[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUPPA DINNA PARTA-POCALYPSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 1.png (131KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 1.png
131KB, 640x400px
Roll 1d100 to decide/vote on actions.
Sorry if it takes me forever. I'm a slow drawerer and I can't draw so good as other drawerers.

The characters from left to right are:
Lord Master Mr. Josephensen Sir McWangles. Heir to the post-it fortune.
Lady Higglebottom. The dinner party thrower herself.
Ronald Alswin. The self made man.
Jessica Swindelson. Retired actress.

Who would you like to play as?
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

Lady Higglebottom. We decide to purchase 200 cats.
>>
>>144658
Actions will be decided after the character is picked, but your character vote will be counted.
>>
File: Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 2.png (105KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 2.png
105KB, 640x400px
>>144675
Never mind. I got what I wanted to done so I'm going for this.

You announce your plan and ask if anyone has 200 cats for sale.

(cont.)
>>
File: Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 3.png (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 3.png
33KB, 640x400px
>>144729
Jessica Swindelson remarks "I didn't know you aspired to be a cat lady, and to settle for a mere 200 cats. Small, like everything you do."

This party has just started and it's on the fast track to becoming a FIASCO! What now!?
>>
Remove your glove and prissily slap that harlot
>>
>>144745
Decapitate her with your knife and the handle of your soup spoon
>>
File: Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 4.png (133KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 4.png
133KB, 640x400px
In a desperate attempt to regain control of the party you stand up. Walk over to Jessica. Pronounce her a harlot before the guests and smack her face as hard as you can. You start to wonder if this was a good plan once you have cooled off.
>>
File: Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 5.png (51KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 5.png
51KB, 640x400px
>>144924
Jessica starts to cry and yells "I WAS INVITED HERE!!!" and runs out of the room.
Your other two guests are getting very uncomfortable, but you also worry that Jessica will soon gossip about your, dare I say, abuse. One thing is clear to you; you must start to control this damage as soon as you can lest you be cast out of high society!
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

Call up your friends in high society and begin spreading vicious rumors about Jessica.
>>
File: Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 5.png (113KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suppa dinna parta-pocalypse 5.png
113KB, 640x400px
>>145038
You call everyone from Miggles Deludian Rickandles The IIIV right down to Miss. Elterdanderlantamozandeleniplon. You even call Mr. Jonsonson's butler!

You explain that there's been a feud going on for years and Jessica has been stealing things from your house. You tell people that she's got nothing left to live for and is desperate for excitement! You even tell them she's had a embarrassing operation to remove a floppy mole hanging from her butt! (That one was actually true.)

You don't think your guests are impressed with your gossip and the food may be getting cold. Ronald Alswin goes so far as to ask when we will be starting. The nerve! Lord Master Mr. Josephensen Sir McWangles explains that they are waiting for you, the host, as they should. You don't think they are impressed by you. Oh dear!
>>
Start the fuckn dinner boi
>>
Anyone else want to get in on this and make some votes?
>>
Ok. I'm ending the quest due to lack of interest and a loss of mood on my end. Sorry.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.