[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenomorph Quest Two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oo62blKxDr1qjabr0o6_1280.jpg (309KB, 648x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo62blKxDr1qjabr0o6_1280.jpg
309KB, 648x1203px
>Welcome back to Xenomorph Quest!

The two bipeds still seem shell-shocked at your new ability. Amongst their babbling malignant and blurred thoughts form.

Nest. Have nest. (Resting spot??? Hiding???) They meat-- I'm similar. Similar nest? Should ask. What word is nest for them? (Meat nest?) Good idea.

M̶̧̛͠E̛͢A̸͢T̷̡̕͡ ̵̵͞͠N̨͘͝͝È̢͡S̷̴̷̵͜T̵̨͢?̷̴̢͡ you creak out.

"M-meat-eat nest?"

Ŗ͠E͘͢͢͝S̴̨̛͜T̡̨̕Į͡Ǹ̶G̸͡?̶̨̕͟

They look at you with confused faces.

"What'd you think it mean by that?

"Maybe it sayin' this meat pile is its nest."

"That's fucken retarded Carl!"

"Yer the one askin' fuckface!"

They continue like this for some time. You finally interject after several minutes of arguing.

R̵̀̀͜E̕S̸̢̨͡T̡̢̕ ͢Ņ̧͜E̛͝Ś̸̷T̕͡!

Both of them pause.

"I think it askin' if we got a home."

"Reckon we bring it over? It ain't being harmful."

"It's also the only other thing besides them little blue fellers that can speak. We could show it to Pa he would know what to do with it!"

You hiss happily and begin bobbing up and down. The two take notice and the three of you begin making your way to the what they call "the farm."
You begin to space off during the walk.

Little blue fellers. (What is blue?) More meat. More speaking meat. Equated with me? Inferior / superior? (Inferior at speaking, superior at killing.) Navigation is good here. Nest is in a tree? (Should search for tree meat.) (What is a tree, truly?)

T̸̕͡R̶̷̡̀Ę̀͢͠Ę̨͢ ́͜͝͠͞Ḿ̶͟͜Ę̶̵́À̵T you grumble before snapping back into reality.

The "farm house" looks more or less the same last time you saw it. Some yellow plant fields are missing however.

"Stay here...ugh you." Ben says.

He then stomps into the house shouting "Pa!". A few minutes later an older biped with hair on its chin walks out.

"Well here it is, Pa."

"Ere's whot? The devil 'imself?

>Speak up (Enter Dialogue) (d20)
>Stay Quiet
>Attack (d20) (Kill or Capture)
>Other
>>
>>1442995
>>Stay Quiet
>>
>Speak up
"WHAT IS DEVIL"
>>
>>1442995
>>Stay Quiet
>>
>>1443243
seconded
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Alright lets see which vote wins
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

Rolling for something entirely different don't mind me
>>
>>1443454
worried laughter
>>
File: tumblr_oo62blKxDr1qjabr0o5_540.jpg (76KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo62blKxDr1qjabr0o5_540.jpg
76KB, 540x721px
W̧H̸̕͢͠Ą̵̨T̵̢̛̀ ̸̢̧̀͠Í̷̛͞S̸͘ ͢͡D̡́͘Ę̷̵̀V̷̷̵Į̨̛͜Ĺ̡̧̕

"Augh! So it does speak!

Pa grabs the metal stick from Ben and begins to look you over in great detail.

"I ain't see or 'erd anythin' that looks like you. So eh, whot are ye?"

M̷̶͠E̵̷̛͟͞A̸̡͢T̷̢

"Ben where you find this thing again?

"By one of the big trees Pa."

Pa coughs before heading back into the house. He comes back out a little bit later with a rectangular device in-hand.

"Welp boys we may be famous be here soon. I just contacted them Weyland folks about a new species and they'll be sending over a science team 'ere soon."

"Well shit Pa I didn't think we'd be havin' some big company folks here.

"Language Carl!"

Pa turns back to you.

"You can help yerself to one of the cows if yer hungry and eh, stay on the farm if ye can."

You clap your claws together.

H͢͡À̡̀̀͠P̴̕̕͟͜P̀Y̧͠ ͘͠T̸Ì͘M̡̛͜͠͝E̵̛̕͜S̕͢!

The sun begins to rise.

>Weyland Yutani Scientists have been called they will be here in 2 days

>Keep talking
>Retire to the barn (Eat a cow?)
>Explore the farm
>Other
>>
Oops I fucked the post, but oh well
>>
>Explore the farm
>>
Well since we've slowed down for today I'm gunna slumber see you in the morn
>>
>>1443734
>>Keep talking
>Ask about Weyland, and what a scientist is.
>>
>>1444150
>>1444477
All dis.
>>
Any chance of egg-morphing the cow? I doubt we're hungry at the moment, but I feel the urge to start reproducing. Could be a cute little surprise for our new meat-friends.
>>
>>1444731
Of fucking course there is
>>
>>1444737
Then we've gotta egg-morph the cow. It's the only way.
>>
>>1444731
Would this be a new species then?
>>
>>1445198
The facehugger itself wouldn't change, but if you manage to hug a cow it would make a new type of Xeno
>>
>>1445213
Don't we need a queen to lay the facehugger egg?
>>
>>1445228
Nope we're eggmorphing in this quest
>>
Guys I am so fucking sorry, but due to shit going on in my life I'm going to have to end the quest here for now. I will be back later in the month, but for now I need to do shit. Again I am so fucking sorry
>>
>>1445539

Nah, real life gets priority. Hope you manage to resolve that shit succesfully.
>>
>>1445539
My sadness is everlasting but life is life
>>
>It continues!

>>1445539
Aww. Life doesn't want us to have nice things.
>>
>>1445539
No :( come back to us Wendy
>>
Does someone wanna take over or??
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.