[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a Chaos Cultist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

File: 1493792465135.jpg (67KB, 417x539px) Image search: [Google]
1493792465135.jpg
67KB, 417x539px
Hello /qst/, fa/tg/uy here. I've decided to run a quest, and as I'm reasonably proficient in Warhammer 40k lore and a Chaosfag, we're going to do a Chaos Cult quest. You'll play as a Cult leader doing whatever it is Chaos Cult leaders do. If you're interested, fill out the template below and I'll pick the most supported suggestion, if none has a three vote lead, I'll choose the most interesting suggestion and run with it. Note, I will be sticking to the canon as much as possible.

> What is your name?
> How old are you?
> Are you male or female?

> Choose a past:

> Mere Mortal: You were once a mere mortal, one among countless trillions, you've decided to rise up and make a difference.

> Imperial Guardsman: You once fought for the Imperium as a Guardsman, and now wish to see it in ashes.

> Space Marine: You were once an Astartes, an incarnation of the Emperor's righteous fury, you have turned your back on him to follow the Ruinious Powers. Note, only a male can be an Astartes.

> Which of the Chaos Gods do you follow?

> Khorne
> Slaanesh
> Tzeentch
> Nurgle
> Chaos Undivided

> What are three skills you're proficient in?
> Why did you turn to Chaos?
> What is your eventual goal?
>>
>>1437497
What is your name?
Mordant Apheal

> How old are you?
who the knows? time is weird in the warp. pre heresy though

> Choose a past:
Thousand Sons Sorcerer

> Tzeentch

Sorcery
Planning
Tactics
always curious Mordant fell to tzeentch as part of his quest for more knowage and psyker power
More knowledge and more power until demonprincehood then learn more and gain power, will never be satisfied
>>
>>1437558
sounds good to me
>>
>>1437497
>Astartus
>36
>male
> Mere Mortal: You were once a mere mortal, one among countless trillions, you've decided to rise up and make a difference.
> Chaos Undivided
>is proficient in higher management, organized criminology, and navigating the encrypted.
>the emperor is a prick. Fuck him. He killed my family. (Even though he refused to turn himself in, the inquisition doesnt bluff.)
>disassemble the higher order of human kind, then put chaos back where it belongs. Chaos is a means to an end, and the current world order must be subverted.
>>
>>1437558
>Not following Khorne
>Not taking Skulls
>Nerd detected
>>
>>1437632
khorne quests have been done to death, its time for a nerdy bookish evil
>>
>>1437639

There hasn't ever been a Khorne quest, besides the Daemonette quest, right?
>>
>>1437722
Well khorne is a pretty popular meme god. Regardless I still think he's cool.
>>
File: 1493675974071.png (823KB, 1922x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493675974071.png
823KB, 1922x800px
>>1437497

> "My old name is no more, for my old self is dead. I am the Mouth of Nurgle, and I shall spread His blessings to all peoples."
> "I am sixty terran years of age."
> "I am male, it does not matter, all are equal before Nurgle."
> "If you were to look upon me, you would see a decrepit old man with a gnarled ancient staff, clad in woolen robes, with the mark of Nurgle dangling around his neck."
> "I was once no more than a mere mortal, I have now been given purpose by Nurgle, and I shall fulfill it."
> "I follow Nurgle, for in time, all things shall decay and fall into His grasp."
> "I am adept in the arts of Oratory, Fabrication, and wielding the sorcerous gifts of Nurgle."
> "I turned to Nurgle because I gazed beyond the veil, and without the fog of the material, I saw the truth, and my eyes were opened.
> "My goal is to spread the blessings of Nudge to all peoples, that they might fade away and know true peace."

Fuck conquest, let's be a wizened prophet with a staff and mystical powers! Praise Nurgle!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 298x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 298x207px
>>1437497

> What is your name?

Taris Ananta is what we tell our name to most. But our true name is one that does not matter. Not yet

> How old are you?

Time's a fickle thing in the Warp, pre heresy

> Chaos Undivided

Fighting
Leading
Sorcery

The Emperor is nothing more than a fool, the Gods are the true powers of this universe. But we fight for ourselves, and the Gods see us as a source of entertainment. Watching us, ready to give their 'gifts' and rewards for our 'service

Gain power and knowledge in equal measure, one day we shall ascend to the ranks of the Chaos Gods themselves.
>>
>>1437497
>Name, Age, Gender
Morden Umbar, 28 year old man
>Past
Space Marine
>Chaos God
Nurgle
>Three Skills
Close Combat
Leadership
Medicine
>Why did you turn?
Apothecary who discovered the wonders of Nurgle
>What is your eventual goal?
To gain eternal life to praise Nurgle

>>1437639
And then we'll have the cool kids give us swirlies in the void and locking us in a pocket dimension.
>>
>>1437722

Witnessed.
>>
I'll check this thread tomorrow and commence with the quest.
>>
>>1437558
Seconded
>>
>>1438623
Thats three, thousand sons win
>>
>>1437762
Seconded, gotta spread Nurgle's love baby
>>
>>1437558

It looks like Mordant Apheal wins by a narrow margin and will be this quest's main character, though the Mouth of Nurgle >>1437762 is a close runner up. I'm writing the update as you read...
>>
>>1437558

You are Mordant Apheal, Traitorous Astartes of the Thousand Sons, ardent worshiper of Tzeentch. By any man's standards, you are ancient, having fought under Horus in his Heresy. After his demise, the Thousand Sons scattered and in the centuries since then, you have mastered the arcane arts and gathered a small force around yourself, fourteen Rubric Marines, five Thousand Sons Sorcerors, half a dozen Tzeentchian Marines, and a motley swarm of Tzaangor beastmen and mortal Cultists. It is no Legion by any means, but it is yours, and in time, it will grow to rival the mightiest of the Imperium's armies.

You are adept in the ways of the arcane, and none but the strongest of mortal psykers can hope to withstand you. In the millennia of wandering, you have mastered the art of strategy and scheming, the most ambigious of plans and the most complex of tactics are as clear to you as the dawn itself.

You have a small vessel, a weak and aged frigate, repurposed for war. It is slow and fragile, but its sorcerous frontal cannon has proven devastating in past engagements, and you have faith it will continue to do so. You have christened it "Thence It Comes," to symbolize your coming dominion.

At the moment, Thence It Comes drifts through the Eye of Terror, and already you feel the currents of the warp pull you. There are nigh infinite possible locations, if you wished, you could influence your destination. Then again, you could let the warp take you where it will. It is all a matter of personal preference.

> What do you do?
>>
>>1439178
Go find some brainless Imperials to manipulate into furthering the cause of the Changer of Ways, it doesn't matter who; the exercise is reward enough.
>>
Well, let's get our bearings first.

What are we looking to accomplish? What equipment do we have to work with? How high are we in Tzeentch's favor?

Are we looking for that sweet, sweet demonic ascension? Do we have a halfway decent focus for our sorcerous might? Do we have a good supply of ritual materials?
>>
>>1439182

That is indeed possible, but as you're in the heart of the Eye of Terror, there are no Imperials nearby, and it would require an extensive, but by no means impossible, journey to reach them. There are a multitude of heretical systems and Chaos warbands that might suit your purposes quite nicely in short range however.

>>1439240

> What are we looking to accomplish?

If I recall correctly, your goal is to achieve more knowledge and more power until you ascend to Daemonhood, and continue to pursue knowledge and power until the end of time. There are many ways to go about this.

> What equipment do we have to work with?

Everything one would expect in a warband like yours, enough bolters and armor to outfit your Space Marines, and a fairly large stock of lasguns and autoguns, not enough to equip the whole of your Tzaangor and Cultist horde, but enough to ensure 1 in 3 is armed, the rest wield improvised spears and bows. You have the provisions to sustain your Warband for 3 months.

> How high are we in Tzeentch's favor?

At the moment, Tzeentch is ambivalent towards you, he couldn't care one way or another. Though he holds you in higher regard than most mortal cultists, you'll have to honor him and get him to recognize your efforts to receive a reward.

> Are we looking for that sweet, sweet demonic ascension?

Ab-so-fuck-ing-lute-ly. You crave it like a Slaaneshi Squat does booze, and then some.

> Do we have a halfway decent focus for our sorcerous might?

You do, in the form of a highly enchanted gem-encrusted staff, tipped with a silver mark of Tzeentch.

> Do we have a good supply of ritual materials?

You have a plentiful supply of lesser reagents, enough to perform basic rituals, or a middling one if you were willing to expend them all. If you want to destroy entire planets and fleets, you're going to need much stronger reagents, which are highly difficult to obtain.
>>
Well sincewe dont have enough guns heres an idea. Go to a small forge world raid it and leave some cultists behind to slowly corrupte the planet. Tech priests have that whole quest for knowlage thing so it shouldn't be too hard to corrupt them towards birdman. Qe can return later when the cult has spread and we hopefully are stronger and drag it into the warp. Thus we get guns now daemon guns later and a birdman dark mech planet which might earn us princehood
>>
>let warp takes us where it wills
>>
>>1439497
Got to the forge world
>>
>>1439497
I like this concept, but it's far too long term. We can have far reaching just-as-planned machinations when we have the reach and power to sit and wait on them to come to fruition.

Instead, let's work to corrupt a single forge complex on the forgeworld, and move from there.

Whisper some of that good tech-heresy into the ears of ambitious vending machines and the like.
>>
>>1440591
Fair enough, though since we are in the eye right now any forgeworld is still decently long term away. But hey we are tzeenchian so long grandious, overly intericatly and long term plans is what we do

really glad people like both the chara I posted and my long term plan
>>
>>1440601

A reminder, there are plenty of dark mechanicus forge worlds throughout the Eye of Terror, though Tzeentch definitely the most popular deity among dark mechanicus, he is not the only one. That said, roll me a 1d100 to see how close you come to your ideal destination. I'll add a +10 bonus for your sorcerous ability, but this is the Eye of Terror, and nothing is certain. For warp travel, the first roll is the one that counts.
>>
Rolled 41 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1440721
WHO DO YOU SERVE
>>
>>1440770

THE CHANGER OF WAYS!

UPDATE IN PROGRESS!
>>
>>1437497

Are you the same asshole that keeps starting and abandoning these quests?
>>
>>1440841

No, but I read the archives. It's a shame they didn't finish.
>>
>>1440868
Alright. I'll stick around then.

Really liked his writing and inventory/roster system but I can't be assed to waste anymore time on that dickhead.
>>
>>1440880
WHO DO YOU SERVE
>>
You stand in the forefront of your vessel, staff in hand, mind deep in meditation. You focus and feel the shifting currents of the warp, and with a pulse of energy you set the vessel on course, but it isn't certain where you'll end up. So be it, all is according to the scheme of Tzeentch, you are prepared for anything the galaxy can throw at you. Suddenly, the vessel lurches, a rending, whistling noise is heard, and you are in the warp...

Almost three months pass, and your rations are depleted. If you don't obtain more, and soon, your crew will be forced to consume the Tzaangor and lesser Cultists, such a thing is befitting of Slaaneshi hedonists, not Tzeentchian disciples.

Thence It Comes is on the edge of a small system. Three objects orbit a flickering white sun, a thin, sparse asteroid field, a tiny, greenish-bluish planet, and a middling-sized planet, white along both poles and most of the middle, but light green around a few rivers in the equator. Neither planet has any moons, the tiny planet has no sign of intelligent civilization, though the white planet has several large cities near the rivers, and thousands of large townships scattered across its surface.

You estimate its population to be anywhere from 20-30 million, if any live in the tiny planet, they haven't advanced beyond the stone age. Without scouting their surfaces, it is impossible to know any more. A cursory glance reveals that there is little activity in the asteroid field, to be sure you'd have to investigate further.

> A thousand options are available, which course do you choose to take?
>>
>>1440880

Happy to hear it, I'll be copying his inventory/level up system because I honestly can't think of a better one. I won't abandon this quest unless my life depends on it, but updates will probably be slow, since I'm posting on mobile.
>>
>>1440883

THE ARCHITECT OF FATE!
>>
File: Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg (81KB, 683x476px) Image search: [Google]
Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg
81KB, 683x476px
>>1440976
well theres no real reason to stop here. No hidden secrets, no daemon artifacts, just primative prols, unlike a slanneshi or nurgilite spreading the word of bird man is not really our style if its not part of a larger plan. Its not a end in of itself so lets move on.
>>
>>1441020

This is also an option, but remember, you are extremely low on rations and if you undertook voyage through the warp, some of your minions would suffer "unfortunate" losses.
>>
>>1441076
I see... well then raid them for food and slaves and then move on
>>
>>1441079

I'm rolling a 1d6, divided by two, rounded upwards, to see how long Thence It Come's voyages take. If Mordant Apheal wasn't a Thousand Sons Sorceror capable of playing the warp like a fiddle I'd roll a standard 1d6. I'm not railroading, if you're worried about that.

Which planet do you want to raid, what regions do you attack, and what is your strategy?
>>
>>1441154
Raid the middle one, hopefully it has enough scattered, isolated villages and large animals to solve our ration issue.
>>
Secrets are often hidden, if none is found this is good place enough to gather supplies and lowly cultists. Although I'd suspect we have to raid the more populated planet to get enough food for next warp trip, but leave no stone unturned, we start from tiny.

>>1441154
We go to tiny planet, just hunt down any bigger animals we find an raid any settlements if we see them.
Fly along the the rivers near equator and sent down troops every time we see something worth of stopping
>>
>>1442071
Backing this. We're here, might as well spend some time getting food and seeing if there is anything worth taken hidden on the planet.

At the very least take a quick scan with sorcery to see if anything stands out.
>>
>>1442173
>>1442071
fair enough, backing
>>
>>1441563
>>1442071
>>1442173
>>1442229

It seems you've come to a consensus. Roll three 1d100s, with a +10 bonus due to Mordant Apheal's Tactical skill.
>>
>>1442251

That's my post. Forgot to namefag.
>>
Rolled 84 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

Dice gods, give me crits
>>
For the sake of speeding things up, I'll roll to.
>>
Rolled 51 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>1442279

It seems I don't know how to roll with bonuses. Retesting...
>>
File: 1493988812872.jpg (26KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1493988812872.jpg
26KB, 350x350px
>>1442280

Ah, there it is.
>>
Rolled 95 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

Myes, quite.
>>
>>1442260
>>1442280
>>1442283

By the Gods... Writing update. For the sake of balance, bonuses and penalties do not result in crits or over-crits, only the original roll does.
>>
This system is empty of interest, and you wish to move on at the earliest opportunity. Unfortunately, your Warband's food supply is critically low, and you'll need to "resupply" in-system. You decide to mobilize your Warband to raid the smaller of the two planets, the larger is more likely to have adequate provisions, but it pays to be thorough, and it's impossible to tell what secrets this system holds.

You send twenty-one Tzaangor squads, each led by Cultist zealots to scout the surface while you and your Sorcerors scan the planet as a whole. After a week, your minions report that the planet's surface is dominated by boggy marshes and tepid swamps, and that they were attacked by several feral beastman tribes. They claim that the beastmen had blistered, rotting flesh, and shrugged off all but the strongest attacks. The few Tzaangors that were bitten or scratched soon became deathly ill, and had to be killed to prevent the spread of sickness. Apart from botflies, leeches, and maggots, there was no native fauna, and the few edible plants were highly poisonous. To be safe, you put the returning scouting parties into quarantine.

Your psychic scanning detected a sickening and vile aura emanating from the planet. It seems to rhythmically throb and shift with the planet's rotation, slowing its orbit to a crawl. The aura is coming from what appears to be an ancient, ruined cathedral near the equator, and the aura is much too powerful for you to reach into the cathedral itself from such a distance.

You come to the conclusion that this planet has been tainted by Nurgle, and it is beyond your power to destroy the taint. You hypothesize that destroying the cathedral, or more accurately, what is inside of the cathedral would earn you much favor with Tzeentch, and that without its influence, the planet might heal on its own. It would be risky, to say the least.

Your efforts on the other planet yield more fruit. The world is very cold, and seems to be in the early renaissance technologically, as far as you can tell, civilization is divided into several large kingdoms. The world's mortals worship the Chaos Gods, not by name, but as a pantheon of dozens of pagan deities. They aren't aligned to any one God in particular, but most of the kingdoms have a martial culture and routinely burn witches at the stake. In the far north, a death cult calling themselves "the Sons of the Putrid Lord" has begun to spread like wildfire and supposedly, its higher-ranking members are blessed with immense power and immortality.

> (1/2)
>>
>>1442352

The Sons of Putrid Lord aren't very widespread, but in a few years they very well might be. Your raids are successful, of the dozen-odd townships you attack, the vast majority crumble before your Warband's psychic might, and a barrage of lasbolts is enough to shatter the resolve of the few that don't. You retrieve five month's rations and capture little over 6,000 slaves, almost bringing Thence It Comes to full capacity. You are in a position to leave this system without issue, and could if you so desired. Then again, perhaps it might be worthwhile to stay.

> What is your decision, and what are your commands?

> Mordant Apheal
> Favor: 0/10

> Traits:
> Pre-heresy Astartes
> Mark of Tzeentch
> Psychic Might

> Skills:
> Sorcery
> Planning
> Tactics

> Equipment:
> Thousand Sons armor
> Enchanted golden staff
> Enchanted bolter pistol

> Warband Fleet:
> Thence It Comes: Repurposed Frigate, 9,025/10,000 capacity, 10/10 structural integrity

> Warband Supplies:
> 10,000 Throne Gelt
> 5 month's rations

> Warband Troops:
> Astartes:
> 5 Thousand Sons Sorcerors
> 6 Tzeentchian Marines
> 14 Rubric Marines

> Fodder:
> 2,000 Tzeentchian Cultists
> 3,000 Tzaangor Beastmen
> 6,000 Heretic Slaves
>>
>>1442354

> *(2/2)
>>
Intriguing..... I purpose we take out this nascent nurgle cult out as a dry run. We can eliminate our counterparts and see if out warband is strong enough to fight nurglites. If thing go well we can attack the temple thing. We do eant to gain big birds favor but if we are not strong enough we can just leave
Querey what happens we get 10 favour from big bird and what year is it.
>>
>>1442374
Hopefully it means Daemonic Ascension... Or more likely they're "Gifts" since 10 is a rather small number.

I also agree with taking out the Nurglites, but let's try and discredit them though linking disasters and plagues, fabricated or otherwise onto their pitiful little cult and step in as a prophet/messianic figure when the time is right.

Speaking of, lets try and get the ball rolling by sending out our infected cultists as "lost" souls and paupers who came down with something fierce.
>>
I say we go full Tzeentch, and start spreading lies and rumours about the Putrid Lord cult, all while slowly turning them to the Weaver of Fate.
>>
File: DOOM BOLT.jpg (202KB, 682x1020px) Image search: [Google]
DOOM BOLT.jpg
202KB, 682x1020px
>>1442420
>>1442421
so, first of all we arent really looking for converts. As for the infected we killed them as nurgle cults didseases are really really bad We are just gonn apurge the cultists adn then if we pull that off well we will take ou the temple as well.
>>
Assuming the cults on these planets are mortal I feel as though there's very little to fear.

Let's focus on finding the Tzeentchian elements, find the corresponding pagan god cults that already exist and work to elevate them.
>>
>>1442940
the cult is mortal but on the other plantet is soime sort of abonded temple with some serious nugle ju ju. So we can take out the cult first thus gaining some practive fighting nurglites adn then take out the temple thingy
>>
Still here, waiting for a consensus.
>>
>>1442354

I vote to plot against the death cult by turning people against them by spreading knowledge, it is a renaissance era planet after all
>>
>>1442420
I'm backing this. Discredit the Plague cult, then step in as a savior to destroy it when the time is right.
>>
>>1442420
>>1442421
>>1442940
>>1444216
>>1444405
A combination of this.
>>
>>1444478
I back this.
>>
>>1444216
this seems like an unseccicary step. wd ont want to convert the planet and we defineatly dont want to share knowalge. It seems highly out of character and counter productive to me.
>>
Is this thread dead?
>>
>>1444640
>wd ont want to convert the planet

Why not?

Just because knowledge is spread doesn't mean it's useful for those it's given, or even true.

Tzeentch and plotting is pretty in character I think. If we were Khornate, running in and gunning down everyone opposed to us and a healthy chunk of bystanders would be proper.

Granted I'd rather like to play a Khorne cult/warband quest that isn't just lolsorandumb smash everything one day.
>>
>>1444640

Fuck you and your "Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows" outlook on chaos.

We're not divulging the darkest secrets from the Book of Magnus here, we're bringing this world to enlightenment. Creating better pawns to serve in Tzeentch's great game.

As for not wanting to convert this planet....why not? If we can convert a world to the worship of Tzeentch with a month of effort, a few choice words and a display of power then I see no reason not to.

It could make for excellent recruiting grounds if our forces should be depleted, and put us in Tzeentch's favor in the same stroke.
>>
>>1444868

No, it's the middle of the day where I am and I don't have much time to check the quest or update at work. I'll definitely have an update later.

>>1444640
>>1444912
>>1445003

Speaking of Tzeentchian pawns, you and the psykers in your Warband are able to convert Cultists into Tzaangors and/or Chaos Spawn with a heavy influx of warp energy. Roughly half of Cultists turn into Tzaangors after two hours of exposure to pure energy, and almost all turn after four hours. Those that don't suffer mutations and have a slight chance of dying that increases as the conversion process goes on. More time than four hours is enough to turn most Cultists into Chaos Spawn, but the lethality rate is very high. The more time spent mutating Cultists, the more likely dangerous mutations will result, and the more likely it is they will die in the process.

While you and the psykers in your Warband are doing this, they aren't able to do anything else, and will require an equal amount of time to recover the power they've expended. This can be done to mortals that don't follow Tzeentch and your Warband, but it is very unlikely that they won't be hostile when you've finished with them.
>>
>>1445032
Could dig beefing up our forces, but I also dig having hordes of cultists.

Tough call
>>
>>1445075

Cultists are more disciplined, more intelligent, and usually more accurate with ranged weaponry.
>>
>>1445003
>>1444912
Whoah man chill not sure what WHFB vs WH40K khorne has to do with anything but lets try to compromise here. We all want to smash the nurgle cultists, in the process we can build the germ of a cult here, I just dont want to stay to build it, after we do that we can fuck up the nurgle temple and then move on. As for giving the would be bird cult tech remember we dont have enough guns for the people we have let alone enough guns to spare. I hope that this compromise will bne acceptable to all of us and to the big bird in the warp
>>
>>1445091
What are you even talking about? WHFB? Tech?

Going in guns blazing when we could easily subvert the planet with plots is pretty Khorne.
>>
>>1445096
attempting to combat a nurgle cult would be consittant with bird mans vaules. Somone wanted us to give tech to the natives who followed big bird in order to empower them
as for WHFB i mean that one anon said >Fuck you and your "Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows" outlook on chaos. the whole khorne has honor vs khorne is vraz had been argued to death but the long and the short of it that fantasy khorne is more mars than ares and 40k khorne is more ares than khorne hence my asking what honor khorne vs crazy khorne has to do with anything.
Please remember this is a non imperial primitive world, we dont really need to subvert them before attacking. sometimes a simple but effetive plan works best.
>>
>>1445131
>>1445003
>>1444640
I think someone confused Khorne for Kharn the betrayer
>>
>>1445032
>>1445082
Try to turn 1000 Cultists into Chaos Spawn. Use any survivors of the process to false flag the cult by planting them far and wide throughout the wilderness of the planet, but mostly in and around the far north. Spread knowledge of these fleshy "plague" beasts with sagas, novels, poems, etc written cooperatively by our cultists and marines, balancing out the horrible diseases, famines, droughts, infestations, pillaging, wanton destruction, slaughters, and rapes the Spawn are detailed causing, coming to them naturally as the creations of weakling witches slaving under a dark power (ever so slightly implied to be the "Putrid Lord"), with great heroes pious to and under the blessings of whatever guises Tzeentch has taken going out and slaying them with weapons bathed in holy flames. Personally work with the sorcerers to insert subliminal messaging into these words, filling the reader or hearer of them to become filled with ambition and a desire to destroy the Sons of the Putrid Lord and all their abominations. Now and again include hints to cures for any disease outbreaks we can recognize the symptoms of. Actually spread the stories by inserting Cultists into their societies as writers, bards, and merchants.
>>
>>1445131
>>1445131
>sometimes a simple but effetive plan works best

Tzeentch is sentient schizophrenia. Plots upon plots upon plots, with either no meaning or one so grandiose that thousands of years pass before everything clicks into place at the last second, and even then this is sometimes to the detriment of Tzeentch itself. It is change for the sake of change, everything else is secondary.

If you want to take the simple plan, look at Khorne in his purest state: no finesse, no relying on outside factors, no elaborate planning, just you hitting the other thing harder than it can hit you, and if you fail, you obviously weren't strong enough and deserve death. Simple and easy.

Tzeentch doesn't do simple and easy because that reduces the amount of change needed for it to work.
>>
Let's just throw together a false prophesy that will encourage people to turn to Tzeench and wipe out the plague lovers.
>>
I bow to o the will of the majority. I only ask two things, we not stay on the planet for too long and that take out the temple
>>
>>1445700
Well, ransacking that temple is obviously something we need to see to soon I agree.

However, with the forces at our disposal we're not going to be able to make a whole lot of moves really. Though I wouldn't argue for simply staying in this system, building up a decent presence on this world and making a safe harbor of it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Assuming this quest isn't ded of course
>>
Whelp, what does the majority say, cause last I checked we are still figuring out if converting a planet was a good idea. I for one, think that's a great idea and that we should attack the temple later on...
>>
File: o5n2tt7ziS1tcy6g4o1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
o5n2tt7ziS1tcy6g4o1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x357px
>>1448726
that is pretty much what the majority says. I am only asking that we dont stay to convert the planet we just set up a conversion process and then maybe show up again later.
>>
I've come down with the flu and feel like shit. I'll update when I get home in about two hours.
>>
>>1448751
Well I agree that it wouldn't do much good to simply stay put and go door to door converting people.

Make some waves among the nobility and intellectuals using their already existing pantheon, leave a contingent of cultists and maybe one marine behind to continue the spread of the cult and work with friendly populations to build up the planet some for our use.
>>
thred is ded
>>
thus is the fate of all warband quests
>>
>>1458943

yea

useless faggots, i hope they all get cancer and die
>>
Blood for the Blood God
Faggots for the Angry Muhreens!
>>
Can we all just make the unified choice to simply slowly convert the planet while leeching resources off of it?
>>
I think OP finally bailed on us...
>>
Rest in pieces epic thread...
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.