[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Detective Quest #10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: Spirit_Detective_Quest_Master.png (8MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit_Detective_Quest_Master.png
8MB, 1920x1080px
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUW2hRQkegM

Welcome to Spirit Detective Quest! This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Yu Yu Hakusho, though it does not take place during the events of the show. You're a young highschooler, one who will find himself granted the title of Spirit Detective, and will be charged with tracking down demons and other supernatural criminals.

>Rules

Each time I make an update, there will be a ten minute window in which you can vote between various options I have provided. Write-ins are accepted and encouraged, but I do reserve the right to veto them. Once ten minutes have passed, the option (or suitable combination) with the most support will win.

You can choose multiple options, but be mindful of when that doesn't take any sense. Saying you want to go talk to someone and then talk to someone else in one post doesn't make much sense.

Also, in combat, I may veto selecting multiple options depending on how feasible that seems.

As far as combat, you will roll to attempt different options. I will not tell you what the number needed is ahead of time, so use your heads and balance risk/reward. Sometimes, you should take riskier options if they can yield greater payoff. Other times, it's best to play it safe. Use your judgement.

This is not Dragonball, and while there are sometimes ways to bring back the dead, they are few and far between, so do not assume that anybody you kill/let die will be coming back.

I hope you all have fun.

Previous threads

>>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=spirit+detective
>>
Hype
been waiting for detective quest, som!
>>
You stand side by side with Stephanie, watching as Aria hops onto her oar and prepares to take off for Spirit World.

"I'll make sure that Lord Koenma gets these documents," she assures you. "You two get some rest, ye deserve it."

Damon is one step ahead of you, still passed out from his earlier battle, and is currently slumped against a tree, snoring loudly. You hope he wakes up soon, otherwise you'll have to spend a lot of time carrying him around.

"I'll be heading back soon, then," Stephanie tells her. "Send my assistant that way when you get to Spirit World."

"No problem," your assistant tells her.

>A. Tell Aria about the money you found

>B. Ask Stephanie if she wants to grab a bite to eat before she leaves

>C. Take Damon back to your place

>D. Take Damon back to his place

>E. Something else
>>
>>1430898
>>
>>1430898
>C. Take Damon back to your place
Guess we should figure out what to do with all that money
>>
>>1430907
>>1430902
Deadlock
>>
>>1430898
>>
>>1430868
Yeah boi!
>>
>>1430938
>>1430902
You decide to take Damon back to his home, though you aren't looking forward to carrying him through town.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye, then," Stephanie tells you. "It was great working with you, Will. See you around."

The girl takes her leave, and Aria takes to the sky, vanishing as she makes her way to Spirit World. This leaves you to trek out of the woods with your unconscious friend in your arms as you make your way back toward town.

He's not as heavy as you might have expected, and you find yourself once again glad to have Spiritual Awareness. You're pretty much a border-line super hero with your strength and ability.

Still, while Damon isn't heavy, you do get your share of looks as you walk through town. Some people look concerned, while others seem to think you're some kind of weirdo.

"What happened to him?" someone asks to your left.

Turning, you see Kevin standing on the sidewalk, arms crossed, and eyebrow raised.

>A. Not now

>B. He got into a fight

>C. He got poisoned

>D. You don't know, you found him like this

>E. Something else
>>
>>1430973
>C. He got poisoned
Poisoned by a demon. bit of a bad day. [shrug]
>>
>>1430989
Seconding
>>
>>1430989
>>1431001
Will just gives zero fucks about secrecy, doesn't he?
>>
>>1431005
Were we told not to tell anyone? Do we care if scooter believes us or not?
>>
>>1431005
I think he thinks people think he is joking
>>
>>1431009
>>1431011
Will does what Will does
>>
>>1431001
>>1430989
"He got poisoned," you tell him.

"Poisoned?" Kevin asks, eyes going wide. "Seriously?"

You nod."Poisoned by a demon. Bit of a bad day."

Kevin's eyes narrow, and you give a nonchalant shrug, which seems to annoy him even more.

"Whatever," he growls, turning and walking away.

It's almost like he thinks you were screwing with him. Imagine that.

Whatever, at least it looks like Kevin isn't going to give you trouble. You make your way through town without incident before you realize something.

You don't exactly know where Damon's house is.

>A. Try and shake him awake

>B. Take him back to your place

>C. Drop him off at the police station

>D. Put him on a park bench and go back to your day

>E. Something else
>>
>>1431043
Might as well make a work out of this
>>
>>1431043
>>
>>1431043
I almost wanna try and see if we can't trickle a little spirit energy into him, but with our rolls he'd likely die
>>
>>1431067
Looks like you'll just have to take him back to your place and wait for him to wake up. Turning around, you start toward home, only to find a trio of guys looking to be in their late teens or early twenties blocking your path.

"Hey kid, where are you and your boyfriend heading?" the one in the middle, a skinny guy with short, messy hair and glasses asks you, a stupid grin on his face.

>A. Off to plow his mother

>B. None of his business

>C. Tell them to back off

>D. Don't answer, just try to walk past them

>E. Something else
>>
>>1431091
>>
>>1431091
>I'm taking him back to my place. We both wore ourselves out today.
>>
>>1431091
I have had enough shit thrown at me today and I am not in the mood.
>>
>>1431109
Backing
>>
>>1431109
>>1431094
>>1431115
"Back off," you tell the guy. "I've had enough shit thrown at me today, and I'm not in the mood."

"Aww, poor baby," the man teases, spitting on the ground in front of you. "Tell you what, give me any money you got on you, and we'll let you go without beating your ass."

As if to emphasize the point, the two guys with him begin to crack their knuckles, trying to look intimidating.

"So, what's it gonna be?" the guy in the middle asks.

>A. Set Damon down and fight

>B. Kick their asses while still holding Damon

>C. Turn and walk away

>D. Run

>E. Something else
>>
>>1431138
>A. Set Damon down and fight
>>
>>1431138
>>E. Something else
Toss the money at them. doesnt matter and it's ill gotten
>>
>>1431138
>>A. Set Damon down and fight
>>
>>1431154
>>1431145
ROLL
>>
>>1431138
>Set Damon down and fg=ight
>Other
>Break them so bad mentally that they faced a demon in their path
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1431174
>>
>>1431184
We roll d100s for this
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1431174
>>1431193
whoops, wrong macro
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1431174
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1431174

Stand back, I got this.
>>
>>1431195
>>1431204
>>1431203
WELP.
>>
Hey guys what's goin' on in this thre-
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1431193
shoot i should have rolled this shit
>>
Guess we killed Som with out bad rolls.
>>
>>1431390
Wouldn't be t he first time
>>
I planned poorly for this session. Give me the weekend to brainstorm and I'll do this again.

Sorry, thanks for your patience
>>
>>1431504
Eh, no problem. Take your time man.
>>
WTF why is Will being a retard. God dammit i hate anons sometimes.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.