[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Thread (Part 1)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
Vote on race and location, 3 votes for either gets it. Votes for race and location counted separately so the combination that is played may not necessarily have been voted for together.

I've ran Insects, Elves, and Lizards so we won't be doing those. The elves, however, died.

Vote vote vote!
>>
File: Civ Thread Starter.jpg (3MB, 2046x4091px) Image search: [Google]
Civ Thread Starter.jpg
3MB, 2046x4091px
Here's the obligatory start picture, I think I accidentally drew
>>
Yo i'm down to do demons in the mountains
>>
>>1448082

Vote Count

Race:

Demons 1

Mountains 1
>>
>Orcs
>Barren Moon
>>
>>1448094
>>1448082

Vote

Demons 1
Orcs 1

Barren Moon 1
Mountains 1
>>
dice+1d100

bump
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1448099

Been while so I'm refamiliarizing myself with formatting settings
>>
>>1448079
Orcs in a jungle
>>
Vote Count

Orcs 2
Demons 1

Jungle 1
Barren Moon 1
Mountains 1

Seems like we're getting close to deciding on a race.
>>
>>1448107

I'll change my vote from demons mountain to orc jungle, seems fun
>>
>>1448109

That works with me

Vote Count
Orcs 3

Jungle 2
Barren Moon 1

We'll give it 5-10 minutes and if no votes come in, we'll do orc jungle.
>>
Officially Locking us in on Orc jungle. Now writing.
>>
File: civ1.png (966KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
civ1.png
966KB, 1024x563px
Battered skulls and broken bones. Fragments of an empire long forgotten. For centuries, your kind had been the rulers of the world. Fearless bloodthirsty warriors whom reigned supreme on the battlefields, the worlds plunder one beheading away.

Times have changed. Outcasted by the civilized folk, and slain by the masses, your Orcish kine have been relegated from your mountainous dwellings into a lush jungle, hiding your days out in fear using the mossy thickets of the wide canopies. Tonight, with the other 30 in your collective, you gather along a campfire and curse your

>Ambition
>Greed
>Sloth
>Write-In
>>
>>1448120
>Greed
>>
>>1448120
greed, we're god damn thugs
>>
>>1448120
>Write-In
Uncontrollable rage.
>>
>>1448121
>>1448122

Sitting along the campfire, reminiscing upon the days of the past, you curse the greed that brought your brethren to heel. Why rob one town when we could rob two? Never being satisfied with your plunders, treasures, and discoveries led your folk to pursuing a neverending goal – eventually attracting the attention of more powerful civilizations in your realm whom deemed you a threat, and conspired to eliminate you.

But there is one thing they overlooked. The Orcs of mount Dorthan may be long gone, but your kind have adapted to survival in the harsh thicket of the jungle. However, old thoughts arise once more, and mere survival is no longer enough. We must grow. We must conquer. We must avenge. But conquering is a task that takes more than just a mere fortnight to achieve. First, we must elect a leader. Three individuals in your camp stand out.

>Ujuro: A wise, elderly Orc shaman. Poor in combat, with limited(but available) magical abilities. Better diplomat and mage than most Orcs, but seen as a weak figure in your culture.

>Hua-Kenni: An unpredictable master of melee and ranged combat, whom struggles with diplomatic tasks. Very mentally unstable but has never been defeated in single combat. Known to act unpredictably out of order.

>Gorthorax: A brutal tyrannical fellow. Was a lieutenant in the Orcish armies of old. Is the most well-respected individual in the camp. Great strategist, although he thinks in a linear fashion.

> Do not elect a leader at this time
>>
>>1448129
>Gorthorax: A brutal tyrannical fellow. Was a lieutenant in the Orcish armies of old. Is the most well-respected individual in the camp. Great strategist, although he thinks in a linear fashion.
>>
>>1448129

Lets vote for Ujuro, with how abysmal our magic is we may not get another chance to use it if we don't get him. Plus we already have a bunch of strong warriors and Hua-Kenni seems like hardmode
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Votes are tied. Will roll for the leader.

1 = UJURO
2 = GORTHORAX
>>
File: Ujuro 1.jpg (72KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Ujuro 1.jpg
72KB, 564x752px
At this time, it is decided that Ujuro will become the new leader of your tribe. All hail the king of the Orcs Ujuro. Gorthorax and Hua-Kenni will serve as his cabinet.

King Ujuro deems immediate action to be necessary to advance the cause of the Orcish race. The camp is currently made of dirt hovels, sustained by famished Orcs with lackluster weaponry. A band of adventurers, with some luck, could wipe your kind off the face of the planet.

Action must be taken. Choose two.

>Survey the current area (Roll 1d100)
>Explore (N/S/E/W) (Roll 1d100)
>Gather Primitive Resources (Stone, wood, etc.) (Roll 1d100)
>Relocate (N/S/E/W) (Roll 1d100 – 10)
>Write-In
>Experiment with magic
>>
Rolled 25, 55 = 80 (2d100)

survey the current area and gather primitive resources
>>
You divide your following into two groups, one to scout, one to gather.

(Rolled 25) The scouting party brings Ujuro the report of their trip. We are currently situated in what is considered to be an uninhabitable area by the more civilized races of the world. The scouting party reported seeing tracks of organisms larger than life, adverse conditions such as excess humidity and quicksand, and possibly a few unconfirmed signs of other civilized life.

(Rolled 80) Your gathering party sets out into the jungle, picking up anything hard, dry, and interesting. At the end of the day, they dump a pile of hard leaves, stones, and wood at your feet. It seems like a pile of rubbish, but one could possibly fashion crude equipment from it.

>Reinforce dirt homes
>Build crude melee weapons
>Build crude ranged weapons
>Build crude armor
>Save the resources for now
>>
dice+2d100

Relocate. the weak can stay behind.
>>
>>1448145

You gotta put the dice command in the options to roll bud
>>
let's go with melee weapons. we should scout the area more and weapons will keep us better protected
>>
>>1448143
>build crude wall
>>
>>1448131
I agree on this, even if votes were already cast
>>
>>1448151

actually let me change my vote to this. scouting party reported potentially dangerous shit out there
>>
>>1448153

Yeah, our magic will probably be shit tier but better than nothing
>>
>>1448154
>>1448153
next thing would be ranged weapons to shoot down from the earth Mound that surrounds our Settlement.
>>
“Graaagh – large prints, you say?” Growls Ujuro.

There are many undesirable flora and fauna in this unknown landscape. We must construct a first line of defense to foreign enemies.

“BUILD A WALL” Ujuro screams.

The majority of the camp immediately starts fashioning a crude wall made of dirt, stones, wood, and leaves. It’ll probably take a few turns to finish. In the meantime, we should

>Search for food (Roll 1d100)
>Gather resources (Roll 1d100)
>Scout (Roll 1d100 and specify direction (NSEW))
>Research (Specify)
>Write-In

Currently, unrest is above average due to dwindling food supplies. Hua Kenni seems to disagree with the decision of building a wall, and Gorthorax obeys without question.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1448166
>Search for food (Roll 1d100)

I'd say we want melee weapons afterwards. Orcs are better with those and we want the pop to actually support us. Spears work for wall defense too
>>
>>1448170

agreed, melee is our only good stat if we're going by the civ picture
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1448166
obviously it's gonna be gathering food
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1448172
>>1448170

Using a few of the previously obtained resources, the men and women of the camp begin to fashion crude weapons. They decide to make

>Spears (great for defending, average at offense)
>Axes (great for offense, poor defense)
>Shortswords (balanced weapons, low range)

At night, your kine hear growls in the dark from their stomachs as well as the wild, among other unpleasant sounds. One Orc makes a joke about eating our leader’s meat before it rots from old age.

Also rolling for a currently undisclosed event.
>>
>>1448177
Spears. Lets use that wall.
>>
>>1448177
Axes would be more fitting for us...but we can change it later.

>spears for now

We didn't go hunting?
>>
SPEARMEN
>>
>>1448179
I am thinking maybe we should be hit and run slavers - with lightly armour raiding parties that descend upon a confused settlement and steal women and children to bring them back to the heavily defended homestead with armoured and speared defenders.

We'd be a slaver stronghold in the Desert, and we have all aptitudes for it: We have attunement earth and have miners, so building a fortress it even with average technologycould be achieved fast, we have good diplomacy with evil races (which are the ones that would buy slaves) and we're fucking orcs.

Only Problem is low Moral, but I don't know how to combat that in any way, slaver fortress or not. Lack of stuff will lead to revolve, abundance to corruption.
>>
File: encounter1.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
encounter1.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
>>1448180
>>1448179
>>1448178

(ROLLED 12)
After a hard day’s labor of building defenses and weapons, your tribe sleeps, famished and exhausted. During the dead of night, the growls become much more audibly present, and from the shadows, appear a pack of 5 vicious panthers circling in on your camp. Most of the Orcs are asleep, but a few(10) wake to get a grasp of the situation at hand, including Ujuro and Gorthorax. Armed with only spears, a tactical decision must be made.

>Offense: Attack the group of 2 panthers at the rear (1d100 +10)
>Offense: Attack the group of 3 panthers at the front (1d100 +5)
>Defend: Hold your ground and wait for the enemy to attack (1d100 +10)
>Magic: Protective formation around Ujuro as he casts spells (1d100 – 10)
>Write-In
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>1448184
Scream: "There is food knocking on our door!"

and order to:

>Defend
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1448184

assuming we get the +10 on defense because we have defensive weapons (spears), and the offensive +10 is because the pack is outnumbered, gonna go for

>defend, and hopefully our leader can cast a spell or two
>>
File: encounter2.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
encounter2.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
“Gods bless us, looks like dinner delivered itself today. There’s food knocking on our door” Ujuro Gnashes thorough his teeth.

With an average roll of 79 between users, the 10 Orcs make a defensive, barrier formation around one of the dirt hovels as the panthers advance. The panthers leap at your warriors, but they are successfully held off by premature strikes of spears that are ten times as long as their teeth. Gorthorax skewers one through the heart as it leaps at his face, unfazed. Ujuro casts a primitive earth spell to launch bullet sized rocks at the panthers, slowing their movement and debilitating their mobility.

At the end of this encounter, all panthers have been slain and our troops sustained zero casualties but minor injuries. The panthers’ bodies can be processed, providing hide, bone, and meat which will last for 2-3 days. Due to lack of sleep, your people are exhausted and will sustain -10 diceroll penalties throughout the day.

What will you do with the slain animals? (Pick three)

>Tallow - Use our fireplace to make torches out of the hardened fat of the beasts, ideal for exploring at night or in low-light situations
> Armor – Arm five of our troops with the hide skins, thin as they may be
> Bone Shivs- Arm our entire camp with knives made of the bones of the beasts
> Food – Ration out the meat and strategically include the fat to receive an extra days worth of food
> Preserve bodies – Preserve the panther bodies for future purposes
>Write-In
>>
>>1448196
man, this is a hard choice, these are all appealing, well done OP.

Armour or Bone Shivs would be GREAT, having a dedicated body guard team is as appealing as having a Horde of armed cunts. But food is really important too...
>>
>>1448196
>Tallow - Use our fireplace to make torches out of the hardened fat of the beasts, ideal for exploring at night or in low-light situations
> Bone Shivs- Arm our entire camp with knives made of the bones of the beasts
> Food – Ration out the meat and strategically include the fat to receive an extra days worth of food

That went surprising well, I was afraid they would run away.
I am sure we can find better creatures to be turned into armor.
Also we can use some fat as food and rest for torches?
>>
>>1448196
>>1448198
derp, I didn't see the pick three.

I'd have armour, shivs and food.

>>1448200
I understand the necessity of Intel, but what do we stand to gain from better scouting right now? We have nothing we could trade with friendlies, and nothing to attack enemies with. We could only be confirmed in needing defense, or shown that we're overly caucious.
>>
>>1448196

i have a strange feeling preserving the bodies could be useful if we discover like necromancy or some shit, but given we're low magic that would only be with an alliance...

i'll vote for tallow, food cause the other guys voted for food, and i think shivs
>>
>>1448200
>>1448202
>>1448203
so food, shiv and tallows it is.
>>
>>1448202
I just see the possibly of being able to scout our dark places, better than getting an weak armor. So we don't have to wait or risk ourselfs so much if something important happens during night or we find an cave.
>>
File: jg2edit.jpg (159KB, 1000x484px) Image search: [Google]
jg2edit.jpg
159KB, 1000x484px
Sorry guys i've been getting random connection errors so the posting's been delayed. I've been trying to post this for 10-15 min

Ujuro the wise decides that since resources are low as of now, most of the slain beasts should be used for sustainable purposes. He tasks a few Orcs to disassemble the panthers into something more… useful. Midday, there is a feast and celebration in the camp. Ujuro decides to feed the people with –

>Hearty Portions
>Regular Portions

Of meat.

“My bretheren. Never has it been clearer to me our purpose in this life. We are not meant to live in squalor. A death in battle is more glorious than this existence could ever provide. We must grow. We must conquer. We must dominate.” Barks the leader amid cries of glee. “We will regain the empire we once had, and we shall do so by placing our faith in… “ (Choose one)

>Our Old Gods (??? Bonus)
>Our Steel (Combat bonus)
>Our People (Morale bonus)
>Write-In
>>
>>1448218
>Sorry guys i've been getting random connection errors so the posting's been delayed. I've been trying to post this for 10-15 min

no need to apologize, it's fine.

I say we feed normal portions, but put our faith into:

>Our People

especially, the cruelty and cunning of our people.
>>
>>1448218
>regular

>Our People (Morale bonus)
Gods could be fun, but we are sure to have moral problems
>>
also feel like regular portions and our people will be the good choice here... rounds out our weaknesses quite easily but the ??? bonus IS tempting
>>
File: orcs1.jpg (2MB, 1924x1068px) Image search: [Google]
orcs1.jpg
2MB, 1924x1068px
“Worshipping gods… leaders… generals… this was the cause of our demise. Powerful individuals whom pushed the boundaries of their desire to unimaginable lengths. This time, we will not make the same mistake. This time… we shall unite as a people, and act as a Republic” Ujuro booms. “To be damned with the sacerdotal, militaristic ways of old. We shall unite, and we shall RULE ETERNAL!!!”

As the leader finishes his speech, cries of consent could be heard throughout the camp. Hearty songs of praise, chaotic sexual acts, and growls of united cheer could be observed in the people. (Rolling for volume of sound of these celebrations). Today, the people stand united, with sated bellies and a renewed hope of the future. What shall they do?

>Scout Area
>Research
>Finish the Wall today, instead of tomorrow
>Military training
>Gather more resources
>Write-In

As a result of today’s festivities, there are five pregnancies. Children will be conceived in a few turns.
>>
>>1448227
>This time… we shall unite as a people, and act as a Republic

oh boy, that was not what I expected.

>finish the wall
What good is an unfinished wall, if we don't finish it it's been a wasted Action. Next Thing would probably either be Scout or gathering resoures.
>>
do pregnant orcs lose their ability to fight? assuming so, or reduced combat abilities...

Lets finish that wall up, and scout the area
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

Rolling for scouting
>>
>>1448227
Wall now, scouting later
>>
File: orccivwall.jpg (218KB, 1369x770px) Image search: [Google]
orccivwall.jpg
218KB, 1369x770px
Renewed by their sense of camaraderie, your tribe stack wood on wood, with stones in important intervals on a mound of dirt, and finish constructing the wall. The wall consists of a dirt interior, with a wooden plate on the outside and stones holding the foundation together at crucial intervals. It definitely wouldn’t survive a battering ram, but it just might be enough to hold off any potential offenders. Although it reeks of natural scents and is built with extremely unstable materials, your tribe finally has what it could consider to be a “home”.

POST WILL BE CONTINUED…
>>
File: scoutedmap2.jpg (299KB, 1356x901px) Image search: [Google]
scoutedmap2.jpg
299KB, 1356x901px
As the wall is completed in efficient time, there is still enough time in the day to send out a scouting party or two. You sent out your most able-bodied Orcs, and task them with taking a peek at neighboring provinces. What you find is of interest to you greatly…

To the east, lies your ancestral home of mount Dorthan. God knows what lies there now after your kind had been beaten out…

To the south, lies a set of cavern networks extending to a location that you do not know yet. Exploring the area would require an adequate amount of time and equipment.

To your north, lies a region populated by rivers and grasslands, with fertile, arable land suitable for civilized growth.

To your east, lies a deeper region of the jungle than the location you are currently in. It would take an extremely large amount of time and resources to adequately explore that area.

Your scouts have made you a map to help you better visualize the situation. This map lies in conjunction with past memories of locations relative to your ancestral home of mount Dorthan.

Now you understand your relative location, what should be our strategy moving forward?

>Locate other civilizations & begin espionage
>Strengthen our civilization's army
>Build our civilization’s infrastructure
>Expand our empire
>Write-In
>>
>>1448245
>build our civilization's infrastructure.

Lets make use of the miner we have.

then:

>Strengthen our civ's army
I'll be going off now, see ya
>>
>>1448245
I'd say we go with irc route
>Strengthen our civilization's army

What expansion means? Focusing on growing population?

>>1448246
Did I miss something, when did we gain miner?
>>
I think we should get a sustainable source of food going, which would probably be in the infrastructure area. Maybe some farms? plants? we're naturally attuned to earth magic so that might help us, since our leader's a shaman
>>
File: infrastructure1.jpg (31KB, 1051x108px) Image search: [Google]
infrastructure1.jpg
31KB, 1051x108px
For a civilization to prosper, the proper infrastructure must be in place. Civilians need food, provided by farms. Farms need livestock and seeds, provided by hunter-gatherers. Hunters need proper weapons and equipment, provided by blacksmiths, and the cycle continues. As of now, our civilization’s infrastructure consists of a poorly-constructed wall and dirt hovels we call homes, along with a central fireplace. Surely, there must be more to life than this.

Additionally, we cannot ignore the need of a strong military. In these wildlands of unknown perils, where panthers ambush at midnight, there is no certainty of our survival. Beginning today, our spearmen are routinely conducting drills, sparring practices, and exercises to become the best versions of soldiers that they may be. Meanwhile, we shall begin construction of a

>Farm network, for an immediate sustainable source of food.
>Ranch, so that we may capture and tame livestock for more filling and valuable foods and livestock by-products
>Smithy, so that our weapons can remain sharp, and spears pierce true
>Granary, as we hope to gather and hunt for our food and keep it preserved in this location
>School, so that we may educate our children into becoming the great orc-leaders of the future
>Write-In
>>
>>1448246
Seeya mate
>>
>>1448264

Think we should go for farms... unless the dense jungle canopy would prevent sunlight from getting to the crops... could we have farms that sustain low light crops?
>>
>>1448264
>Ranch, so that we may capture and tame livestock for more filling and valuable foods and livestock by-products

Bigger risk, bigger rewards.
Nothing against farms as they are smart choice in long run, but I'll want slaves for that work.
>>
>>1448249
We start with a miner, as orcs
>>
>>1448249

Growth as a whole, including population, territory, and influence
>>
>>1448271
Second.
>>
>>1448268

Good input. I can confirm that dense jungle canopies would somewhat stunt the amount of sunlight that would reach a traditional farm. You could build it on a hill, build mushroom farms, etc. to get around it, though
>>
Ranch wins popular vote - Typing now.
>>
File: safari1.jpg (93KB, 780x420px) Image search: [Google]
safari1.jpg
93KB, 780x420px
For the first addition to our settlement, it was decided by popular vote of the Orcish kine that a ranch should be built to collect animal by-products, herd animals, and butcher animals.

The Orcs spend all day building this institution, and at the end of the day, it’s a crudely wooden fenced-in space with dirt floors that can hold in most animals, although certain adjustments would have to be made for certain animals (such as birds, snakes, or tiny creatures).

According to your scouting reports of local fauna in the region, there seems to be a few candidates of animals that would make for good ranching candidates. (Pick two)

>Rabbits (Fast reproduction and docile, chaotic and unpredictable behavior, Rabbit fur byproduct)
>Snakes (Meat and eggs are edible, potentially dangerous if handled incorrectly, Snake eggs and snakeskin byproducts)
>Large Game (Gorillas, Panthers, Tigers, bears, etc.) – Largest volume of food available, dangerous to fight, bone, hide, and tallow by-products
>Insects (Fast reproduction and easy handling, lowest nutritional value, little-to-no by-products)
>Amphibians such as frogs, turtles, etc. (Easiest to handle, Limited in quantity, high by-product diversity)
>>
>>1448287

With our current equipment I dont think large game would be smart. we got a really high roll to beat those panthers. gonna vote for

>Insects (Fast reproduction and easy handling, lowest nutritional value, little-to-no by-products)
>Amphibians such as frogs, turtles, etc. (Easiest to handle, Limited in quantity, high by-product diversity)
>>
>>1448287
Rabbits+insects
>>
>>1448291
Hard choice but you have my support
>>
>>1448287
Rabbits + amphibian
>>
>>1448291
This isnt using our high reproduction rate, and neither is it complementing each other in handlableness. We should have some easy to handle ones and some so-so hard to handle
>>
the way I see it, snakes and large game would be very hard to handle with our dirt +wood ranches... and easy handling would benefit us now but might not reap as many rewards later

Seems like insects would be good early as they're easy but small. Gonna think about this for abit
>>
Votes will be tallied in 5 minutes and then typing will begin. Some context -

Easy to handle means that an untrained civilian could raise, butcher, and harvest by-products from these animals with relatively low-to-no risk.

Fast reproduction is great, but think about the size. If insects reproduce fast, that's great. But a large animal birthing a large animal could provide the same value as a large volume of insect reproductions.

Look at the risk reward and make the best decision :)
>>
Votes

Rabbits - 2
Insects - 3
Amphibians - 3

Typing...
>>
Snakes and Amphibians.

Snakes are gonna be a pain to handle but damned useful in all sorts of ways. And amphibians provide a food source for the snakes while remaining a good secondary food source and by-product producer.
>>
File: encounter2.jpg (244KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
encounter2.jpg
244KB, 800x800px
Rolled 16, 31, 43 = 90 (3d100)

With your newly built-ranch, it is decided the focal point should be on insects and amphibians. Sending a party to capture local wildlife, you obtain X amount (decided by averaged roll) of X creatures to add to your ranch.

>I will roll 3d100 for the results and present them in the next post

At this current point in time, the Orc-children have been birthed, and your spearmen have finished their training. Your Orcish blood hungers for battle, conquest, and experiences of a life time, but perhaps it would be better to fully settle your domestic area first. During the middle of the day, you hear a faint whistling in the distance. Peeking through the brushes of the dense wood, you see two humanoid creatures pushing a caravan with a mule. They stop to take a rest in the jungle, and appeared to have came from the north.

>Wait one turn, and spy on them (Roll 1d100 – 5)
>Ambush them from the south and overwhelm them by brute force (Roll 1d100 +10)
>Surround them quietly, and ambush them from all sides (Roll 2d100) one for stealth, one for combat
>Approach them in a friendly manner and attempt to parlay (Roll 1d100 – 10)
>Ignore them, and continue building our ranch
>Write-In
>>
>>1448322
Ambush, attack and kill them, taking as slaves who we dont slay
>>
File: inv3.jpg (81KB, 1380x311px) Image search: [Google]
inv3.jpg
81KB, 1380x311px
Rolled 16 Your workers were able to find a hive of tarantulas and transport them to the ranch, but nothing more. These creatures will produce a low amount of food and hair follicles that could possibly be of some use later.

Rolled 31 Your workers were able to find a batch of snapping turtle eggs. With proper incubation, they will hatch within 2-3 turns.

Rolled 43 Your workers were able to find a few green-colored frogs. For now, you've rounded them up at the ranch with the turtle eggs, and they seem to be coexisting peacefully.

Current status report of our civilization is in the image.
>>
not sure what i want us to do yet, but i do want to leave them alive for sure, because we should probably question/interrogate them for more info. plus I wonder whats in that caravan...
>>
>>1448322
>Wait one turn, and spy on them
>>
>>1448333
Same, hopefully we manage to capture em
>>
>>1448334
think i'll go with this. I kind of want to know more about them
>>
Rolled 45 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>1448341
In that case lets roll
>>
Rolled 79 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

Overwhelm with brute force, but let's try to keep them alive.
>>
File: encounter2a.jpg (118KB, 802x801px) Image search: [Google]
encounter2a.jpg
118KB, 802x801px
“Bartle, you can be so silly sometimes!” the girl teases.

“How Nora? It’s simply a concrete, failproof strategy that operates out of supply and demand! Think about it. All those faun, those dryads, centaurs, elves in the deep easterwoods, they aren’t exactly sitting on mineral deposits and arable land. Sure they’ve got their willy-nilly magic, but we’re leagues ahead of them on the technological scale. LEAGUES!” the boy responds.

The boy continues. “The elves, they’ve got nice bows in their little tree-houses, and magic spells to boot… but think about it. If we can convince them that our wares are magical in their own right, we could expand our margins tenfold! Why focus your willpower on channeling energies to cast a spell that will levitate you, when you could just use a grappling hook and climb in half the time?!? Why cast a spell to light your arrows on fire, when you could just use our explosive matchstick arrows? I think the dryads and faun would be a tough sell, and the centaurs are always prowling about in different areas, but the elves… they would definitely compensate us properly for the right wares!”

At this point, the boy and girl tether the mule to a tree, and it lays down in exhaustion. They then begin to pull various consumable items out of a basket, including canteens, dried meat, and bread. They sit down, and begin to eat as the sun falls down.

>Surround them, and then ambush them (2d100)
>Ambush them headfirst (1d100 +10)
>Wait until they are asleep, and rob their caravan
>Approach, and attempt to parlay (1d100 – 15)
>Walk away
>Write-In
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1448365
>Ambush them headfirst (1d100 +10)
>>
>>1448394
gonna go with this too. Think we're strong enough to take these two out, and take their shit and keep them as slaves
>>
Rolled 51 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1448394
Yeah sure
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.