[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stardust Wuxia Quest Chapter II: Old Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Morning Star.jpg (378KB, 1920x813px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Star.jpg
378KB, 1920x813px
Welcome back anons, to Stardust Wuxia Quest.

Previous threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Stardust%20Quest

Previously on Stardust Wuxia...

You are Captain Arturus Baruch, former admiral of the United Sol Empire 7th Imperial Fleet and captain of the USIS Morning Star. Your ship escape its centuries old tomb, exterminated a bug infestation, and now looking for the lost crew of the ISFC Avenger.
>>
Time for martial art.
>>
File: Study.png (978KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Study.png
978KB, 1280x720px
It's been several days tracking the Avenger. Since leaving Outpost Morga, you have followed its warp signature across several neighbouring systems. In the meantime, you've managed to mingle with the survivors of Outpost Morga and repair the damage your ship suffered from the Final Battle of Soloman and five centuries of neglect.

You're currently in the Captain's Quarters, spacious enough to be considered a two-level luxurious apartment anywhere else. Summer, the ship's Contender-class Ancillia, is updating you in the study about the condition of the ship.

[Continued]
>>
File: Morning Star(2).jpg (238KB, 1920x770px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Star(2).jpg
238KB, 1920x770px
USIF MORNINGSTAR
SPINAL WEAPONS :06
-Longinus[Anti-Matter Cannon][2SW]
BROADSIDE TURRETS :38
-Heavy Particle Blasters x4
-Artillery Cannons x8
POINT-DEFENSE TURRETS :14
-Light Laser Cannon x4
-Flak Cannon x5
HANGER SPACE :40
NAVIGATION :00/00
HULL ARMOR :22/34
SHIELD STRENGTH :16/25
-BASIC SHIELDING
LENGTH :7,000m
MAX CREW :5,600
EXTRA ROOMS :30
-Crew Quarters Upgrade
-Officer's Quarters
-Captain Quarters
-Standard Evac Pods
-Standard Infirmary
-Standard Mess Hall+Tavern
-Lounge
-Laboratory
-Ore Processing Facility + Factory Wing[Class I Manufactorum]
-Cargo Space + Engineering Bay
-DigiSec Room
-Arsenal
-Holding Cells
-Aquaculture + Hydroponic Room
-Training Room
>>
File: Endless Summer.jpg (18KB, 1024x429px) Image search: [Google]
Endless Summer.jpg
18KB, 1024x429px
Summer sighs. "Without access to a shipyard or a Class III Manufactorum, I'm afraid even with resources we will be unable to repair the ship and restore its functionalities.

You reply, "It's alright. We'll think of something. What's the update for the search for the Avenger?"

Summer closes her eyes, "We're about to arrive at their last derived coordinates in 12 hours."

"Good. How's the crew?"

Summer replies, "Ms. Anna in the Greenhouse with the children. Captain Tera is sparring in the training room with Corporal Haynes. Dr. Foster is in the Manufactorum with Ms. Fairley. The others are currently either trying to clear the sealed rooms or in maintenance."

What do you do?
>Meditate
>Visit one of your crew members
>Write-In
>>
>>1414764
>Meditate
>>
>>1414764
>Write-In
Go train with the captain, try to learn more about the state of cultivation in this new era while we're at it.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1414779
>>1414782
>>
>>1414779
>>1414782
>>1414840
Writan
>>
Sorry guys. I'm having the flu and the headaches and I don't think I can continue tonite.
I'll try to post again when I'm not leaking fluids all over the laptop.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (4KB, 129x123px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
4KB, 129x123px
>>1414908
REEEEE!
Forgot to put auto updater on!
>>
>>1414782
I'll back this.
>>
https://twitter.com/VirgilDuck
Prev
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1388974/
>>
Still alive Virgil?
>>
>>1429998
anyone try leaving a message on the twitter?
>>
Will Virgil ever return?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.