[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are making our own QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Setting.jpg (2MB, 4644x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Setting.jpg
2MB, 4644x1952px
Lets start a quest! But first we have to choose the setting this quest is in. Roll a d100 and highter number decides. Choose one of the pictures and make a brief summary of the setting/world. Please only things that are important setting wise, we will choose some important characters later.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1429980
No.
>>
>>1429983
yes
>>
File: Races.jpg (59KB, 1024x317px) Image search: [Google]
Races.jpg
59KB, 1024x317px
>>1429983
Well, the "No" setting won. So we are a character in an unknow setting. This can be intersting.
Talking about us... what are we? First lets choose a race. This can be anything from human, to dog, to elf, robot, alien, demond or a micro organism. Again d100 and highter wins
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1430025
futa mermaids
>>
>>1430040
>100
Well. You won. Our character is a Futa Mermaid.
Now lets choose a class. You can say "Fighter", "Wizard", "Alchemist" or even "dragon hunter", "superhero", or whatever. The "Class" will determine some of our background, abilities and in some cases even our mision and dreams. Roll d100 people
>>
Rolled (1d00)

>>1430069
Big dicker
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1430161
Rerolling because I fucked it up
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1430069
Cleric
>>
>>1430161
>>1430165
Well. We are a Big Dicker. Cool. You have advantage in everything dick/male/sex related.
You find yourself in a cell. The cell is empty with the exception of a futon and a shithole. In the other side of the bars there is a guard. He doesnt seem friendly. You dont know shit about why you are here or who you are. What do?
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1430174
Use sex magic to sexually frustrate him to open the door.
>>
>>1430174
Try and wait for the guard to leave, then punch the wall and try to escape
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1430181
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

Pray to Poseidon to kill him with a tsunami (you're not harmed because you're a mermaid)
>>
>>1430213
You pray. No responce. Fuck Poseidon.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1430231
Start fucking the door to open it
>>
>>1430238
You fuck it. HARD. The guard is looks at you very lewdy. Maybe with some seduction you can convince him to free you
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1430252
> "H-hey Mr. guard, can you help open this door please? If I stay out of the water for too long, my mermaid lady-penis gets reaaaaaaaally hard"
>>
>>1430273
>You seem to have problem here...
He opens the door and starts sucking you
>>
I will change computer, So i am gonna have a different ID
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1430282
Nows our chance, we knock him down and pin him with our tail, and then ask him where we are
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1430282
Make him choke until he can't take it anymore and then switch to the backdoor and finish.

Now that he is our official betaboi slave, command him to lead us to the nearest group of fertile females so we can begin our conquest.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.