[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls Quest VII:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: rnqam5jm2ntmng6ykw0h.jpg (263KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
rnqam5jm2ntmng6ykw0h.jpg
263KB, 1500x844px
Step carefully and wisely, a wrong footfall could mean the end. Or maybe not.

Previous Thread: >>1389062

After a brief uninvited nap, you rise and see the sky is darkened and the hour late. Kaydin is retired to one of the tents. You look around and see the other figure still shifting in the shadows behind the other tent, just outside of the fire light. You cautiously move towards them, waving your arm to get them to notice you. The leans forward, apparently stooping down for something. They pop back up promptly and see you.

“A customer! Come here quick and let me show you my stock! You won’t regret it.”

You walk over slightly faster now, intrigued as to what he might have, and if it will help you on your journey. As you rotate around the tent you see the pudgy little woman has a small stand set up. She steps down off of a stool propped behind the tent and moves over to her makeshift merchandise stand. It’s not much more than half a barrel stood up on a wooden scaffold, all tied together with coarse rope.

“My name’s Annice, let’s see if anything catches your fancy.”

Shop:
Purple Moss Clump: ½ soul
Red Moss Clump: ½ soul
Estus Flask Shard: 10 soul (1)
Throwing Dagger: 1 soul for 10

Wood Arrow: 1 soul for 10
Heavy Arrow: 1 soul for 4

Shortbow: 6 soul
Dagger: 2 soul
Rapier: 5 soul
Club: 3 soul
Scimitar: 5 soul
>>
>>1419250
Rob her and take everything
>>
>>1419250
Get 2 of each moss.

>>1419320
That is not possible in Dark Souls
>>
>>1420596
Oh,we already have 4 purple moss,then just 2 red ones and 30 throwing daggers. Then ask her a little about this place.
>>
>>1419250

>The Story thus far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1luH5Oaavz0AAtPkgwpXlKeueBEqfMVj-nTBTpe3-Nvg/edit?usp=sharing

Current Inventory:
1 x Pyromancy Flame
1 x Longsword +1
1 x Bastard Sword
1 x Heater Shield

1 x Ragged Travelling Hood (Worn Cloth)
1 x Standard Helm (Steel)
1 x Ragged Travelling Cloak (Worn Cloth)
1 x Hard Leather Armour (Hard Leather + Steel)
1 x Hard Leather Gauntlets (Hard Leather + Steel)
1 x Hard Leather Boots (Hard Leather + Steel)

1 x Estus Flask (4 uses)
1 x White Sign Soapstone
1 x Black Separation Crystal

1 x Cracked Red Eye Orb
4 x Purple Moss Clump
2 x Titanite Shard

1 x Tiny Iron Key

1 x Mysterious Envelope

2 x Humanity
7 x Souls

Known Spells:
Combustion
Fireball
>>
>>1419250

>>1420695
Seconded
>>
>>1420695
>>1423228

You purchase your moss and throwing daggers and stow them in your belt-pouch. You press her to tell you about the area, the moors and the castle.

“Well I don’t know much, I haven’t been here long you see. But it sure seems dead, like a battle went on here, only ages ago. Sometimes I can hear a wailing across the hills and rocks, gives me chills.
“I haven’t ventured far from this camp, only as far as that nearest hill, heaps of mangled bones and bodies of warriors from battles in times gone by, that’s where I got most of my stock. But daren’t stay… you see, the bones, some of them still walk, as if theyn’t been killed at all. That’s why my supply is limited…
“Maye you could help me. If you destroy those walking bones and hollows for me, I’ll give you something good.”

With that you return to the bonfire, Kaydin turns to you and speaks.

“That was great summoning earlier. Nothing like testing my mettle once in awhile. But I can’t do it often, so try to keep the summoning to a minimum and only call me when you are really in trouble.”

You tell Kaydin about your dealing with Path, and Path’s intent to kill him. You show Kaydin the red orb that Path gave you.

“That doesn’t surprise me at all. He’s been after my skin since I arrived in this wretched place. Hmm… since he thinks you’re on his side now… maybe we could set up a trap for him. He thinks you’re going to try to kill me, and maybe you can’t handle me on your own. Next time you see Path, ask him for help, to set a trap for me at the Fort across the moors. When really we’ll be the ones getting the drop on him, so to speak.”

A hollow howl comes wailing over the hill.

The evening air is still and fresh, but with the distant odre of rust and gravel.

Do you…

>Agree to Kaydin’s plan

>Go to the hill which Annice spoke of

>Go straight to Fort Grauffa

>Go North

>Go south

>Write in...
>>
>>1427403
Also

>Ask Kaydin about miracles and censers
>>
>>1427403
>>1427407

>Agree to Karydin's plan

and

>Ask Kaydin about miracles and censors

ridethelightning.jpg
>>
>>1427403
>Agree to Kaydin’s plan
And
>Go to the hill which Annice spoke of
>>
>>1427403
>>1427442
>>1429991
2nd. A plan, magic, and a boneyard.
>>
>>1427442
>>1429991
>>1430049

You now recall Kaydin offering to sell miracles to you back in the town. You decide to ask about the nature of miracles, in case you might want to use them.

“Miracles are stories of the gods, passed down through generations of pilgrims and priests, and all who would have need of their favour. Miracles are cast using a special metal pot called a censer. A censer channels divine power through the burning of incense, the kind that is used in most censers will last a lifetime, so you never need to worry about refilling it.
“Miracles are ever changing in their nature, being translated and rewritten and scribed just from memory. What I have to offer is just a small fraction of the potential power that miracles have to offer.”

Kaydin’s Shop:
Miracles:
Heal: four soul (heals some health)
Med Heal: seven soul (heals a medium amount of health)
Homeward: six soul (returns you to the last bonfire you rested at)
Walk of Peace: five soul (slows movement of all creatures in the area)

Censers (miracle catalysts):
Prayer Pot: two souls
Priest’s Thurible: four souls

You only have three souls left

Do you…

>Buy the Prayer pot

>Leave for the hill that Annice spoke of

>Head south

>Head north

>Write in...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.