[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Quest 2:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (56KB, 1024x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1024x433px
Gather round and hear about Belal, a chaos lord who's making a name quickly. Here's what you've done so far:http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/108050#bottom

And now starts Bloodbowl!

"Alright everyone, it's time for Bloodbowl!" Araghast says with everyone screaming like banshees, "All teams pick something a barrel" Eliphas says as everyone goes too a barrel

Ahriman stuck his hand inside the barrel before pulling out a foot "The loser team will be on the shirts side" Eliphas says as he steps put of the announcers stand and throws human skin too his team: "Oh come on! Fuck the shirts" Ahriman mutters as his team puts on the skin.

Doombreed searched the barrel and also got a foot "You shitting me right now? Khornates and Tzeentchians? This out to be greaaaat" Araghast says sarcatsically with Eliphas just chuckling as the Khornates put on the skin

Typhus searched the barrel next, however due to him being a vector of disease and decay the only thing he could pull out is a hand. As a result the Slanneshi could only get a hand

And so the Nurglites and Slanneshi got on the same side as the Skins. With Belakor sitting on bench beating cultists to death.

Well anons, roll to get something special happen. And by something special happening I mean Dark Eldar coming to dick around
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>141862
A space marine chapter busts in mid game
>>
>>141972

Just as the teams are getting set up, droppods rain down into the field which open up to Dark Angels firing bolters at anyone not them "REPENT, BECAUSE YOU DIE TODAY" they cry out as everyone starts rushing down to fight them

Unfortunately for the Angels the first to get there is the Slanneshi led by Fulgrim, "Haven't had any of Lion's boys in a looooong time~" he says as rape ensues with the Dark Angels experiencing things that are not good to say the least

"Well this wasn't a very effective attack, then again Dark Angels aren't very good at playing smart." Araghast says as cultists are dragging away Dark Angel corpses...before the teams return to their positions

What happens next? Bloodbowl starts, or will something else happen
>>
>>142081
Invite the Dark Angels ship the pods came from to join us for the game. If they say no, the winning team of the match gets to lead a strike force to destroy ship/kill captain/whatever, as the next trial. We can go with them if we're bored.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>142277
Oh fuck, forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>142277
Supporting.

Also, FUCK YEAH CHAOS QUEST IS BACK BABY!
>>
>>142370
Glad to see you're hyped up anon. Because I'm going to give you and everyone the greatest time.

You open up a vox channel to the Dark Angels which leads to the sound of conversation happening. "Sons of the Lion! Why don't you come on down and join us in our game? It's fun and-" "WE WILL NEVER JOIN YOU IN ANYTHING HERETIC" the captain screams as the channel is cut off

"Not very subtle when they're telling an opinion are they?" Huron asks a bit sardonic while you just groan "If it's war they want, then I'll give them death. ATTENTION CONTENDERS! THE WINNERS OF THE BLOODBOWL MATCH WILL GET TO LEAD AN ASSAULT ON THESE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS!!!" You say to your crowd on the planet below who all start cheering for their team to win

"ALLLLRIGHT EVERYONE, I'LL LET TUSKA EXPLAIN THE RULES. I GOTTA DO SOME SNOW" Doomrider says as he rides off

"Alright ya gits listin up! Da rulez are this! YA GOTTA MAIM THE OTHER GITS AND SCORE BY RUNNING A BALL TO THE OTHER SIDE OF YOU, NO RULES FOR IT" Tuska says before looking at Ahriman who just shrugs

Doomrider returns with a cultists still living head "ALRIGHT FELLAS, LET'S GO!!!" he says as he sets the ball down while each team starts scrambling for it. Bloodletters getting swarmed by plague zombies for the ball/head

Noise marines playing dubstep to distract others so they can get the ball while Horrors just start throwing fire balls at the marines. The first points are scored when Typhus rolls in to the end zone for a touch down.

After nine more hours play time the game ends: Kornians: 48, Nurgshi: 54. A close game in which everyone congratulated one another

Alright, roll to see how much of a beating the Dark Angels are given. Either a slap on the hand or Guantanimo Bay: 41st millennium edition
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>142473
Sons of the lion about to get a beat down.

BUT FIRST scan to see if they are really alone or if they have more forces.
>>
>>142822

You do a scan for any other Dark Angels that could be around for assistance. And you find at least one ship, one of personal size

You look closely at the second ship, and then it suddenly dawns upon you. The ship doesn't belong to just any Dark Angel

It belongs to Lion El'Johnson

What now lord?
>>
>>142881
Set a course to intercept and capture.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>142881
Capture the flag and Lion El'Johnson is the flag.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>143006
We take it ourselves while everyone storms the other ships.

Dice gods, stand with us.

We should also dunk the old lion if we find him.
>>
>>142822
>>143042
>74
>74
Dem rolls.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

OP is lost in the warp again. Send out a rescue team.
>>
>>143558
I have gotten use to the long turn times. There is a lot of quest that take hours to move. Which ends up well for me at work.
>>
>>143653
I see. Take your time OP.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>142881
Have one of our cultists fly kamikaze style into any threatening assault batteries before coming in to clean house.
>>
>>143042
>>143903

You order everyone down bellow to start attacking the Dark Angels' ship. As they load up, the Dark Angels fire on your ship while you ram the Lion's ship.

And during the attack on the main ship, cultists suicide bomb themselves right into the assault batteries of the Dark Angels' ship before anyone else attacks

You tell Huron to stay in case any Dark Angels decide to come and take the Scourge. You enter the ship the Lion is on, it's seemingly empty from what you see

Before a power fist punch sends you flying into the wall. "Pleased to meet you, I am Lion El'Johnson: Primarch of the Dark Angels, and the one who'll kill you today" he says while smiling a small bit

Hurry lord, or become the Lion's snack

And as a bit of fore warning. Other Primarchs will show up
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>144135
Fuck, primarchs are overpowered as fuck. They are to a normal astartes what an astartes is to a human... We're pretty fucked.

Only chance is to throw Doomdunk at him with all our strength.

How many Primarchs are even alive aren't most still missing/dead?
>>
>>144313

You'll find out what's happening soon, and by that I mean things involving time and a fellow named FB

You take DoomDunk into your hands and throw it at the primarch as hard as you can, the basketball speeds into the Lion and knocks him into space.

However, he seems to be coming back to his ship. You realize that you MAY be slightly fucked...and not in a good way.

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>144353
Oh shit nigga, we're fucked
rolling to see if we can distract him with throwing our Doomdunk and then a follow up attack
>>
>>144375
>>144313
Doomdunk best ball ever.
>>
Since OP is busy, we should discuss our next step as chaos lord. What do we do after we beat the lion? Do we try and kill him or do we just take the ship and hassle out of there with our forces?
>>
>>144577
We should capture him and try to figure out a way to absorb his superior primarch gene via chaos bullshit.
>>
>>144577
Probably best we take this show on the road. We have one more game I believe to finish our test for top group in our crusade.
>>
>>144577
how about corrupting him?
I heard Fulgrim likes him or some gay shit. Slaneesh will be pleased.
Rest of the dark angels will be forced to play bloodbowl
>>
>>144577
Offer him to join us, corrupting him by telling him how he failed to keep his chapter loyal and all that. Driving him mad, either to his death at our hand our towards Chaos.
>>
>>144375
>>144313

Also these fucking rolls jesus christ.
>>
>>144595
This, or take him prisoner and demand 100 marines swear their souls to chaos to ensure his release or some shit.
>>
>>144909
no,not jesus
Tzeetch
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 209x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 209x164px
And after having to deal with an annoying asshole at a post-office, waiting for hours to get food, and fighting a guy who thought killing cats is funny: I return

>>144375

You take DoomDunk in your hands, and then throwing it at Lion El'Johnson: thanks to Tzeentch the ball splits into more DoomDunks which pelt him

As the primarch drifts bloodied and tired, you grab onto him and throw him back onto the ship sending him into where he knocked you into the first time.

What to do with a primarch?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>144595
>>145106
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>145106
Take him prisoner. We shall parade him in a cage as a captured trophy before his "conversion" takes place.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>145106
I insist, you must join us in our games. Your commentary will be wonderful.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>145106

this>>144700
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 200x150px
>>145137

I'm flattered anon, are you suggesting I play my own part in Chaos Quest?

>>145131
>>145150

You smile to yourself as you take the Lion back to the Scourge, keeping him from attacking thanks to a cage marked with Slanneshi symbols putting him in a hallucinations. Mostly of the Horus Heresy.

You head over to the Dark Angels' ship cultists carrying the caged Lion, or should you say cat. You can't help but just be the smuggest bastard and smack around some of the Angels and piss on whatever they have.

You then go back to the Scourge, not before telling the Dark Angels: they're terrible kids

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>145173
This
>>145137

Said with a shit eating grin.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>145173
Tell the Dark Angels they can ease their primarch's pain if they join in our game.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>145224
Agreed.
>>
>>145224

You open a vox channel to the Dark Angels, opening up with a little chuckle. "What. Do you. Want. Heretic?" the Captian of the ship says

You tell them that they may ease their 'father's' suffering if they join your game. On the ship the Angels grimly nod in acceptance. "Very well, we shall join your...'game'"

And so the ship arrives at the stadium with Khornates begging for their blood to be flooding out of their bodies soon.

What game do we play now? Capture the 'flag'?
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>145756
Wrestling with the khornates.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>145798
I'll back it.

I'm trying to think of a new game fitting of our guest. Yet nothing has come to mind just yet.
>>
>>145756
WWE style wrestling, with a ring rising up from the stadiums floor, stocked with power chairs, ladders, the works.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>146061
Forgot roll
>>
>>146063

As you step out from your ship and begin to fall towards the stadium bellow: a stadium starts rising up. And as it's rising Welcome to the Jungle is playing.

As soon as the song gets to the lyrics, you lamd right on the center of the stadium. The crowd goes wild, even the Dark Angels clap from being impressed. "FINAL CHALLENGE, A WRESTLING MATCH FOR THE DECADES!!! WARP IN A CELLLLLLL!!!!!" You roar out as the teams and Dark Angels climb up into the ring.

Roll to decide how this shit goes down
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>146110
No survivor's.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>146110
Pile on!
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>146110
Rolling for messily.

I want at least one of the Dark Angels to lose themselves to the rage and bloodlust and become our dedicated underling.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>146110
angels turn into khornates, filled with rage while killing a few guys in the ring.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>146110
Heh
>>
>>146117
>>146119
>>146124
>>146133

As the Dark Angels prepare, they are whispered thoughts by bloodthirsters "Murder them all" "Kill, kill, kill" and so do the Angels start going berserk as Lion El'Johnson watches on in horror

Doombreed and Typhus get into stance. Ahriman and Lucius sitting out due to realizing: No wrestling for them.

The Dark Angels rush the two opponents, Doombreed grabbing them in rapid succession and breaking their spines in half as the run. Some Dark Angels actually pin Typhus.

However it doesn't last long as Typhus is assisted by Doombreed. One Angel of them all knocks Typhus out of the ring! "UUUUNHOOOOOOLYYYY SHIT" Araghast and Eliphas say as Typhus falls to the floor. Nurglites crying acidic bile, which melts cultists down bellow them

Doombreed then goes straight for fists, rapid fire punches that cause each Angel to explode into blood one by one. Until Typhus' beater faces off against Doombreed.

"FOR YOU LION, I WILL FUCK THEIR SHIT!!!" he roars out as Doombreed just chuckles. Before getting hit in the stomach by the dark angel.

Yet after a long grueling fight, Doombreed pins the dark angel. "1! 2!! 3!!!" The announcers and crowd say "IT IS ALL OVER, DOOMBREED WINS!!!" Araghast and Eliphas say..,as Eliphas is thrown into the arena by Araghast "VENGEANCE IS MINE BITCH"

At the medals ceremony, Doombreed is given a gold medal, Typhus a silver one, Lucius a bronze, and Ahriman one made of shit "Fuck everything"

The Angel heads over to you and kneels "Teach me your ways, Master" he says quietly

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>146204
Train the dark angel in the way of doom dunking
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>146250
seconding
>>
I'm gonna go for a bit, but I'll be back. Keep rolling
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>146250
Heh.

I wonder what we should do with Lion.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>146204
Train him as our personal assassin. Also the secondary bearer of DoomDunk, on the rare instances that we need somebody to dunk in our stead.
>>
>>146346

You smile as you tell the Angel, "Oh my new son, I will teach you all I know. Swear oath to me: and you will be given whatever you want." You say "Of course my master, I am yours to command" he says in a monotone voice

In the cage above, Lion El'Johnson is freed...by Lion El'Johnson. You see this and you figure one of two things. 1: Fabius Bile, you cloned a primarch, and 2: The Warp has dicked with time and dimensions too much.

What now lord?

And let me say this, glad you all still love the quest.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>146418
Clone!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>146418
Everybody get up it's time to slam these two.
>>
>>146455
tfw so tired you forget to finish your post..
anyways, DOOMDUNK EM!
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>146418
On the down side we're about to face two angry Primarch clones... On the bright side, we might be in with a chance of genetic augmentation to Primarch-tier at some point in the future.

Pray to the Chaos Gods, mention the amount of carnage you've just caused in their honour, and then fearlessly charge, obliterating anything in your way with the black blade and it's chaos marks, as well as our under-utilised psy-powers.
>>
>>146455
>>146476

You take DoomDunk in your hands, leaping with all the strength in your legs. And slam right into the two lions. Both turn into something you can't tell what.

But it enters inside you, and you gain more POWER!! You grow larger than two dreadnaughts standing on one another, you become stronger: enough to show muscles ripping out of your armor, you gain better senses, you have gained the gene-seed of a primarch.

Too which the daemonic primarchs in the crowd clap slowly muttering: "Not bad, not too bad" as your Eldar waifus and psyker guard come to you

"What the fuck is this shit? This is amazing! This" Sindri just ends up so dumbstruck he just starts rambling into silence

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>146599
Go find the strongest opponent you can find and 1v1 them
>>
>>146599
Revel in the massive power we've just gained and address the Crowd before us.

It's time for a Black Crusade up in this bitch!

Also, have our heretek outfit Juggy with a new body so that he's large enough to carry our huge ass.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>146648
Forgot roll
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>146648
The combo that should never die.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>146610
this sounds fun
>>
>>146653

"My brothers! I have gained the powers of a primarch! I SAY THIS NOW, IT IS TIME WE BEGIN A TRUE BLACK CRUSADE!!! ONE FOR WHICH THE GODS WILL REMEMBER US AS THE GREATEST THAT EVER HAS, EVER WILL, OR COULD POSSIBLY BE!!!!" You roar out to the crowd as they head to their ships and fly off

You order your heretek to construct a new body for Juggy to use: after days of working Juggy appears in a new form. A mix between a forge fiend and a defiler, a combination that suites him well.

"THIS NEW BODY IT GLORIOUS, LET US BE ON OUR WAY!" Juggy says as he heads back to the Scourge trampling cultists along the way.

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>146702
Well an army marches on it's stomach. Find the nearest agi world and take it.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>146702
Set course for terra doom dunking the worlds on the way there
>>
>>146702
Ask Sindri if he has any ideas as to what allies and resources we'll need for this Crusade. He seems like he'd be rather knowledgable regarding any worthwhile artifacts of power.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>146740
>Capital D for dice
Fucking autocorrect
>>
Well anons, it's for me to head to bed. Keep on rolling and keep on dunking

>>146740

You ask Sindri on ideas for allies and possible resources you'll need for the Crusade. "There is always the Maledictum, you could try breaking into the Black Library as well...those are ones I'm able to currently think of right now my lord" he says

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>146804
Ask him where we can find this Maledictum he speaks of.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>146849
Allow me to assist:

The Maledictum was an ancient stone or key that the Eldar of Craftworld Biel-Tan used to imprison a mighty Daemon from the Warp on the planet Tartarus. The Chaos Space Marines of the Alpha Legion gained knowledge of the Maledictum and found themselves on the planet Tartarus in their search to release this daemon. The Eldar, under command of Farseer Macha, after forseeing what the Alpha Legion were trying to do, went to Tartarus in an attempt to stop the forces of Chaos.

The Blood Ravens 3rd Company under the command of Captain Gabriel Angelos were originally sent to Tartarus to quell an Ork invasion, but after gaining knowledge of Chaos's presence on the planet make it their priority to hunt them down. In this hunt the Blood Ravens also came across the Eldar, who were trying to protect the clues to finding the Maledictum, by killing all who opposed them. Farseer Macha warned Captain Gabriel Angelos, but the Blood Ravens were to focused on destorying the Alpha Legion and not their true purpose on the planet. But they couldn't withstand the assault of the Blood Ravens and the Eldar's strike force was crippled,but this gave the Alpha Legion their chance to unlock the clues while the Eldar and Space Marines were fighting amongst themsleves.

Ultimately the Alpha Legion on Tartarus were destroyed, but at a grave cost. When the Chaos sorcerer Sindri Myr harnessed the power of the Maledictum, Sindri was overtaken by a mighty Daemon Prince. The remaining Blood Ravens and the shattered remains of Farseer Macha's strike force formed a temporary alliance in an attempt to destroy what Sindri had become. Ultimately they destroyed the Daemon Prince, but in a crucial last decision Farseer Macha warns Gabriel Angelos not to destroy the Maledictum, but he ignores her and shatters the maledictum anyway. Thus unleashing the terrible daemon on the rest of the galaxy.

So technically the Maledictum was already destroyed. But if we find any pieces, we may be able to find the mighty Daemon to assist us.

>>146804
We have our Eldar Waifus show us the way to the black library. Once we find it, we will start planning a raid in order to obtain as much as possible.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

Rolling to save OP from the warp.
>>
>>149291

OP returns

>>147025

You ask your two Eldar waifus if they know a way into the Black Library. They nod as they lead you back to the Scourge and show a map. "In the Eldar webway, the Black Library is somewhere within it and-" as the word 'Black Library' was said Ahriman bursts in panting like a dog

"BLACK LIBRARY YOU SAY?!! YES, TELL ME! TELL ME HOW TO GET IN!!" He begs to Macha and Taldeer who then knock him away

"As we was saying, the only one who could even know where the Library is and enter it, are Solitares" and so it's decided you need to find a Solitare....now where to find one?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>149659
Have our Waifus relay as much info as they know about these Solitaires. After that, organize a division of our forces to accompany us as we attempt to locate one.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>149767
Throw out flyers for a dance off. I think they like performances.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 94x105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 94x105px
>>149767

You summon up some Discs of Tzeentch and wake Ahriman up "What're we doing?" you tell him that you and him are putting on a show, to lure in a Solitaire

"Alright so we're dancing? Ok let's do this shit" he says, noise marines blast out dubstep as Ahriman makes the first moves, though thanks to Tzeentchian dickery he moves in ways that are nearly impossible

You step up to the plate next and out tzeentchian the moves Ahriman made by making it utterly insane and amazing to see.

Meanwhile Lydris (aka Solitaire) is summoned through a warp portal that sucked him in. And to make it worse for him he ended up on a chaos- tainted world, but to help him he saw two chaos marine having a dance off.

He can't help but laugh, which leads to him getting knocked out by a stray bolt of warp energy.

Solitaire technically captured! What now lord?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>152412
Make him tell us how to access the black library. Make sure Ahriman doesn't hear this.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>152412

Rolling to rescue anons from the warp
>>
File: 1497231-psyker.jpg (22KB, 273x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497231-psyker.jpg
22KB, 273x320px
>>152427
>>152430
>All those previous good rolls
>Now these
>tfw
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>152427
Why do they wear the mask.
>>
>>152896

You wake up the Solitaire who groans awake, " What is it? Oh, hello there" you ask the Solitaire a question of why it wears a mask

"So I don't have to deal looking at you directly" he says laughing, before getting popped in the mouth by Axion (your Dark Angel apprentice) "Never speak ill of my master xenos, or else you may find yourself in a less than.....desirable situation" "Ohhhh! I'm shaking in my boots, try me"

What now lord?

Well it's two in the morning, I need to sleep. Night anons. Roll good and think big
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>153145
Take his library card
which means, carry him to the black library after a bit convincing dancing
>>
>>153207
>half-awake
>type random shit
>gets a good roll
Chaos works in mysterious ways..
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>153145
Now 'friend' we are looking to get some books. We can do this with harsh actions or we all can go on a nice road trip.
>>
You carefully explain that you only wish to 'borrow' some books from a certain library of a specific color the Eldar have "There's no way I will tell you about our library" he says, to which you smack him into a wall

"Now we could continue these....less than savory actions, or you may tell me the location of the Black Library" you say lifting the Solitaire up by the throat "You can go choke on She who Thirsts dick"

Time to try new tactics lord, what now?
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>155532
Ask the Farseer sisters to come in. Tell him factually that he can help us get what we want, then go his own way.

Then tell him that he could also become another of our adoring Eldar groupies, help us get what we want, and swear himself to casting out our every whim, and enthusiastically serving his Lord Belal and the Chaos Gods with his every action.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>155648
This could work.

Otherwise I was thinking we would need to try psi powers on his mind and one of the marks.
>>
>>155648
>>155695

You gesture Macha and Taldeer over to you, once they arrive you place your hand on the Solitaire's shoulder "I know you don't want this to happen to you, but it does happen. I can save your little soul from Slannesh, you can be one of my faithful Eldar servants: serving me and the Chaos Gods. What say you?" you ask the Eldar, who despite tremendous visibly caves in

"I will serve you my lord, what is it you desire of me?" he asks near emotionlessly "Take me to the Black Library" he nods as he leads you and your group through a webway portal. And so do you enter the Webway, and it seems like your Slaveitaire is leading you to a craft world in here

Once you arrive on it a massive gate is the first thing you see, "The Black Library my lord, where all knowledge of Chaos is held" he says as you laugh to yourself along with Sindri and Ahriman

"Here it is, the Black Library! Time to check out a few books" you say as slaveitaire opens the door for you, you and your group quickly rush in. And find something that causes you to become slightly afraid:

The Phoenix Lords and Cegoratch right in front of you

What now lord?
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>155767
Show no fear, but don't antagonise. State our purpose, and what we have come to learn. Obviously be wary, scope out environment and people, and prepare for an attack, but keep it discrete... This is a library after all!
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>155767
Can you tell me where to get my library card updated. It's been awhile and I'm planning to get back into my studies.
>>
>>155803
>>155943

You stride forward to the god and warriors with confidence and politely tell them "I don't mean to intrude but I have come here to learn about chaos and things like it." you say smiling to the laughing god, Cegoratch looks at you and taps your shoulder"You shall look upon the knowledge in here, take as long as you like" he says as you step away to your group

Time to read up on chaos! Roll to see what you find, and since you have Eldar with you for this: add a 30 to the roll because they may help
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>155975
Seeing as we're a huge pseudo-primarch now, rolling to learn how to imbue our new form with the powers of Chaos.

Also want to read up on Chaos Basketball lore. How DoomDunk can grow mightier still, to devour the souls of many star systems... Or at least learn a new trick-shot.
>>
Rolled 72 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>155975
>>
>>155996

You begin research on how to imbue your primarch body with chaos powers, seems that if you were once given chaos powers, it stays with in you and is in fact enhanced

After looking into that you start looking into chaos basketball so DoomDunk could gain more power. Seems that if given enough powerful souls, that DoomDunk may harness the power to warp reality itself

What else should you look into?
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>156198
Hm what else do we need. Tech lost that we can use or maybe possible secrets.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>156198
Some kind of lost arcane psy-shit. I mean we're in the Black Library there's got to be something next level in here. Pray to the Chaos Gods for their most ancient and arcane powers, to rend the galaxy in their names.

Also >>156246 tech is a decent idea. We presumably need some new giant armour? I'm assuming our magic black blade is magic enough to have stayed usable as our size increased, but in sure we could also look into making the most of those marks of Chaos.

I was about to post, but had a final idea: I'd like to look into having our ship become a sentient entity. I'm sure something in the warp would be willing to take up life as Scourge, flagship of Chaos undivided, and devourer of worlds.
>>
>>156357

You start to look for any arcane psychic garbage to enhance your own power. And you find something glorious: the Crystal Staff of Tzeentch, broken in half, what seems to be an Old One inside cryogenic stasis, shattered pieces of the Maledictum, and a book about the power of the chaos gods

Along with it a suit of power armor (pic related), made of some unknown material.

"OHHHHHHHH, OHHHH THIS IS GOOD, SOOOO GOOOD!!!" Ahriman then came and ran over to the book, before being smacked away by Cegorach "No no no, not for you Son" he says laughing

There is still more to search for, maybe you could try taking the whole library. What now lord?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 117x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 117x188px
>>156564

This picture for the armor
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>156564
Try and put on the armour when Cegorach isnt looking.
>>
>>156778

You check around for Cegorach so you're not caught, you quickly strip off your power armor and put on the power armor. Despite the sound of it being like bombs going off you put on the power armor, one noticeable difference already is that this power armor seems to be a mix of organic and in organic material as your sindri-arm fits perfectly

Next thing you notice is that this armor is light, it feels like air on your shoulders. And the armor seems melded to your skin

What else could be in the Library?
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>156899
Pocket the staff and check out the old one
>>
>>156917

You take the staff and slip it in your sleeve "This is good, very good" Sindri says excitedly as you look at the Old One. It seems like a reptilian creature, much like the Haxsin. There's a plaque that says something about it

"OTHER OLD ONES TO YOUR LEFT" you look and see five more Old Ones each looking like a different kind of reptile or amphibian

What else is there lord?
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>156954
Check on that book that talked about the power of the chaos gods, and see if there is something between the lines about their weaknesses. Also try to speak with the old ones.
>>
>>157032
>88
KHORNE LOVES US! GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
>>157032

You b egin to read in the book about the gods for weakness they may have, turns out that anything with a sufficiantly powerful enough warp pressense or none at all (Necrons) may be able to kill them.

You then try to communicate to the Old One by tapping on the glass "WHAT?!! WHAT DO YOU WANT CREATURE?!"

What DO you want lord?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>158359
"Knowledge, Xenos. And maybe...."
>Check to see if the laughing god is not looking
"I can bring you out of this prison."

Also, good morning OP.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>158374
Oh, nice idea.
Having a Old One as a minion would be good.
Secondus
>>
>>158374
Morning there anon!

"Knowledge, xenos and maybe, possibly" you check to make sure Cegorach isn't watching you "I can get you out of this prison, along with the others so you please"

"DEAL, GET US THE FUCK OUT MAN. THESE BASTARDS FROZE OUR NIPPLES OFF EONS AGO"

Roll to see if you stealthily get the Old Ones out. Or you fight the Phoenix Lords and Cegorach
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>158524
RNGesus, stand with us.
>>
>>158530
Did we just trick the god of trickery?
>>
>>158530

You open up the pods containing the old ones, no sound could be heard as you and your group each take one of the amphibian reptile creatures. "Ok now lets try and get out without our assholes being pounded into mush" Ahirman whispers as you all hug the wall

Roll to see if you make it past the Phoenix Lords and laughing god, or fight them and turn them to chaos via shit you learned here and take the whole Black Library
>>
Rolled 43, 84 = 127 (2d100)

>>158570
We gotta run. If we cant, we stand and fight. Rolling twice for both if the first is unsuccessful.
>>
>>158602
Did.....Did we just take the black library!?
>>
>>158607
Not yet anon, still have to fight!

>>158602
You try sneaking your way out of the Library at first, but midway you're stopped by s shrunken pistol shot. "And just what do you think you're doing?" One of the lords asks you as the others ready their weapons

"I forgot you were here, so why don't we cut straight to it and start fighting now?" You ask readying your weapon "BEAT THESE KNIFE EARED CUNTS SAVIOR!" one of the Old Ones says

You charge at these legendary warriors with your band of heroes, you then clash swords with Asurmen

Roll to see if you may beat the phoenixes so they may rise from the ashes of failure to be your glorious servants.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>158703
DONT LET YER DREAMS BE DREAMS
>>
File: _Invasion_Intensifies_.jpg (45KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
_Invasion_Intensifies_.jpg
45KB, 225x225px
>>158752
Dem rolls.

The dice is gonna bite us in the ass later, isnt it?
>>
>>158752

As you keep you sword with Asurmen you hear a voice say "JUST. DO IT!!!!" and so you knock the first lord back before the knocking out Fuegan and Irillyth. As Asurmen stabs you right through the head with his sword, you begin to finally die.

Not before bringing your hand right to the throat of the old warrior and knocking him against the ground rendering him unconscious.

Could this be the end of Belal? Roll to get a second wind!
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>158869
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOOR?
pls be gud roll
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>158869
Roll for chaos god help
>>
Btw we should make a new thread as this hit the 3 day limit and stoped bumping
>>
>>158876

"Our faithful servant musn't die so soon" a voice says in your mind "BE REBORN" "More powerful~" "and bring down the Eldar" you hear the thundering of war drums in your head as you burst back to life with more power than ever

"I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN!!!" you cry out as you bring down the other Phoenix Lords. You are stopped and pulled forth by Cegorach who only tsks "You didn't think it would be so easy would you?" he says smashing you against the walls and ceiling and floor "UNLIKE KHAINE, I AM STILL AT MY FULL POWER. YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME CHAOS WORSHIPING INSECT" he says before taking you both to some blank dimension

This is going to be hard, what do you do lord?
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>158903
DOOMDUNK HIM!
>>
Well anons, here's a new thread since this one may rest now

>>158927
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.