile in your VTOL as Rackham starts up the engine. Dozer takes comma, and you sit back with the rest of the crew for the 4 hour flight. You can choose to knock yourself out again, or converse with the team.
>Sleep some more (+10 SIN for rest of the day)
>Talk with the others (+1 bonus to team actions for rest of campaign. Cumulative.)

(I forgot to mention - falling for the prank improved your relationship with Dozer for tailoring to his nature.)
>>
darn, the quest started without me, and I've been on the other thread since day 1.
>>
>>1456605
>>Talk with the others (+1 bonus to team actions for rest of campaign. Cumulative.)
>>
>>1456605
huh, we really are playing a Persona game. Lets get ready for finals everyone!
>>
>>1458790
actually I think it got stalled.

check out
>>>/tg/53225131
>>
>>1458798
I just woke up. I forgot I had to run some errands for a friend and it took me until 2200.
>>
>>1458919
I'm at my mother's house so my id changed. Sorry!

>>1458790
You're 25.
>>
File: 1494732251633.png (504KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494732251633.png
504KB, 900x720px
>>1459348
>>1459348
This is me.

>>1457289
You turn to the three privates. "So," you lead. "Tell me about yourselves. Where are you from?" Wiley begins. "Wiley and I are from old Canada, we were born in the capitol before Union Day. Rackham's family immigrated from Selaya for economic opportunities, thanks to their condition." "Condition?" you interrupt. "Yeah. Rackham has a genetic mutation that prevents him from learning magic. Too much strain on his heart. It's only passed from father to son too - his sister is a court magician in England. As for Dozer - well, he's a Ground Zero survivor." You try to not to show your surprise, but it's still painfully obvious - you'd never thought you'd see a former Bratsalyan, let alone be in the same squad as one. You decide not to ask him about it, and he looks like he appreciates it.

When you reach the drop zone, the commander has called a meeting of the squad leaders. As you pass through the temporary camp, demons were already setting up - Shoggoth Hellhounds had begun patrolling and Mi-go Valkyries made their nests. The command tent has an Ifrit perched upon its entrance, that scans your mind to verify its you. The other 6 squad leaders, including Tasha, are poring over the command screen. When you get to see it, you freeze.

On the screen is the Weapon. The reason why very likely Dozer is an orphan. The Major speaks up first. "This is concerning at the least. While the Weapon is above us, only Demons can be outside, a perfect time for Nao-Nao to attack. I bet they had planned for this - after all, all their troops are Chimaerae anyway. We'll have to tell the soldiers - Lieutenant Macabre?" You raise your head when your name is called. "You know the cover story correct? We can't have the men panicking." You nod. "Nao-Nao bombing run. Standard procedure." The Major dismisses you all, and Tasha catches up. "So are you really going to tell them that bogus story? They won't believe you, but it's not like we can tell them the truth."

>Tell them the cover-up story, even if it'll leave them in danger of they don't believe you.
>Tell them the truth, even if it leaves them in less than optimal combat condition.
>Tell them nothing but command them not to go outside.

(The Weapon has been added to Codex. Bratsalyan has been added to Nations.)
>>
>>1458798
>>1459348
haha i was joking because

>Sleep some more (+10 SIN for rest of the day)
>Talk with the others (+1 bonus to team actions for rest of campaign. Cumulative.)
>falling for the prank improved your relationship with Dozer for tailoring to his nature

is like persona
>>
>>1460138
I've never played, wouldn't know.
>>
>>1459713
>Tell them nothing but command them not to go outside.

"for now stay inside, weapons ready, expect heavy Demon use on both sides when the fighting starts. Word is the Nao-Nao are pulling some bullshit or other, so be ready"
>>
>>1459713
>>Tell them the truth, even if it leaves them in less than optimal combat condition.
Truth would be better for them.
>>
>>1459713

>Tell them the cover-up story, even if it'll leave them in danger of they don't believe you.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>1460239
>>1462794
>>1466019
Oh boy...
>>
>>1467715
QM? You alright?
>>
>>1467957
Seconding.
>>
>>1467957
>>1468521
College is painful. College during exams is a nightmare. College during exams in the middle of an edition change in which GW communicates is he'll on earth. Update tonight, but I'm opening up vote again if people are interested.
>>
>>1469866
I'll like to keep my first vote
>>1462794
>>
Truth, always the truth
>>
>>1469866
There is literally nothing wrong with Prime Marines
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.