[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the War Room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: OP.jpg (608KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
608KB, 1920x1080px
Gentlemen,

We all know why we're gathered here tonight. The President is no more, the people are blind, deaf and dumb, all power lies with us, all weapons, scientific advancement and research. This my good fellows is the time of our reckoning. We all know what's at stake here. We only have 72 hours, starting now, to pull off the first and initial part of our plan. The world lies just beyond this door yet we will now attempt enslaving it from these very seats. Check in. You have 10 minutes after which I will proceed.
>>
Present.

I vote to begin transferring money and power to me, so that I can work on my new militarized pathogen blueprint.
>>
Reporting
>>141659
You cant just divert funds to some scatter-brained project. The military needs the money to defend the country, and our newly formed organization.
>>
>>141675

Yes, but imagine the money that could be made by selling vaccines to the 1%.

That gold could buy you even better toys.
>>
>>141659
Anyone against? None.

Very Well.

Dr. Friesen. Ha! I wouldn't have thought of any one better to break the ice of this rather chilling situation. You have Carte Blanche

>>141675
General Linden I needn't remind you twice today that we, the organization, are currently the only legitimized member of the country.

We are the alpha and omega now.

Besides 1 project, means 100% of the resources. Bring something to table, or hold your tongue.
>>
>>141685
Dr. You do as you will to do. We are the shadow. The 1% doesn't know, and that mustn't change. That is the only rule.
>>
>>141702

Fair enough.

When can I begin opening up my bases of operation?
>>
>>141685
It is my understanding that you intend to release it on the population? We can at least blame someone for it and use it against them for our political gain.
>>
>>141710
We have closed down several suitable locations. You may use the closed down walmarts in order to conduct your research.

General Linden. I would like for you to dispatch a rogue military unit to gather up the homeless populations. Leave no traces.

Dr. Friesen will conduct his experiments on the subjects you bring him.

Consider this your first campaign. Learn to lead shadow operations in populated urban areas without being spotted. We will need your experience in our later war efforts.

>>141722
Time and money, my good man, time and money.

In time we will find someone to blame.

Right now lets deal with the money.

Money is power, so power must equal money.

I have set up a small organization who promises to aid and decrease homelessness rates by finding jobs and homes and new lives for them. Thus lowering statistics. They're backed by one of our numerous puppets, a political leader. For every decrease in the homelessness rates he will reward this organization economically. This organization will then grow, which will prove must lucrative for us later on.

General I advice you to have your men work through this organization. The leader of the organization is addicted to heroine and stored in a garage. We only need his identity. You will lead it from within. Should your cover be blown, nothing will fall back on you
>>
>>141746

I'll begin my first rounds of mapping the grizzly bear genome. Trust me, it'll be fun.

(do I have to roll or something?)
>>
>>141746
I understand and It will be done. I am not asking for a blank check, but to do this, I will need funds for my black operations.
>>
>>141762
(it's my first time do what you wan't i can just roll with it. get it? ROLL WITH IT lol)

Sounds interesting.

I just received a notification on my device here in front of me. We apparently discovered a new kind of material which gives off an unknown kind of radiation. It crashed from space. Just letting you know. It might prove helpful to your research

>>141776
You can have 87 men for this campaign.

Half of them are black and the other half white. One of them is a half bred. I suggest you use the white half in the rich areas and the black half in the projects. They're all trained assassins and have served in our splinter cells honorably. They're loyal to our cause. Loyal and expandable. No better combination.

Report back to me when you're nearly done and ready for your next assignments or when you run into any problems.

I have a scheme to plan
>>
>>141828
>>141776
regarding the half bred, you may do with it as you please
>>
>>141828

I doubt I'll want to spend time with this material until I understand its properties. Still, I'll devote one of my bases to analyzing it.

Let me know when my bear DNA is complete.
>>
Rolled 188 (1d1000)

>>141828
Proceeding as planned. We will take our pool from a largely black and poor population. We will see how our men function.
>>
>>141851
That is disappointing
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>141848

I guess we roll now.

Also, don't bother answering me, but I love how I can't tell if you're hamming up your evilness, or if you're actually a tad racist. Well done OP.
>>
>>141855
(so this is 188 out of 1000, right?)
>>141855

You seem to have agitated a small number of homeless people and have brought back none.

One of your men became injured and unable to work, he is now homeless.

You were unable to recover any homeless person, yet you managed to create one from your own command! You are a disgrace! your men are a disgrace! Luckily this noble and loyal man volunteered to become Dr. Friesens first test subject.

>>141870
Your bear DNA made good progress, but it couldn't sustain itself on it's own. Your very newest test subject, Tyrone, is probably a great strenght for these bestial genes.
>>
>>141917
I understand, Sir. I will succeed next time.
>>
>>141928
Sounds good.
I wouldn't worry about a band of homeless people. After all we are an all powerful and villainous organization preparing for world domination. We shouldn't mind such scum.
>>
>>141940
There was one thing I observed though . The homeless were more than happy to join us when we offered something free opposed to trying th abduct them. Maybe we can use that to our advantage next time.
>>
>>141957
go to their hideouts bringin lots of booze. Get them drunk and then abduct them when they pass out. I will give you some stealth black hawks. They're totally silent and are very effective in urban areas. You only need to drive the homeless bums into an open area and then fly them to Dr. Friesen. This cannot fail
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>141917

My plan is far from giving genes to a single subject.

If stability is needed, than stability it shall receive.

I'll begin working a hardy, drug resistant bacteria that can hold the sequences for transport.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>141982
I will work on a much smaller sample area. My men are sent. Here goes everything
>>
>>142003

lmao

I suggest you become a scientist for better dubs.
>>
>>142003
33 out of 100 tries.
>>141988
Is 33 subjects enough for now?
>>
>>142016

Technically, I only need one.
>>
File: OP.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
>>141957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnVWhX1d-Y

I have dispatched a new Major in your splinter squad. The Bumhunter will prove most helpful. consider yourself as Vader, the bumhunter would be Boba Fett.

>>141988
The bacteria is a biological work of art. Nothing produced by nature alone comes close to compare to the bacteria that you created. It works perfectly with your new DNA. In fact it worked so good that the Grizzly DNA has fused with the bacteria, rendering the DNA totally drug resistant.

whoa there Dr. Friesen. you never fails to prove your worth.

>>142003
33 test subjects! Count this as your first success General. However we mustn't forget the 67 who got away and are still wild. Rumors across the board suggests that they've reached out to the group of bums you agitated on your previous mission.

Consider wearing costumes or masks of your own choice the next time. We wouldn't want anyone to start unrest among the civilian population.

>>142007
Dr. Friesen professionalism is key.
With 33 test subjects you should have work to do

>>142035
well. Then you should be thrilled.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>142041

May Operation "Full Moon" officially begin. With my new pathogen, I shall now unleash my own homemade were-bears upon the world!

> send agents on plane

> detonate biological gas bomb in Delhi shopping mall

(after initially exposure, the bacteria can only be spread through human fluids- if you catch my drift)
>>
>>142063

This will be interesting.
>>
>>142041
Obviously I needed one. We could hunt the rest down to silence them. With your go-ahead, we will begin immediately.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>142080
Going ahead with it after the Full Moon project.
>>
>>142063
Let the operation begin!

We have a live feed from the plane.

Silence people!

How are things going, blue team?

>*static*

Blue team, do you read? This is Big Bear Oscar Papa over.

>*static breaks*
>we read you bear den, it's an honor Big Bear
>Sorry for the inconvenience. Turbulence is off the charts.

The Honor's all mine, captain. Now focus on the mission. You're the best pilot we have and Dr Friesen is our best damned scientist. I figure you can put two and two together. You're carrying a highly valuable asset on a priority one Mission Codename Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha copy on the last two

>copy that sir, Sierra Sierra
>I repeat Mission Codename Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sierra Sierra
>We're fully focused and we brought our cigars.

*analyst* "Sir we're reading abnormal activity from the planes instruments. It could be a glitch, but we're checking in on that. Pilot, give me a system diagnostics. Riley bring up the stats."

Bring up the stats, Riley.

Flyboys anything out of the ordinary?

>*static*
>We're getting some funny reads on the instruments here. we're gonna try and re calibrate. just a se.. wa-what the hell.
>Sir we're getting heavy turbulence.
>I'm losing control over the plane.
>*copilot, in the background,* Engines out! we're not losing altitude or speed what is going on.
>*Pilot* We can't see out the windows.
>Wait scratch that. WHAT THE HEL--*static*

Analyst clear that up!

*analyst* "we can't we're being pinged, our system is being hacked."

What the hell

*suddenly a hologram appears in the middle of the table, big black eyes on a pale featureless face, it doesn't look anything human, still not resembling the stereotypical alien. From every position around the table you can see the front of the face, as if it was looking directly at that spot. Clearly technology far beyond anything in existence.*

A deep and muffled, almost robotic and monotone voice vibrates through the air.

"Greetings classification 37524. You have made a perfection of biology, a merging of technology so pure, not even the universe itself could have synthesized it alone. We might be *a lot of words all on top of eachother as if endless and countless conversations all at once in different voices, robotic and organic talked on top of eachother, as if recordings sped up and slowed down and played in reverse and being fast forwarded all cluminating into one word* pirates. That would be the word which comes the closest to describing what we are to you. We might be 'pirates', but we are not without *again the scribble and scrabble, which comes every now and then before some of the words in the message* honor. We are taking your design, your disease. You don't even know how to use it. I guess you could call it.. *scribble scrabble* bad luck." A dark laughter fills the room as the face morphs into a skull and bones and then disappears again.

*analyst* we have control again. As if nothig happened. The plane vanished. They're gone sir.
>>
>>142198
Well damn.
>>142073
Any ideas going forward Doctor?
>>
>>142080
Go ahead

>>142185
>you hunt down the homeless bums, which turns out to have gathered in the tunnels of Las Vegas. They now follow the Homeless King and call themselves the Homeless People. You find them ill equipped for battle and, frankly they're homeless. They don't pose much of a threat to you now.
>The Homeless people and you have a stare down
>The homeless people start to turn around and kneel as the Homeless king enters the underground plaza, which smells like shit and sewer
>"Ah I see you come to silence us"
>since you're in the sewers, you don't have radio contact with General Linden or anyone else from the round table, you're the bumhunter.

*you clearly have the upper hand, where do you go from here?*
>>
>>142245
: You can help us. Or you can die. Your choice. If you help us, all you need to do is bring us other homeless. And in return, we will feed you and make sure no one comes snooping around down here."
>>
>>142263
>The homeless king takes a long look at his people. A smile starts to grow on his lips, a smile and a glimmer you don't recognize in his eyes.
>The king bows down to you
>I swear by the paper bags and tinfoil hats, we will follow you sire

*clearly this homeless king and the homeless people fear and respect the Bum Hunter, fear, respect and loathe. But above loathing or respecting, they fear him, they fear the rumors among the homeless and what happens to the taken. Fear is control.*

>The Homeless king stands back up, almost falling on his ass, the drunk fuck, but he finally gets there.
>As he stands there a bit unsteady he raises his arms up slowly all white walker king style
>As his arms are in full cross mode the homeless people arise and turn to you

*you decide where to go from here*
>>
>>142330
We will return in a week. We will have a shipment of food and booze as long as there are 25 homeless waiting to be taken by us. It was a pleasure working with you.
>>142073
You can take it from here, Friesen.
>>
>>142352
>The homeless king smiles, nods and follows you to the exit.
>on the way out you notice a worn old stack of Fantasy books
>"fancy the library eh?" the King jokingly asked and laughed. The laugh sounded like the product of bingesmoking and a rusty throat with an odor to match
>you get into the helicopters as a crowd of the homeless people gathers around.
>the helicopters powers on and sends dust and sand flying all over the place and homeless people
>You watch them panic and cower from the sand in their eyes as you fly away
>I know you like it, you sadist
>>
>>142398
Did the good doctor kill himself after the failure of his operation?
>>
File: OP.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
>>142420
Either he ate his cyanide capsule or he fell asleep due to the pressure
He is an unpredictable fellow
>>
>>142443
Well he is the best mind we have so I guess he is worth he wait.

Also Pretty good thread OP. Really cool topic.
>>
>>142453
I agree General
What's the news from the battlefield?
Last thing we heard your scouts had tracked the homeless to a tunnel leading underground.

Thanks I appreciate it. General Linden is awesome. I'm saving the game no doubt. "Wacky War Room" maybe lol
>>
>>142540
ever since we made a deal with the homeless, chatter about us has all but died down. I think we have covered up out abducting incidents. The message we got, well I am just as confused as you.
>>
>>142540
Who is Riley by the way?
>>
>>142650
the analysts assistant
Just improvising
>>
>>142674
>>142650
it's an organization mad with power, of course the leader is so mad with power that he will directly order the assistant the same order which riley gave his assistant just because
>>
>>142589
Seems like we must flag them and put them as a secondary on the board
>>
I'm about to fall asleep.

Go mobile, we'll switch to virtual command centre

Phase one was a success. Just barely. We lost our weapon, but we might still have the research. We know nothing about these aliens. The homeless situation could prove useful to our cause, but we must send surveyor teams in order to track the development. IF the homeless king holds up his end of the bargain

25 units of bums

a most interesting turn of events.

We have a General Linden with a splinterforce of 86 black and white men with one mulatto servant

We have Dr Friesen
An evil scientist with unlimited funds and numerous bases and a brilliant mind, in fact so brilliant that his work is even renowned and sought for by unknown far superior alien forces out there. This is as much threatening as it is awesome

We have an Analyst with unknown abilities and an assistant, Riley, with unknown abilities. Seems like they take care of the war room and the communications, npc's

aliens, npc's

Homeless King, npc for the time being.

and the world is infinite.

I'll save the thread. Should the game end here, I'll always cherish it and you

and maybe I'll play again sometime. Otherwise it's not like there's copyright or anything so feel free

goodnight
>>
>>142743
Thanks OP. I had fun. Maybe continue on the weekend?
>>
>>142759
for sure
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.