[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtg/ - Quest Thread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 80

File: QTG.png (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
QTG.png
23KB, 250x250px
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads. Or at least it was, in times long gone. All it is now is another tomb full of ghosts howling shitposts into the graveyard known as /qst/.
It also used to be a place to share advice and guidance for aspiring or current QM's. The only advice worth giving now is LEAVE.

Please do (not) shitpost, and please report any shit posters attempting to derail discussion or cause strife. This means you, as you can't be anything else since you are posting in this thread.

Useful links: http://pastebin.com/u5xPbk6w
This link contains numerous writing guides, general advice, and various quest tools and communities. It should also say to stay away from /qst/ but doesn't for some reason.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory/
https://twitter.com/tgquestlist/lists/quest-master-directory
These are two directories containing the tweets of many current QM's. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. To get added to the second list, tweet @tgQuestList. Spamming tweets unrelated to your quest may result in its removal. Enjoy being cyberstalked!

IRC Channels:
[The Cabal] #QMC @ Rizon.net (slightly related to quests; enjoys worldbuilding, mechanics, and politics)
[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anima)
>slightly related to quests
>barely related to quests
>enjoys politics
>enjoys Larro quests and anime
No comment needed.

Discord server (Can provide feedback to new QM's, but shitposting is a bannable offense) ----> Most Nonindicative Sentence Ever Award:
https://discord.gg/pXfcXZJ

http://qst.wikia.com
This abortion of a wiki gives brief summations of quests and QMs as well as quest culture in general. Additions are encouraged.

Archive of quest reviews (if you find a review that is not on the list, please link it in the thread):
http://pastebin.com/u/QuestReviewsArchive

>QM Question
What parts of your quest do you enjoy writing the most? Why?

>Player Question
Who are your favorite quest characters? Why?
>>
I had an idea for a quest I was excited to run, planned out the intro, characters, all that. Then I checked the catalog and found something with the exact premise and almost the exact same name for the protagonist. Fucking kill me
>>
>>1420592
Just run it on Akun instead.
>>
>>1418429
Nobles, prisoners, strangers, friends. Come to Answerer's Hall.
While we defer the coming end,
Let's Damborill recall.

In verse your tongue may come bemired,
But of Nobles only is it required.
>>
I'm trying to run 'session 3' at the moment, but find no player base to run with (mostly cause my previous sessions were in dec and jan)
>>1416072
I'm aware that it's my own fault for being absent yesterday (1 response/player isn't really anything to drool about, honestly) but I really want to continue the quest (and in my absence have had lots of time to think through the ins and outs of the setting), with multiple characters as the main at different points in what I hope to be the plot.
>>
>>1420485
So, is Spooky still undead?
>>
>>1420803
Is Spooky even still a thing anywhere?
>>
>>1420592
What quest with that? Join it and quietly take over when QM is kill.
>>
>>1420814
I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
>>
>>1420816
Takeover advice best advice.
>>
>>1420803
>>1420818
The spooky in the archive has been dead for a very long time now.
The spooky discord server still kicking though.
>>
>>1420877
>The spooky in the archive has been dead for a very long time now.
Dead dead or undead dead?
>The spooky discord server still kicking though.
No thanks.
>>
>>1420891
Dead as in it doesn't exist. At all.
>>
>>1420592
It was worm quest wasn't it?
>>
File: 1492803169338.png (374KB, 559x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492803169338.png
374KB, 559x900px
For anyone interested, a reminder that Capes of Rain City starts again on Friday at 5pm PST.

>>1420485
>QM Question
It's hard to say what my favourite part is, but I really do enjoy writing dialogue, irrespective of quality.
>>
>>1421110
MAXIMUM HYPE

IT'S LIKE READING WORM AGAIN, BUT WITH BETTER WRITING
>>
Any good Persona or SMT quests running currently?
>>
>>1421711
>SMT
????
>>
>>1421745
Shin Megami Tensei.
>>
>>1421110
Wait, really? Neat, I figured it was gone for good
>>
>>1421883
I KNOW RIGHT.

I've been on the hype train since Jim posted under his trip 2 weeks ago and confirmed it.
>>
>>1421711
Not a lot, but sure. There's Devil Summoner: Task Force 666. Just started running again recently, actually. And there's a new Persona Quest but it's real bare bones and shit. Not my thing but if, you're cool with that kind of writing then more power to ya.
>>
'[Prototype]Deviation: Initial Contraction' will be running next week. Hope to see you Anons in there. Do note. It will be in the perspective of a villain. I encourage you all to be as cunning and sadistic as possible. Unlike the main quest i have planned this prequel will start you off in a position of power. May the dice be with you.
>>
>>1421711
>Good and running
There's Task Force 666. Good writing and mechanics but getting Kaz to run/update is like pulling teeth. Get invested at your own risk.

>Everything else
There is a Devil Survivor: Spain that's recent but it's pretty mediocre.

Haven't checked out the new Persona quest so I can't comment on it.

It isn't running anymore as it actually finished but there is Devil Summoner London if you just feel like reading. I think it's the only completed SMT quest on 4chan.
>>
File: raven.png (42KB, 270x450px) Image search: [Google]
raven.png
42KB, 270x450px
>>1420485
>Player Question
Raven from the master-piece quest "Everyone is Bob" because I like her yellow bow tie.
>>
File: 1488485967724.jpg (37KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1488485967724.jpg
37KB, 600x577px
>tfw reading Homeless Mutant again
good times
>>
>>1421989
Never ever again
>>
File: 1408645922640.png (245KB, 1050x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408645922640.png
245KB, 1050x600px
>>1421989
>>1421994
damn find smut regardless...
>>
File: 1337539760353.png (256KB, 774x615px) Image search: [Google]
1337539760353.png
256KB, 774x615px
aside from pepperidge farms

who remembers?
>>
File: 1271632920742.jpg (9KB, 251x190px) Image search: [Google]
1271632920742.jpg
9KB, 251x190px
>>1422019
what about this one?
>>
File: Ideas.png (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ideas.png
57KB, 500x500px
>>1422019
How could I forget?
>>
File: 1258598419285.jpg (25KB, 478x468px) Image search: [Google]
1258598419285.jpg
25KB, 478x468px
>>1422036
>>
>>1422024
That was the first quest I participated in.

Mini-wolves!
>>
>>1422149
it was the first one I cared about.

but I don't remember those, was it continued at some point?
>>
>>1422237
It had a brief attempt at a revival.

The mini-wolves thing refers to a pack of wild dogs that were harassing the MC for a while. He ended up treed, if memory serves.
>>
Some thoughts I compiled based on my experience as a QM, ignore it or whatever. I can't be bothered pastebining it.

What I learned from running Crusader Quest, and general advice for QMs:

Research is a valuable tool. Learn what you can about the setting. Plumb the depths of culture and weirdness that is the past, discover the stories of everyday people and the stories of the rich and famous to create a nuanced portrait of life. However research has its limits, and be prepared for blind spots. Don’t get overly caught up on minutia or you’ll never get anything done and the setting will be impenetrable. Verisimilitude (the appearance of realism to create suspension of belief) is more important than being one hundred percent historical accuracy or being truly ‘realistic’.

Have premade npcs ready to fill unexpected gaps. This can be as simple as a list of names to reach for when the players go looking for a black smith or the village priest. Keep it consistent, but throw curveballs. Jerusalem was a melting pot of European and Near Eastern peoples, a black man would be noticeable but not a complete oddity, and Saracens and Jews often had their own quarters in major cities and towns.

Keep the flow of action going. Let every choice run forward and build off each other, don’t give the players too much down time or events with static choices, it should all run forward to form part of a whole. Have every choice lead to both a resolution to their problem and an unexpected consequence, don’t let the players get complacent or assume they know what will or must happen. This keeps the game moving and maintains tension. Down time is important but should be parcelled out carefully, and even then downtime events should have impact on future scenarios.

Keep the characters dynamic. Avoid having them become mindless drones to the pc. They shouldn’t be pokemon blindly doing everything they are told and agreeing with every choice the players make. Give them their own dreams and ambitions, even if they aren’t large ones. Give them friendships and relationships that have nothing to do with the pc. Make them actual inhabitants of the world rather than a labelled resource to tap.
Keep the prose engaging. At the end of the day quests are a written medium. If the prose is boring the quest is boring. It doesn’t have to be publisher quality, but it should at the bare minimum be readable and preferably exciting.

Remember that it’s a game. Rewarding every action the players engage in without effort is as boring as never being able to win because its too hard. Find a medium. Reward creative thinking but don’t let players get too caught up on slamming the ‘do everything’ button or dream up unrealistic scenarios that are doomed to failure. Foots have to be put down on hair brained schemes early if it goes against the tone of the quest or is just outright impossible (like the peasant revolution plan floated early on in Crusader Quest).

(cont.)
>>
Communicate with the player base. Talk to them if it doesn’t violate the meta, preferably after the session is finished. Unless foots must be put down quickly because someone has managed to convince multiple players their bad idea is tenable, save extra commentary to post session discussion. Let them know when they are doing well and when their behaviour is having a negative impact on the quest, but always be polite and respectful when you do so.

There will always be unhappy players no matter what you do. You can’t please everyone and you shouldn’t try. Listen to criticism, but don’t marry it. You will make mistakes, don’t get caught up on them. Don’t be rude to unhappy players, don’t engage in tit for tat insults. The tone of a thread can be managed by you, be civil to your players and they’ll be civil back. Don’t let players bickering with each other drag down the quest either, leverage your authority as the QM to get people to at least try to get along.

You will get shit heads, ignore them. They want to piss you off, don’t let them.

Have fun. If you aren’t enjoying yourself, the players won’t either. If you’re no longer enjoying running, take a week or two off and find your energy. If you can’t find it, do the gracious thing and let the players know if you’re going on indefinite hiatus or cancelling the quest. Good communication is usually rewarded by generating a good player base.

(cont)
>>
An assessment on what I thought I did well vs what I did poorly:

Well:

I felt I maintained a consistent tone and a dynamic story without repeating myself

I felt my prose was mostly good and engaging

I felt I created a mostly decent cast of characters who were rarely two dimensional

I felt I maintained tension throughout the quest, the players never felt they had it easy

I felt the romance was mostly well executed

I felt I maintained a good level of communication with my players, with some lapses

I felt I wrote mostly good action scenes and sex scenes

I felt the choices of the majority of npcs were understandable even when they seemed unexpected

I felt I managed to keep the politics from becoming convoluted

Poorly:

I felt the female characters could have been stronger. I felt I slipped into writing them more as pretty objects for the pc to fuck than as people on occasion.

I felt I had made Wilhelm too much of a mary sue, and tried to deflect some of this by switching between Hugo and Mathilde as supporting protagonists with mixed results

While I’m glad I maintained explicit sex scenes, I felt it became pandering toward the later half of the quest. This loops into the female characters.

I felt I could have expressed period identity, morality and lifestyle in a better way

I felt I slipped up more often than I should have depicting early 12th century Jerusalem and the Middle East. I made mistakes of geography and culture on occasion that stricter notes and better research would have prevented.

While I don’t regret the ‘rape’ as a consequence, in hindsight I should have resolved that ‘behind closed doors’. I stand by the idea that there are occasionally (rarely) ‘unwinnable’ events, and the best a player can do is choose how they fail rather than how they can best succeed, but I could have handled that specific event in a more tasteful way.

I felt I struggled to maintain such a large cast, and characters would fade in and out of the background. I could have managed the large body of historical characters in a better way.

I felt I dropped the ball on Mathilde’s plot line, and could have carried her forward in a more interesting way.

I felt I could have resolved my desires for certain characters with the players desires in a better way. I felt there were times I forced the Sabeen/Hugo relationship against the wishes of certain segments of the player base.

I occasionally lost sight of subplots and ‘plans’ that would have been entertaining.

I let too many typos and grammatical errors slip past me.

That's all I've walked away with. Hopefully some of this will be useful to the rest of you.
>>
Whatcha reading everyone?

On /qst/ I'm currently reading Hive Queen Quest for psychic space bug shennanigans and really need to get back up to date on Gorgon Child Quest for slice of life monster kid shenannigans.
>>
>>1422450
>>1422454
>>1422461
RIP Crusader Quest.

Never Ever Again.
>>
>>1422450
>>1422454
>>1422461
To be honest, I never so much as glanced at Crusader Quest. The premise wasn't all that appealing to me. But I feel you've definitely left some solid general advice and even better advice on writing a quest in a historical setting or even one just based on historical things. As someone whose going to take a serious dive into QMing soon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>1422461
>regretting Mathilda being suffering
>regretting The fact Alexis was just an uncannily lucky motherfucker

I mean I guess I can agree the Hugo/Sabine thing peaked a little early but it was all still pretty great

I will forever not be be mad that Mathilde never properly resolved the issue of her independence/desires against her families desires/duty

Also The whole Alexandria/second crusade thing but that was god Ng to be a LONG plot thread thread
>>
What would you people want to see in a Science Fantasy Space Exploration quest?

No I don't want to hear philosophizing about how it should be done, the feelings and atmosphere, that shit. I wasn't born fucking yesterday. I want to know what you'd want to see and do in it. If you want to blow up a moon or fuck an alien. The adventures part of space adventures.
>>
>>1422461
would you have said Honour means diffrent things to Wilhelm, Mathilde and Hugo?
>>
>>1422461
Ever feel the itch to just dive back into it?
>>
>>1422850
Yes, but I don't have the free time.

>>1422826
I'd say Wil and Mathilde have similar concepts of honour, where as Hugo's is rather different.
>>
>>1422853
I would have thought that Wil and matty would have diverged on the Idea of chastity being a core concept of a womans honour and the Ideal of indvidual honour, as tywin lannister says all thats left in the end is the family name and what it means
>>
>QM promises thread in march
>it is now may
My despair is growing bigger and bigger.
I will add that spider quest to my list of quests I loved that are now probably super dead.
>>
I don;t think I'll ever really be happy with my writing. It's average or just below. Another thing I find is that I loose steam when ever I do a Quest, what I mean by this is that I think the first post is pretty good, but the posts after just get worse and worse.
>>
>>1422945
Yeah don't run quests then.

In fact, just kill yourself.
>>
>>1422950
Ah fuckin' great can do my dude
>>
>>1422952
Nice.
>>
>>1422450
>>1422454
>>1422461

>I can't be bothered pastebining it.

Well okay. I think your general observations are generally in tune with my own, so I don't see any reason not to.

https://pastebin.com/AnEdiZcp

>>1422945
That's normal. Improve what you can and otherwise don't let it bother you too much. You can be certain it bothers your players far less than it bothers you.
>>
>>1422950
We don't tell people to kill themselves here. /qst/ is a safe place.
>>
rip Crusty
>>
A reminder nobody here is going to get more attention or interest in their ideas than a self-insert green-text quest based off a Disney children show property:
Star Vs.
>>
>>1423017
I blame /a/ & /co/ for the banishment of quests from /tg/ to this sad purgatory.
>>
>>1423065
I blame retarded mod decisions.
>>
>>1423065
>not blaming general faggots that forced /tg/ the adopt a generals as a norm
>not blaming the brain dead mod that made this hell hole and doesn't even see fit to maintain it in even the most basic sense
>>
>>1423070
I blame you.
>>
Mheydahl is running
>>
>>1423008
But this is /qtg/ we're in.

>>1423065
>>1423070
>>1423074
So what's the story of the movement of quest threads to /qst/ that is such the /qst/ mods aren't interested in moving them back to their original boards?
>>
>>1423077
>implying quest even has a mod

/qst/ was made as a "containment" board for quests after anon bitched and moaned enough that mods took actions and banned quests from /tg/
>>
>>1423077
>thinking mods visit /qst/

They wanted to boot out the anime and cartoon insert quests that prevented their 40k generals from being on the first page.
>>
>>1423077
> So what's the story of the movement of quest threads to /qst/ that is such the /qst/ mods aren't interested in moving them back to their original boards?

Quests used to be on /tg/. Some anons complained about /tg/ having things they didn't like, and eventually that grew loud enough that /qst/ was made so that they don't have to see threads they don't like.

/qst/ wasn't made for quests. It was made for the people who hate quests. It exists so that quests will die quietly, out of the view of the people who complained the loudest. Moving them back to their original boards would defeat the point.
>>
I haven't been here since December. What are some new quests I should check out?
>>
>SB got caught stealing ideas from Akun

It's impressive that even when it comes to fanfiction, they can't be original
>>
>>1423176
What happened now?
>>
>>1423176
Did they need more shit to crossover with Worm?
>>
File: basefan.png (67KB, 1860x416px) Image search: [Google]
basefan.png
67KB, 1860x416px
>>1423179
>>1423182

So, someone brought up the idea of a Manabu Akado Quest (he's that one 40-year old guy that's taking the Chunin exam in Naruto). Akun brainstormed for an hour or two last Thursday. Then anon shows up yesterday pissed off with this screenshot of some guy on SB trying to pass off all the stuff as his own idea. It's within an hour of this, that this guy posts stuff that is almost word for word what several people came up with on Akun onto SB, which is a pretty wacky coincidence.
>>
>>1423012
RIP Guide.
It seems all my favorite QMs are dying.
>>
>>1423296
What happened to Guide? He ran recently.
>>
>>1423202
Rereading this, I realize it's not clear

1. Anon throws out quest idea around 3pm CST Thurs, main chat brainstorms for an hour
2. Screencap happens gets posted within 30-45min of Akun chat wrapping it up
3. An anon (who may claim to have thrown it out to chat to brainstorm), who browses SB for masochistic reasons I assume, comes across post and caps it.
4. Anon is irritated. Namefags who contributed are irritated.

And that's how Akun learned that SBers will copy even other people's shitty fanfic ideas.
>>
File: 1471034614668.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1471034614668.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>people upset over their ideas being stolen
>after stealing said ideas from somebody else
>>
I'm gonna run a quest.
How does friday/saturday/monday/wednesday sound for a schedule?
>>
>>1423399
Forgot to mention, starting around 6pm est.
>>
>>1423386
>fabrication
>inherently acknowledges that it's based on someone else's work
>same as passing off other people's ideas as something you came up with

Wew lad
>>
>>1423399
>>1423407
Sounds fine, the weekend is always a solid choice as long as it's not a holiday. And 6 pm is late enough for people getting home from work and NEETS could show up anytime.
>>
File: The Digging Machine.jpg (295KB, 799x592px) Image search: [Google]
The Digging Machine.jpg
295KB, 799x592px
Trawler Quest is running!

>>1413759
>>
File: blindside art.png (1MB, 906x1100px) Image search: [Google]
blindside art.png
1MB, 906x1100px
>>1421110
so, I'm working on negotiating some more BlindSide art from the artists on /tg/ I got this, I'm trying to get the jacket color-swapped to black while maintaining that sort of stippled pattern it's got going on here...
>>
File: 2.1.jpg (614KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
2.1.jpg
614KB, 890x890px
An update on the Paladin of Avalon is up!
https://fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/30-A-Hero-Must-Be-Alone/XFMpzuaivwm87CH6K
New chapter!
>>
File: This Will Never Happen.jpg (172KB, 850x987px) Image search: [Google]
This Will Never Happen.jpg
172KB, 850x987px
>>1424177
Shipgirl Commander session is a go.
>>
Say I'm feeling burnt out on one quest, and feel I want to keep myself fresh by doing another setting.

Are two week rather than one week gaps between threads tolerable for quests or am I going to have to run two at once? If not, what's preferable? I'm not good or popular so I'm concerned if I leave something for too long it'll lose players.
>>
>>1424240
Ask your questers about it, they'll give the most relevant feedback.
>>
Does anyone know what happened to Kuat Collection Quest? Was really enjoying it.
>>
>>1424354
Schteel has a full time job now, so he's put his weekday quests on hold until he can get his schedule together.
>>
>>1424358
Oooh, fair enough. Thanks for the prompt answer.
>>
>>1422817
I'm interested.
>>
Fuck. I didn't know threads stopped bumping after 72 hours. I'm screwed.

I was expecting my thread to last until Saturday since /qst/ is so slow.
>>
Is dragon ball blue star quest cancelled?
>>
File: your spiritual leader.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
your spiritual leader.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>1424462
I think most people on /qst/ use the catalog though. Never seen a quest become slower after the bump limit expires.
>>
>>1424462
It'll last til Saturday. /qst/ is slow.
>>
Delete this board. I want my favourite quest to become popular again, and the only way that'll happen is if we get rid of this board.
>>
>>1424486
We would if we could.
>>
>>1424486
We tried, the mods enjoy our endless limbo of pain and misery.
>>
Recommend me running drawquests please.
>>
Who's your favorite quest villian /qtg/ or just villian type in general?
>>
Almost every quest I follow is gone. Is it time to move to akun? A noose seems more appealing.
>>
File: download.png (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 267x189px
>>1423017

Butthurt faggot detected!
>>
File: 1493768256032.png (293KB, 427x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493768256032.png
293KB, 427x460px
Fuck my quest is shit. It's fun but I'm having a bit of trouble making it lively. Also, waiting 2 hours for a reply is pretty fucking hard
>>
>>1424694
What quest?
>>
>>1424706
Deep Space Survival Quest
My writing also suck horse testicles
>>
>>1424710
I skimmed a couple of posts, would recommend making sure you don't miss words out (you missed one out in the opening post, which probably didn't leave a good first impression), and remember punctuation even in quotes. "Like this." and not "Like this"

It'll make a big difference in writing quality for not much more effort. Sci-fi isn't my type of quest, but good luck!
>>
>>1424720
Thanks. It's my first. What bigs me the most os I won't notixe the mistake until the second I press post.
>>
>>1424723
Presuming all those typos in this post aren't a joke, I'd recommend typing your post out in Word or something with a spellcheck first, then copy and paste into the thread. That should point out 90% of any errors, but you'll need a semi-careful read-through to pick out the other 10%. If you haven't got Word, try putting it in http://www.spellcheck.net instead.
>>
>>1424746
Thanks, I'm trying my best
>>
>trying to read through a quest from when /tg/ still allowed them
>insufferable namefag attention whores and fuckhueg arguments
>try to read through a quest now
>takes hours for people to reply, even longer for QMs to respond
I don't know which is worse, waiting 2 years for a single thread to finish or the idea of having nicedaemonette back.
>>
>>1424844
>takes hours for people to reply, even longer for QMs to respond

I am guilty of taking a few hours to respond to my players
>>
>>1424890
same
>>
>>1424844
The worst is realizing your QM is losing interest.
>>
>>1423461
Sweet. Thanks. Now I just need to figure out which of my terrible ideas to run.
>>
>>1425235
>Now I just need to figure out which of my terrible ideas to run.

You and me both. I find myself flip flopping between ideas seemingly at random and if I get a quest off the ground I need to squash a habit like that or it'll be shitty to me and my players.

>>1424844
>nicedaemonette

Nigga, you just gave me war flashbacks.
>>
>>1425275
>nicedaemonette

I must be out of the loop please tell me the story of Darth Nicedaemonette the Wise
>>
>>1425286
The most disgusting thing to ever plague /tg/. People like to shit on VirtualOptim but ND was way worse imo.
>>
>>1425364
>>1425286
And as far as I know, VirtualOptim was content to shit up normal threads but ND would not only frequent many quests to make lots of large and sometimes completely inapropriate but always unwanted posts they would also make their own threads outside of that and insert themselves into any active conversation on /tg/ they were in a shocking amount of places at once. Haven't seem em in forever though.
>>
Also Xenomorph Quest is back in action!

>>1416283
>>
>>1422875
Amateur Goblin Hunter Quest is under new management and needs your help!
>>
>>1425411
>>1424844
that's partially the result of clickbaity OPs, though.

>half-demon quest
>demon overlord quest

and using fanservice for the OP. ND never shit up the quests that were very clearly not about his sort of thing.
>>
>>1425584
Now that you mention it I'm surprised I never saw them in Hellborn Quest. RIP
>>
>>1425681
that's part of why I don't get how ND is so infamous: I've never seen him shit up any quest I followed.

The worst was seeing 1 picture, that's it. He's not even that great at write-ins, so he got completely ignored.
>>
Only involved in a few quests so far.
>VillainQuest
All drawn by one guy. Artstyle is like an anime Sin City. Pretty decent two threads so far.
>Double King Quest
Sociopathy is always fun. Especially when you get a 20 and Metal Gear Rising tier crazy shit happens, all in character.
>Persona Quest
Not too bad. Slow start but a steady one.
>Devil Survivor Spain
Actually good. Okay start, okay characters, decent bantz.
>>
I began in this board when It started and Ioved the concept and had a lot of fun in here but Lifeg g and lack of actual interest in things stopped me from visiiting the board. I came back to have some good fun annd was surpriced that some of the first quests keep going on. But there is something bugging me: where are the Cultural Civ quests? Those were really popular and the first one (god bless Richard) was the most fun I had in a thread like forever. Why did this quests dissapear? People stopped caring? QM stopped appearing? Was the first one with Richard the only good one? (I remember a secoond one but was meh)
>>
Hey, LISTEN!

(Did you hear Navi's voice in your head?)

I fear that some of you don't know about a terrible quest!

>>1425539

Keep an eye out for this terrible quest and play it, anons!

QM is a real cool halp, I hear.

Additional info: No catch up reading required, very easy to jump in. And if you do want to catch up, the threads are all very short with fun drawings for each post!

Links found in the linked link. Link? Navi?
>>
> post quest with original idea
> 5 replies in 3 days
> post quest adapted from video game/anime/tv show
> 9999 replies in 0.0002 seconds

We dont deserve this board
>>
>>1426940
Even if you're exaggerating though not by much people saying this stuff makes me real fuckin' nervous.
>>
>>1426086
Cultural civ quests are the only ones that will save this board. Make one anon. I beg you.
>>
>>1426966
Getting new blood is what will save this board. Take a page from the Star vs quest and make a subtle type of post on a board relating to a quest and then post about how you should take the idea over to /qst/ before the mods 404 the thread.
>>
>>1426086
>things that never happened
>>
>>1426977
>>1426966
Nothing will save this board. It was created so that quests would die somewhere out of sight. It was never meant to survive.
>>
>>1427329
Someone just has to create a good enough quest that it draws in people who will talk about it in other places that aren't just 4chan.

Something so incontestably great it's not something just people who like quests will like, but something that will stand the test of interactive internet story/game stuff time.
But that's not happening.

I started trying to make a joke here somehow but now I'm just sad.
Man, why even bother trying at this point. The good times are dead and gone. Nothing matters anymore.
>>
>>1426940
>post quest without shilling on qtg or anywhere else
>face in the crowd OP pic
>awful text from catalog
>being surprised that fanfic quests are more popular when at least it's easy to know what they will deliver.
>>
File: 1390880948604.jpg (21KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1390880948604.jpg
21KB, 471x480px
>>1427385
Anybody who could write that good would just write a book and get money for it
>>
in other news, fuck me I didn't realize how wonderful it was to have a MHQ update every other day.

I neeeed moooooore....
>>
So /qtg/, I know some (most?) of you have contemplated a switch to Akun, but have you ever considered switching to RoyalRoad and its ilk?
>>
>>1427487
>Akun
I would sooner run a quest on /trash/
>>
>>1427499
You'd certainly get more players there than here.
>>
File: sudoku enthusiast.png (359KB, 909x709px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku enthusiast.png
359KB, 909x709px
>>1427501
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/d/d8/Hanzo_-_But_at_what_cost.ogg
>>
>>1427487
RoyalRoad does quests?
>>
>>1427487
I've checked that out before.

It is definitely not the style I would ever consider for a quest. Not in how it uses pictures, not in the possible formats to present choice, and not in how it presents each individual story for browsing titles. I don't dislike 4chan's catalog at all.
>>
File: 1463139628479.png (85KB, 1176x996px) Image search: [Google]
1463139628479.png
85KB, 1176x996px
Does anybody else remember this fun little skirmish that ran here when /qst/ was first created? It was great but the QM mysteriously disappeared halfway through a session. It was called 80's souls I think.
>>
Is there any Exalted quest ??
>>
>>1427732
Exaltedfag is MIA since mid april.
And most other ones died within the first few threads. Or in the case of Alchemical Blade stagger along for several more threads with mostly 1 or 2 voters per 3 post update until the QMs will broke.

So, to answer your question, no. There is not one currently that can be described as active.
>>
>>1427506
Almost nothing desu
>>
>>1427746
>Or in the case of Alchemical Blade stagger along for several more threads with mostly 1 or 2 voters per 3 post update until the QMs will broke.
That's always depressing.
>>
>remembers a really good quest that was doing pretty good
>halfway through it just stops
>thread was last active in January
>qm seems to have just disappear
Whatever did happen to DWMA quest?
>>
>>1427799
faith friend. they might return.

Jim Mac did, apparently IRL shit FUCKED HIM UP for a YEAR, but Capes of Rain City is back tomorrow.

if you have gods, pray.
if you have rituals, do them.
if you have nothing, simply wait.
>>
Terrible Quest is now in session.

Easy to join in, very little catch up required. You could probably get by just reading the summary in the OP and one or two of the last posts.
>>
File: 1493735490897.jpg (58KB, 554x592px) Image search: [Google]
1493735490897.jpg
58KB, 554x592px
>Come to Deep Space Survival Quest
>Watch me misspell simple words
>See as I write woth the finesse of a 3rd grader
>Listen when I scream because no one has answered my question
>Cringe at all things

>>1423156
>>
>>1425411
Virt has a tumblr as a monument to his shitposting
>>
>last lamplighter quest thread was over a month ago
>last Ouro tweet was about possible heart problems
guys I'm scared
>>
>>1428050
The Curse strikes again.

That's our Gold Player.
>>
>>1428028
>woth
>>
>>1428167
>That one was actually ironic
>Unlike

>>1427471

Huamn

>I want to die
>>
>>1428370
Aren't you supposed to figure most of that stuff out before you get anywhere near running so you can jump in with meaningful choices for the first thread?
>>
>>1428381
It's all pretty new to me, but will be nice experience for another quest.
>>
File: 1462831477772.png (14KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1462831477772.png
14KB, 640x460px
>>1420485
>Who are your favorite quest characters? Why?
Aria priestess from priestess quest
>>
>>1423017
You're welcome to come by anytime, friend
My style is loose but all I care about is providing a fun adventure
>>
File: tumblr_o68a4b7QBC1qjabr0o5_540.jpg (121KB, 540x770px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o68a4b7QBC1qjabr0o5_540.jpg
121KB, 540x770px
XENO QUEST IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!

>>1416283
>>
File: flute.jpg (9KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
flute.jpg
9KB, 241x209px
>Filthy MAN-SLAVE Quest has 60 posters
>your beautifully written, OC, 500 hours of prep time, HD, draw-quest has 2 posters
>>
>>1429758
>beautifully written draw quest
>implying those exist
>>
File: implications unclear.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
implications unclear.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>1429762
>implying I was implying that
>>
So . . . What's the etiquette with starting a new thread vs riding the previous one down like Slim Pickens on the A-bomb?

Once my quests hit the bump limit, I see a significant drop in players from 6-7 per turn to 1-2.

I've been told that thanka to Twitter, people still play, check the catalog etc, but I find that bullshit.

Am I retarded? Is it a dick move to make a new quest thread every 72 hours? What's up?
>>
>>1429779
Feel free to make a new thread, nobody cares
>>
>>1429779
New threads only bump off shitty threads, so feel free to make as many as you can.
>>
>>1429791
>>1429798
Glorious.
>>
>>1429758
I can't control my dick, you stupid frogposter. In any case, the quest went to shit anyway after the qm busted his nut
>>
File: qst-banner.png (5KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
qst-banner.png
5KB, 468x60px
5 minutes in MSpaint. How do we get it added to the ticker?
>>
>>1430409
If /qst/ ever gets its own banner it basically has to be one of the more autistic moments, though. I'm thinking such defiance or the snappening or something.
>>
>>1430409
That's awful in every way anon
>>
>>1430444
Meme vultures would probably be up their
>>
New Capes of Rain City in an hour and fortyfive minutes!
>>
>>1430409
That's boring. /qst/ should have players saying something hilariously stupid as a banner.
>>
>>1430678
Fug ur imoto?
>yes
>OwO
>>
>>1430722
What if instead of just a regular imouto, we make it a crippled hikki /fit/ imouto?
>>
File: qst banner.png (127KB, 786x547px) Image search: [Google]
qst banner.png
127KB, 786x547px
>>1430678
>>
File: 1493944342044.png (1MB, 906x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1493944342044.png
1MB, 906x1100px
>>1430664
hype
>[sanitizes S&M equipment vigorously]

also I got /tg/ to draw a thing...what do you think?
>>
>>1430764
Damn son, this is fantastic!

>S&M equipment
I'd almost forgotten about that
>>
>>1430774
1.) I'll be trying to get a drawing of Blowout or Redline next.

2.) traumatizing people is what I do
>>
>>1430833
>>1430833
>>1430833

Beleaguered Prince Quest is now live!
>>
>>1430761
That works too.
>>
I completely forgot that my ma is coming to visit tonight. In honesty I don't remember ever actually making that plan but she insists I did, so I'll have to postpone until Sunday. What a fantastic omen, postponing the first thread of a new(ish) quest.
>>
>>1430917
FUCK
>>
>>1430917
Butter up your schedule cuz fucked 'tis gonna be.
>>
File: Drawing (2).jpg (59KB, 575x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing (2).jpg
59KB, 575x1052px
Hot Dead Bodies of Messiahs in [Anonymous Proxy] want to meet and Fuck

>>1430683
>>
>>1430929
>Butter up your schedule cuz fucked 'tis gonna be.
>cuz fucked 'tis gonna be.
that reminds me of a thing...

>>1430917
don't postpone again, or I will consult a really Sweaty Midwestern American Girl and have her write ATROCIOUS EROTIC FETISH FAN FICTION featuring Blindside and Belts...and maybe also Redline AND Blowout

I'll only green light her if you postpone again though, so you still have time.
>>
I'm actually quite sad now. Maybe I should run my own quest if all the ones I like can't run.

Surely I won't turn out like them?
>>
>>1431015
DO IT FAGGOT

for the record, while I make lewd comments in the threads I DON'T try and force lewd actions for characters and actively try and prevent any and all attempts to shoehorn waifuing...

FUCK WAIFUS AND FUCK LEWDS
if I want that I'll go out and do it myself.
>>
>>1431029
Aww shit now I gotta do it.

Saturday night here I come, and I'm bringing a god damn quest. You better be prepared, big ol' Saturday night. This quest coming for you.
>>
>>1431049
DON'T FUCK IT UP MAN.
>>
What do you lot think of For House & Dominion Quest? I've started going through the archive, and it seems good, but holy hell is it long.
>>
>>1431054
Oh boy you better believe it that I'm gonna fuck it up.

Ten thousand character introduction info dump with thirty pastebins.

A history recap that no one asked for.

Political synopsis of the setting that has nothing to do with what the character is doing.

A title image with script that's basically illegible.

Four different greetings in the OP, none of them spellchecked or grammar corrected.

First thing, gender vote.
Second vote, a color-by-number character class select.
Third to twentieth (unskippable) prompts detailing everything from profession to hobbies to third-cousin details.

And then the quest begins! Here's your mission and no you can't do anything else.

Foreshadowing? Lol no. Rocks fall you die. Wanna reset? Sure, just let me bank a nat 1 each time. Wanna have fun, be silly, or maybe have an impromptu rap battle? Too bad, git ded. Want to form meaningful relationships with other character that go beyond battle support roles? Get ready for twenty sessions of pace killing slice of life! And don't forget the world's doom clock still continues while you get your ""fun!"" Character consistency? Sure, easy, just write them all in the same voice. Done! Do you want a consistent schedule? Haha, enjoy four consecutive reschedulings followed by two posts of a thread and then no words at all forever.

No twitter.
No trip.
D20 (crits active).
Rails only.
Final destination.
>>
>>1431366
and this is why we need QMs like Crusty Jones, Jim Mac, and Exabyte.

because someone has to set the bar...
>>
>>1431366
And it's also a naruto/bleach crossover with elements of DBZ, Dark Souls, and World of Warcraft.
>>
>>1431399
Don't worry anon. I'll set the new bar.

There'll never be a greater QM than me!
>>
>>1431401
I am in no way familliar with 4/5ths of these things.

so I'll simply skip it, and assume you've fucked it up hard enough to send my naked flying sado-housekeepers after your unfortunate ass.

>>1431421
I think you're confusing GREAT with INFAMOUS...
>>
>>1431424
Not to toot my own trombone (I let the women do that for me, tee-hee!) but I think, when you see what I do, you'll like it!
>>
>>1431366
>>1431401
>>1431449
what horrors...
>>
File: Rolling is fun.png (9KB, 867x217px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling is fun.png
9KB, 867x217px
>>1430678
Perhaps we should compile screencaps of such moments for source material.
>>
File: wewlad.png (15KB, 1271x217px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
15KB, 1271x217px
>>1430678
are these hilariously stupid or are they just neutral stupid?
>>
>>1428050
Ouro is too good for this ugly world
>>
Anyone done a medieval/rennaisance mech quest? Like clockwork or galley-slave powered clutzes whose power must nonetheless be respected.
>>
>>1431778
Personally, I think that's more neutral stupid.

>>1431742
That's pretty good though. Just need to crop it to a good size and it would be great.
>>
>>1432187
None that I recall. Sounds pretty original.
Can we design on our clockwork mech though? That'd be cool.
>>
>>1432192
They're all probably semi-custom just by virtue of being made by a medieval economy, where secretive guilds that don't want to let out their trade secrets.
>>
>>1432202
You had my attention at mechs and now a guaranteed player at secretive guilds. When ya gonna run?
>>
>>1432204
Perhaps next Sunday. I'm a little busy at the moment, and I would need to outline things.
>>
>>1432211
>actual preparation
Hot damn. Good luck. Will definitely look out for it.
>>
>>1432187
>"magical" crystals that are valuable purely because of their vibration frequencies for clock syncing.
you have this, and I'm in
>>
File: qstbanner_improved.png (98KB, 786x305px) Image search: [Google]
qstbanner_improved.png
98KB, 786x305px
>>1430761
Made my own "improvements".
>>
>>1432362
Dark.

I like it.
>>
>>1432362
Excellent
>>
>>1421110
Whatever happened to this, I didn't see this thread on friday.
>>
>>1432514
an unexpected visitation from his mother
rescheduled for tomorrow
>>
>>1432514
nvm, different timezones.
>>
File: DOUBLE KING.png (320KB, 667x647px) Image search: [Google]
DOUBLE KING.png
320KB, 667x647px
Just gonna shill this here.
We have Double King Quest starting up again.
>>1412575
>>1432607
So if anyone enjoys playing a sociopath who only cares for crowns, come on down.
>>
>>1432269
It's an interesting dynamic because you want a more centralized state because of the lodesamoney you need to maintain a mech force, but you don't really want a Napoleonic mass army
>>
>>1423079
>>1423092
While I have no delusions that there are mods that visit /qst/, there is at least one mod that I know of that irregularly responds to reports.
>>
File: opopopopopopop.png (260KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
opopopopopopop.png
260KB, 1024x1024px
>>1433081
Psion Academy Quest is back!
>>
File: MQ41.jpg (767KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
MQ41.jpg
767KB, 1500x1500px
>>1433846
New Melancholic Quest up
>>
File: 1494010067379.png (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494010067379.png
128KB, 500x500px
Terrible Quest session begins in 28 minutes!
>>
File: chars.png (1MB, 1101x7696px) Image search: [Google]
chars.png
1MB, 1101x7696px
How many characters do your favorite quests have?
>>
This Quest had terribly shoehorned characters, and a terrible "Write in" option regarding one of these terribly shoehorned characters sent this once-good sequel to a great quest into a nosedive it won't return from.

What quest is this?
>>
>>1434434
What is Mortal Kombat quest?
>>
>>1434434
Yurifags BTFO.
>>
>>1434361
A lot of those seem like background characters.

My quest has a fucktonne of those, but a relatively limited number of real characters, maybe 20 or so. 20 sounds like a lot, but when you consider there's a few different plotlines on the go it really isn't that many.
>>
>>1434524
Some of those are background characters, no doubt. But what is a "real character" exactly? Can you give an example of a minimal amount of story significance and impact of a character for them to be considered "real"?
>>
>>1434530
I'd say a background character is there for flavor, and to develop the world and make it feel more populated. So they have a personality, and they might influence someone's decision but they won't be changing the plot on their own.

Just like a TV show, the 'real' characters are your main cast. The other characters are extras, who are there to provide a bit of a backdrop. Like the main character's buddies at the bar he goes to sometimes. They won't directly change his life, but they might say something that makes him think.

Obviously the boundary between the two is fluid, and a character can graduate background status if they catch the players eye.
>>
>>1434553
By that definition, the list above holds about 60-70 "real" characters.
>>
>>1434361
That's a nice character list you've got there. I've seen better though.
From Ryukusa quest, posted at the start of every thread.
Ryuu Ryukusa is tall at 5' 8"; 6' in her true form. She is fully grown. Lesbian top.
Matagama Kiku is 4' 1” for ever and ever. Lesbian submissive.
Ryuu Akari is 5' 3" and has another few inches to grow. Sexuality is weird, switch, cosplayer.
Ryuu Yui is 6' 3” and will only grow due to circumstances beyond her control. Dyke, switch.
Ryuu Kiki is 5' 6" and is at full growth. Bisexual bottom.
Er Yin Long is the tall at 5' 10" and is fully grown. Lesbian dominant.
Ryuu Jinyuu is 5' 7" but persistently hovers an extra three inches. Straight.
Hinata-hakase is 6' 3". Sexuality is terrifying.
Hidesato is 5' 5". Straight.
Kushinada is 5' 8". Straighter.
Taisho Ryoga is 5' 9". Who knows.
Hyun Chisato is 5' 4” and is fully grown. Lolicon with plausible deniability.
Rie, just Rie, is 8” tall or 5' 5” and is fully cat. Her sexuality is cat.
Hagyu Genso is 12' 5” standing upright. He is by and large gay.
Mizumi Shoko is 7' 2” is fully grown. Bisexual top.
Yuuhi is 4'11” and is fully grown. Yuuhi a cute.
Tokei Isusangi, Inau-kun is 5' 3” and still confused.
Reiha is 5' 5 1/2” and is milfy.
Peta is 3' 2” Peta is \>.</ aka Her Most Imperial Highness Patanjali Piri Yokuhime Kuronogitsune Pa
Detective-san aka Mugon Chujo is fully grown at 5'11” and straight.
Kenji Soomi is 5' 4” and gothic lolita.
Musumi Kanako is 5' 6.5” and is pretty straight.
Hebiki Naoto is 5' 9” and belligerently omnivorous, sexually. You hope only sexually.
Kodachi Umetsume is 5' 4” and fully grown. Practicing asexual.
Melinda Blitzenberg is scattered to the winds and blessed in death.
Toshida Ginka is 5” 3” and fully grown. Turtles have a reputation.
Ryuu Wakaba is a head shorter and also deceased.
Margaret Steinhausen is gratefully dead.
Ryuu Sakumo is dead and spread far and wide.
Ryuu Nabiki is 5' 3” and fully transformed. Embarrassingly straight.
Ryuu Shinju is 4' 11” and fully grown. She is coy, maybe a dodomeki-child.
Ryuu Himeyuri is 5' 5” and is supposedly straight.
Ryuu Fuuta is 5' 6” and slightly less soft.
Kaga Kei is 5' 4” and fully grown. Might be experimental.
Kyubi-san is 6' 3” and fully grown. Hard to say.
>>
>>1434736
>tall at 5'8

Tall? Where? In Loompaland? The Lollipop guild?
>>
>>1434768
It's kinda tall for a female. Manlet memes don't really apply.
>>
>>1434736
Is Ryukusa a smut quest?
>>
File: JadykonhisThrone.jpg (160KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JadykonhisThrone.jpg
160KB, 1200x1600px
Death Among the Stars 75 is up!
>>1434391
>>1434391
>>
>>1434856
I'm gonna assume so. I don't actually read it, I just like to make fun of the ridiculous character list I noticed
>>
File: BH.png (113KB, 361x552px) Image search: [Google]
BH.png
113KB, 361x552px
Bounty hunter quest, aye or nay?
>>
>>1435147
Fuck you
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (69KB, 441x335px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
69KB, 441x335px
Eclipsed Moon Quest Episode 148 is up and live.

>>1435261
>>
>>1423012
He might have actually died of ass cancer at this point.
>>
>>1421536
You mean without the mc becoming a coal burner

god that triggered the fuck out of me, took me right out of the self insert and emurshuns, kills me to this day
>>
>>1435712
>being so /pol/ you can't even imagine a fantastical universe where black people are fine, upstanding individuals worthy of romance
>>
File: 1494117009709.png (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494117009709.png
60KB, 500x500px
Entertaining Drawquest, The Terrible Quest is now on SupTG read it for your entertainment or to catch up and hop in the game.

Although really, you can hop in without catching up. It'll be running again tomorrow. Let me know how much you hate it after just checking out two posts in a reply to this post! Or like it?
>>
>>1435989
>a universe in which nigs don't nig
If their skin is black they're bound to attack. If they weren't agents of the devil in that fiction, then that fictions canonical god wouldn't have made them satan's choice of color.
>>
>>1436008
(Forgot links!)

Episode 1: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1399776/

Ep 2:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1414705/

Ep 3:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1425539/

Ep 4: (In progress, continues tomorrow)
>>1434423
>>
>>1435208
that a nay?
>>
>>1431366
>just write them all in the same voice.

Giving every character a distinct voice without making them exaggerated or cliched can be genuinely hard. Writing advice hasn't been a thing on /qst/ for a long time it seems, if ever, but back on /tg/ this was one of the most often discussed facets of QMing,

>>1432187

I remember a guy doing something like that. It crashed pretty quick. Good luck!

>>1435147
Do you have more to show us than a picture from... Darkest Dungeons, I'm guessing? Any concrete ideas at all?

>>1436008
>>1436017
Why don't you just link to http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=terrible+quest instead? Is it for the same reason that you're trying to advertise a quest after deliberately naming it Terrible Quest?
>>
>>1436029
Look, there's only so much useful advice that exists in the universe.

Here, in the qtg, in /qst/, we're past that. This is total useful advice scarcity in a post-advice world due to absolute useful advice entropy.

What you get in responses are just echoes of the past, remnants.
The event horizon speaks, and on your way to the center of calm armageddon it's saying only fuck you, kill yourself. Thus is world.
>>
Speaking of Exabyte. Anyone know what they're running now? Lost them after samasara quest.
>>
File: demon_hunter_by_n2c-d6t8x75.jpg (336KB, 1024x1596px) Image search: [Google]
demon_hunter_by_n2c-d6t8x75.jpg
336KB, 1024x1596px
Don't mind me, just shilling my scifi monster hunter quest. its got action, humor, and worldbuilding!

>>1436285
>>1436285
>>
test
>>
>>1436068
I just wanted to have a separate link for each episode!

I'm not sure the reason you think I named it terrible quest and the actual reason I named it terrible quest, are exactly the same. XD
>>
How do we resurrect crusty and inspire languid to write again? I don't care if they go to anonkun or even fucking sb, we just need them back. I have chalk and a couple gallons of virgins blood ready to go, someone just tell me what to do.
>>
>>1435208
>>1436104
Shitposting. Shitposting never changes.

>>1436017
>>1436372
This is the sort of stuff that should be included in your thread, not in your advertisement of it.
>>1436068
>>1436372
I think he meant linking to the search terms for your archives will simplify matters rather than having your lurkers have to follow each one.
>>
The Terrible Quest runs in 10 minutes!

>>1434423
>>
>>1436454
This doesn't seem terrible at all
>>
File: civ_chart.png (2MB, 720x2259px) Image search: [Google]
civ_chart.png
2MB, 720x2259px
The sad thing is that one of the most creative posts on this board is being ignored.

>>1418429
>>
>>1436740
Thanks! Yah, there are fun drawings and good adventure.

I don't have many players currently but I think that's due more to there being few people joining new stuff at this time of year.

Even my favorite quests are getting a lot fewer people. I think it's the end of the school year or something.

Also since I went 4 whole episodes with just two players that makes it feel harder to join for new players perhaps, like they'd have to catch up on too much, I think.

But the truth is anyone can just hop in and it's pretty easy. I try to mention that in every advertisement.
>>
>>1436800
Psion Academy Quest is back again
>>
Reminder that appealing to dick will always bring more success than any effort to write well.

Your choices are to die of starvation or die of cancer.
>>
Is anyone else having problems posting on this board?
>>
>>1436910
I was earlier, couldn't post to my own thread. Then had to go through further verification to prove I wasn't a bot, it's a 4chan problem right now
>>
>>1436914
Not giving me extra verification steps, small posts work large posts don't.
>>
>>1437083
I had the same thing happen to me earlier. I got the infamous 'connection error' message when I tried to post my long reply. I had to break it up into 2 posts.
>>
>>1436910
Sup. Same problem as >>1437083
I've already canned my session today because of this horseshit, so you're definitely not alone.
>>
>>1437083
Have you tried using the original form instead of some inline reply box?
>>
>>1437105
....Okay, that asked me for Robot Verification and I could post after additional verification.
>>
>>1436862
Man the publishing industry is even worse. All (most) publishers want their onboard editors to enforce a "movie-likeness" in their author's works so if they get popular they'll have a chance (not a guarantee) to get picked up and made into a movie or series or whatever.
Now, this doesn't sound so bad, as good editing techniques for dialogue and framing of settings are similar enough. The problem is they don't know where to stop the sheer ruination of something that could be just fine on its own. IE: It's really boring to read books that aren't new literature at all. Books that've been edited into dirt, soulless dry crumbs of whatever they were before. There's not even a guarantee the over-edited slop was actually anything good before, but the end product sucks enough cocky cock to ensure that if the writer had any original intent that it's fucking gone.

Shit's so crisp and primmed up you'll never ever know if it was good or if it's really just third parties trying to save face until they get "The One" that catapults their work history portfolio from just garbage to profitable garbage. And this is just one small part of the fiction publishing industry, the rest has it just as bad in their own highly specific disfavorable ways.

Also, porn is never going to become unpopular. Also, writing well is a meme. Also, people choose cancer over starvation every day by stuffing their primary facefuck port with shitty food.

Longue durée cancer!
>>
>>1437155
Can confirm but it still asks for robot verification on every update. The quick reply still refuses to work.
>>
>QD 10 minutes late
panic
>>
>>1437522
PANIC
>>
>>1430917
....stares at the clock....
>>
File: huddle.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
huddle.png
11KB, 300x300px
Amateur Goblin Hunter Quest is under new ownership in earnest. It is a serviceable drawquest about being small and sometimes brave.

>>1438032
>>
Would anyone recommend the new Persona quest? Is it worth it?
>>
>>1438085

Probably not.
>>
>>1438085
>Persona
Lol..

Play some SMT, kid.
>>
>>1438134
I do but how many good SMT quests are their currently?
>>
>>1438155
Nice excuse, Personage.
>>
>>1438170
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: Not amused.png (1MB, 1447x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Not amused.png
1MB, 1447x1080px
WHERE THE FUCK IS CAPS OF RAM SHITTY QUEST JIMMY BOY
>>
>>1438203
Hopefully dead. If you want a Worm clone, go to SpaceBattles.
>>
>>1438205
too late, I'm invested in capes of rain city.

I got 2 different versions of art of the main character out of the /tg/ drawthreads...

>>1438203
I KNOW RIGHT?
>>
>>1438155
1 but it barely runs.

See
>>1421966
>>
Someone give me fairly well written quests that are completed so I can get out of this slump that all my favorite quests dying along with their qms, sometimes literally, put me in. Thanks in advance
>>
>>1438286
>Someone give me fairly well written quests
Ok sure give me a-

>that are completed
Oh. That's a bit harder.
>>
File: 2.jpg (646KB, 892x890px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
646KB, 892x890px
An update on the Paladin of Avalon is up!
https://fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/30-A-hero-should-only-be-one/XFMpzuaivwm87CH6K
We're rebels now
>>
I like Star vs. Quest
>>
>>1438286
Does infinite hiatus count as completion?
Banished, Hellborn, Homeless Mutant, Totemist.

If not here's some done ones:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Vedibere
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com
/archive.html?searchall=Shadow+Quest+
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=abdal
(this ones old enough to be considered as finished as could be... I'm only including it because of the players.)
Dead King's Quest is another but I can't be arsed to get it.

Each are given value of "fairly well written." Autism non-negotiable.
>>
>>1438364
those are the exact dead quests I still haven't gotten over
>>
>>1438346
Nobody cares about your shitty fucking fan-fiction quest.
>>
>>1438467
I also like Star Vs. Quest.
>>
>>1437201
>>>/lit/
>>
>>1438286
Hero Quest Rena
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Hero%20Quest%20Rena
>>
File: 1394768433846.png (363KB, 600x950px) Image search: [Google]
1394768433846.png
363KB, 600x950px
>>1438502

I still have all of the old, dank memes.
>>
test
>>
File: 1424283500604.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1424283500604.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
What does it mean when players don't talk to each other, discuss decisions, or theories, and don't directly challenge votes or provide reasoning to shy their vote is best to try and sway others?
>>
>>1439091
At best, it means there is a lack of controversy. At worst, it means there is a lack of enthusiasm.

Higher stakes or a wider variety of options might help.
>>
>>1439091
>votes are different, but no discussion
it is either assumed that the QM will just take whichever ones are not mutually exclusive, or the choice is clearly about arbitrary preference and the players know it, so there's no point arguing because it will essentially be memeposting.

>votes are same, no discussion
Either it was a nobrainer "choice" and you fucked up, or you are pleasantly surprised that the players are unexpectedly united on some matter of principle.

>no theories/discussion
that can sometimes mean that it doesn't feel like there's a POINT: that even if they figure it out, the effort involved is not worth the amount of freedom you will give them to influence the future plot points. That's not to say that you should give them write-in only options, but more in how choices and player participation is framed. Write-in only is a trap that more easily encourages people to define meaningless tasks like the exact wording of "hello" and what pose you make while saying it, which takes away focus from more impactful choices.
>>
File: 1484467815849.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1484467815849.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>Exalted Quest tomorrow
Woo
>>
>>1439103
>How choices are framed
Can you elaborate? I know my lurkers come out of the woodwork when I have a stroke of genius with a prompt, but I actually have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
File: Drawing (1).jpg (63KB, 575x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing (1).jpg
63KB, 575x1052px
" It's like Steel Ball Run but way fucking worse"- Me

"I'd rather use Anonkun than play this"- Anyone who has played this

"This type of humor died in 2014"- Jesus

" Go play Star vs. Quest instead"- Me

>>1439096
>>
>>1439216
> I actually have no idea what I'm doing.
nobody does

in a general sense, it's how the writing implies what kind of choice you're asking from the player. The clearest example I can think of is:

"I think slavery sucks, what about you?"
>I agree
>I disagree
>I think you're generalizing too much, not every slavery is chattel
>Can we focus on the slavers trying to capture us right now?

let's ignore how it's a bad choice in general. This kind of buildup implies that the players make a dialogue choice. Even if you removed the prompts and just put write-in only, they would naturally answer in dialogue form. Too much of this also implies that players mostly control how the player talks rather than acts.
>>
>>1439297
Can't say I agree. There's nothing wrong with talking, especially when it's used to characterize and drive events forward. I get what you mean though, when the dialogue never seems to have consequences.
>>
>>1439311
I'm not saying that dialogue itself is bad, but that writing style can frame the choice to ask for dialogue from players, whatever kind of prompt list you put in.
>>
Just gonna shill this here.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1376174/
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1411449/
Pretty good so far. Third thread is up.
>>
So I've just gotten into making quest threads a few weeks ago. I like to think that I'm a pretty okay writer, and I try my best to make the quests fun and interesting. But it seems like a lot of people start following my quest at first, but when I have to leave and then come back to continue, I only get a single response, maybe two if I'm lucky, all evening. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure how to keep players coming back, or how to hook in new players when doing a quest that I've already started running.
>>
>>1440943
Do you have a twitter for announcements and a consistent schedule?
>>
>>1441043
No, I'm not that big of a GM just yet. I just want to know why people keep abandoning my quests
>>
>>1440943
>Am I doing something wrong?
Yes, you're running your quest in a graveyard instead of an actually living website with a built-in notification system and a way for the players to follow QMs.
>>
>>1441089
I'm afraid I don't understand
>>
>>1441109
This place, /qst/, is a graveyard where 4chan's quests have been sent to die a slow death by the idiotic mods. There is no influx of fresh blood, there is no way to advertise your quest properly and get it to be seen by potential new players. All atop of the usual problems of having to set up additional means of player communication like twitter. Together, these issues have turned /qst/ into a pretty terrible place to run quests at the moment, far worse than /tg/ when they were allowed there and of course even more terrible compared to just a thematically fitting board.
The best advise to give to a new QM right now is "do not run your quest here". You will have more chances to be noticed and to build an audience on Akun. Akun is short for anonkun.com or, like it's called now due to the admin's terrible taste in domain names, fiction.live. Its format is very different from standard imageboard threads and it has some... controversial design decisions and 'features", but in general the site's a much, MUCH better place to run a quest than /qst/ is.
>>
>>1441153
Yeah, my brother told me to look up anonkun, and so far it looks pretty intimidating, but something I could get used to. I'll probably try running a quest on there and see how it goes, work with the formatting and such. Thank you for your help, good sir.
>>
>>1441186
No problem. The site's really not as scary as it looks, you'll get used to it in no time.
But for the love of god, please use the dark theme.
Good luck.
>>
>>1441088
>>1441186
Well, a lack of consistent communication with players you do have makes it easy for them to abandon your quest. Twitter's just one way to make it easier to know when your QM is running or not.

Outside of knowing what quest you run and reading through it to figure out any details that may be specific to your style of GMing this is the... barest of advice. Post your quest?

For Akun make sure to flag your quest as having potential for smut, too. It doesn't actually have to have it anywhere or have the potential to have it, and you can in fact ignore the idea entirely. But having it open will bait more players in if you don't mind having players that are really only there for a sexual reward to minimum effort input. In my experience Akun is an okay place to quest but its chat leaves imageboard like conversation lacking. If you don't mind not having that kind of discussion it's a nice place to run. Fundamentally, although I have done no research upon this subject in any reputable regard, I feel you are more likely to get players there than here with the same amount of effort for the same kind of content.

And absolutely follow anon's advice of using the dark theme. Fucking please.
>>
>>1441257
>if you don't mind having players that are really only there for a sexual reward to minimum effort input
Why in the world wouldn't he. They will derail the conversations, try to derail any choice toward the smut options, and shitpost in chat because the QM is a liar. I wouldn't even blame them.
If you don't plan to have any smut, just state as much. If you don't mind it but it's by far not the main focus of the quest, just state as much. "plotbeforesmut" is a very common tag.
>>
>>1441292
Yes, yes, quite.
Now keep playing that quest that promises smut but never delivers.
Good, good...
>>
>trying to read through orc warlord quest at the recommendation of a anon from here
>Starts out strong, liking it
>get about 50 threads in before getting frustrated and stopping because the quest was overtaken by smutfags who only care about getting the PC laid as much as possible

What are some good quests to read through while waiting for good QMs to come out of their slumber?
>>
>>1441355
[shilling]Paladin of Avalon[/shilling]
But really, I genuinely consider it to be a very good quest.

Also, Promises pf Power should last you some time and it's in no risk of devolving into smut. So much so that it's become an inside joke.
>>
>>1441355
What are your preferences?

>oh, just "good"

No.
>>
>>1441355
Try Sleeping Gods.
>>
>>1441355

It could be interesting if a Quest made sexual contact something to be feared. Joker had a lot of eligible girls (including at least two who were craving the dick) but the commitment involved made players flee.
>>
>>1436910
It's not letting me post in my own thread either. I hit post and it says 100% then the red connection error. Tried restarting computer and wifi to no effect but I can post from my phone just fine on the same wifi
>>
>>1441831
Joker Quest players are a bit of an outlier. They are a weird bunch.
>>
File: 1489031782459.gif (2MB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1489031782459.gif
2MB, 500x625px
>>1440943

>but when I have to leave and then come back to continue, I only get a single response, maybe two if I'm lucky,

Did you expect people to sit around waiting all that time? I don't know which quest you're talking about so I don't know if you're guilty of this, but I've seen it as a disturbingly common symptom of /qst/ QMs that they post a new thread, sometimes an update or two, and then fuck off for several hours to continue later that day.

Now, I know that /qst/ is slow enough to make that possible, but that does not make it acceptable. If you can't find it in yourself to give enough of a shit to run a proper full-length session for your brand new quest, why should the players?

>>1441088
>No, I'm not that big of a GM just yet. I just want to know why people keep abandoning my quests

Even worse. You're not just getting abandoned by the players, you're actively shaking them off! If your schedule isn't consistent and you don't have a twitter for players to follow, how exactly DO you imagine them having any chance of catching the quest at all? They don't even know when it's going to run!

Players are actual people, and if you don't make the effort to accommodate them then they're sure as hell not going to make any efforts to follow you.

You could follow anon's advice and move to akun, but honestly? If you don't start doing the most basic things, the things so basic it's on the first page of the QTG OP pastebin that you obviously haven't cast a single glance at yet, then akun is going to shit you out as well.

Shape the fuck up.
>>
Reminder that QMs are entitled to nothing but contempt and if you think you deserve anything else for your time you're wrong.
>>
>>1441355
define good. You're going to need to be a bit more specific than "no smut"
>>
>>1442096
That's 100% true.

Ages ago an anon said they loved my world.

Entirely and factually undeserved. Or perhaps love is an inherent undeserving thing, like sheer dumb luck.
I keep the screenshot to this day, as a reminder of a bygone era.
>>
>>1442237

I'm back
>>
>>1441831
No you see any waifu taken out to pound town would immediately have to be buried three threads later

Yui died because of that non canon smut I'm jacking that
>>
File: aztec butts.jpg (187KB, 1228x2048px) Image search: [Google]
aztec butts.jpg
187KB, 1228x2048px
>>1427746
>Exaltedfag is MIA since mid april.

Kept you waiting, huh.
>>
>>1442430
>Several sorceresses made fun of Huemac for his inability to get women who were fat enough. Huemac then had sex with them.

Wew
>>
>>1442478
>he demanded that they provide him with women who had buttocks at least four hand-spans wide.
I can respect a man with good taste who knows what he wants.
>>
File: Raven Guard marine.jpg (33KB, 247x400px) Image search: [Google]
Raven Guard marine.jpg
33KB, 247x400px
Chapter Master Quest is up.
>>1442668
>>1442668
>>1442668
>>
File: 1492745099414.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492745099414.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>QM ends a thread because no participation
>Lurkers burst out of the walls with excuses
>>
>>1434423

Terrible Quest in 30 minoots.
>>
Has anybody ever seen rolz.org before?

I was looking for a simple RNG+notepad program and I randomly found this. It has a chat room format with built in wiki support and dice roller.
>>
File: centauress_by_s_o_l_l_a-d2yxcvi.jpg (47KB, 604x800px) Image search: [Google]
centauress_by_s_o_l_l_a-d2yxcvi.jpg
47KB, 604x800px
An update in the Paladin of Avalon is up!
https://fiction.live/stories/The-Paladin-of-Avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/30-A-hero-should-only-be-one/XFMpzuaivwm87CH6K
A daughter of the storm ought not to hide from the open sky
>>
>>1441153
Brutal, but truth. This just isn't a good place to run anymore.

Disagree with >>1441257 suggestion to tag as smut, however, even if you won't have it due to what >>1441292 said- players WILL be pissed off if you dont at least tag 'plotbeforesmut'. That said, there ARE some good smutless quests on Akun with a decently sized audience (20-40), amd I know even some of the regulars complain, so just being upfront about no smut might work out fine.
>>
>>1438514
Shame Hero Quest: Shining Star is dead. It was a pretty loose sequel anyway.
>>
>>1442968
All lurkers should be shot.
>>
>>1444313
what if I'm lurking just until I catch up?
>>
>>1444326
Then you're not in the live thread, are you?

If you are, why? I don't know why you'd read something without knowing the context.
>>
>>1444350
I keep it open while I catch up

and I mean like
>thread started 4 hours ago
>still going while i catch up on whats happening
>>
File: no bully.png (491KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
no bully.png
491KB, 833x696px
>>1444313
Don't bully the lurkers. They are beautiful creatures of nature.
>>
>>1444464
More like beautiful creatures of slowing threads to a crawl
>>
>>1444464
Lurkers only get a pass if they do reviews or shill the quest. Or draw.
>>
>>1444531
I shill and I get drawthreads to make art
>>
>>1444532
You're excused. Your lurker friends however will be lined up against the wall and shot.

Enjoy the lead borne crimson rainshadows of these heathen scum, comrade.
>>
>>1444535
can I shoot them a little bit too?

can I? can I? PLEASE???
>>
>>1444540
Sure.

Realistically speaking, it's not like we'll notice all the lurkers being dead anyways. When threads die from participation lacking there just won't be any anons with excuses.
I suppose it's just as well.
>>
>>1444540
>Namefag
Never mind, we can just line him up too
>>
>>1444579
I have never understood the hate for namefags...
>>
>>1444691
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>1444691
Because you look like an attention seeking shitstain who can only post when their words are attributed to a name. Whether you like it or not, your name is a brand, and whoever think it doesnt matter in /qst/ forget namefags and tripfags persists past single threads, unlike thread ids
>>
What are the longest-running quests? On 4chan or elsewhere.
>>
>>1444696
but why is that bad?

I have been in this thread since it's beginning. nobody has noticed or cared until >>1444579
>>
>>1444706
Everyone has noticed or cared but you haven't been obnoxious enough to be worth whining at until recently.
>>
>>1444718
and nobody has told me why its a bad thing yet.
>>
>>1444722
Someone just fucking explained it to you but you presumably glazed over the post because it hurt your feelings.
>>
>>1444724
nope, they just said my name was a brand.

nothing wrong with that.
there is nothing wrong with persistence either.

I didn't gloss over anything. he simply said things he thought were negative that really weren't.
>>
>>1444728
You are literally, genuinely, virtually, actually, hypothetically, unironically, retarded.
>>
>>1444734
and you have devolved into name-calling.

have I hurt your feelings?
>>
>>1444735
I am not joking, not shitposting, not pretending, not being ironic, not being unironically ironic, when I say that you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>1444736
or your side of this debate has run out of legitimacy and you've devolved into name-calling.
>>
>>1444739
Imagine if you had more than half a brain to think with?
>>
>>1444741
see, now you're just being salty.

and to me, that's funny.
>>
>>1444743
>salty
Oh, okay, I see why you're like this.

You're underage, aren't you?
>>
>>1444744
nope.
I do like to try modern vernacular from time to time.
>>
>>1444750
Go to bed, kid.
>>
>>1444754
yeah, someone's grumpy that they lost

admittedly, I don't particularly need to keep posting. however, your irritation amuses me.
>>
>>1444756
*Sheathes katana with an audible click*

I'm afraid the winner of this debate is... me.

*You open your eyes in shock and then slide into two parts, blood spraying from the open wounds*
>>
>>1444762
"a katana, really?!? the gypsy insisted it was going to be an assegai."
>says the half of me with a functional mouth before expiring in a pool of spilled blood and bile
>>
>>1444772
ごめんなさい
>>
File: 1462120673859.jpg (25KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
1462120673859.jpg
25KB, 429x297px
>>
>>1444774
*Unsheathes katana*

Don't you dare make implications about my sexuality again, unless you want to end up like the namefag.
>>
File: 1493918014536.jpg (128KB, 879x874px) Image search: [Google]
1493918014536.jpg
128KB, 879x874px
>>1444756
>>
>>1444776
The gun is a barbarian's weapon, and a coward's escape.
>>
File: xirself.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
xirself.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>1444778
>implications about my sexuality
Did you just assume the namefag's gender!?
>>
>>1444784
I recognise only Man and Woman, as G*d (pbuh) intended.
>>
>>1444696
But it doesn't matter. In another board, maybe, sure, anon rules and namefagging is obnoxious but qst is literally about qsts. They're a sustained activity by specific people over time, the majority of which you need to recognize somehow and the non-qm majority of which will repeatedly be reading the same quests and participating in the same discussions. And every QM needs a name so people can know who they're talking to, then off-quest thread ask for feedback on their quest and participate in discussions about their quest.

Thread IDs might change per thread, but they're as good as a name anyway and given theyre consistent anyone with a specific writing style is recognizable anyway with a smidgeon of effort. It's the same people in the same thread talking about the same things.

When you complain about namefags in qst you just sound silly and like you've completely misunderstood the medium.
>>
>>1444789
*Looks you right in the eyes*

Hey, buddy? Do me a favour.

Stop posting.
>>
>>1444790
i would, but then my players would complain.
>>
>>1444797
Heh, well, you're going to have to disappoint them.

*Punches you right in the fucking throat*

Don't post.
>>
yeah this is the qtg I missed haha
>>
>>1444781
I am proud to say I own neither a fedora nor a trilby. I own a sensible black felt Stetson that I wear only on occasions that warrant it. my neck is unbearded(though my chin isn't) and the closest thing I own to a katana is a cheap wall-hanger cavalry saber.

>>1444784
straight, white, male.
with the correct anatomy and everything.

>>1444785
now now, gender is a spectrum.

>>1444790
>>1444799
man are you STILL grumpy?
>>
>>1444804
これは何ですか?

お化け?

*魔法使いを投げる*

消える!
>>
File: 1493918014536.jpg (129KB, 879x895px) Image search: [Google]
1493918014536.jpg
129KB, 879x895px
>>1444804
>>
>>1444820
better, and surprisingly quick.

the weather never calls for the overcoat though. lowest low all year was 58 degrees.

whats that pointy thing in his ear?
>>
File: noice.png (100KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
100KB, 241x207px
>>1444820
noice
>>
>>1444830
Do you refuse to face me, ghost?

Are you a coward even in death?
>>
>>1442275

Uh, wow, I didn't even notice that. That's unfortunate. Cybele and Alura died too, so that's 3 for 3.
>>
>>1444834
When are we getting another thread, JQOP?
>>
>>1444830
>>1444820
oh, and due to the nature of the stetson to tip it you have to grasp it from the top, thumb in the hollow we can see in the pic, fore-finger in the space between the lips on the top, and remaining fingers in the hollow on the other side.

tipping it like that will just bend the brim.

>>1444833
I don't speak moon runes, as far as google could tell me that was the Unesco website
>>
>>1444841
Yeah of course, I wouldn't expect one of such simple mind as you to read such a beautiful and complex language as Nihongo.

However, the events written in it are considered canon. Please adhere to it.
>>
>>1444835
Silly anon, that can't be JQOP. He'd have had far more dashes - like so.
>>
>>1444843
nah, part of a challenge is being sure the challenged party understands whats going on.
>>
>>1444804
>sensible black felt stetson
I'm really having trouble deciding if you're being facetious or not
>>
File: 20170510_110138.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_110138.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>1444895
they're still acceptable as part of formal business attire where I live.

as well as funerals and fancy dress
>>
Namefagging is retarded unless you're a QM who actually produces quality content.

Like myself.
>>
File: 1493918014536.jpg (199KB, 659x696px) Image search: [Google]
1493918014536.jpg
199KB, 659x696px
>>1444969
>>
File: 1494272123963.jpg (29KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494272123963.jpg
29KB, 396x396px
>>1444969
>>
>>1444969
Here's a free (You) where I pretend I am smug motherfucker that outmaneuvered you by stating that your post is bait in my post, but in reality I still fell for it, giving you the attention you want instead of just ignoring it like a reasonable person.

I don't have a 'This is bait' picture though so pretend I posted the same thing as the idiot above me.
>>
File: 1494427798965.jpg (101KB, 659x689px) Image search: [Google]
1494427798965.jpg
101KB, 659x689px
>>1445026
>>
>>1445037
do you run a quest SWAn?
>>
>>1445026

Well if ironically biting the bait is still biting the bait, then didn't you bite their ironic bait by satirizing their responses?

I guess you replied to me instead of them which gives you a level of buffer between their satisfaction from your response.

I think we need to throw up a straw poll.
>>
>>1445212
I've begun, schemes will be set in motion, and at the end of the month, Florida may be brought to its knees. welcome to red zone before it turns red.
>>
>>1445037
dude, this level of speed and quality.

do you run draw-quests?(or whatever they're called) cause I think you'd be pretty good at them.
>>
>>1445045
Bastard's Boars, most Saturdays. NBS too.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-29-01h40m32s179.png (844KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-29-01h40m32s179.png
844KB, 1280x720px
>>1421994
Sadly

I still entertain the unreasonable hope that Crusty picks the quest back up again
>>
>>1445458
me too.
>>
File: Drawing (9).jpg (49KB, 1055x572px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing (9).jpg
49KB, 1055x572px
>>1444642

It's good this time okay
>>
testing post stability ffs
>>
>>1445751
copy-pasta something long, it might still be a bit fucked. it is over on /tg/.
>>
Does anyone know if archived.moe supports phrase searching?

ie if I search "random shit" is there any way to get the archive to search for the phrase "random shit" and not do a wildcard search for all posts that have either "random" or "shit" in them?
>>
>>1445778
I'm just gonna rapid-fire garbage from old QTGs.

Suspicious characters are easy to make if you have another character who is verifiable.
If you have a character who is 100% trustworthy, the best way to make a suspicious character is to have a factual occurrence that the factual character and suspicious character disagree on.

In short: make the character suspicious by making them untrustworthy. Of course this is only recommended if they are actually untrustworthy.

Conflicting information from other sources regarding the suspicious guy in question? Like say you have two NPC's the PC considers 100% trustworthy, and they say two contradicting things regarding suspicious guy, that's an indication that somewhere along the line information has been manipulated.

When they're introduced could help, or stuff pertaining to there backstory. Give them possible vague connections to antagonists, things like being from the same area, similar features, looks/powers/resources that are too like the antagonist, have them know things they shouldn't normally be able to.

The best way I have found to foster suspicion about a given character is to have byplay in the background. One of the things people always see in my descriptions of rooms where there is more than one character is that characters interact with one another. They don't just
stand there, or become nonexistent - they move about, they talk, and by maintaining this 'air of realism' you can develop the character's awareness of what they are like when he's not specifically paying attention to them.
THEN you have them do something off color. Someone who habitually gets his tea, sits down and picks up a book doesn't. Someone who is always gregarious, suddenly isn't. Someone who always politely stands by and asks something pertinent, waits nervously. etc.
The more life you give to the background of what is going on, the more potential for shit to go down there is, be it suspicion, confusion, weirdness.
>>
>>1445930
That could be pretty bad itself, especially if the response is going to be a hard to verify, something the players can't readily prove as wrong but is still suspicious. It be easy to say the NPC started making mistakes the further he went in, a sort of house of cards kind of thing, one thing sent everything else tumbling down.

Keep to one or two killer artifacts per game. More if it's a game about assassination or avoiding killer artifacts. It helps if they have beneficial effects as well as detrimental ones, utilize unreliable narrator techniques JUST A LITTLE, and have those around him take notice eventually.

Get the players used to the idea of using a variety of items and never hesitating to try new stuff.
You can do this by limiting ammo, durability, or requiring them to sell/unload all items at certain intervals. Side effects can come in the form of minor inconveniences or humor segments, foreshadowing later stuff. Once the players are used to the idea of not using one solution for everything, THEN you can start putting in more dangerous side effects in exchange for more
powerful items.
>>
>>1445935
Now, the main problem here is that by this time, your audience might not be the same audience you started with, and you may have just wasted all your time getting this far to get the same general result.

Want to know why Joker Quest is great? Everything is decaying and crumbling: The Quest is set in a city that never really recovered from a generation-defining disaster six years ago. We spend most of the time in the damaged parts of the city, which is basically this zone they never got around to fixing.

The red world is also an exceedingly morbid place. The whole thing reminds me of Stygia from Wraith the Oblivion, which I think the OP has mentioned as one of the inspirations. It's a violent, gloomy hell-realm where terrible things can and have happened.

People are also generally horrible to one another, and there's this air of fatalism to everything. There's never positive motivations for anything. There's a whole caste of Players based around selfish and possessive love, where love means getting everything you ever wanted from another person.

Effectively, it's a universe that's ordered by vengeance, denial, and despair. It's the perfect balance of concentrated woe.
>>
>>1445941
That poster is so ridiculously counter-intuitive in what they are saying.
He could've just said it simpler with "It's the journey that counts, not the destination," but he'd still be sideways. There's no narrative journey without fear or paranoia, there's no "cute" way to take advantage of inconsistent player decisions, and failure is always explored in quests as the reality of wasting IRLQM time when more thoughtful & critical choices would lead to more narrative exploration.

It's bundled with the idea that one should expect and accept failure at some level from all their own choices -and otherwise- whether they prepare for the issue or not, it's an invitation of apathy for narrative.

The problem with the mindset is that it sets the idea of adversity as a narrative goal, rather than structure for narrative. It's great for novels but amounts to little in questing. It's saying "I'd like them to perceive their failure as character growth, while they are failing, not after they've genuinely grown above that careless failure with their choices.", And that's unrealistic. Complex personalities don't adjust so easily, and especially not when the root of that personality is a multitude of suggestions over the course of a couple or several dozen threads of discourse.
That only ever makes sense for the narrative in the rare moment that the players know why their choices were insufficient or meandering/belligerent of critical thought, because otherwise it's not a wholesome mindset for entertainingly role-playing a protagonist.

Obviously the post that he was responding to contains the contextual reasons he said all that >which shouldn't be missing from that image, and it's true that quests should almost never be treated as games to win/lose because it simply wouldn't make sense for a story to work that way. That's correct and part of the fundamental nature of entertaining stories. But taken alone those ideas are self-destructive to the narrative process of quests, and they hold unrealistic expectations of player behavior on a role-playing centric board or anywhere else where people will regularly see a protagonists' failure as a failing of their own (which they should if it made sense), and that can often be an accurate feeling when the onus of battle decisions or choices of companions had been a bad call on the players' end.

That will happen. It's a must and an absolute, but it's often not narrative adversity- it's the failure state of player carelessness, and it usually doesn't add to the narrative unless it's as circumstances stated in the previous text wall.

The following isn't highly related to that post, but it has a great deal to do with the "winning" aspects of quests.

The real issue is when winning becomes an complete obsession because that's the most selfish and greedy a player can be in a collective game. It often happens in PnP games as well.
>>
>>1445947
"I have to win my way, I want to go for the coolest option regardless of any others' thoughts, I want this specific character to be romantic with us and will drown out others needlessly, I want this or that character to suffer as it will add to their development and I will support unpositive decisions specifically for this goal, I don't want others to have X and will shun them passive aggressively, I want to shut out this person who disagreed with me, I want to troll for my personal entertainment by preying on others' frustrations, I want the characters' choices to most closely reflect my own ways of thinking despite the differences in experience, I want the plot to progress the way I think it should rather than the way the QM and other players decided, I want to be carefree when making highly consequential choices that will change the character truly, I want my specific kind of fun at the expense of others' decisions."
These are the horrible and amorphously depraved obsessions that deserve to be considered Anti-Quest/Anti-Collective Story mindsets.

All of them are variations on the mentalities of arrogant manchildren obsessing over their personal desires while being filled with apathy for the narrative formed by the interaction and entertainment of the other participants in the journey of the protagonist. They are genuinely selfish personalities that passively or directly deprive others of the same kind of entertainment they're trying to enjoy themselves, and that kind of selfish obsessiveness is worthless for quests.

Basically, if your players act like that, tell them to git gud or faff off; they're not contributing anything meaningful to the process. Or you could stop taking internet games so seriously since the only attitude adjustments that can solve these problems are players deciding to be highroadians, but they're all fucktards anyways so it doesn't matter.

Well the chernobyl qtg thing in breaker is still actually getting talked about? How very obsessive of anons...
Someone asked about the atomic bombs incident in Breaker Quest, an anon replied to it calling it tasteless and saying "the next thing he'll say is that magical girls caused Chernobyl," because he didn't enjoy the reference or the idea of it or any combination of opinions, which I felt was silly itself.
So I felt like responding in kind with "the shadow council did that one in order to kill off a certain magical girl." As a stupid joke on how silly their seriousness for breakers atomic bombs reference was.
...And then it got treated like a serious attempt at deception after another anon questioned about it. Which was entertaining on its own. And now I guess people keep on it for some reason? How ridiculously silly you are, and I tip my enlightened fedora to you m'fellow questers. Stop getting trolled so easy you big babies.
>>
>>1420485
>What parts of your quest do you enjoy writing the most? Why?

Confrontations and secret reveals.
>>
>>1445952
But Quests, like all other game-based narratives (e.g. TTRPGs), have the possibility of failure written into their very DNA. Players know they can fail and die miserably. They know that if they plan poorly enough, make enough enemies, or make enough mistakes, they can die. Not just in some dramatic sacrifice at the end of Act 5, but right there in Act 1 to some goblin. It's written into the underlying rules of the form. The QM never has to make good on that threat, never has to kill or mangle a character for players to know that they COULD die. It's not just an illusory effect, like when Kirk goes down to a planet and is maybe going to get killed by a lizard man. If the MC of a Quest fucks up badly enough, he really will die. End of story. Even if it's the prologue.

Why are you people looking at Quests in terms of losing and winning and games?
Quests shouldn't be about getting 100% completion and unlocking every single waifu in a secret harem ending on your save file. You shouldn't participate in a quest if that's the only reason. Quests are quests. They're about the journey, not the end. If you have fun in a Quest thread, if it makes you feel something; anger, excitement, surprise, joy, anything, its a good quest. So what if you didn't get the waifu you wanted, or shit, if the MC dies (not that I've ever seen that happen)?

That means the journey is over. It doesn't mean you lost. It means that the Quest has reached its conclusion. That's it. Quests aren't vidya. They're an adventure, a collective story.
That's why there are no save states. That part of the story is written. Didn't like the result? Tough shit.
It's like some people just see quests as a series of encounters for them to get a "DOUBLE S RANK GREAT WORK" on. They're not, or at least shouldn't be.

Something bad happens in a quest? Bad rolls? Maybe a poor decision by the questers? That's not a failure. That's called adversity. That's what makes for a good story. That's what makes things exciting, interesting. That's simply one more event in the adventure. It's drama, it's plot progression, it's a twist. You didn't mess up.

The QM didn't mess up. And some fucking random number generator certainly didn't mess up. That's just where the story was meant to go.

Save states? Did Hercules have save states? When he killed his family, did the ancient Greeks throw up their hands and say "Oh shit, better fucking reload?" No. When it turned out that the Green Knight couldn't be killed by decapitation, did Gawain just restart Camelot? No. That was the springboard for an adventure. A great fucking romp that was told for centuries. And that's what a Quest is.
_________

two whole posts didn't make it through and posting is taking fucking forever
worthless 4chan pass shitty bargain bin asian moot ded fucking board argh
>>
>>1445930
>>1445935
>>1445941
>>1445947
>>1445952
seems to be working.

>>1445959
the parts I like reading are small encounters, name-drops, and reveals

the more offhand the better.

>>1445963
>two whole posts didn't make it through and posting is taking fucking forever
>worthless 4chan pass shitty bargain bin asian moot ded fucking board argh
or not.
well damn.
>>
StarCraft Quest: Chau Sara 1
>>1442669
>>
Cultivation Quest, yay or nay?
>>
I need something good to binge read for a while. What are some of your favorite quests, preferably long and/or finished? Links to an archive would be appreciated, but not necessary.
>>
>>1446591
What do you like?
>>
>>1446602
Guess I shouldda mentioned that. Nothing too meta or two magical realmy, please, but other than that I'm fine with it as long as it's good or ends up good after a bit.
>>
>>1446591
>Long
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=valen+quest

It's not light reading. It's great if you like immense world building and paying close attention to details. Overall much more enjoyable to read as an archive than play live, since you never have to be responsible for the terrible things you see other people voting for.

Yes, I am still mad about Clarity.
>>
File: Drive.jpg (39KB, 580x322px) Image search: [Google]
Drive.jpg
39KB, 580x322px
So how exactly do you go on about making a silent protagonist?
How would you make the character experience an emotion, say, a perpetual feeling of anger, without writting it like you're self-inserting your own emotions?
Do you just piss the players off so they can express their anger with the main character?
How would a silent character, who is NOT controlled by me, is supposed to express his anger?
>>
>>1446672
>So how exactly do you go on about making a silent protagonist?

Just don't. They suck. It might be interesting to play as someone who is literally mute but mute people can still emote where as a silent protag is just a robot.
>>
>>1446657
> 60 threads
> long
I mean, that's okay, but I was aiming for stuff 100+ a la Banished or something
>>
>>1446619
>sincere recommendation
Sleeping Gods
Deniable Assets
Maverick Hunter
Broken Sky Online
Lessons in Knighthood
Northern Beasts

>"Probably" recommendation
Oversized Weapon
Hyperdimensional Dwarf Fortress
Holy Sword
Dungeon Life
Pandora
Bladebound Retainer
Devil Summoner: London

>I dare you recommendations(due to various forms of infamy)
Attack on Pokemon Hunter
Princess Guard
Magical Girl Noir
>>
>>1446716
oh. well. most of these are 20-50 threads I think. Things get a bit muddled with qst's longer thread sizes.
>>
I'm having the same problems that Artemis was having last Sunday.

When I post a long post, I get 'connection error'. I don't know if it's a spam filter or some kind of wonky bug. It works sometimes, but not all of the time. If I split an offending post in two; it will sometimes allow me to post both parts. Last time I had to split it up into three to get it to post.

Does anyone know what is going on?
>>
>>1446749
's all good. I don't come here often because I preferred them being on /tg/, and having to come here to sort through the quests that die real early is kind of annoying.
I'll probably check them out anyway.

The long-lived quest is probably a thing of time's passed now, anyway.
>>
File: Hydrogen intensifies.jpg (2MB, 1907x1907px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrogen intensifies.jpg
2MB, 1907x1907px
>>1446685
>Just don't. They suck. It might be interesting to play as someone who is literally mute but mute people can still emote where as a silent protag is just a robot
I guess? Is it because most silent protagonists are better depicted in movies and vidya rather than books? Take pic related for example, during the whole story of Hotline Miami he does not say or speak a single word, yet the whole game speaks for himself. Should I just limit ''silent characters'' to NPC's?

Also, I would really aprettiate if you'd answered my second question as well, ignoring everything else I've said if you please to do so
>>
>>1446772
>The long-lived quest is probably a thing of time's passed now, anyway.

Define "long-lived." There's still quests going on here that started over in /tg/.
>>
>>1446788
Yeah, but that's what I mean. Stuff that started here and has survived, not stuff that came from /tg/.
>>
>>1446788
>>1446800
Double dubs

/qst/'s only been around for a year, that's not much time. There's also things that started right at the dawn of this board and are still going.
>>
>>1446774
To be honest, I haven't a fucking clue. In the format of a Quest I feel that someone who is silent for no real reason doesn't really work at all.
>>
>>1446804
You make a reasonable point. Guess I thought it seemed like longer. What're some names of ones that have been around since /qst/ got its own ghetto?
>>
>>1446841
>I feel that someone who is silent for no real reason doesn't really work at all
Well, some form of humanity maybe? Hell, character development works wonders for this. Oh well, it'll work it out somehow with a side character

Now, as for my question about inserting an emotion in the main character without looking like you're self inserting, how do you do it?
>>
>>1446672
>>1446914
>How would you make the character experience an emotion, say, a perpetual feeling of anger, without writing it like you're self-inserting your own emotions?
Don't? If you understand your own experiences then there's no better source of inspiration to draw from.

Of course, if you want to differentiate then learn how other people display emotions. Some run themselves down or bury themselves into their own corners so badly they jump to the worst or most violent conclusions available. Some tamper their own problems with escapism and avoid facing challenging insights. Some take their anger out on other people/objects.

Really, the basics of this question are just answered with "educate yourself" because there's an absolutely incredible range of behavior people can exhibit along with it's (behaviorally) related feelings; irritation, agitation, aggravation, grouchiness, disgust, contempt, jealousy, revulsion, rage, fury, hate, resentment, loathing, wrath, exasperation, bitterness, frustration, hostility, etc. All delegated to source, and length of time experienced. Is it self inflicted? Is it short, new, from a sudden event? Is it in their past? Is it constant, daily, from a single or multiple sources? Is it themselves or their own abilities? Hold up your silent protagonist to any generic character question list and find out, then find out what expressions and behaviors fit that. Then mix them up and shit them out on paper. Then make them make sense for your starting character. Keep in mind anons are going to seek alternatives at some point. At the very least, research the key distinctions between a frustrated person, someone being angrily malicious, and someone who just has a low burst threshold for what breaks their camel's back. To give an oversimplified summary; the basic differences are origin, duration, coping method(if any), perception, and perspective.

>(cont...) 4chan won't let me post in full.
>>
>>1446672
>Do you just piss the players off so they can express their anger with the main character?
No. Besides being unable to mind control anons, people generally will feel along with the main/primary character provided the reasons the MC has become angered are sufficiently relatable. They don't have to relate personally to the source, but it helps, like having their hard-earned cool new item stolen by a street rat or whatever. Basically, have reasons that are linked with the foundation of their character (establish them and keep them consistently expressed throughout the quest unless the players change as a person), or due to circumstances that the players have chosen to pursue or other characters they've connected themselves with. Although it's a crapshoot of which direction they take what you give them, other characters doing things that would make the MC angry in an understandable way (for them) is good enough and direct enough.

Ain't gonna answer the silent protag thing because I'm still looking at stuff to steal from to see if it's actually something I'd enjoy writing.
>>
>>1446914
Also, depression related anger is fun one. When one's only recognizable novel experiences are all related to anger or hatred they can latch on pretty strongly because it's the realest thing they can feel. This also unsurprisingly applies to people in the other direction faking happiness and becoming frustrated with their incompetent lie. And those are just both one example to each, there's a dozen other potential reasons resting behind them.
There's also lots of interesting little differences that can result in wildly different characters just based on mentor figures or what kind of people/culture they grew up around, what sort of things are/aren't acceptable and so on. So where your protagonist is born should have some obvious effect on the perspective they have towards their own emotions, and on those of others too.
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.png (89KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.png
89KB, 283x244px
>>1446940
>>1446947
>>1446982

>I'm still looking at stuff to steal from to see if it's actually something I'd enjoy writing
Heh, I keked
If it helps your research, I highly recommend watching Drive, for how a bad written character turned out to be a great protagonist (He was silent and stoic for the most part, but there were some bits in wich he showed fear, happiness, sadness, and anger). Mad Max: Fury Road also had a protagonist who was silent for the most part, but you've probably seen that movie a billion times by now

>Also, depression related anger is fun one. When one's only recognizable novel experiences are all related to anger or hatred they can latch on pretty strongly because it's the realest thing they can feel. This also unsurprisingly applies to people in the other direction faking happiness and becoming frustrated with their incompetent lie
Well, I recently had my heart broken. She got sick, someone else was there beside her, he manipulated her, she leaved me, and there was nothing I could do to prevent that. Had not been for the fact that I had Doom installed, God knows what I could've done besides RIP AND TEAR

Many thanks for the advice bro
>>
Anonkuns chat is filled with nonstop faggotry in every semi popular quest, why is everyone recommending it? Seriously what is wrong with those people?
>>
>>1447049
If you want (you)s you have to take the cancer too.

Otherwise you stick it out here for far less satisfaction, but with the benefit of at least not having aids cancer.
>>
>>1447029
>Drive/MM:FR
I'm wondering if I know you in person but... probably just a coincidence.

In this case I would also recommend not putting your players through that. Although... nothing wrong with threatening the relationships they've established with other characters in a realistic way. Even then... it's almost never done good.
>>
File: 1449296628106.jpg (60KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
1449296628106.jpg
60KB, 450x331px
>>1446766
For anyone keeping track, I figured out the 'Connection Error' problem.

It's some stupid fucking anti-robot thing that the chuckleheads have implemented that doesn't work with the native extension.

It's trying to navigate all people who are 'suspicious' to https://sys.4chan.org/qst/post (a separate landing page just for new posts) to fill out a secondary captcha. -Except if you're using the native extension, this redirect doesn't work. Instead you get 'Connection Error' with no real information as to what caused it.

The solution I had was to use the top 'Post Reply' box or disable the native extension. That way it does the redirect correctly instead of dicking up and throwing a connection error.

I hope this helps someone in the future.
>>
>>1447127
awesome
>>
So is Joker Quest ded?
>>
>>1447127
>disable the native extension
what do you mean by this? As in remove quick reply entirely? Because that's going to suck.
>>
>>1447868
it's just sleeping
>>
>>1447970
>>1447868
fitfully tiredly sleeping
>>
>>1447868
JQOP posts here about it all the time while pretending to be a player so probably not
>>
>>1448049

He does? Or is he still obsessed with magical girls?
>>
>>1448185
Just look at any of the posts here than bring JQ up out of the blue, and keep in mind JQOP's writing style.
>>
to be honest i want to run a medieval setting about a princess longing for an adventure. but my busy schedule dont permit to run a quest myself. So i ask you qm how do you fit your already busy schedule to run a quest?
>>
>>1448207
Ignore personal health and general well being with various forms of substance abuse.
>>
>>1446774
Name me one fucking good movie with a silent protagonist. An actual silent one. They only work in games because the gameplay replaces it. Even then, it's iffy. Hotline Miami's protagonist is only interesting because of the gameplay and the actions you put him through. There's no way you can give level of characterization in a quest character when your writing ability probably sucks shit and the players don't have enough freedom to do it themselves.
>>
>>1448652
The Great Train Robbery
>>
>>1432187
>Escaflowne quest

Congrats, I already hate you irrationally and irrevocably. Fag.
>>
>>1448888
Don't talk shit about Escaflowne, man.
>>
Really kinda bummed out that Capes of Rain city season 2 isn't happening.
>>
>>1449338
ME TOO

do you have any repressed midwestern girls who write bad erotic fan-fiction?

mine's coming up blank, and I was threatening Jim with that, and I'd rather not stoop to to the level of writing it myself...
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.