[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the eight footbals PART 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 42.png (655KB, 1225x3554px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
655KB, 1225x3554px
Happy one year anniversery and holy shit has it been ages anyhow seeing as it's been one year I thought i'd pick today to give this quest another go.

for the new guys catch up here!
http://imgur.com/a/G0zFU

here is the post from last time

"Boss theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwAmIDZvf8

Chuck quickly checks the strategy guide but no luck for this game is too new for there to be a proper walkthrough.(who wants to spend 34$ on a guide book at gamestop anyway?)

So Chuck charges in and goes for the red one only to take damage cause it's made of spikes.
with that being Chuck's turn, Carne prime and his little bulbs come close together and taller.

Carne: THIS IS IT FOR YOU CHUMP!

Carne drives his whole body down like a giant tree following with a loud crashing sound! things go dark for a second until chuck hears a familiar voice.

"Mac open your eyes!"

Chuck opens his eyes to see Rocky Ivan and Fiore's goons have arrived at last.

Lenny the gloomguy speaks

Lenny: Mister Chuck, Fiore told us to follow you since you can't really save her father if you're dead. Let us help!

The three goons (Vinny gloomba, Lenny gloomguy, & Mitch Gloompa) have temporarily joined your party! Their gimmick is despite them being a trio they fight as one unit. "

what is the plan guys?
>>
Chuck the goons at each smaller head and let the magic of 3 as 1 become one as 3 into one at once.
>>
>>1417804
Seconding this, might as well put that upper body strength to work.
>>
File: 43.png (485KB, 1055x1618px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
485KB, 1055x1618px
>>1417804
>>1417868
Sorry that took way longer than I thought.

Chuck ponders for a moment as the phrase "let the magic of 3 as 1 become one as 3 into one at once." echo in his mind as it grabs hold of the goons.

Mitch: "H-Hey Chuck what are ya doin' man?"
Vinnie:"Not even my goil is this grabby!"
Lenny: "Weeeeeeeeeeee!"

as the voices in Chuck's head get louder a poof of smoke engulfs them and clears as quickly as it arrived, revealing that the goons have multiplied. Chuck then jumps into the air and stars hurling all the goons in his posesson towards the smaller heads.

Our turn isn't over yet!
>>
>>1418633
time for a another combo move! Rocky hops onto Ivan's glove, they turn invisible and proceed to
give them a shelling
>>
Smooth Jazz hi-jinks.
>>
>>1417777
Ivan: Give him a one two sub specter punch.

Rocky: Grab some crates and start throwin see if you can knock him out.
>>
ELBOW DROP HIM.
>>1420889
Now who could be behind this post, I wonder? :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.