[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REBORN IN AN RPG S03 EP123

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 20

File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31KB, 500x500px
Old thread >>1427689

>>1438421
>We could even consider building an artificial island or really big ship/mobile port to act as a trade hub/resupply point for ships.

Remember the Alquian empire, by order of the visir, has a huge super dreadnought rockit ship. Since it'll be Mako's eventually, I guess we can use that? It was always meant to be basically a moving base for rockitships of rather large size.

Let me know when you are here
>>
File: 016.jpg (476KB, 1200x841px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
476KB, 1200x841px
>>1448533
>>1448533
We sign off the ship to the navy, and do some minor tasks before calling it a day.

Since we had come so often as of late, there really was no stockpiled work, so we were able to finish everything rather quickly... there's still about half the evening left, in empire time.

We could go dungeon-diving, but honestly with 3 parties giving us exp at all times, it wouldn't really raise the efficiency of it by much... maybe 22% more exp?

I wonder if we could do something better with our time?

>Since we ended early, lets treat Yin to a meal at home
>Let's check on the minotaurs
>Let's get the glass industry started
>Other
>>
>>1448549

Hi il only play durning my breaks
And if i get iff work and your still going
>>
>>1448549
Miel lewds-guy here.
We do need to do the other two things, lets not forget about them.
>>
>>1448549
>>Since we ended early, lets treat Yin to a meal at home
Here
>>
>>1448533
Yeah, the mobile fortress from Alquia should be good enough, once we conquer them.
>>
File: ren 001.jpg (494KB, 805x1199px) Image search: [Google]
ren 001.jpg
494KB, 805x1199px
Anyone else having trouble posting? its throwing errors nonstop at me. Im having to post on the original form at the top of the page

>>1448574
>>1448570
>>1448564
>>Since we ended early, lets treat Yin to a meal at home

>>1448564
>Hi il only play durning my breaks
>And if i get iff work and your still going
Alright, I've been thinking about making it normally be a slow thing over the whole week but it seems some are against it.

"Is that all?" - we ask after signing the last document and picking up our tea cup
"Yes sir. We are done quite early today, aren't we?" - replies Yin as she sits across from the desk and reaches for a pastry
"Hmm. In that case, let's have a good dinner for a change. Something other than rice cakes and pastry."

Wrapping up, we leave for home while talking about work, and the lion guards look at us slightly surprised to see us leave so early.

We would normally have visited Ren, right? But general Li has begged us not to distract the empress from her work, you know?

Ah, I guess she will be slightly upset when she finds out.

We borrow one of the palanquins at the palace, and board it together with Yin to head home.

Its smaller than a coach, but it has a nice comfortable atmosphere somehow. Four large beastkin (of different races) carry it with ease, and we make pretty good time along the way.

Uh... you have to admit, its a lot cleaner than a coach. Horses just drop waste anywhere they are whenever they feel like it, you know? Even if they both have modern sanitation now, Mantequira has always been a cleaner city than Eopolis or Albion, because it already had public baths readily available, as well as the custom of regular baths and hygiene.

Well, it's still a bit backwards to depend on human muscle for transportation. I wonder if we should introduce the rockit coach our uncle started producing in Eopolis? It's more of a matter of tradition in this case, isn't it?

>Let's bring them over. They can just pull it instead of lifting a palanquin. It's less work and they can keep their tradition, even if its not a big change.
>No, no. They do have the tech now, so let them develop and evolve it according to their own needs and traditions, see where they go with it.
>Other
>>
>>1448609
>Let's bring them over. They can just pull it instead of lifting a palanquin. It's less work and they can keep their tradition, even if its not a big change.
>>
>>1448609
>>Let's bring them over. They can just pull it instead of lifting a palanquin. It's less work and they can keep their tradition, even if its not a big change.
>>
File: renka hsdk.jpg (87KB, 750x1086px) Image search: [Google]
renka hsdk.jpg
87KB, 750x1086px
>>1448643
>>1448628
>>Let's bring them over. They can just pull it instead of lifting a palanquin. It's less work and they can keep their traditions, even if its not a big change.

The palanquin takes us home, and we tip the crew as we thank them for their work.

Our butler greets us at the door, as well as the staff, and once we are in, we each head to our own rooms for a bit. Yin to change out of her work clothes, and we to write on the journal to our uncle about exporting some rockit coachs to the heavenly empire.

A rather pretty elf maid comes fetch us from our room when dinner is ready, and we find that Yin is already there, wearing a comfortable looking, soft pink and white silk dress (cheongsam). It's really cute and girly... ah, somehow, I miss the slightly lewd and showy 'uniform' that Ren designed for her.

Yin bows slightly when we come in. She had been waiting for us for dinner.

>Sit across from her (just talk about work and go back to our fianceés)
>Sit next to her (it scalates into cute and then lewd)
>>
>>1448669
>Sit next to her (it scalates into cute and then lewd)
When will we get to molest the elf maids?
>>
>>1448710
>When will we get to molest the elf maids?
I dont see why would we need to. We already have lots of girls and we could dress up Aritsu as a cutesy maid to molest her all we want.
>>
>>1448669
>>Sit next to her (it scalates into cute and then lewd)
>>
>>1448725
It's like having a cookie jar at the office. Sure, I could wait until I get home to eat cookies, but I could have them now instead.
>>
>>1448669

>Sit across from her (just talk about work and go back to our fianceés)

And play with her tails inder the table durning the talks
>>
>>1448733
Well, if you want to dress Yin as a maid, I support you

>>1448740
>>Sit across from her (just talk about work and go back to our fianceés)

>>1448731
>>1448710
>>Sit next to her (it scalates into cute and then lewd)

"Then, excuse me." - we sit next to her with a smile
"S-sir!?"

Ah, she just blushed quite beautifully. Her pointy ears just went flat against her head as they point forth. She can be rather cute sometimes.

"I hardly think we need to stand for formalities at home, right?"
"I-if you say so..."

We start talking about job, then move to her life befome coming to the capital, and how hard it was to adapt... she thinks the uniform is pretty, but its hard to believe she still hasn't realized Ren designed it just for her.

Ah, somehow, I think we'd better not tell her.

She does eventually relax after a while, and is chatting happily now. Ah, her ears are standing up again, and her tails are swaying softly from side to side.

It's really easy to tell her mood, uh? Pointy ears and fluffy tails are great.

After a while, though, she seems to grow suddenly embarrased all on her own, for some reason?

"UHmm... sir.. I should apologize for... for what happened the other day." -she says

Well, she did start it, but it's not as if we couldn't have stopped it.

"Why? I thought it was wonderful. We both seemed to enjoy ourselves quite thoroughly. I know I enjoyed you quite thoroughly..."
"Sir!" - ah, she's beet red now.- "I... I meant something else..."
"Ah"
"I... I saw you and miss Lyann... together..."
"Yes?"
"In your bedroom."
"Ah." - amazing how the same letters can make such a different sound and carry such a different meaning.

So, she saw that, uh?
IIRC... right, it must have been one of Lyann's 'training sessions'.
Right.

"I assume it was more than an accidental peak, if you feel you need to apologize?"
"Yes..."
"How long...?"
"A-almost all of it? I don't know... a night's worth?"

Oh, that was almost all of it.
We did do a lot that night, right?

>I think you should apologize to Lyann when you see her
>Did you like it that much?
>We left the door open to make it more exciting, so if we were seen, it was our own fault to begin with.
>Other
>>
>>1448792
>Other: Did you like it? Would you like to try it yourself?
>>
>>1448792
>I think you should apologize to Lyann when you see her
>>
>>1448792
>>We left the door open to make it more exciting, so if we were seen, it was our own fault to begin with.
>>Did you like it that much?
>>Other: Did you like it? Would you like to try it yourself?
>>
>>1448817
>>1448800
>>Did you like it that much?

>>1448800
>>Other: Did you like it? Would you like to try it yourself?

>>1448817
>>I think you should apologize to Lyann when you see her

"Ah! Well... " -oh, she's blushing hard enough it can be seen through her clothes, dyeing them a brither shade of pink- "...m-miss Lyann seemed to really like it... it was really intense..."

Nod nod

Well, Lyann seems to have a inferiority complex, so she can't really enjoy herself unless she feels she's being dominated... I think it's a little different from being submissive, though.

But, she really hates it when we treat her courtly as an equal, you know? I wish we could make her like herself as much as we like her, but... if it makes her happy, that's all that matters. I think.

And yet, it was really intense. Im sure a town girl like Yin... no, I'm sure pretty much noone in this world... ah, but there's open slavery in this world... no, no, Lyann has told us that what we do with her is amazing and unique, right?

She grew up as a slave in a soldier's barrack, so she's seen them 'use' slavegirls quite a lot. But what we do with her is still 'amazing and unique' so... yeah, it probably is beyond almost everyone's imaginations in this world.

And Yin watched almost all of it?

"Did you like it that much?"
"Ah...! I didn't understand most of it, but... she was really happy..."

Oh, she's hugging her tails in front of her while hiding her face with them.

"So, did you like it?"
"I... yes..."

Nod nod

>Let's just tease her about it while we love her. It's different to enjoy watching it than experiencing it. (super soft)
>My first S/M (soft)
>If she liked it that hard, let's give it to her
>Other
>>
>>1448817
Supporting
>>
>>1448835
>Super soft
>>
>>1448835
>>Let's just tease her about it while we love her. It's different to enjoy watching it than experiencing it. (super soft)
>>
File: yin aillyn nsfw.jpg (211KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
yin aillyn nsfw.jpg
211KB, 1200x1553px
>>1448849
>>1448852
>>>Let's just tease her about it while we love her. It's different to enjoy watching it than experiencing it. (super soft)

"I see, so you liked it that much. What a lewd girl you turned out to be."
"E-eeeh!? I'm not!?" -oh, she's a redder shade now.
"You peeped on a couple's intimate moment.No, intimate night-long time, didn't you? All the way to the end, too!"
"I...! I'm sorry!" -So, it seems she can't go any redder.
"And moreover, you really liked it. What's that if it isn't a lewd, naughty girl?"
"Uuuh..."

She is just too adorable and fun to tease.

"I see, so you don't deny that you liked it. Did you imagine yourself in her place?"
"Ah... no, somehow... sort of like that, but gentler...?"
"I see." -nod nod- "Gentler, I see."
"Ah..." -she just realized what she said

We stand up, and taking her hands, we pull her up.

"In that case, let's try it out. A gentler kind of training. First, kissing."

Hugging her, we pull her towards us and kiss her, our hands gently holding her back and waist. It is a very lewd, probing kiss where we taste her as if trying to eat her.

Oh, she's kissing us back. That's a good sign, alright!

"Hmm.. not bad. You wanted something softer, right? then, rather than a toy, let's try just training you to my liking."
"Toy, what?"
"You saw it all, so you know Lyann is my toy, right?"

We kiss her again, this time sliding our hand lower under her tail, making her wince and shiver as we kiss, our other hand gently holding her head.

Uhn,.. let's continue ...

>In the bedroom, though. Otherwise it would be 2x2 times in the dining room with her
>and strip her. Right here is fine
>In the bathroom
>Other
>>
>>1448890
>In the bedroom, though. Otherwise it would be 2x2 times in the dining room with her
>>
>>1448890
>>In the bedroom, though. Otherwise it would be 2x2 times in the dining room with her
>>
File: yin large.jpg (343KB, 1384x2000px) Image search: [Google]
yin large.jpg
343KB, 1384x2000px
>>1448937
>>1448905
>>In the bedroom, though. Otherwise it would be 2x2 times in the dining room with her

We pick her up and kiss her, then make it into the bedroom while carrying her in our arms.

Taking her clothes off once she's on the bed, gently kissing every inch of her as it becomes exposed, gently tapping at her hands when she tries to cover herself.

"I want to see you, so you can't do that."
"E..y-yes,,," - she says meekly as she lowers her hands unto the sheets and leaves them there
"Good girl."

Once her dress is open under her, her shapely figure exposed, we move to kiss her again, our hands reaching forth to caress her skin up and down her side, gently chiding her and softly slapping her hands back unto the sheets whenever she tries to move them.

"This is your training, so do as I say."
"Y-yes sir."
"Good girl."

After making her gasp and cry with kisses, we move to sucking and nibbling at the peak of her soft breasts, our fingers moving down over her body towards the honeypot between her thighs.

"A-aah!" -she cries out sweetly, and tries to cover her mouth with her left hand
"No, you can't move your hands."
"Ah... yes... I'm sorry."

We kiss her again, while our fingers gently poke into her flower.

After making her cum like this, we finally have her seat and remove the rest of her clothes, letting them neatly over a chair by the bed.

She looks quite beautiful, standing naked over the soft rug.

"Don't move"
"...why not?"
"I want to look at you."

She blushes bright red, but doesn't move, holding position despite obviously wanting to cover herself with her arms and tails.

"Yes, you are very beautiful."
"Sir... this is so embarrasing." -and yet, she's smiling

>It's fine like this
>Raise it up a notch
>Other
>>
>>1448981
>It's fine like this
>>
>>1448981
>>It's fine like this
>>
>>1449020
>>1448990
>>It's fine like this

"Is it?"
"Yes. It definitively is!"
"Then, why are you doing as I say?"
"I... don't dislike it."
"What is that?"
"Being embarrased because of you."

We walk over to her and kiss her. She stands on her tiptoes as we kiss her, and we gently move her towards the wall.

"Do you remember what I did to Lyann on this wall?"
"...y-yes"
"I'll do the same to you. So, assume position."
"...yes sir"

She stands with her hands against the wall and presents her rear end towards us, her tails up and out of the way.

As we move behind her and kiss her shoulders, her soft tails press softly against us. It's as if we were making love in the middle of pillows.

Our hands move around to hold her chin and hips, then we kiss her as we slide into her and push her against the wall.

"Ah...!" -she lets out a little cry at the moment we enter her
"Good girl."

Her soft body is tight, hot and wet around our child, her sweet feminine scent is evrywhere around us as we kiss and hold her, our hand moving down from her chin towards her ample breast, gently holding and then squeezing, making her shiver and tighten around us while we thrust into her.

We make love standing up, squeezing her against the wall, then after she falls down during her orgasm, continue on our knees, still pushing her against the wall until she is whimpering and crying out as we cum together, and pull her into our arms without pulling out of her, cuddling her while we lean back against the wall.

"Did you like that?"
"...yes."

From now on...

>We'll keep training you to our liking. (power in our relationship is clearly on our side, and we'll shape her to our liking)
>Let's have a lot of fun together. (balanced for both partners)
>Other
>>
>>1449048
>>Let's have a lot of fun together. (balanced for both partners)
>>
>>1449048
>Let's have a lot of fun together. (balanced for both partners)
>>
File: yin aillyn 014.jpg (238KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
yin aillyn 014.jpg
238KB, 630x960px
>>1449076
>>1449065
>>>Let's have a lot of fun together. (balanced for both partners)

Alrighty, let's end here for today and continue tomorrow, God willing.

We'll ff after this and start the next day by checking on the succubus and getting the glass started. Anything else you want to happen specifically tomorrow?
>>
>>1449085
We should check on the aurochs and the moving of their village. Testing out the fax journals between the Imperial Think Tank, Albion, and Eopolis. Also make sure that Heven and Sbastia are also included. Maybe ask Honoria if her kingdom has anything similar.
>>
>>1449110
testing to see if the problem with posting is still going...

btw, you guys want more detailed lewd scenes, or is like that fine? Fast forwarded quite a bit at the end but rather than showing, implied
>>
>>1449281
I'm okay with the current level of detail.
>>
>>1449281
Its lawd as it is
Its fine
>>
File: armored mako.jpg (6MB, 2570x3720px) Image search: [Google]
armored mako.jpg
6MB, 2570x3720px
Enjoying to wash a beautiful girl after making love to her is a great thing, you know?

Yi blushed quite beautifully as Eldric gently rubbed and washed her clean, stealing a kiss here and there before the bath was over with.

"Sir... t-that tickles..." -she complains softly as we hug her from behind as we wash her middle section
"No, it feels nice."
"I-i mean, it tickles me!"
"I see..."
"A-aah!" -she moans as we move from her tummy to between her thighs.

Yup. Washing a beautiful girl is the best.

Once we've dryed and dressed up, we give her a good bye kiss before going 'home' to the ship.

"Eldric, welcome home!" - says Mako with a radiant smile as she stands on tiptoes and closes her eyes

We're not that thick, you know? So obviously we kiss her.

"Ah, I got it!" -she says happily

"How come you're alone?"
"Aritsu is working on her new thesis at the university library, and Lyann said she was going to dine with a friend, so she would be home late tonight."

A new thesis? Well, if we remember right... was it chant reduction during spellcasting? Still, by Albion time, it's pretty late, right?

I wonder if we should go pick her up?

Ah, but I also want to know who Lyann went to dine with.. i'm not a jealous guy though.

Really. I mean, I would have to be a huge hypocrat to get jealous... I'm really not.

I'm caring. Big difference, see? See!?

>Go pick up Aritsu
>Go pick up Lyann
>Stay and cuddle or talk with Mako
>Other
>>
>>1451238
>Go pick up Aritsu
With all the help we got for our thesis (pretty much all of it) we should help out Aritsu and Lyann get their theses done.
>>
>>1451238
a friend just mentioned to me its hypocrite, not hypocrat.

Also, this is for important development with either of the girls.

Aritsu - finally kickstart the thing with the elven elders

Lyann - She's having dinner with her uncle. You know, that uncle that tried to rape her mom and whose family sold Lyann off to slavery. He had a change of heart and spent years looking for her.

Mako - a quiet talk, then huge events.
>>
>>1451238
>>Go pick up Aritsu
>>
>>1451265
Oh, well, if it's that, then switch me to Lyann. Because I want to kick that uncle to the curb.
>>
>>1451238
>>1451265
switch me to
>Go pick up Lyann
>>
>>1451238

>Go pick up Aritsu

Toy is a big toy and can handle this
>>
>>1451420
>>Go pick up Aritsu

>>1451282
>>1451296
>>Go pick up Lyann

typing. I didn't miscount the votes, right?
>>
File: lyann tavern.jpg (144KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
lyann tavern.jpg
144KB, 420x599px
While we wish she got over her inferiority complex (she's a fantastic woman, smart, beautiful and strong), it does sometimes come in handy, though.

Thanks to her slave collar, we can always pinpoint her location, and that's how we know that she's in Albion.

Treestriding over to our garden, we come out and instantly can narrow the search range. It seems she's in the merchant's district. Well, it seems like she's probably having dinner at a restaurant or tavern, but it's a bit too late at night already for that, isn't it?

So, half worried and half wanting to surprise her by picking her up, we head over and approach the inns & taverns section around the adventurer's guild.

As expected, even this late at night, the taverns around the adventurer's guild are open, and of course the inns operate 24/7.

Light comes from every door, as well as the scent of food and alcohol. There's music and song coming from a few, ranging from a singer's melodic tune to a group of drunkards singing completely improper songs about busty maids and their lords.

Ah, we can feel her inside one of the best inn & tavern of the area, the Blue Sunset.

The building is solid with three floors, in a rather old style, but well kept and clean. It's what you'd call an institution with history to it. Indeed, if the sign outside is to be belueved, it's been around for almost 200 years now.

The ambient inside is also rather high class. Bright magic lights keep the place illuminated, and there's the singing of a professional bard keeping the mood, while waiters carry plates of food here and there, and patrons enjoy a good meal in a good enviroment.

Uuuhh... I sort of wish we had brought her here on a date, instead of... uh... that elderly gentleman she's dining with?

We don't know this guy. He's not from college, right? I don't think I've ever seen him... anywhere?

Let's try and recall his face... no... nothing... his eyes look familiar but that's it.

Since we can see his face so well, it should be rather obvious, but he's facing our direction, and Lyann, dressed in one of the best dresses we've gotten for her, is facing away from us.

Even from behind she looks quite lovely. She's wearing a couple of earrings, but other than that, she doesn't seems to be wearing any jewelry... ah, those are her usual accessories...

>Move close enough to hear their conversation after asking for some food.
>Go over and surprise her with a kiss, then introduce ourselves properly
>Other
>>
>>1451506
wow slow day.

tough choice I want to get an idea what they're talking about before butting in, but it mite hurt Lyann's feelings that we snooped on her.
>>
>>1451506
>>Move close enough to hear their conversation after asking for some food.
>>
>>1451506
And if the guy is her uncle, I don't see why then our tone voice couldn't be harsh to him
>>
>>1451593
Change to this but I'm still supporting if we talk to him at all to be harsh
>>
>>1451506
>>
>>1451633
>>1451604
>>>Move close enough to hear their conversation after asking for some food.

Well, let's get a bit closer first...

After asking for a meal and taking a seat behind Lyann's blind spot, we thank the waited with a nod and start waiting for our meal.

"I don't need you to buy me back, uncle." - our lovely redhead says after sipping a bit of wine.

Uh... we haven't seen her drink wine yet. No, more importantly, we haven't had wine with her yet...

But, she's an adult at 19, so she's legal to drink if she wants to. Now I wonder if she's held back because of us?

Wait, uncle? Didn't she tell us she had the one uncle... ?

"Lyann, please listen. I am sorry about the way I acted. It was inexcusable. I should have taken better care of you and your mother, but at the time I was still a stupid, horny teenager and all I could see was ... no, rather, all I wanted to see" -he corrects himself- "Was that your mother was my slave after your father died. It was stupid and cruel, and I am truly sorry about it."

The man speaks with a tone that is much younger than he looks. Well, some people age better than others, I guess. We thought he was in his 50s but lets see... Lyann's dad was in his mid 20s, and Lyann is now 19... if her uncle was younger than her dad, then at most he's in his late thirties?!

"By law, that is an accurate depiction of how things were at the time." -she says calmly
"Lyni, I'm sorry." - oh, is that a childhood nickname? It makes me a little jealous.

Wait, isn't this a terribly serious conversation?!

Her uncle continues

"After your mother died, I snapped out of it and realized what an ass I had been. At that point, I decided to take good care of you, but business took a hit and I had to leave town to take care of it."
"I know." - she says
"It was your aunt who sold you. I had no idea of what she did until I came back. I swear, it wasn't my idea, and I would never have done so!"
"Uncle, i doesn't matters."
"I know... I spent over a decade looking for you. I went to every slave market, visited every trading house, saw the dark underbelly of the trading world looking for you..."

Well, he does look really aged. I guess he had it hard.

"No, I mean... I'm not mad at you over it. Even back then, I knew you wouldn't agree to selling me off, but..."
"Yes?" -he sounds hopeful
"I thought you would want to raise me as your slave in mymother's place." -she says rather coldly
"I would never!" - her uncle raises his voice, then immediately lowers it again- "I would never have done such a thing... but I understand why you'd think such of me."

...the silence that follows is really heavy... there's no way we can just go over and intrude into their conversation now...

1/?
>>
File: Lyann walk.jpg (436KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lyann walk.jpg
436KB, 683x1024px
>>1451691
"Anyway... you're wearing a collar still... that's why, let me buy you off whoever owns you, and then we can be a family again."
"I was officially freed years ago." -she says- "My fianceé bought me and freed me. I'm wearing this collar to show him how much I love him and how grateful I am to him, but also because I am an adventurer and it is a useful tool in my business."

She pauses to catch her breath after such a long phrase.

"I wear it of my own volition, and don't resent it at all." -she starts again- "It's really useful for a twisted woman like me. It forces me to be honest in a way I wouldn't be able to manage if it wasn't for it, it lets him, who is my adventuring partner, tell where I am and if I am well or not. It's extremely useful in the dungeons."

She removes the collar to show she can. Yeah, she can remove it any time she wants. As a Devadashi, removing curses and cursed objets like a slave collar is well within her own abilities.

"Then... are you happy?" -he asks, seemingly hopeful
"Every day." -she replies- "Well, not right this moment, though."
"I'm sorry."
"I'm not angry at you, uncle. I'm happy to hear that you were looking for me, and that you regret the way you treated my mother. I can finally think of you as family again."
"Eh? Then?"
"My chains also let me tell where my Master is at all times, you know?" -she says with a tone like iron we had never heard on her- "Though I am uncertain wether to be angry or flattered about it right this moment..."

Ah!

Right!

She can do that, too!

"Why would you...? No, if you are engaged, I guess I don't have a right to meddle into your relationship troubles"

Yes, dodged the 'why are you angry' bullet!

"Thank you. Now, you said you wanted to buy me back, but even back then I was quite the expensive item, if I recall."
"I left your aunt after what she did. And liquidated all my assets to find and buy you..."
"What about my cousin?"
"Dinah? She went with her mother."
"Now I'm worried about her" -she says honestly- "Aunt was the type to sell family if it suited her, after all."

Her uncle pales, and seems at a loss for words.

"The money you raised to rescue me, please use it to find my cousin." -she says- "I'll help as well."
"You aren't angry with her?"
"Why would I be angry at the four years old she was at the time? Of course I'm not!"

They eat quietly for a bit...

>Keep listening
>Introduce ourselves
>Leave
>Other
>>
>>1451721
>>Introduce ourselves
>>
>>1451721
>Keep listening
Though I gotta say, Lyann's uncle's incompetence makes me less likely to feel bad for him. I feel bad for Lyann's mother and her cousin, who had to suffer an idiot like him.

Good intentions are worse than useless if coupled with incompetence. Monkey Jesus is the prime example.
>>
>>1451743
>>Keep listening

>>1451733
>>>Introduce ourselves

Should I roll or toss a coin? waiting for a tie breaker
>>
>>1451829
Which one will make Lyann angrier? Do the other one.
>>
File: lyann pajamas.jpg (227KB, 850x1237px) Image search: [Google]
lyann pajamas.jpg
227KB, 850x1237px
>>1451839
heh. Fine

We just keep listening quietly, trusting Lyann can handle this.

After all, we just wanted to surprise her with a kiss and take her come. It's not as if we came specifically to spy on her.

She talks with her uncle for a while. It seems she's paying for his room and food right now, since he had sunk himself into poverty to try and save money to buy her freedom from whoever owned her.

In the end, she convinces her uncle to look for his daughter instead, and makes sure he understands they're family. That is, she thinks of him as her uncle.

He did wrong once, but he's not that person anymore, and she's forgiven him.

He mentions that he did find out the location of that dragon whom killed her father, but she's not interested in revenge.

There's such a thing as the fight for survival. It may have been hunting, or defending its nest. So, unless it got up that morning and thought 'I should kill some guys for fun today', she's not really interested.

She's really an adult... no, rather, she's mature in ways we didn't know, I guess.

But she's still extremely bad with mushy and embarrasing stuff. Heh

Also, since we are within hearing range, she can't lie, so this is how she truly feels.

"I'd like us to visit father's gave together." -she says to her uncle, and the old(?) man breaks into crying.

Ah... let's wait for her outside.

We pay our bill and leave, and wait for her for a bit until she comes out to meet with us.

"You came looking for me." -she says. She's not angry... I think
"I love you. I got worried."
"It was a private business."
"I realize that now."
"Maybe, I should be a little angry at you?"
"That would be alright."

She approaches and gives us a kiss. She raises to her toes and holds from our shoulders as she kisses us.

"You can be so dumb sometimes." -she says smiling
"I know... and, about what you said in there..."
"Which part?" -she looks at us with those bright eyes of her that makes us lose ourselves every single time.
"About being a twisted woman, that can't say her true feelings without the collar."
"I can't." -she repeats

We reach around her and unlock her collar.

"I love you." -we say- "Just once, can't you say that without this thing on you?"

She blushes bright red and looks angry.

"Y-you idiot!" -she reaches for it.

Well, we -are- taller than her, so we keep it out of her reach

"Just this once."
"...fuuu..."

Ah, that's the sound when she's getting angry.

>Give her collar back to her
>Force her to say it
>Other
>>
>>1451873

Ah, keeping in explaining options further, this basically means

>Keeping our relationship as it is, and accepting her feelings of wanting to be 'our toy'
>Moing towards a more equalitarian relationship as she grows more honest and less self-deprecating
>>
>>1451873
>>Force her to say it
>>
>>1451873
>Give her collar back to her

Once a slave, always a slave
>>
>>1451873
>Force her to say it
>Other: you wanted me to be more selfish; this is me being selfish. Now, say it.
>>
File: Seducer Lyann.gif (228KB, 170x300px) Image search: [Google]
Seducer Lyann.gif
228KB, 170x300px
>>1451891
So more of a half way between those, I guess?

"I'll sell it back to you."
"But it's mine!"
"Technically, you are both mine, aren't you?"
"Fuu... how much?"
"An 'I love you' will cover it nicely enough."
"...meanie."
"Then, how about a kiss?"
"Uhh... I-i can't without my... y-you meanie!"
"Just a kiss."
"...alright."

She stands into her tiptoes and kisses us. We hold her tightly and kiss her back.

"I love you." - we say to her, and give her another kiss
"Meanie..."

Well, a little bit later, she's wearing her collar again.

"I love you" - she says as we walk hand in hand down the street.

It's deep enough into autumn that there's a very light snow beginning to fall. It gives the street a rather nice mood.

"Eh... it's not as fun if you're wearing that."
"But, it's how I really feel." -she says
"I like it more when you are all cute and blushing, though."
"Meanie..."
"Do you think you'll grow out of it soon?"
"I won't wear it at the wedding."
"Really? You'll say your vows without it?"
"Are you worried I'd lie without it?"
"No." - we answer right away
"That was fast!"
"I trust you."
"Fuuuu..."

She looks at us for a bit, and squeezes our hand tightly, then takes the collar off by herself.

"I love you." -she says softly

Ah, she's apple red! So niiiice!

"You have a weird grin on you!" .she says as she wrinkles her eyebrows a little bit
"I just love it when you blush."
"Y-you idiot! Dummy! Meanie!"

Ah, she punched us in the chest.

It hurts. She has a pretty heavy hand, you know? It has like 600 levels of powers behind it, after all.

"I like you more without it. You are more you."
"The collar helps me keep calm. I know I can't lie to you while wearing it, and that somehow calms me down."
"Uh hu..."
"Like this..." -she puts it back on- "I love you."

She smiles brightly, and blushes just a tiiiny little bit while looking at us.

"Somehow, it feels like you are cheating."

She chuckles a little bit, and rises to her toes to give us a kiss.

"I know I can't lie, so, when I say that I love you, it makes me extra happy, you know?"
"Uhmmm I think it makes me happier, though?"

Oh, now she's blushing a nice apple red!

"Tell me your wedding vows."
"What, now?"
"Yes, now."
"Why!?"
"You're wearing the collar now."
"I'm not going to lie at the church!"
"I know."
"Uhm?"
"You just said you won't lie, so you won't"
"Then...?"
"I'm being selfish. I want you to tell them to me now."
"Fuuu..."

>It's an order as your master
>*kiss her* please
>I want to write something that matches. I want us to have matching vows.
>Other
>>
>>1452136
>>It's an order as your master
>>
>>1452136
>*kiss her* please
I've been thinking, maybe we should use our money to hire lots of people to track down Lyann's cousin. I don't trust her uncle to be able to do it quickly or well. Look at how long it took him to find Lyann, and she was in the same town where she was born, sold, and lived.
>>
>>1452179
But he didnt know any of that. He searched the records of merchant houses and slave traders, but she was sold directly, without any of that.

>>1452179
>>*kiss her* please

>>1452178
>>>It's an order as your master

Should I go with something in between? I guess I'll wait a bit for a tie breaker
>>
>>1452208
>He searched the records of merchant houses and slave traders, but she was sold directly, without any of that.
And he didn't think to demand answers from his wife? To use any of the magic items that can force the truth from a person? Did he try to get the courts involved, since his wife sold property that wasn't hers to sell? He didn't try putting up bounty posters in the Guilds?

Doesn't matter. He failed terribly; he failed Lyann, and he failed his daughter who had done nothing wrong but was made to continue living under a woman who had no compunction to selling off her own relations.
Who knows how Lyann's cousin has turned out; and it would all be her uncle's fault for being an idiot.
>>
File: Lyann elf bride.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lyann elf bride.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
>>1452375
Alright I guess I'll go with something in between, then?

"Then, as your master, I order you to say them to me now. Please." -we kiss her gently, but hold her hands so she can't run
"Fuu... meanie, then, as your slave, I will do as you say, master."

Ah, she can still blush this beautifully with the collar on?

"The day you freed me was the third happies day in my life. The day you bought me was the second. Today you marry me, and this day tops them all." -she says, beautifully red.- "You meanie."

Alright. Uhm. Wow, alright...

"So?" - she's looking at us.
"It was very nice."
"I thought you'd say yours now."
"Nope. Wait to the wedding."
"Whaaa-!? Y-you meanie!" -she's the brightest she's ever been

We grab her and kiss her, then kiss her gently without letting her go.

There's noone in the street. It's as if we're the only ones in this white world, with the street barely visible because of the thickening snowfall.

"We're alone." - we say after breaking the kiss
"Ah..." -she looks around- "We are."
"Then, as per our agreement, you're my toy right now." - we kiss her again. A long and passionate kiss

She lets us kiss her as much as we want, then kisses us back. It's just us in a white world.

>End by teasing her a little
>End by teasing her a lot
>Just go back home in this cuddly mood
>Other
>>
>>1452517
>>Just go back home in this cuddly mood
>>
>>1452517
>Just go back home in this cuddly mood
>>
Lyann's cousin does have a lot to be angry about, come to think of it.
She got thrown out with her terrible mother for something she had nothing to do with.
Both she and Lyann paid for uncle's failures with their childhoods and whatever abuses they suffered while growing up.

That man does not deserve forgiveness yet, because his sins are still compounding.
>>
File: lyann sexy sorceress teacher.jpg (69KB, 491x660px) Image search: [Google]
lyann sexy sorceress teacher.jpg
69KB, 491x660px
>>1452564
>>1452523
>>>Just go back home in this cuddly mood

We treestride home, and have a nice dinner with everyone before going to bed.

Uh, we may have been a bit too passionate in front of Mako, but it couldn't be helped. Lyann was too alluring today.

In the morning, we wake up with a soft and cuvy body on top of us, moving back and forth slowly while our child is wrapped by something tight, hot and wet...

Golden hair gently caresses our shoulders as our elven fianceé takes over Lyann's duties in waking us up.

Right, I guess she too got quite the show lastnight.

Holding and kissing her, we cum awake inside her.

"Good morning." - we kiss her again
"Good morning." -she says while smiling, quite flushed

Ah, what a nice way to start the day.

Well, let's get up... bathe, dress, breakfast, then [Treestride] to school.

In the evening, we get a report through our linked journal saying that the Eopolis team seems to have cracked the power source of the old lightning ballistae in the keep, and want our input on it.

Of course, they sent their research papers.
Uhm... this isn't magic based, but it isn't science we are familiar with... it's quite puzzling.

Well, let's read it with patience.

After lunch, let's head over to visit NewHope and the succubus community.

We're taking Lyann and Dawn with us. One because we want her opinion and the other because she's a succubuss herself, so her presence should help them stay calm.

I think.

Probably.

Anyway, as expected, only a few of them were interested in the glass manufacture theory and process, uh? Well, we got 5 of them.

Five silly geniuses getting interested in a single thing is pretty good, I think.

For now let's leave them some samples so they can work towards that, and then improve upon it.

They will need firebrick furnaces as well, so let's explain them how to get those.

Alright, that should about cover it, I think...

"Alright!" - says Dawn- "What now? Do we have time for fun?"
"Ah, I don't think so, we need to ..."

>Go visit the minotaurs now
>Check these lab notes
>Craft some milkers...
>Train Lyann as a toy
>Other
>>
>>1452760
>>Craft some milkers...
>>
>>1452760
>Go visit the minotaurs now
>Check these lab notes
>Craft some milkers...
>Other: Help Aritsu with her thesis

We need to do all of these. But in terms of what to do next, it's check on the minotaurs. What are Kiana and Aurora doing? We should be bringing them with us if they're not learning from Dusk or at the college.
>>
>>1452789
>>1452782
>>>Craft some milkers...

Alright, but we'll do it during the week because it's quite after normal ending time, though.

See you soon, God willing.
>>
>>1452799

""What?"" - both girls look at us with an odd face as we seriously declare our intent
"It has been brought to my attention that beastkin girls produce milk once they reach puberty, and need to use milking tools to deal with it."
"Uh hu..." - Lyann is listening- "And?"
"Well, I thought that Stella would be of age soon, so she'll need her own, but when I bought one for her... look."

We retrieve the [Milker] from our [Inventory] and offer it to her for inspection.

"It's less than comfortable, isn't it?" - says Dawn with some interest as she looks at it next to Lyann
"And this goes on the breast..." -comments Lyann
"Then you squeeze this hand pump to create suction, and any milk is gathered in that little container at the handle."

The girls look at it from below, turn it around, and give it back to us.

"Alright, so it looks really uncomfortable. What are you planning to do?" -asks our redhead
"Well, that's why I invited Dawn."
"I don't want to try it out, thanks."
"No, I need some of your extra rubber."
"Oh, that thing. Why?"
"I think it'll make a more comfortable material than bronze."

The girls seem to think about it for a bit.

"Yes, I can see that"
"Yeah..."

They seem to have visualized it.

"Also, you are pretty good at handling rubber by now, right? So, can you help?"
"Sure. I'll loan you my tools and such. Let's make a mold. Which parts do you plan on replacing?"
"The cup, obviously, and I was planning on adding a hose leading from the handle to a jar or jug, instead of having a container at the handle." -we explain- "That should make it easier to use."

The girls nod nod as we continue talking, and after a bit we have some sketches ready.

"Do you have time today? I'd like to try making a few prototypes right away."
"Alright, sure." -says Dawn

And so, we head back to the university, and into the lab. Then we go into a broom closet.

It's Dawn's secret lab and prank factory.

There's a number of scary-looking pranks lined up on a shelf, and plenty of high-quality looking tools.

"How did you get a hold of a room?"
"I'm doing the lab cleaning work, remember?"
"Ah"

"Anyway, a suction cup and a hose, right? I have lots of hoses... wouldn't it be easier to just bathe the copper cup in rubber?"
"No, making it flexible and soft would make it more comfortable to use."
"You spoil that girl too much." -says Dawn, but she's smiling as she says so

Well, her big brother seems to dote on her a lot as well.

After a evening of work, we have a working prototype.

"Right! It looks good. I think the hose is a little loose, though."
"We need to change the handle if we want it to fit better."

Now that we made one, though, we can use [Craft] to make however more we need, so its not a problem.

>Call forth one of our aurock girls to try it out
>Try it out with one of our beautiful assistants. For science
>Other
>>
>>1453613
>>
>>1453613
>>
>>1453613
>>
File: Dawn Accussa.jpg (46KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn Accussa.jpg
46KB, 375x523px
>>1454688
>>1453958
>>1453671
>>Call forth one of our aurock girls to try it out

"Alright let me call Moccha and-"
"Wait, why? This room isn't that big already." - Dawn cuts us off for a moment
"Well, I can't milk you, can I? Gotta test this out."
"Test it on other stuff first!" -she rejects it again- "What if the suction is too strong, what if it hurts her? Here's, hand me that thing!"

Eh... she's actually more careful than we are? That... is that good, or are we too reckless?

"You're actually pretty careful with people?" - questions Lyann, raising an eyebrown
"I like pranks. I don't like hurting people, that's not funny." -she replies

Ehh... she's actually a good girl. I think?

She grabs the milker and tries it on a smooth surface. She just holds the sucker against it and squeezes the pump a couple of times...

It's stuck. It's legitimately stuck. It seems to have sucked up hard enough she can't easuly dettach it now.

When Lyann tries it, she lifts the table a little bit... I guess it was a good thing we didn't try it on anyone first.

"It needs a release valve." - we point out
"Alright, let's add one to the next one, and lower the pump's force." - nods Dawn

"Do you test all your pranks before hand?" - Lyann is smiling a little warmly at the half succubus
"Well, yeah..."

Lyann nods nods.

Yeah, she's actually a good girl. I think.

So, we make another pump... weaker suction, and a release valve just in case. It latches to the table, but pulling somewhat firmly on it successfully pulls it out.

"Let's try draining a water bucket into another." - suggests Dawn, and sets up a bucket on the floor and another into the table so she can try the pump and hose

It works fine. The water is being moved from one bucket to the other in small bursts.

"I think it's a bit strong still? I... don't know how much milk a baby can suck at the time, but it can't be that much..."

Honestly, I think it's already less than what we squeezed out of the aurochs before.

"I think its fine." - we venture
"It wouldn't be your breast on the line." - rejects Dawn
"Well, it's not like I can test it on myself..."

""Let me..."" - both Lyann and Dawn say so hesitatingly, at the same time

>Let Lyann do it. Obviously there won't be milk, but it's just trying out the pump's lowered strenght
>Let Dawn do it. Since she stores mana (motes?) in her breasts, I'm king of curious if we can milk mana potions out of her
>Let's call out Moccha. That's what test animals are for, you know? First animals, then people
>Other
>>
>>1455100
>>Let Dawn do it. Since she stores mana (motes?) in her breasts, I'm king of curious if we can milk mana potions out of her
SCIENCE!
>>
>>1455100
>>Let Dawn do it. Since she stores mana (motes?) in her breasts, I'm king of curious if we can milk mana potions out of her

the power of science
but we should milk them all to test
>>
>>1455100
>Let Dawn do it. Since she stores mana (motes?) in her breasts, I'm king of curious if we can milk mana potions out of her
>>
File: my nigga.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>1455503
>>1455349
>>1455145
>>>Let Dawn do it. Since she stores mana (motes?) in her breasts, I'm king of curious if we can milk mana potions out of her

You all just wanna make the ero prankster moan, don't you?

And tease her about how nice she tastes, and such. You bad, horrible people.

Anyway, I GM in RL today in 15 minutes so I'll see you guys tonight.
>>
>>1455684
have fun
>>
>>1455684
Thread description?
>>
File: dawn 003.jpg (226KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
dawn 003.jpg
226KB, 850x1202px
>>1458609
Not sure, looks like there's still things to do. How about "Lyann's candlelight dinner with her past"?

"Alright, what do you think?" - says Eldric as he plays around with their new prototype milking pump

He has it suck on the palm of his hand. It adheres well enough, it has a firm pull, but not too firm, and just in case, it also has a release valve.

"Alright, I guess the responsible thing to do is trying it out now."

We hand it over to Dawn

"Eh? Why are you ha- ah! Eldric, so naughty!" -she says so in a 'kyaa~!' kind of mood.

She has this huge smile that she can't hide behind her free hand, though.

"I could..." - starts Lyann, but we cut her off
"She did most of the work, I think it's fair she's the first one to try it."
"I'm not sure that's how it works..."

Dawn is already unbuttoning her blouse, though.
Ah, her skin is as smooth as always. She has this curious soft feeling to her.

She does has a half moon scar (pointing down) and intersected with a long vertical one, though, but she doesn't seems to recall how she got it.

Ugh, the memory of her cut open body, bound to the table with iron bars and nails is one of the worst things we've ever seen. If she doesn't remembers it, better than good.

"Uhmm... like this...?" -her ample breast is firm enough she doesn't need to hold it up, so she handles the milker with both hands.

Right, she has nipple rings... won't those get in the way?

"You said you didn't like them" - says Lyann
"Eh? I was just thinking if they'd get in the way."
"You were staring..." -she inflates her cheeks a little bit.

It's been a long time since we saw her do such a cute thing. Let's kiss her a little bit.

"Hnnn..." -with that kind of feeling

"Hey, you're actually making me feel uncomfortable now. Are we doing this or are we kissing, cause I could do with either, you know?" - chips in Dawn
"Ah, sorry, please go on." -says Lyann

She presses it against her breast, and the rubber cup fits a bit too softly. She squeezes the pump handle a few times as a try, but it (the cone) really is too soft, and it deforms, sinking inwards, rather than properly creating any suction.

"Alright, let's try a firmer cone..."

After replacing that part, she tries again...

"Eh... what a funny sensation..." -she says

It looks like its properly sucking now. It latched on and is pulling -slightly- on her breast... that's not milk, is it?

"D-dawn, don't tell me...!?" - Lyann seems quite shocked
"It's not milk, it can't be!" - objects the succubus- "Wait... is it?"

She was impregnated as one more of her father's experiments once, according to what Lyann told us (in confidence, of course), so, is it?

The liquid drips down the unplugged hole at the base of the handle. Right, we didn't plug the hose because we didn't think there'd be anything going through it...

>Let's plug the hose and a small flask. For science
>That's enough, it's good that it works.
>Other
>>
>>1458968
>>
>>1458968
>>Let's plug the hose and a small flask. For science
>>
>>1458968

>>
>>1458968
>>
File: horny succubi.jpg (589KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
horny succubi.jpg
589KB, 810x1080px
>>1459676
>>1459250
>>1459163
>>1459069
>>Let's plug the hose and a small flask. For science

"For science" - we say as we give the hand pump back to Dawn, this time with a small hose properly attached at the bottom, ending in a small flask.

"I-i can't really make milk, can I? T-that's baby food...a baby can't something out of my dirty body, right?"

Uh... she seems to have some issues of her own.

"Dawn isn't dirty at all." -we deny clearly
"Eh?"
"You have done nothing wrong, so you have nothing to feel bad about."
"But..."
"It wasn't done by choice, right?"
"No..."
"Then it's fine. You are not dirty at all."

Lyann nods. Its a weird mood for such an obviously silly experiment.

The succubuss covers her nipple with the hand pump, and starts squeezing the handle, and...

>Milk comes out
>A mana rich substance comes out. Let's call it 'soma' for... reasons
>Other
>>
>>1461552
>>A mana rich substance comes out. Let's call it 'soma' for... reasons
>>
>>1461552
>>
>>1461552
>>A mana rich substance comes out. Let's call it 'soma' for... reasons
>>
>>1461552

A re e we going to have to milk her now?
>>
>>1462834
>A re e we going to have to milk her now?
No, its just her stored mana in a form her body can safely handle. She uses it internally all on her own.
>>1462834
>>1461750
>>1461596
>>1461562
>>>A mana rich substance comes out. Let's call it 'soma' for... reasons

"Hmm..." - we pick up the flask and agitate it a little bit while staring at its content.

"D-don't play with it!" - oh, Dawn is actually blushing. She even closed back her shirt on a rush.

Somehow, making her embarrassed excites our S side quite a bit... aaaanyway.

What's this? It's a bit clearer than milk, and it doesn't has any smell. It's still mostly white-ish, though.

It came froma living body so I doubt it'll explode.

We pretend we are going to drink it and Dawn lets out quite the cry as she begs us not to.

>Run some tests
>Do drink it
>Other
>>
>>1463298
>>Do drink it
>>
>>1463298
>Other
Look at it through our Identify Ring, then drink it.
>>
>>1463298
seconding >>1463347
>>
>>1463347
Supporting
>>
>>1464638
>>1464403
>>1463347
>Look at it through our Identify Ring, then drink it.

[Runic][Soma] Highly refined mana. collected and produced by a magically-engineered lifeform.

Eh... the ring, and therefore the world's [System] acknowledges it, but what's with the 'engineered lifeform' bit? Isn't that pretty rude?

I think I'm not going to tell them that part. Still, what was her 'father' thinking of when he 'crafted' her? Was she made as a walking lab tool or something?

We know he 'harvested' parts of her regularly, so was this just a laterally convenient thing to add to his pet project? I hope Asmund pokes that guy with a sharp stick everyday, really... I'm not joking.

"D-don't stare at it so much!" - Dawn looks pretty cute when she's blushing.
By the way, she goes into a deeper blue, but you know what I mean.
"What is it?" - Lyann knows what our ring does, so she asks the obvious question.
"Refined mana. What that exactly means, your guess is as good as mine."
"Well, what are you going to do with it?"
"Don't stare at it so much! Don't drink it! J-just hand it back!" - says a flustered vampire succubus.

Actually, we call her a vampire succubus or a succubus, but doesn't she has traits from other species as well? To begin with, her wings are bird-like, and neither succubus nor vampires have feathered wings.

I guess she's a chymera? I soooort of want to know what else is in her makeup, but I don't want to check 'that man's notes' again.

Probably some harpy? At least some sort of flying humanoid. Anyway, let's place that to a side for now, and go on.

[ ] <(-_-<) Let's take this
And move it aside ...(>-_-)>[ ]

We gulp it down.

"Ah! You drank it!" - Dawn's super embarrased cry is fun

Uh... the world's spinning really fast, is it an earthq-- *

We wake up in our Mantequira manor's bedroom.

Mako is cuddling up against our side. The sun's rays pour in softly through the thick curtains, at a low angle that makes us think it must be quite early in the morning.

Ah, she feels really wonderful against our skin. Her so-very-soft-yet-wonderfully-curvy body is the embodiment of the attractive young wife.

Now that we've been married for five years, such wonderful mornings have become the norm.

She's using our left soulder as a pillow, while hugging us with both arms, her soft, large breasts gently squeezed between our bodies. Her long hair is no longer black like a raven's feathers, but literally a piece of the might sky.

We pass our fingers through it. Even though we can feel it, it's as if we were passing our fingers through smoke or as if our fingertips were poking out from some deep dark fluid. It is full of stars.

She smells so nice. Having children as young as she did didn't stop her from growing up into super high class beauty. If anything, it just added further gentleness into her face.

1/?
>>
>>1467822

"Master, it's time to get up" - says Kiriani as she knocks gently on the door.
"Come in."

She opens the door and comes in wearing a smaller version of the maid uniform typical in Eopolos. It's the so called french-maid uniform!

She's pushing a food cart, but right behind her comes running in Ai (lovely), Mei (gorgeous), and Yun (born in the clouds). The triplets run past the maid's sides like a breeze and jump into their parent's bed while laughing, waking up Mako whom immediately smiles and starts hugging and kissing them.

It's such a shame that her voice is gone, but there's no way anyone would mistake her happiness for anything else.

"Hey, Eldric! Eldric!" - finger snapping right next to our ears, and we're back to the now.
"Idiot! Why would you drink that!?" - says Lyann as she sees us respond at last, then adds right away- "How are you feeling?"

Uh... did I black out for a moment? I get the feeling I saw something nice...

"Ah... I thought it would be milk-like? Maybe a mana potion..."

We are getting cold stares full of pity from both girls now.

"Eeeh... are you actually an idiot?" - says Dawn with a small, complicated smile
"...I won't tell about this to the others." - sighs Lyann

Uhm... I wonder what made me think drinking that would be a good idea... I guess I just assumed it would be safe because its something like milk, right?

I still get the feeling something nice happened, though? Somehow.

There's quite a bit left... well saying it like that is misleading. There's about 4-5 more sips left.

>Let's give it another sip. We can get more later
>Let's save it for research
>Other
>>
>>1467835
>Let's save it for research
>>
>>1467835
>>Let's save it for research
>>
>>1467888
>>1467840
>>Let's save it for research

Alright, let's do that, and end here for now. I'll see you guys the day after tomorrow, God willing.
>>
I noticed in going through our archives that there was a Gate item that would let us store up to 5 locations in memory that we could teleport to.
Let's bring that out and reverse engineer it to make more.

We also got a [Legendary] Bucket of Fried Chicken that would give us a 10% XP boost for 10 hours.
Let's look for more items like that, and ask Tapac about it.
>>
File: NSFW Lyann dancer silks.jpg (298KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
NSFW Lyann dancer silks.jpg
298KB, 500x625px
>>1468223
We did eat the chicken, though. There is no more chicken.

And I don't remember that gate thing, but we are making more or less something like that already thanks to Lyann's design.

Speaking of which, I had an idea for a ero story. NSFW so ignore if you want, just had an idea and wanted your opinion.

The idea is Eldric has Lyann present every time he sleeps with someone else. He did promised her she would be there, or rather, it was her own request.

Sweet cries wash over her.

TOY

Engraved in big clear letters, all uppercase on the golden plate. Such is writen on a plate three inches tall and seven inches long, thin and curve. It stands out quite starkly over the thick-looking black leather of her blindfold.

Despite looking quite harsh, it is actually very soft, its many padded layers barely bearing down on the soft fluff pressing down against the beautiful redhead's closed eyes.

She's kneeling by his bedside, nude in her collar, cuffs and blindfold, a uniform of sorts, her bedroom clothes, her pajamas. But as impressive-looking as her irons look, they are not connected to eachother nor to anything else. She's restrained by his say so, until he says so.

She's her master's (husband's) favorite (beloved) toy.

On her knees and toes, her feet's soles against each other, her thighs wide apart, hands behind her head, fingers entwined.

Her gorgeous figure on display by the bedside, no modesty allowed.

From the bed, the sounds of lovemaking wash over her a her master enjoys his partners for the night, pleasing them with expert tough, as delicate or as passionate as they'd prefer. Holding, squeezing, kissing and groping.

Their voices wash over her, sweet and sensual, full of passion.

But she's a toy. She'll wait by the bedside until she's needed, if at all. Her breathing is rushed. The sounds of passion have ceased, her master's partners resting between his bed's silken sheets,

Will he call for her? Has he had enough of considerate and gentle kisses, soft caresses and tender love? Does he lust? Will he call her to the bed, or will he take her on the floor? Or will her mouth suffice to sate his lust before he sleeps?

Her scent rides on the cool night breeze, the scend of her dripping flower causing her to blush as she acknowledges its scent as her own, yet her nipples grow engorged and stiff as small rocks, pointing forth and slightly away from each other.

It's been a while since he called for her. It's been a while since he used (loved) his toy.

And so she waits, expectant, wallowing in desire and need so big that the sight is enough to stir her master's desire and cause his malehood to throb and want again.

But he doesn't call for her, and instead, he turns towards the beauty by his side on the bed, and kisses her awake before loving her again.

The sweet cries wash over her.

Canon?
>Y
>N
>>
>>1470295
The gate was this:

[Runic][Sanctum Gate]
Bonus: This slotless magical item allows you to store up to five different locations, and later teleport to them by using this same item.

Lyann's crystal can only store one location. We should see how the Gate does 5 locations.
>>
>>1470304
Well, shouldnt we start bu getting how 2 works, then go to 5, though? And then more
>>
>>1470295
>N
>>
>>1470295
Is "Lyann's candlelight dinner with her past" still a good description?
>>
>>1471067
I think so
>>
>>1472257
Archived
>>
New thread here
>>1473225
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.