[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest of Flame and Frost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Crown_of_fire.jpg (35KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Crown_of_fire.jpg
35KB, 500x446px
You sit in back room of the Flickering Wick and sip your ale, the tin cup warm to the touch. You look around the room highlighted by warm orange candlelight, the air comforts you like a light blanket. You smile lightly and take another sip of ale and set down your mug, a big bite of warm bread helps to soak up any extra moisture from the ale.

You chew and anxiously look towards the door, Martin should be arriving soon. You remember him as Martin Lukswell but he is known all through the sunset empire as Martin Solus, Lord of Sunrise and Sunset. You remember the boy you knew, and the man who returned from the Frigid Sea to rule, selected by the sun himself. You remember trying to follow him to the Sea but the priests held you back, this was a journey meant for him alone. While he faced unimaginable horror and earned the power of the sun you remained home and took up training to become a...

>Cleric
>Bard
>Knight
>Ranger
>Pyromancer
>Magician
>Royal Scout
>Royal Cavalry
>Other
>>
>>1427597
>Pyromancer
>>
>>1427597
>Pyromancer
>>
>>1427597
>Pyromancer
>>
File: IMG_3426.jpg (66KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3426.jpg
66KB, 550x549px
>>1427597
>Pyromancer
"Render all life to ashes..."
>>
>>1427597
>>Royal Scout
>>
>>1427597
Ranger or Pyromancer
>>
Welp, this thread should now be considered dead.
I hope OP proves me wrong...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.