[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rise of gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 09535e65129802213cd064a1313c3b78.jpg (189KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
09535e65129802213cd064a1313c3b78.jpg
189KB, 1200x750px
(The companions of the Mercenary band are all open to roleplay. Original Characters only. The races are Human, Elf, Half Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, Half-Orc, and Celestial. The classes are Warrior, Mage, Cleric, and Rogue.)

Tael-Amei halted in his tracks with his 5 companions, dismounting from his horse to scan the ground below him. He looked at the path intently, finding Orc tracks in the mud. Orcs were easy to track, certainly so for him, and they didn't care to cover their tracks, as it would seem they were in a hurry. He raised up from the ground and turned to his companions. "The Orcs flee southwest. They are taking the prisoners to Volgor."
>>
>>1415043
Half orc warrior please.

"Remind me why we do this, I get confused in last fight! Who Volgor again?"
>>
>>1415043
Human Dickass Thief
>>
Tael smiled, understanding that his big muscular friend had trouble with keeping track of the nuances of politics. "They take them to Volgor, Land of Eternal Night, my strong friend." He patted him on the shoulder. "You may have to cleave the skulls of many kinsmen in the upcoming week, my friend."
>>
>>1415708
"Rival tribe, it non-issue. Ride forward?"
>>
>>1415487
((Do you steal stuff out of the nature pocket with your dick or something? What is a "dickass thief?"))
>>
>>1415043
>Gnome Mage
>>1415708
"Bewareof falsetrails. Orcsare stupid, butcunning inwar. Thismight be atrap." Quoldrip's high and grating voice calls from the middle of the group, "Thosetracks seemeasy tofind."

>>1415748
>He means rogue, of the chaotic-neutral variety. Both a Dick and an Ass. Bane to enemy and ally alike.
>>
>>1415803
(Let me have my joke you fucking -)
"We hear rumor of tribe that raids far from here in canyon. They ride near enemy camp, shoot arrow, and run into canyon. Then when fools go into canyon, killed by arrow rain. if we head towards canyon or valley, get on high ground."
>>
Much better start, my friend. Good job.
>>
"Even if it is a trap," Tael said, "We must follow, albeit with caution. The bounty on the Warchiefs head is too high to ignore, and the reward for the prisoners safe return is great enough to pay for our expenses for 3 months." Tael urged his horse forward, and raised his longsword in the air, "We shall ride southwest. With all haste, let us hunt these Orcs!"
>>
>>1417937
Takes a quick sip from his flask before bidding his horse forwards. "Be right about three months, or I tie to lamp post, set on fire. Heh heh heh." He says in a jovial tone.
>>
Tael leads the March after the Orcs, the company covering ground quickly on their horses. In the late afternoon, as darkness begins to fall, they come across a battlefield in a small canyon. The bodies, mostly human and elf from the Troganian Empire, were riddled with crude arrows, and their heads were missing. "This is the work of Orcs, for only orcs and dwarves take their enemies heads, and dwarves have no quarrel with humans." Tael looked up at the towering walls of the canyon with unease, but the tracks led straight through the canyon. "We must proceed with caution," he said slowly, "Quoldrip! Prepare a shield spell as we march. We might need it."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.