[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unseen Civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Civ Pic 3.jpg (551KB, 825x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Civ Pic 3.jpg
551KB, 825x1050px
You are the leader of a small band of Unseen villagers in the ruins of a great city, it's name lost to time. Your food stores are running low, and you needed to take action. Ordering any able bodied citizens to go out and scavenge for food, you and four of your best men have gone out to infiltrate a camp of Bandits, known as the Drake Bloods. Their leader is a brutally efficient man known only as "The Boss", and he keeps a large supply of food and supplies guarded within his camp. However, you have now ambushed him and his followers when they were out scavenging, using your illusion magic to distract them as your team assassinated and took the forms of The Boss's party members. Eventually finding you out, however, your team mates in disguise have backstabbed The Boss, literally, and has told you what he could about the Drake Bloods.
>>
The previous thread: >>1434227
>>
Where we left off...

You approach The Boss. He croaks out a bit of blood, the swords still ran through his stomach. For the sake of respect, you show him your true form, then lift up his chin and look him in the eyes. "Before you die," you say, as his face contorts painfully, "you are going to tell me everything you can. Are these your lieutenants? What is this pheromone you spoke of? Do you have a special someone that might find out who we are? How about relationships with other bandit clans?" The Boss spits blood into your face, grunting with agony. "Why in jack hell do you think I would tell you anything?" You slap him across the face for his lack of cooperation, proceeding to use your illusion magic to take his form. "Because if you don't then I will make sure your clan burns and dies, and everyone you love suffers. I have my own people to take care of, and I'm not letting a lack of information stop me from keeping them alive. So tell me, or I take away everything you stood for."
"Fine! Urk... These aren't my lieutenants, they're my fucking backstabbing friends, literally. Bane makes a pheromone that keeps monsters away by making them afraid of the scent, or something like that. Lovers are bad for efficiency, so I don't have one. And we don't have any alliances, we stick to ourselves... Ack!" He coughs up another gout of blood. "My... The food stores... No one can get into it unless you have a password that must be verbally stated... The password is... Orion." You see the color draining from his face. If you want to ask anything else, now would be the time.

>Write in
>>
>>1440043
Unless someone has better ideas
>ask him of his latests plans
>reassure him that his clan will live on as long as we guide them
>mercy kill, when we are sure we got all available information.

Do we know any other magic than illusions?
>>
>>1440323
Right now, all you and your people can do is disguise yourselves as other races. You could learn more if you have your people study magic.
>>
"Tell me what your latest plans are." The Boss coughs, his injuries beginning to get to him. Your team stands behind him, still holding the swords through his back, and looking at you for reassurance that what they're doing is right. "We... We were about... about to send a big party... *cough* up to that castle out west... see what's in there... The biggest party ever sent in there was c- *cough* composed of twenty five men... I supposed... that a bigger party would do..." The Boss looks extremely pale from the blood loss. He's finding it hard to keep his eyes open, and his neck cranes down as he starts letting go. You sigh, wishing you didn't have to do this. "Thank you for all of your help," you tell him, "I assure you that your clan is in good hands. Now rest. You've earned it." You nod, and your party members pull the blades out of him, causing him to collapse to the ground. Blood pools around him as he lets out his last breath and passes away. You and your party members drag him into an alleyway so that he won't be found, and you assume the roles of his team. You decide that since you probably aren't nearly as good at fighting as the previous party, it would probably be a good idea to head back. Trekking back to camp, you come across the northern gate, and the guardsmen stand at attention upon your arrival. "Sir! Welcome back." They open the gate and allow the five of you to enter. You walk back into camp, and the bandits appear to give you respectful yet simultaneously fearful looks, cementing your feeling of authority. Dismissing your men to go wander about the camp, you head into the main building to see what this food store is all about. The guards salute you as you enter, and you are introduced to what looks like a run down tavern that is still being cleaned up. Two guards stand at either side of the bar, and a man wiping off dirt from the counter, wearing a leather chest piece over his tattered clothes. He gives you a friendly wave as he enters. "Hey there boss," he says in a gruff voice, "how's your catch?"

>"It was fine." Leave it at that and head back to the food stores.

>""Just fucking peachy. Bane forgot to bring the pheromone he always makes, and we almost got our asses stomped by monsters."

>Remain silent and just keep moving.

>Write in
>>
>>1440594
>""Just fucking peachy. Bane forgot to bring the pheromone he always makes, and we almost got our asses stomped by monsters."
>>
>>1441940
>>""Just fucking peachy. Bane forgot to bring the pheromone he always makes, and we almost got our asses stomped by monsters.

When possible lets order the rest of our citizens to start training on magic that would allow them to harm enemies directly.
What sort of magic comes natural for Unseen? Mind affecting? If so lets research mind blast.
>>
>>1440323
+1
>>
"Just fucking peachy. Bane forgot to bring the pheromone he always makes, and we almost got our asses stomped by monsters." The bartender looks confused for a moment, as if he was slightly shocked by what you said. "What pheromone? You always told us that you and your men could take on the monsters single-handedly." The guards eye you suspiciously, and you are left on the spot.

>"What? I've told you about this before." Play it cool.

>"Did I say pheromone? I meant to say crossbow, Bane forgot the crossbow that he made." Lie.

>"Nevermind."

>Write in
>>
>>1442223
>"What? I've told you about this before." Play it cool.

Make that guy feel like he is something special to us. He knows a small secret of ours. He might prove useful later. Of course, if other men start picking up on it, we know where the leak is...
>>
>>1442233
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.