[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls Quest VIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: euvputjrxymbbohzoxle.jpg (359KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
euvputjrxymbbohzoxle.jpg
359KB, 1500x844px
Carry on through the fog, get the lay of the land and you might just find yourself.

Previous Thread: >>1419250

>The Story thus far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1luH5Oaavz0AAtPkgwpXlKeueBEqfMVj-nTBTpe3-Nvg/edit?usp=sharing

>Inventory
https://docs.google.com/document/d/138JZKd8t5aCoy4tyBxSmZgEwT5slqLUF37_kK_I2sk0/edit?usp=sharing

You have just returned from Annice behind the other tent at the campsite. You walk over to Kaydin and sit down next to him.

You now recall Kaydin offering to sell miracles to you back in the town. You decide to ask about the nature of miracles, in case you might want to use them.

“Miracles are stories of the gods, passed down through generations of pilgrims and priests, and all who would have need of their favour. Miracles are cast using a special metal pot called a censer. A censer channels divine power through the burning of incense, the kind that is used in most censers will last a lifetime, so you never need to worry about refilling it.
“Miracles are ever changing in their nature, being translated and rewritten and scribed just from memory. What I have to offer is just a small fraction of the potential power that miracles have to offer.”

Kaydin’s Shop:
Miracles:
Heal: four soul (heals some health)
Med Heal: seven soul (heals a medium amount of health)
Homeward: six soul (returns you to the last bonfire you rested at)
Walk of Peace: five soul (slows movement of all creatures in the area)

Censers (miracle catalysts):
Prayer Pot: two souls
Priest’s Thurible: four souls

You only have three souls left[/Blue]

Do you…

>Buy the Prayer pot

>Leave for the hill that Annice spoke of

>Head south

>Head north

>Write in...
>>
Try to sell the traveling gear for a soul or two.

If we sell, buy the thurible.

Ask if he knows somebody whole sells pyromancies.

Go to the hills.
>>
>>1439110
>>1439233
This
>>
File: pyromancy_flame.png (7KB, 80x90px) Image search: [Google]
pyromancy_flame.png
7KB, 80x90px
You offer to sell your old clothes to Kaydin.

“What use could I have for those? I’m a warrior not a merchant.”

You ask him if he has an idea of where to find or purchase pyromancies from.

“I don’t know for sure, but I have heard of a pyromancer passing through the forest maybe a few days ago. They say he went through the ravine searching for something.”

With that you depart the campsite, turning to the hills. The sky begins to grow dark but you worry not, you simply light the way with puffs of flame. Times passes, maybe almost an hour, before you reach the hill. Atop the summit you gaze over the scattered remains of countless soldiers and buildings. Bones and debris strewn around, overgrown with foliage and sinking into localised bogs that dot the landscape.

From this vantage point you can see all the way to the castle. What you couldn’t see before is that there is a river dividing the land, separating the mountain and Fort Grauffa from the rest of the moor. But there is a bridge across it, but seems to be blocked by a gate of some kind. In front of the castle gate, in between it and the river, there is some sort of makeshift fortification. A pit surrounded by large spikes protruding from the ground.

A foul wind blows your way, the stink of centuries of rotting corpses fills your senses.

No sound but the wind can be heard.

The sky darkens and the fortress fades to invisibility.

Do you…

>Move down into the boneyard

>Go around to north

>Go around to the south

>Turn back

>Write in...
>>
>>1442258
Boneyard, kill some baddies, claim some souls, do a quest, get a reward
>>
>>1442258
>Move down into the boneyard
Break some bones, get some loot
>>
>>1443271
>>1446488
Do this
>>
File: Darksign.png (5KB, 80x90px) Image search: [Google]
Darksign.png
5KB, 80x90px
>>1443271
>>1446488
>>1447732

Lighting the way with your flame you descend the slope into the wretched field of bones. You are quite careful not to slip on your way down and make it to flat ground safely. Everything is still and silent, the light of your flame does not reach more than fifty meters in front of you. You walk around looking around the bones and examining the old pieces of equipment.

You stoop down to pick up a fairly nice looking sword. As you touch the hilt, the finger bones still wrapped around it tighten slightly, the sword rolls over and the hand reconnects to its arm. Clinking of chain and steel and the creaking of old bones fill the air around you.

This is not your day.

A sword thrusts for your chest and you manage to parry it. As you attempt to retaliate you are slashed across the back, falling to you knees. You blast two skeletons with a fireball, neither are severely harmed by it. You block longsword with a deft movement of your arm and slice a skeleton in two.

Pain and blood, everywhere. A shining point of razor metal pierces through your back and chest armour. The world grows darker, and the darksign around your eye burns with malice. Your body fades to dust and is blown away in the wind.

In a burning flash of beautiful agony you are birthed, ablaze with estus, onto the soft dirt near the tents. You feel weak, and hollow, and hungry for… Some things seem to have been lost.

Kaydin is nowhere to be seen. Annice is still there with her little stall.

The cold night air stings your dry flesh.

Do you…

>Go to the hill and the boneyard

>Go north into the open plane

>Go south toward the mountain range

>Go down the path back to the town

>Write in...
>>
>>1448097
Ah damn, forgot that we can't kill skellies without a divine weapon. I also forgot how powerful they are.

Do enemies re-spawn? If so, I think we should fight some more hollows until we get enough souls to level up, or in this case, feel stronger.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.