[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dice+1d20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
Hello /qst/

I'm on a real-life quest; I am about to run for MP in my town, one month before the election date, at 20 years old.

I have a plan, I have policies, I have everything but the cute illustration because my computer is too bad to do it. I'm a writer, that's what this computer is for, but that's stopping the greatest adventure of the year.

Just one month before the election date, a young, up-and-comer decides to create change in his town, ready to claim his adulthood, ready to help everybody in the town grow and come of age. It has tension, action, plot twists and moments where your heart wants to stop beating in this driven story full of soul, heart and action; the single biggest quest on this board right now.

The next move? What's the next move, now that my computer can't run Adobe AE?

Also, 1+4 (xx+20)
>>
>>1448739
I am confuse. Just politic. Talk to interest groups and the people under them. The prevailing forces that make up the town and run surveys on who belives in what and for what reasons.

Is this /adv/ or what I dont get it
>>
>>1448739
Get a new computer
>>
>>1448739
Where are you running, my dude?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1448739
>>
If you couldn't find a picture to use off the internet instead of drawing your own, or some other solution to the problem of putting up a picture before posting, then this is not indicative of you being a very good candidate or politician.

One could argue justly that it doesn't matter how lazy you are when making a post on 4chan - that it is not a definite proof of incompetence.

It certainly isn't. But it neither builds confidence in said poster.

Turning to 4chan for advice on what to do, while maybe a whimsical act, done just for fun or to see what might come of it, is also not indicative of a very good candidate. Especially for turning to QST instead of another board that would be more likely to yield you better, more appropriate advice.

Now if you really want to make this a quest, and have people from 4chan tell you what to do in real life, as a hilarious run for MP based soley on 4chan advice, that might be interesting.

It might be a bad idea, but interesting nonetheless. And certainly strange things on this level have happened on this site. Just don't do anything illegal or harmful. Remember the QM (that's a person who runs a quest) has the ability to choose or reject suggestions.

- Peace.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.