[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose the best Waifu Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Chart one of three.png (2MB, 2241x2091px) Image search: [Google]
Chart one of three.png
2MB, 2241x2091px
This is a wish fulfillment waifu-faggotry quest where the goal of this quest is to choose the best waifu from this list of girls in the 3 pictures OP will upload.

There are 12 waifus, you will choose 5 of them and these waifus will be the stars of the quest.

After that the game becomes more like a dating simulator where you will interact with these 5 characters and choose the best one out of the 5. Be mindful that waifus can be more than they appear. One must not be too hasty with these things.

Once your selections get narrowed down, you will enter into a loving relationship with your final selection, and you will live happily ever after with her.

Finally, there are no multiple choice answers for interactions. Every interaction you give is a "write-in" to give the game a more interactive feel. Personal answers based on your own thoughts or experiences are encouraged.
>>
File: two of three.png (1MB, 2241x2091px) Image search: [Google]
two of three.png
1MB, 2241x2091px
>>1429594
>>
File: three of three.png (1MB, 2241x2091px) Image search: [Google]
three of three.png
1MB, 2241x2091px
>>1429595
>>
>dog girl
>homeless girl
>whore
>goth
>we don't need a 5th, do we?
>>
>The Maiden in Black
>Used goods on clearance
>Bestiality fetishist
>Mechanophilia fetishist
>Homeless Mutant Quest side character
I cannot this quest possibly going wrong.
>>
>police girl
>pure christian american
>flirty outgoing daredevil
>misunderstood SJW
>wiccan vegan health-nut

Hard mode ON.

>Every interaction you give is a "write-in" to give the game a more interactive feel.

Boy, this is going to end well.
>>
>goth
>justice girl
>america
>daredevil
>hobo
>>
>>1429594
Let's see...

So the yandere, the justice girl, the SJW, the Christian, and the whore

This is our best chance of getting the chance to put the girls in a gladiator pit.
>>
Goth
Whore
Daredevil
Justice girl
Wiccan
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
Mkay
Mkay
Mkay
>Yandere
>Goth
>Whore
>Hobo
>Police Girl
>>
>5 hours ago.

Op is kill
>>
>>1429594
>Goth
>All America
>Hobo
>Justice
>Daredevil

This will either exceed all my expectations or be that kind of train wreck I just gotta see, lets go OP
>>
RIP waifus
>>
>>1429725
Jeez your selection looks more like a cast for a police/drama movie.
>>
>>1429594
> Yandere
> Police girl
> Whore
> Goth girl
> Homeless girl
>>
>>1429782
I guess that'd make the sparks fly as well.
>>
>>1429594

> Yandere
> Police girl
> Whore
> Goth girl
> Homeless girl
>>
File: Goth Girl.jpg (24KB, 417x589px) Image search: [Google]
Goth Girl.jpg
24KB, 417x589px
>>1429607
>>1429614
>>1429624
>>1429663
>>1429725
>>1429743
>>1429744
>>1429748
>>1429789
>>1430281
ALRIGHT, THE VOTES ARE IN

I counted

8- Goth

7-Police Girl

7- Whore

6- Daredevil

6- Homeless Girl

4-Christian Girl

3- Yandere

3- Vegan

2- Dog Girl

2- SJW

-----------------

Wow what a turnout! Sorry to everyone who's waifu didn't make it. But to those of yours that did congrats!

The final main cast will be!
----------------
Traditional Goth

Police Justice Girl

Whore

Flirty Outgoing Daredevil

Homeless Girl with a Tragic Backstory
-----------

I will get to writing this later tonight! For now, I have a little bit of homework to catch up on, but once that's covered I'll come back and we can let the games begin!
>>
>>1430599
HE LIVES!

Goth girl is current waifu front runner with Madam Cop and the whore close behind
>>
>>1430599
Looks like nobody got all five of their choices to make it in. Better luck next time, patriotic waifu.
>>
>>1430627
I got 4/5 woop woop
>>1429743
>>
Old school Goth girls are love.
Old school Goth girls are life.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1429594
>>
DATE ONE, GOTH GIRL
------------
>The rain makes the sky grey and somber.
>You got out of your college class today and rode here on your bike.
>You're standing in the park near a tree waiting for your date.
>You asked this girl Madison out a week ago.
>You bumped into her, struck up a conversation, and for some reason she took you up on an offer for a date.
>Picnic at the park at 2pm.
>Like an idiot you were so excited about the date you forgot to bring an umbrella.
>Yeah, it's been a whole week, she probably didn't even remember.
>And how the heck are you gonna have a picnic like this?
>You imagine she's probably at home right now all nice and warm while you're out here.
>Just when you're about to storm on home something happens.
>The rain above you stops.
>"Nice day for a picnic huh?"
>A girl holding a black umbrella over you is smiling.
"Y-yeah.."
>"I was going to bring a lunch like I said when we met, but it's not the right weather for a picnic. Wanna order lunch instead? Its my treat for making you wait."
"Sure."
>Shes so prompt and professional, it's a little intimidating.
>"Where's your car?"
"One of the tires blew out so I had to take my bike here instead.."
>"You rode all the way out here on your bike?"
"My place isn't far."
>"So where is it?"
>You run around behind the tree showing her the bike and helmet.
>"Come on, you can put it in my car."
>You comply and take your bike out to her car.
>She opens the trunk for you and you stuff your bike inside.
>You push the trunk closed.
"Great, well here we go."
>You walk around to the passengers seat and get inside.
>You're in the passengers seat and you're feeling soaked, water dripping down your face.
>You feel her hand come over your forehead brushing the water away from your eyes.
>She starts the car engine and turns up the heat.
>"I really feel like crap making you wait out in the rain.."
"I-it's fine."
1/2
>>
>>1432018
>You're at a local Dennys.
>You've been seated and a waitress has come to take your order.
>She has a thick nasally accent, and she has this kind of beehive hair thing going on, mid 30s.
>"Welcome to Dennys, oh my stars is that you Madison?"
>"Hello Mrs. Baker, I didn't know you worked here."
>"Oh that's just wonderful, is this your date? He's handsome."
>She winks at you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable but you smile anyway out of politeness.
>"This is Pam Baker, she's my neighbor."
"Nice you meet you, could I get a wate-"
>"You know I hear you scored a position at a local business place! Good for you."
>"My father had connections. I needed a job in order to move out. I've never been so grateful for nepotism."
>"Speaking of moving, did you see that African American family move in across the street?"
>"The Johnsons? Yeah."
>"Did you SEE all the expensive stuff they were unloading? Big screen t.vs, couches?"
>"Yes, they must be very well off, especially with two children."
>"Well, you know how those kind of people are. They're probably rap artists, or athletes or something."
>"I know, doing something which requires skill and talent rather than choosing to settle for being mediocre, what terrible people."
>"Terrible indeed. They're the second family like that already in the past decade!"
>"Anyhow, it was great catching up with you but could we get our order started?"
>"Oh goodness me, prattling on like an old hen, what'll ya have?"
>"Well, I'll take a water."
"The same."
>"R-right, enjoy your date!"
>She hurries off.
>"I'm sorry about Mrs. Baker, shes very, emphatic about the state of the neighborhood."
"No kidding."
>"This is just my life growing up in suburbia like this."
"You've got a job at an office?"
>She laughs.
>"Yeah, you wouldn't expect it from the way I dress huh? At least I'm not the only one who wears black."
>You chuckle.
"Isn't that just wearing their business attire?"
>"I like to think everyone there is always wearing black because every day at work is like going to a funeral."
>You laugh.
"Right. So you fit right in huh?"
>"I guess."
>She seemed sad when she said that.
"Is everything alright?"
>"I'm fine. Anyhow, we've just been going on and on about me, what about you? Where are you at in life and what kinda stuff do you like to do?"

------------
Your response?

-Responses are your chance to put your spin on things. Really dig deep and speak from the heart.
-What do you want to say, how do you want to say it, what are some things to keep in mind on the date?

2/2
>>
>>1432022
> Honestly? I'm sort of aimless at the moment... Sure, I'm in college right now, but it's not because I have any sort of goal in mind. In high school I didn't know what I wanted to do or who I wanted to be. Going to college was just... something to do? Anything felt better than just sitting there and doing nothing.
> I guess I'm looking for a change in my life. Something to give me that purpose that I'm still looking for.

Is this maybe a bit heavy over dramatic? Admittedly it's very much my own mindset when I first went to college.
>>
>>1432136
"Honestly? I'm sort of aimless at the moment... Sure, I'm in college right now, but it's not because I have any sort of goal in mind. In high school I didn't know what I wanted to do or who I wanted to be. Going to college was just... something to do? Anything felt better than just sitting there and doing nothing."
>"But thats good you decided to do something."
"I guess I'm looking for a change in my life. Something to give me that purpose that I'm still looking for."
>She's quiet.
>"A change huh? Anon I too-"
>"So, you two ready to take your order?"
>Madison looks at Mrs. Baker and sighs.
>"Can you give me the Avocado Chicken Caesar Salad?"
>"One Avocado Chicken Caesar, and you?"
"Uh, I'll just have the same."
>"Alright, you two lovebirds hang on, I'll be right back with your order."
>She wanders off.
"Uh, so what was it you were gonna say?"
>"I'm looking for a change in my life too. I don't know how to say this but, I guess I just want something real."
"Real?"
>She forces a smile.
>"It's not something I wanna talk about on a first date. Lets just, talk about other things for now."
"You're right, maybe things are getting a bit heavy."
>"You like to read?'
"Sometimes."
>"Me too, I love reading. I just get lost in a good one and I can't put it down you know?"
"Hah, yeah."
>"2 Chicken Caesars, enjoy the meal you two."
>She walks away again.
>"The food looks ok right?"
"I really don't like that woman, do you?"
>"I'd rather not gossip. It's true, there are things I don't like about her, but she's a good person at heart. She's normal, she has a normal life."
"What, are you saying you aren't normal?"
>"I don't know. Sometimes I just feel like no one really understands me. Everyone is just so.."
"So?"
>She nods.
>"I shouldn't be negative, this is a date after all. It's bad manners to start bringing up heavy life drama."
"Very well, let's eat I guess."
>You eat the salad, it's passable, nothing fantastic.
>When it's done Madison pays for the bill with a credit card leaving a 10 dollar tip.

>Madison drives you to your home.
"Heh, I guess I'll see you around huh?"
>She scribbles something on a piece of paper putting it in your hand.
>"I had a good time. I hope you did too."
"I did, it was good."
>"Right."
>As you're stepping out you see the clouds parting.
>An orange sunset peaks through.
>It's pretty and takes you by surprise.
>You wave goodbye as Madison drives away.
>On the scrap of paper is her phone number.
-----------

DATE END
>>
>>1432322
DATE TWO, POLICE GIRL

>You were minding your own business when you saw this girl getting bullied by a group of girls.
>You wanted to help but..
>Getting into these kind of things is always trouble.
>Thats when Bridget showed up.
>She caught it on video and threatened to show it to the student conduct officials unless they left her alone for good.
>She saved that girl.
>And something about her, you were drawn closer till there you were, and she looked back at you.
>You struck up a conversation.
>You told her how you admired the way she stood up for the girl, and how you wished you had the courage to do the same.
>Thats when she smiled and asked if you wanted to go out sometime.
>You said yeah, and she asked you to meet her for coffee.
>You agreed, and so here you are.
>As you're walking there you bump into a guy and he spills his coffee all over himself.
"S-sorry!"
>It's a tall muscular gentleman.
>"You fucking asshole, you made me ruin my favorite shirt!"
"L-look, I wasn't paying attention, I'm trying to get someplace, I'm on a date."
>"You're not going anywhere prettyboy."
>He grabs you up by your collar.
>You squirm.
"Look man, I don't wanna do this, I can give you some money to compensate you."
>"Fuck your compensation, you're about to get an assbeating!"
>"Battery, and threat to commit bodily harm, would you like to escalate the situation even more?"
>"He drops you.
>"Yo, what the fuck you doing with that camera bitch? You'd best erase that shit or else!"
>He pulls a gun on her.
>She disarms him and throws him to the ground.
>She then picks up the gun and points it at him.
>"You'll have to forgive me Anon, I'm going to hold him here until the authorities arrive ok?"
"Y-yeah, that's fine, thanks."

>The cops showed up, wrote a report and took the guy away.
>You're in the coffee shop now after having just gotten the coffee and sat down.
"I'm sorry you had to deal with that."
>She nods.
>"It's fine. That man clearly overstepped his bounds when he put his hands on you."
"Yeah.. But hey that was pretty cool how you took down that guy!"
>"He pulled a gun, I exerted necessary force to defend myself and to hold him until the authorities arrived."
"So uh, seems you've got a penchant for helping people."
>She sips her coffee.
>"It's what I've always wanted to do. I've undergone self defense training, I go to the gym, I've learned how to use a firearm, and I can ride a motorcycle if needed."
"That is all way cool."
>She's blushing a bit looking away.
>"Y-you think? I've always just thought of it as necessary."
"Absolutely, it's great. You're awesome Bridget."
>She scratches the back of her head grinning.
>"O-oh stop, you're flattering me."
>You take a sip of your coffee.
"So, it'd be fair to say, you have a strong sense of justice right?"
>"We're all human. And we all have the right to choose between right and wrong. Those who choose to do wrong of their own free will without being inhibited need to be punished. You agree with that right?"
>>
>>1432325
> Sure. Punishing someone when they've done something wrong can deter them from doing it again in the future. But, I don't think it's always the right way to go about things. Some people might benefit more from a guiding hand moreso than a vengeful fist.
> Probably not that guy though. He was a dick.
>>
>>1432603
Supporting that, and also adding:

> It is also a bit more complicated than that. I'm not gonna go full moral relativism for that asshole earlier on, but it's true that there are some cases where it's hard to draw the line between right and wrong. Obviously it's still very much worth trying to, but...
> Hey, have you ever heard of the trolley problem? No physics involved! *Goofy grin*

(Yes, I'm springing ethics thoughts experiments on this girl on our first date. I'm that sort of Anon)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.