[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medieval, Low-Fantasy Mercenary Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: main_menue_screen.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
main_menue_screen.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hello, and welcome to Mercenary Quest, in this quest you will take the role of the commander of a mercenary band. Following this quest you will be required to take on contracts from different contractors, this will make you able to provide your band with provisions, tools and to pay the wages of your mercenaries. The higher the difficulty of the contract the higher you will be paid.

But first we need to establish the leader of this mercenary band, their name and their ambition in this world.

Please fill in the following information

>The name of your band
>Your name
>a description of your character
>his/her backstory
>strenghts
>weaknesses
>his/her gear
>ambitions

(1/2)
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (61KB, 900x661px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
61KB, 900x661px
>>1454948
The BLACKED band
Tyrone
A powerful, muscular, angry black male. He's aggressive and doesn't take nobody's shit. He loves capturing and raping any women he finds, hence the Warband's name BLACKED.

Tyrone originally came from a small village in the Sub-Saharan Africa, where he was captured by slave raiders and enslaved, brought to America to fend for himself at a young age. Before long, the innovative young Tyrone escaped, and began forming his own warband to take revenge on his slaveowners. Tyrone led his warband and slew his former slaveowner, and then forcibly BLACKED his slaveowner's wife on top of that. Thus, began the BLACKED Warband.

Strengths:
+Very muscular
+Good-looking
+Charismatic
+Black

Weaknesses
-Hot-headed
-Racism
-White women

Gear:
Heavy armour, massive halberd and combat drugs to amp him up into a berserker rape frenzy.

Ambitions: Make a ton of money, and go around BLACKING as many women as he can.
>>
>>1454963
Who let this negro out of the cotton fields?
>>
>>1454948
>Band of the hawk
>Griffith
>feminine looking, silver haired, blue eyed and got the girls swoonin.
>this boy Was poor as fuck so he made a gang and fought little gang wars in the slums. But he hated being a poorfag so he decided to fight in real wars and get out of poverty. Oh and he's secretly power hungry as all hell.
>he's charismatic as anything, knows his way around a conversation, is quick on his feet and in his head.
>he will literally do anything neccisary to make his goals a reality, Has an incredibley fragile ego, and has no actual connection to anyone beyond seeing them as pawns to his game. Bassically a psycopath.
>he has a suit of full plate, a horse, a saber
>his ambition is to be a power hungry psycopath
>>
File: Blacks are Superior.jpg (55KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blacks are Superior.jpg
55KB, 406x600px
>>1454984
Fag
>>1454975
Nobody. Tyrone let himself out.
>>
>>1454963
You do realize that this is a fantasy quest, africa doesn't exactly exist, you can of course be black, and a former slave. But neither africa nor america exist in this setting
>>
>>1454986
Thanks senpai
>>
File: Black Muscles.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black Muscles.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>>1454993
Just swap the names Africa and Europe for the continents you came up with then. Simples.
>>
>>1454993
Its a meme my dude.
>>
>>1454996
>>1454997

Ok so far I have two suggestions, and I don't think there be anymore soon. So let's just get this over with, we can either vote or let a 1d100 roll decide whether it will be the BLACKED or the Band of the Hawk.
>>
Rolled (1d00)

>>1455017
ROLL

FOR BLACKED
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1455017
HOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK
>>
1. Band of Blades
2. Bernard
3. Blademaster from the east. Likes cloaks. A lot.
4. An absurdist due to the harshness of life. Is suicidal, resulting in reckless behavior in battle.
5. Skilled with weapons
6. Apathy and his impractical cloaks
7. Chains, blades, cloak, and an assortment of bitter, but powerful potions.
8. Wants to become a legend to give his life meaning.
>>
The Sacred Band of Kha'raloth

Oigir the Mad/Blessed

An insanely bloodthirsty sadomasochistic berserker who is more beast than man, he cares for only violence to both slake his thirst and to show devotion to the God of War by slaying and destroying in his name. He finds the luxuries and ways of "civilized" folk to be effete and decadent, making them unworthy in his eyes and thus treats them with nothing but contempt.

Originally a perfectly normal farmboy, Oigir was abducted from his home by a roving band of outlaws who were cast out of civilization for their criminal ways and sacrilegious methods of worshiping the gods that involved human sacrifices and generally being a menace to everybody that isn't them. Decades of brainwashing and a torturous existence of preying upon humans both figuratively and literally has transformed the boy into a slavering beast that the rest of his "family" sees as someone who was "chosen" by their god as his mortal avatar due to being the strongest and maddest of them all.

Strengths:
Bestial strength and endurance
Immunity to pain due to habitual self-harm and constant binges of painkilling drugs and alcohol
Expert scrounger and scavenger
Can eat almost anything
Absolutely terrifying
Will see that a job is done exactly as requested, even if not in spirit.

Weaknesses:
Short-sighted
Extremely violent and ill-tempered
Very Arrogant
Openly Cannibalistic
Paranoid
No knowledge of societal norms
Illiterate
Does not know that bathing is supposed to be done once a week, not whenever one thinks one is smelly enough to scare off potential quarry.

Gear: Direwolf cloak, Flint javelins, Slightly rusted Battleaxe, sling and slingstones, chipped wooden shield, a wineskin full of "Divine Brew" that causes him to believe he is invincible.

Ambitions: To earn enough pay to get the Band through the next winter and possibly cause other lost souls to join in and make his "family" bigger and stronger.
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>
>>1455017
dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1455017
>>
>>1455068
SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>>
>>1455071
Fuck off jungle boy.
>>
File: bitchasswhiteboi.jpg (100KB, 500x920px) Image search: [Google]
bitchasswhiteboi.jpg
100KB, 500x920px
>>1455072
>mfw white boi is mad
>>
>>1455071
>>1455072
Well I suppose that settles it
>>
>>1455074
I bet that you collect black dick pics like a /pol/tard does with smug animu bitches.
>>
File: whatchujustsaywhiteboi.png (878KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
whatchujustsaywhiteboi.png
878KB, 787x1024px
>>1455075
He could be my token white boy in a band of black guys.
>>1455077
Why you so mad boi? You lost fair and square to a superior Black Man. Accept your place in my warband as the token white boi.
>>
>>1455081
Yep, all those black muscular dudes only mean one thing, you're totally attracted to them or are jealous of their gains and want to be like them.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>1455017
Rolling for the band of the hawk my dude
>>
File: WhiteBoisAintShit.jpg (97KB, 690x1005px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteBoisAintShit.jpg
97KB, 690x1005px
>>1455083
Option 3: I'm Black. Ever thought bout that, white boi?

Now stop your bitchin'. I liked your character description. Be my second-in-command and my token white boi.
>>
>>1455090
Ayyyyyy
>>
>>1455090
....Welp, Band of the Hawk quest here we go.
>>
>>1455090
Well damn, those numbers don't lie, sorry Tyrone, you've been out played
>>
>>1455090
NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK OFF NEWCOMER

>mfw the guy with the least effort put into his description wins
>>
>>1455093
>>1455094
>>1455097

Well this is problematic
>>
>>1455101
Merge us all together into one warband, with Hawk as the leader, the Berzerker dude as the second-in-command or whatever, and me as the angry black dude raping everything.
>>
>>1455105
You know what, fuck it. Ok!
>>
>>1455105
>how to identify salt
>tastes like salt
>feels like salt
>comes in tear form as well
>>
File: Kang.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kang.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>1455109
>how to identify white bois
>small dick
>>
>>1455110
Well played Charles. Now >>>/pol/
>>
File: Blacccked.jpg (31KB, 332x556px) Image search: [Google]
Blacccked.jpg
31KB, 332x556px
>>1455117
You know it's true.
>>
This story follows the Band of the Hawk, a mercenary group in the land of Cetra, it's leader is Griffith, a rather unmanly looking man, he rose from a poor boy to the leader of a gang of sellswords. His band is not wide known in Cetra, but that is about to change.

Members of this Band are the Beserker Oigir the Mad, a bloodthirsty beserker who was forced into a live of slaughter and has made it his own, and Tyrone a Acrebian Mudhud dweller who was abducted from his highly advanced society and forced into slave labor in gem mines. He later then killed his slave owner and escaped.

These three make up the small mercenary group. At this time the group arrive on the southern border of Cetra, they contiue their way through the plains covered in dried grass and rocky hills, when suddenly they stop at a crossroad. The crossroad has three paths, the first one leading into a valley in which a small village lies peacefully, the other wanders in a dark forest to the west, and the other one follows a path upwards on the top of a small hill.

>Your invetory

10 days worth of provisions
Each ones gear
500 Zaler (money) each
>>
>>1455131
Tyrone votes to go to the small village and start raping the inhabitants
>>
>>1455131
Oigir wants to find something to eat and sacrifice, preferably something that can fight back better than a doe. So he angrily demands Griffith to find something better to destroy than a village by marching his perfumed butt up the hill.
>>
>>1455144
Tyrone reminds the bitch ass white boi that all great things start of small. First rape the village then raze the castle
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>1455131
Since Oigir and Tyrone are at loggersheads, and the party lead appears indecisive, Tyrone rolls
>>
>>1455147
Oigir calls Tyrone a Mole's son for not seeing that the village is too small and too isolated for anything more than scraps and a few sheep, animals that the Berserker reminds Tyrone of had once mistaken for his usual quarry of whores and promptly violated during the last time the Band had feasted, which was many moons ago. Of which Oigir privately mused was too many.
>>
>>1455173
Tyrone retorts that any hole is a goal, and that there must be some pussy in the village at least. Tyrone cups his balls to show his frustration at not having been laid since he raped those sheep.
>>
>>1455185
Piss off
>>
File: WhiteBoisJelly.jpg (35KB, 345x645px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteBoisJelly.jpg
35KB, 345x645px
>>1455402
>mfw white bois are so sexually threatened by Black Men they call for safe spaces
>>
>>1455131
Soooooo are we our own characters? That it?
>>
>>1455131
Griffith will also head into the village. I guess. And tell the other two fools to stop being fools.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

Bernard attempts to forage in the forest.
>>
Nothing useful was found.
>>
>>1455418
More like you're the insecure one. A dog that barks the loudest is the one that has the most to prove.
>>
>>1455484
Unfortunately he's no longer present to learn from his errors for certain reasons.
>>
What the fucking Dick is going on here.
>>
>>1455935
He did worst in another quest.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.