[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardian Spirit Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: Guardian Spirit Pic 1.jpg (56KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian Spirit Pic 1.jpg
56KB, 500x653px
Your entire life, you have been followed. You have never had a moment to yourself. No matter where you go, it follows, and does things for you that you don't ask of it. You were born with it, and no one knows about it but you. No one can see it, but it can see them. It can touch things, but nothing can touch them. It is always watching out for you, always by your side. No matter what they are, they always have your best interest in mind. (First, you must create your character.)

>Name
>Gender
>Age
>Nationality
>Current Location
>Basic Personality
>Basic Appearance
>Motivation
>Alignment
>>
>>1431478
>Name: JJ Green
>Gender: Male
>Age: 18
>Nationality: American
>Current Location: New York
>Basic Personality: Decent person, but very guarded
>Basic Appearance: 5'11, dirty blonde hair, somewhat average build on the slightly beefier side, nice ass
>Motivation: Survival
>Alignment: Neutral Good
>>
>>1431478
>Name: Ramaj sdarchir
>Gender: Male
>age:18
>nationality: Murican
>CL: new york
>Personality: funny, dirty minded, not to smart
>apparence: white, white hair, skinny, and tall
>Motives: getting rich
>Alignment: netrual
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1 - JJ Green
2 - Ramaj Sdarchir
>>
Next, you must choose your guardian Spirit. You may either choose one of three premade guardians, or you may make your own that fit these criteria:

>Name (If any)
>Gender (If any)
>Size
>Appearance
>Personality
>Abilities
>Level of Power (e.x. Average)
>Origin
>Plane of Existence
>>
Name: Merideth

Size: Human-sized

Appearance: A human woman with long, flowing angel wings on her back. She has a set of flawless blonde hair, beautiful pale skin, deep blue eyes, and thin facial features. She wears a set of armor over a dark blue dress, and she has a Halo floating above her head. At her side at all times is a large Great Spear that has the reach of about five meters.

Personality: Merideth remains mostly silent, and has a distinguished and noble attitude. Though it may seem like she doesn't care, she will cut down anyone who even dares lay a finger on you. Incredibly protective, Merideth will attempt to make sure you are safe and happy at all times, but does not like to stay far from a basic moral code.

Abilities: Merideth's main strength comes from her spear, which is sharp enough to cut through steel without effort. Wielding it fast and efficiently, Merideth likes to finish off opponents before they can get close. However, should you get injured, she can heal minor wounds and lay down protective barriers.

Level of Power: Above Average

Origin: Merideth is a Guardian Angel, linked to your soul at birth to forever protect and guide you. You were prophesized to one day do something great in this world, and Merideth is here to see to it that you do.

Plane of Existence: Heaven
>>
File: Guardian Spirit Pic 2.jpg (62KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian Spirit Pic 2.jpg
62KB, 576x768px
Merideth:
>>
File: Guardian Spirit Pic 3.jpg (441KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian Spirit Pic 3.jpg
441KB, 750x1000px
Name: None

Appearance: Ghostly shade wearing faded dark robes. It's face is unable to be seen, save for two glowing, malevolent eyes, as well as the long white hair constantly flowing out of it's scalp. It carries a longsword at all times, which glows with strange blue runes.

Personality: This spirit is very sporadic. It's movements and decisions constantly baffle you, as it keeps doing unexpected things. Sometimes, it won't even do it's job as a guardian spirit and help you when you are in trouble. But no matter what, it has always, ALWAYS kept you alive.

Abilities: You're not entirely sure what it can do at this point. It's clearly not using it's full arsenal, only sticking to it's longsword. However, it is powerful. It is fast enough to block fully automatic machine gun fire, and strong enough to stop a bus going at eighty miles an hour.

Level of Power: High

Origin: Unknown

Plane of Existence: The Void
>>
File: Guardian Spirit Pic 4.jpg (494KB, 2390x1705px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian Spirit Pic 4.jpg
494KB, 2390x1705px
Name: Nevermore

Size: Large Bird

Appearance: A large raven with pitch black feathers, sharp talons, and glowing red eyes. Besides it's generally malevolent appearance, it just seems like an ordinary Raven.

Personality: Constantly observant. Nevermore is constantly watching everything around you, cautiously twitching and flapping his wings. Besides that, he acts as a regular bird.

Abilities: As long as Nevermore is around, you know everything about your surroundings. Every person within fifty meters, every slight detail, every building or structure. It is impossible for someone to sneak up on you if Nevermore is by your side. He can also fly out and scout the surrounding area, being able to cover a few miles before having to return to you. Though not as strong a guardian spirit as the others, Nevermore still has its uses.

Level of Power: Low

Origin: Unknown

Plane of Existence: Hell
>>
>>1432410
Nevermore definitely. We could have a little perch that he could fly to and sit on our shoulder
>>
File: th.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Name: Ridley
Appearance: Savage looking man with a heavy tan, caked charrednup skin all over his body. He merely wears a strange iron top carapace, with two bulging reinforced pauldrons on eitherside. His face is clouded with a leather helm with human hair bristles sticking out. His pants is tacked with iron sheets to act as an armor, with boots that are steel tipped.

Personality: Despite his obvious appearance of a Raider from Fallout 3, the game our little brother likes to play all the time, this man who called Ridley- is VERY controlled. Ever since he started watching over, he's often took out a threat before even knowing a threat was there. Ridley is very cold, only talking with giving key details to aid in a particular situation. He kills anything other than JJ without remorse or hesitation.

Abilities: He always carries a .44 magnum, which JJ has noted the Mysterious Stranger from his little brother's game also hqs. Ridley is extremely dead with his .44, never running out of ammo despite reloading with the chamber is spent. When the enemy is close, he unsheaths the dual miniaturized auto-axes from his back. If was deadly behind the .44, he is extraordinary unmerciful when it comes to ripping people apart. Any flurry from him guarantees death. Ridley's speed is superhuman and his reflexes are unmatched. One non-combat based ability is Survival. He's always aasured JJ had shelter, food, qnd water, utilizing anything from the environment.

Level of Power:, Above Average

Origin:, Living Room TV

Plane of Existance: Fallout 3 goty CD
>>
>>1432398
I'll stick to merideth
>>
We've got three votes for different things, anyone wanna break the tie?
>>
>>1432390
>Name (If any)
None
>Gender (If any)
None
>Size
Face sized
>Appearance
Floating mask
>Personality
Trickster, kind of a jerk. Enjoys making "jokes" involving possessing people, making the do/say whatever he thinks is funniest, and then leaving and watching the fallout.
>Abilities
Can posses humans and animals at will, including us at times, by attatching themselves to faces. Unknown if it works on things without faces. Unknown if there's a way to prevent possession. Memories of possessed people while under possession remain intact typically, though they don't remember the mask's involvement and assume that they were responsible.
Low
>Origin
When asked, gives>Name (If any)
>Gender (If any)
>Size
>Appearance
>Personality
>Abilities
>Origin
When asked, claims to be a hallucination and to have never existed, therefore having no origin.
>Plane of Existence
Plane of ten thousand faces.
>>
FOUR votes for different things. Anyone wanna support something?
>>
>>1432665
Voting for Merideth then.
>>
You are JJ Green, an eighteen year old student who has just arrived in New York to go to college. And you have not arrived alone. By your side, constantly watching over you, is Merideth, the guardian angel that has been with you since birth. She sits silently on the other side of the bus, looking out the window as you arrive at the station. Hopping off of the bus, you trek your way over to your campus at New York University. As a young child, you had a tendency of getting into fights. You would constantly tell other children of the angel that was following you, but no one believed you. Your own parents looked at you as if you were a freak, and children often bullied you for your strange claims. Those children got hurt.

You arrive at a large fountain, where there is a constant buzz of students roaming about, getting work done, socializing, loitering about. Most wear backpacks and carry school supplies with them wherever they go. You, on the other hand, don't really need all that stuff. Merideth usually just brings you whatever you need. Orientation is starting soon, but you have an hour or two to go before then. You sit at the edge of the fountain, the water spraying a warm wash over the back of your neck. You sit back, closing your eyes and thinking about things. Classes, old friends, family... You then feel something tap you on the cheek. You see that Merideth has brought you a sandwich. From where, you have no idea. You didn't even realize you were hungry.

>"Thanks, Merideth." Take the sandwich and eat.

>Take the sandwich and eat silently.

>"Where on earth did you get this?"

>Write in
>>
>>1432848
Option 1
>>
>>1432848
>>"Thanks, Merideth." Take the sandwich and eat.
>>
>>1432410
I vote this
>>
"Thanks Merideth." You take the sandwich and begin eating. As you do so, two strange students walk up to you. One of them is a girl in a white button-up shirt under a blue jacket, wearing a skirt and black stockings. She has long blonde hair put up into curly twin tails, and her eyes look like bright blue sapphires. The other student is a younger looking one, wearing a long brown trench coat over a black t shirt and jeans, and for some reason he wears a pair of black combat boots. He has short brown hair and a slight stubble covering his face. "Hey there!" The girl says, grinning, "My name's Ann Marie. What's yours?" She leans down and looks into your eyes, getting rather close. The boy stands behind her, smiling coolly. "Sorry about her. She has no concept of personal space."

>"You can call me JJ."

>"I wasn't expecting anyone to actually approach me, hehe."

>"Could you back off a bit?"

>Write in
>>
>>1432941
>"You can call me JJ."
>>
>>1432941
>>"You can call me JJ."
>>
>>1433019
"you can call me JJ + intentionally not recoiling
>>
"You can call me JJ." Ann Marie smiles and stands up. "Well JJ, it's nice to meet you. And this is my brother, Joseph." The trench coat-laden body smiles and waves casually. "A pleasure," he says, "me and Anne Marie are here studying religious history and debate. Despite our outward appearances, we make a pretty good debate team." Anne Marie smiles and sits next to you on the fountain. "Sorry for being so forward, but we were hoping to gather up some people for a little club we were forming!" She pulls out a small flyer. "My wonderful brother so kindly made this for us." You read the flyer, and it shows off a starry sky underneath a crescent moon, and the silhouettes of men and woman carrying weapons and posing underneath the stars. It reads...

League of Starlight!

The League of Starlight is a group dedicated to making New York University a safer place for learning. We address problems such as bullying, social injustice, prejudice, and favoritism among teachers. By joining the League of Starlight, you will be putting your foot down and attempting to stop the wrongdoings that occur at this school. Sign up today!

Anne Marie stands up. "So what do you think?"

>"This is actually pretty cool. I'm interested."

>"How many members are there?"

>"Sounds stupid."

>Write in
>>
>write in: no thank you, it was nice of you to ask though.
>>
>>1433296
>>"How many members are there?"
>>
>>1433296
>Write in: "do guys actually do stuff?"
>>
>>1433314
>>1433453
>>1433503
Just need one of these to get support
>>
>>1433296
>Wait, do those things actually happen here?
>Write in: "do guys actually do stuff?"
>>
"Wait, do those things actually happen here? Do you guys actually do that stuff?" Anne Marie huffs and looks out across all the students. "Yeah, it happens a lot in this school. Bullying rates are at an all time high, and the teachers often switch around grades so that their favorite students pass. And since many of this school's classes are on a curve, this means other hard-working students start to fail." Joseph grimaces. "We want to gather up a lot of members so that we can put a stop to all this. But... right now, it's just the two of us." Anne Marie sighs and sits up against the fountain, playing with her twin tails. "I don't get why people don't want to sign up... Are people just lazy, or are we doing something wrong?"

You hear the shuffling of feet and a few hushed voices nearby. Looking over, you see a few larger students wearing jerseys surrounding a young freshman, carrying his books. You can't hear them from where you are, but they clearly don't mean well. Joseph immediately stands up and begins walking over, an angry look on his face. Anne Marie quickly runs after him, her expression worried. Joseph places his hand on one of the taller guys, his grip tight. "Hey buddy," he says, his face still full of fury. Anne Marie follows behind him, her fists clenching.

>Go after them and see what's going on

>Wait and watch

>Write in
>>
>>1434093
>>Wait and watch
>>
>>1434093
>Wait and watch
>See if there's anything around that can be used as an improvised weapon, like a textbook or rock or stick, just in case.
>Quietly ask Merideth to avoid killing or severely harming anyone.
>>
You decide to wait and watch. This isn't any of your business after all. Anne Marie and Joseph give the guys a cold and merciless look. They turn around and push Joseph backwards, causing him to stumble into Anne Marie. The trench coat-laden boy glares at them, and Anne Marie holds his shoulders as he seems to be trying to hold himself back. The young boy the group was surrounding runs away, and now their attention is on Joseph. "Ooh, looks like we've got a hero on our hands!" One of them says with a smug grin, "We don't need no heroes around here, though." Joseph shrugs off Anne Marie's grip and leans backwards, holding up a single finger. His pose seems to confuse the bullies, as Joseph sharply opens his eyes. "I can't stand guys like you... Just cause you have numbers doesn't mean you're strong. But you've got to gang up on people to win. And that's not strength... that's cowardice!"

Suddenly, you see something that sends you into partial shock. A ghostly figure rises from Joseph's body, looking like a pale woman in a flowery blue dress. She carries two single edged longswords in both hands, so polished that they seem like mirrors, and with strange runes carved into their sides. She wears a visor that goes from one temple to another, covering her eyes. It has the same reflective nature that her swords do. Joseph raises his fist, and the ghostly figure follows that movement, still doing so as he brings it down. Joseph's strike misses, but the figure's fist comes down hard onto the bully, sending him flying a few feet backwards and onto the ground. "What the fuck?!" The jock says as he scrambles backwards, "He didn't even fucking touch me!" The jocks pick up their friend and sprint away, taking their stuff with them. The figure disappears, and Joseph sighs. Anne Marie pats him on the back.

>"What... What was that?" Approach him

>Remain silent with shock

>Approach him, telling him he did a great job

>Write in
>>
Write in: Oh, I thought I was the only one with this guardian thing. What's her name?
>>
>>1434381
>How'd you do that? I'm pretty sure you didn't actually hit him... this isn't a trick, right?
>Hold off on mentioning Merideth for now; see if he's aware of his own "helper" first.
>>
>>1434891
Supporting. Just a bit dead beat, with a matter-of-fact tone just for effect
>>
>>1435012
I think its pretty clear he knows about his own thing my dude.
>>
>>1435026
He might just think he's magic or something, and I'm not sure we should be revealing Merideth to someone so quickly. I'm probably just being paranoid, though.
>>
>>1435115
Kind of want to see if he'll admit to having a guardian spirit and if he's able to see ours; we couldn't see his until he started fighting, right?
>>
"Oh, I thought I was the only one with this Guardian thing. What's her name?" Joseph turns to you, his expression shocked. "You... you saw that?" he asks. Anne Marie covers her mouth with her hands in surprise. Joseph's expression goes serious. The womanly figure appears again, and this time rushes towards you, blades extended. In less than a second, Merideth appears and blocks the sword strike, causing sparks to go flying through the air. Merideth pushes the attacker backwards, and Joseph, out of all things, smiles with genuine happiness. "We're not alone..." he says, giggling. "You actually have a guardian spirit!" He laughs and sits down, looking up at you. "By god, we're not alone..." he sighs, though still smiling. "It's amazing... I thought that me and Anne Marie were the only ones, but then you showed up... I knew there was something special about you."
"No, I knew there was something special about him!" Anne Marie protests. Joseph chuckles. "I don't care... I'm just glad there's someone else." He stands up, giving you a confident grin. "Well, now you have to join our club. We've got that much in common, after all." Joseph walks up to you and looks you straight in the eye. "Will you join the League of Starlight?"

>Yes

>Hell yes!

>No.

>Write in
>>
>>1435423
>Yeah sure. why not?
>>
>>1435515
Agreed since we just gave our secret away
>>
"Yeah sure, why not!" Anne Marie grins and jumps for joy. "Alright!" she walks up to you, still giddy with excitement. Joseph stands up and smirks as well, himself still happy that he's found someone else with a Guardian Spirit. "Together, we're going to put an end to all the injustice that happens at this school," Anne Marie declares, pointing a finger to the sky. You hear a bell ring from a little ways away, and that means it's time for orientation. "Crap, we've gotta go!" Joseph shouts, and the two siblings start running.

>Follow them

>Stick around, see what else is here

>Write in
>>
>>1436200
>Write in
They seem busy
Lets look at our schedule and look at where our next class is at.
>>
>>1436210
Second and when's lunch
>>
What's the plot?
>>
>>1436830
If you stare at any qt long enough, you shall find the plot you seek. If not, well at least you found some justice m8
>>
Hello?
>>
>>1440568
Hello
>>
>>1448625
Hooray, I'm not forever alone on the internet. What did I miss out on comrade?
>>
>>1436210
Hopefully this speeds things up
>>
I think thread is dead...
>>
>>1460230
or is it
it probably is
>>
>>1461390
It was nice barely knowing ya?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.