[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 189x267px
So let's begin, all the information is in this note. (Be sure toask me any questions if you are unsure about something and have fun!)

Note: https://pastebin.com/umj1yPRB
>>
>>1429996
ghoul

dice+1d6
>>
>>1431199
I think you rolled the dice the wrong way, also do you want me to pick your specialization or wil you do it?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1429996
Slime, Anya, female (if a slime could be said to have a sex), Aquarium (inside is hospitable to aquatic life, can form symbiotic relationships with flora/fauna living within)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1429996
Do I only get one shot at rolling?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>1429996
Because I can roll 1's all day.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>1432073
I'm Okay with slime.
>>
>>1432073
Lets go with 3 roll cause the thread is gonna sage before we start haha.

The hallway was quiet, with a single pair of footsteps echoing throught it.
Hearing them you start praying that they won't start walking towards you, but they do, just like everyday since last week.
"Anya, I see that you still haven't learned how to maintain your bond with living beings, I suggest you do it quickly or you know what happens"
You certainly knew what was going to happen and it was nothing good.
The person standing in front of you was the Doctor - a scientist with a goal to create a perfect being, no matter what.
He was an old bald man who always wore a medical mask and a lab coat. He has created many beings and destroyed much more in order to fullfill his dream...
"You need to understand that I mean no harm to you but faulty subject have to be removed"
In this case You were the faulty subject, an obstacle in his road - you had to be removed
He walks away and leaves you with a feeling that you must act quickly...
>>
>>1432305
Without a prompt at the end to indicate, I can't tell if you're going to continue in another post or if I'm supposed to vote now, and if I do vote, if I should do any sort of roll. It is past my bedtime however, and I will see your answer tomorrow.

Slimegirl aquarium hype, and best of luck.
>>
>>1432314
You should answer now, I will try to keep my posts in the 3000 limit and if they get past it i will inform you :)
>>
Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>
>>1432305
Hmm, what's in our room?
>>
File: d839c164d71326826995cce21fad6c24.jpg (284KB, 997x1070px) Image search: [Google]
d839c164d71326826995cce21fad6c24.jpg
284KB, 997x1070px
>>1432660
You look around your aquarium and see the same, old and boring envinorment you have been in since He created you.
A sandy floor, few plants, a couple of fishes and jellyfishes - it was everything you were allowed to see and for the first 2 days it was also everything you saw.
At first all of this excited and fascinated you, but then your water was changed - and you understood how little was shown to you.
Althought He might have planned how to cointain his creations very well but there was one thing that none would except, not even you - and that thing was parts of your body dissolving in the water.
Ever since that you have been seeing things, nothing certain but glimpses of normal life - smells noises, colours and other people.
While the sound of car riding past them or the regular noise of the street wouldn't have been nothing special for a normal person it was the sweetest sound to you, letting you get away from your bland and silent home like a miraculous drug, but just as a drug it was addicting - and by now you have became a junkie.
In order to get more of your drug you learned how to control the tiny particles of your body in the water.
Because of it you know that the building you are in is a suprisingly small circle with only one elevator leading to it, with the shape of cells leading you to think it's designed to contain water-based specimens, but more importantly you have noticed that your aquarium is has a exit - the entire top of it is sealed with thick metal and there is a single locked door on it.
Ever since you saw that you were trying to find a way out...
End
>>
>>1432968
>examine lock

Also, do slimes in this setting have cores?
>>
>>1433002
No unless you absorb something

You focus all of your nearby particles on the lock, getting a nearly perfect image of it.
It seems to be made from stainless steel and is pretty dusty, but besides that it doesn't have a single scratch.
You realize that you can't open it just using your power, so you will have to use the technique He tried to teach you for so long.
There is no need to even look around , you know the extact contents of your aquarium: a blowfish, a coral, a small shark and two pink jellyfishes
End
>>
>>1433070
Try to pick the lock using controlled coral growth, and if it works, hold your awuariummates in your body and bail.
>>
>>1433079
ou approach the coral and prepare yourself for whats going to happen. You think of nothingness, empty howling void and feel as your body starts losing shape, melting.
The first phase of your linking is complete. Now you think of the abbys moving forward, absorbing the coral. Sudden move - your body moved onto the coral and quickly overcame the corals weak wil.
You start growing coral towards the lock, reaching it and beggining to pick it with the help of your advanced senses.
Click, click, click, crack - you felt complete despair looking at the newly formed coral breaking into pieces and you thought that it couldn't be worse when suddenly the alarm went on.
Scared, you tried to separate yourself from the coral and hide the evidence, but just like you can't form a link without a preparation you can't separate without it.
You didn't even have the time to calm your mind when the guards came.
"What the hell is go..." He stopped midsentence when he saw what form you are in
"Go bring the Doctor over there"
"Im arleady there, whats the noise about?"
The guards jumped as he said those words - Doctor was a true master in walking unseen.
"I see our Specimen has made progress, very well - bring her to the AQ4 containtment room"
The water turning purple is the last thing you remember from before waking up in a dark body of water...
End
>>
>>1433342
>exert senses
>>
File: 7754594-3x2-700x467.jpg (74KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
7754594-3x2-700x467.jpg
74KB, 700x467px
>>1433351
You exert your senses to the point where you almost hurt yourself because of it, but you didn't acknowledged anything from that - around you is only black water and you can't tell if you are in a small aquarium or in some sort of ocean.
Because of the nothingness around you your body starts losing shape, changing into a blob.
You start panically thinking about the outside world - the most explicit memory you have. Your body is forming and falling apart at the same time, resulting in you entering a stasis of sorts.
You feel like dying when suddenly you hear a voice. It has no certain source, it's distant and near at the same time, coming from all sides
"Umm, so are you hearing me Anya? It's me, the Doctor speaking and Im going to explain you what's going on a bit. In very simple terms you are locked up in a special cointainer that has a purpose of fooling your senses and there is a mutated bacteria designed to kill you after 2 hours. Act quick and I will see ya later if you survive"
The clock is ticking and you have no clue on how to get out...
End
>>
>>1436020
There's one thing you should always be able to detect: acceleration. Even deprived of all sense of sight and sound, you should still be able to tell which way is up. Swim up, Anya. And if that takes you into another wall, try co-opting those bacteria with your power and make them work for you.
>>
What is this?
>>
>>1436062
You try to swim upwards, but since your body is forming and melting all the time it isn't an easy task. You manage to move barely few centimeters before you fall down, completely exhausted.
Knowing that swimming won't do any good you decide to link with the bactery, so you let the abbyss sink into your mind.
Black nothingess, nothing around you - in this universe only you exist, dare I say you are the universe...
You think of city noises just in time to stop yourself from entering a catatonic state.
After the first shock you realise that your entire body has mixed with the water, giving you extact information on what the aquarium looks like. You are being held in a 2x2 meters elipse-shaped tube filled with water. The tube seems to have electricity running throught it and is waterproof, so if you wanna get out you need to damage the waterproof layer in some way, but more importantly the bacteria is now running throught your body and you only have minutes of life
End
Also sorry for not posting for so long, today was a busy day
>>
>>1436973
If there is any air in the tank, try swirling around in the tank and shaking it loose. If there is none try expanding/contracting in rhythm to try to burst a seam. If that's not a thing you can do, try damaging the waterproof layer, either by eroding it with a current or eating through it with bacteria.
>>
>>1436973
Are these bacteria gram+ or -?
Alter the salinity around the bacteria to cause them to either swell and burst, or to shrink away from the cell wall causing them to be unable to absorb nutrients.
>>
>>1438148
Change mine↑to↓
>>1438025
>>
>>1438025
There isn't any air in the cointainer, so trying to use it to get out is pointless - time to move on to the second plan. You swirl and jump in the cointainer so hard you can feel it moving on the floor, but the thick waterproof layer remains undamaged.
Now it's time for your last try, if that doesn't do it you will die.
You condensate your body to the point where it is almost a solid object and remove the - now easily visible - deadly bacteria one by one.
You pile them up in one place and pour a bit of your body on them so they start eating and open your way of escape.
You check the place when they are done and see a visibly damaged spot.
You condensate your fist even more and punch a hole throught it, just the size for you to sink to the other side.
Just as you touch the cables you can feel energy running throught your slimy body and the capsule opening - there was a circuit.
You slip throught the entrance and see... 2 guns pointed at you!
Not thinking much you swing your electrically empowered arm at the guardians, but they are fast too - they shoot and one of the bullets hit you.
You feel terrible pain in the place where the bullet has hit you, but you don't stop your attack and manage to paralyse both of them.
You think you will finally get some rest when the alarm goes on once more...
End
Also because other people seem to want and participiate can we do something like that: You as the one playing choose the main action and the rest can add some details?
>>
>>1439157
However you think is best.

Okay, so Anya, keep an eye out for any sort of potential escape route: a drain or a window or something. In the mean time, go ahead and get off of that circuit, then envelop one of those knocked out guards in your body (but not their head!) That should give you not only a hostage, but some structural support as you flee quickly.
>>
>>1439288
You jump off the circuit and try to reach the guards, but quickly regret it as you feel the pain it caused - there must have been some sort of radiation in that bullet, otherwise it wouldn't have damaged you so badly.
You slowly reach out to the paralysed guard and take him hostage by partially absorbing him.
You look at the walls as you walk, but you only see wires and not anything that could lead outside.
You wander throught hallways with the footsteps of armed guards slowly nearing you, when your hostage lets out a combination of a scream and a moan.
You look down on him, ready to knock him uncouncious and then you see a REALLY unexcepted thing - that weirdo just popped a boner.
You don't have time to think of a way to punish this pervert, because you hear a group of people running in your direction, certainly not wishing anything good for you...
End
>>
>>1440054
Okay Anya, try fleeing into the ventilation if you can see any.

If not, run away and try to hide somewhere you can interrogate your hostage for a route out.

If there's nowhere to go, you'll have to fight those guards. Your hostage should keep them from firing at you, and you could try exposing those wires by ripping them/shooting them and using that electricity to shock the guards.
>>
>>1440195
You look for any sort of ventilation or a sink, but that Doctor bastard has thought it quite well - there aren't any in this place.
You run to the nearest hallway and try to ecsape the chase that is now right before the corner.
The pain you were feeling moments ago is relived by the intense effort you put into running, but a mere human can't outrun a slime like you!
A faint smile appears on your face as you hear them get further, but quickly changes into a grimace of hear because the hallways explode with footsteps - you're being cornered!
Under the pression of time you get a crazy idea to... immitate being a guard!
You ripe out the wires, absorb the energy and enter the perverted guards body (brutally killing him if you wonder).
Success! - when the guards see you they assume you are one of the escaped slimes victims and transport you to the medical ward.
You are now outside the laboratory, but if they try to operate on you everyone will know your true identify...
End
>>
>>1442645
Wait, did we kill the guy? The wording in the parenthesis is a little confusing as to whether we're sure or not.

Do we have control over this guy or are we just hiding out inside?

Either way, we should hold tight for now and see if we can subtly take a look around the room.
>>
>>1442717
Sorry if the wording was confusing, but I have been feeling kinda bad lately and couldn't really think clear -yes we have killed him and we have control over his body.

You take a quick look around the place and see that while the hallways looked completely generic, the medical ward is like pulled straight out of a sci-fi movie.
Advanced technology, people in hazmat suits, fancy lightbulbs and weird creatures laying on the tables - name it, they have it.
You are finally transported to the operational room where you are alone with the doctors and you see two things that catch your interest - a window and a security camera.
You should think of a way to get out by any means...
>>
>>1445055
It's risky. The window might lead outside or it might be an observational window between the operating area and a sterile room. Let's try taking a look through it.

The question after that is: does it open? If it's unlocked we could get out, but if it's just a porthole we will need to bust it open somehow.

Let's see if we can get these humans to play to our advantage. Tactic one is to say "Hey, doc, I need some air please." That might get them to open the window.

If that fails, feign nausea. That might get us them to open the window or take you to a bathroom, which should have a drain. If all else fails, lay low and they might let their guard down. If they discover you, fight like hell Anya.
>>
>>1445104
You lay flat on the table, thinking of a way to check the window, when you see a doctor point a tazer-like object at you.
-No pulse, body temperature is below average, blood is unusually thick- He said all of it under one breath, visibly nervous
-You mean he is dead? All of us saw him move a bit when he was brought there, and from what you're saying it looks like he has been dead for a hour or so.- Suspiciously replied the other one.
-Everything points to it, but there are electrical impulses all over his body!- Responded the first one, completely startled now.
There is no point in trying to play dead any longer, so you get up and try to say "I need some fresh air", but since you have lived your entire life underwater and thus have never spoke, you mutter something like "I... need... air" in a very deep, crackling voice.
All doctors turn to you, with an expression of shock on their faces.
There is a moment of silence, quickly broken by the third doctor, the one who hasn't said anything yet
- Can somebody give him the inhalator? It looks that he is struggling to breathe.
They bring the inhalator to you and search for wounds, bruises or other injuries while you inhale. They are halfway throught it, when suddenly the one with the tazer yells
-Get away from him, his blood is almost like gel...- he is forced to stop midsentence as you spray your - now mixed with blood- slime everywhere, shocking the doctors again.
- FRESH AIR... MUST... GO... OUTSIDE - you yell, finally to get things going according to your plan
The three doctors agreed to take you outside, but you realise the escape won't be so easy when 4 guards come inside, strap you to the bed and start to transport you...
End
>>
>>1445293
Well shit. Uh, try body hopping to a guard?
>>
>>1445293
Escape to the air vents?
Plant eggs in the dead body first?
>>
>>1445439
>>1445498
New thread
>>1451137
>>
>>1451139
Sorry the new thread is actually >>1448825 because 4chan wonked up
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.