[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USAdventure Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: CYOAfagging.png (5MB, 1700x3994px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAfagging.png
5MB, 1700x3994px
Lets start something patriotic

> Choose what the FUCK just happened
> Choose who's gonna help us (3 members)
> Roll 1d50 for state start
>>
Rolled 35 (1d50)

>>143051
>Holy Fuck
>Franklin, Jackson, Nixon
>>
>No Trump option
It's like you don't even MAGA
>>
>>143051
>Oh Fuck
>F. Roosevelt, T. Roosevelt, Lincoln
>>
Rolled 49 (1d50)

>>143889
Whoops, forgot roll.
>>
So far it looks like FDR is confirmed party member

Prospective members:
> Jackson
> Nixon
> Teddy
> Lincoln

Prospective States
> Ohio
> Wisconsin

Prospective Quests:
> Oh fuck
> Holy fuck

I'm gonna let others vote and in a couple of hours if I don't hear anything, I'll roll for who we partying.
>>
>Holy Fuck
>Wisconsin
>FDR, Nixon, Ted
>>
File: PresQuest.png (242KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PresQuest.png
242KB, 800x600px
"Listen up private, the Dixies have moved a defensive front up north. LEE and STONEWALL have control over all of our military bases in the south, including the acquisitions of important defense assets that operate autonomously. That means that southern unmanned drones and vehicles are rampaging across the Dixie Line and into United States Territory! "

"Now you are our only willing volunteer. I don't know what made you want to be a part of this shit show, but you are the squad commander of our elite POTUS force. Your mission: Take down LEE and STONEWALL once and for all. You have to identify the location of their main servers and cut off their power supply. Good luck, America's counting on you"

You turn to your squad member.

"Mr. President!"

All three men turn their attention. The man in the center is the first to come forward.

"Call me Dick soldier. And whats your name son?"
>>
>>145027
Bobby Cheeseburger
>>
>>145039
"It's Robert Cheeseburger, sir. You can call me Bobby."

Nixon awkwardly slaps his hand across your back and chuckles. "Cheeseburger eh? Well private, you sound like a true patriot to me. Its clear that this team we gathered will need a leader for our mission, and its also clear that that leader should be me! So boys, heres what we need to do---"

"Not so fast Dick!" Suddenly, the voice from the wheelchair interrupts and wheels over. "Since when were you any good at domestic policy? The nation is in crisis mode, and there is only one candidate among us that can come to reunite these divided states!" FDR wheels in between you and Nixon.

"Young man! I am the only one here who has any real commander in chief experience! While Dick here was in diapers, I was leading this country through the toughest times in the history of the world! There's no situation I can't out-think, clearly I am the ONLY one capable of reining leadership here!"

The roughish man with glasses laughed very loudly. "Hah! How can a man do anything while he still sits? No, Bobby son, who here have you seen with any actual military experience? Why, this isn't even a domestic policy matter at all! Give me a regiment of rough riders and we'll ride down whoever this Lee fellow is right down! My boy, any nation that takes an issue with the United States deserves a disciplinary whack! Let me lead, truly boy, we'll march straight into the belly of the beast and cut down whatever foes we face!"

You are overwhelmed by their arguments with you and each other. It seems they are restless unless you make a decision. What do you do?

> Vote Nixon in charge
> Vote FDR in charge
> Vote Teddy in charge
> Remind them I'm in charge
>>
>>145448
> Remind them I'm in charge
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.