[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Paranormal Quest part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Last thread: >> 1429996
Quick info on how everything works:
In this quest we are telling the the story of Anya, the slime girl who is trying to escape a lab she was created in. There is a main player, who has been choosen in the last thread - he has the choice of where the story goes, the rest can add details to his post.
You wait for them to carry you outside and bodyhop to the guard, succesfully taking control over him.
You are ready to fire as you see 3 guns pointed at your head, but stop because the guard you have took control of is... still alive!
You have no clue whether it was pure luck or fates doing, but you gained a hostage and a well armed body.
- Yours friend is still alive, drop your guns if you want it to stay that way - you said but didn't get any response
-I will count to five, if I don't see your guns laying on the ground by then next time you see this guy will be on his own funeral!
- One!
- Two! - "Why won't they stop, does his life have no value to them?"
- Three! - "So they are really planning to let me kill him?"
- 4 - "Those bastards, they are next in the line to get themself kille..."
-You are outnumbered, leave the hostage alone or you will be eliminated, and we aren't gonna count to five! - A voice snapped you out of your thoughts, making you realise that atleast 10 other guards are running there.
You panick, there is no way you will allow them to capture you again - it's now or never!
You raise your gun and shoot at the guards, leaving them no choice, but to backfire at you.
The previous experience with their bullets has taught you not to get him by them, so you condensate yourself around the guards arms, letting you fire at them while they kill their friend.
Just after few seconds everything that remains from the 4 guards is an one big bloody mess, so you slip out of the body and look back at the nearing group of guards, unsure what to do.
End

Note: From now on we will roll d20 during fighting seeing so there won't be the "I punch him, he dies" type of fights
>>
>>1448825
Make like a banana and get the hell out of there Anya!
>>
>>1448825
Take a gun with you and run
>>
>>1448825
Rip quest
>>
>>1448947
>>1449997
You steal the gun and slip outta there like a pro banana, moving so fast you confuse the guards.
They try to shoot at you, you manage to dodge most of the bullets.
You are nearing the exit, when you get hit by whole THREE bullets, rendering you almost immobile.
You can't escape now, you should try and tacticaly win this battle!
>>
>>1451160
Aim the gun, pull the trigger and hope for the best
>>
>>1453098
Roll d20 so we can see if this worked
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>1454552
>>
Is that good or bad?
>>
Rip thread
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1454552
>>
>>1454552
>>1458650
I will just assume the first one is you.
You blindly shoot at them, counting on your luck to help you out.
The bullets are flying in every directions, people are screaming and running, so you open your eyes (Do slimes even have eyes lmao) and see that... no one is hurt!
The guards are pretty surprised too, but they quickly pull out stunstick-like weapons that radiate heat and seemingly have electrical power source - the battle moves on to close combat!
>>1457347
Sorry for posting so infrequently, but I was on a birthday party 100 kilometers from my home, however now I will have more time on my hands
>>
So... Progress?
>>
Hello?
>>
test d20 test dice+d20
>>
Test 1d20 test
/r 1d20
[[1d20]]
>>
>>1448825
First use a damn nickname and a Tripcode GM. Second she is a slime she could scaoe using the sink and the sewers.

And Third, read this:

https://tgchan.org/wiki/Advice_for_Running_a_Quest
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.