[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: Deicide RP Pic 1.jpg (174KB, 1193x669px) Image search: [Google]
Deicide RP Pic 1.jpg
174KB, 1193x669px
Long ago, in ancient times past, you were known as a powerful being. Hero, villain, something in between, it matters not. But you were so powerful, that the world felt it necessary to imprison you for all eternity. Being an immortal being, they could not kill you. So you were locked away, and long forgotten to the world. Still conscious, you were awake, and unable to sleep for the entirety of your imprisonment. Hundreds of thousands of years have gone by, and your once great name has crumbled to dust. Now, your brain no longer functions, only providing you with your base needs. Thoughts and emotions are a distant memory, and all that you can conceive are your breaths, and your heart beats. That is, until you comprehend something you haven't comprehended in a long, long time. A voice. It is faded and incomprehensible at first, but upon listening closer, you hear someone asking you questions. "Who are you..." and "Where are you from..." rings in your ear constantly. Who was I... you think to yourself. Ah yes... I remember...
>>
(Three premade characters coming up)
>>
>>1413966
WAIT, WHAT ABOUT SIN KNIGHT QUEST?
>>
File: Deicide RP Pic 2.jpg (50KB, 495x560px) Image search: [Google]
Deicide RP Pic 2.jpg
50KB, 495x560px
Name: Argoth Taron

Alignment: Lawful Good

Pledged to: Goliath, God of Justice, Righteousness, and Strength

Opposed to: Iornos, The Concept of Evil

Slew: Galgios, Goliath of the Sun

Power: I can't remember...

Appearance: Large, heavy set man with hard blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and heavy facial hair.

Preferred Weapon: Heaven's Fury (Greatsword)

Armor: Heavy, gold plated
>>
Fear not, I'm still doing it
>>
File: Deicide RP Pic 3.jpg (100KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Deicide RP Pic 3.jpg
100KB, 757x1000px
Name: Desmond Harth

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Pledged to: Velva, Goddess of the Shadows, Assassination, and Dark Omens

Opposed to: Goliath, God of Justice, Righteousness, and Strength

Slew: Hou'kal, Prophet of the Eldritch

Appearance: Thin but muscular male with short white hair and a long thin scar running diagonally across his face. Has dark brown eyes, but prefers to keep his face covered with a mask.

Preferred Weapon: Agatha (Dagger)

Armor: Black cloth robes with padded leather underneath
>>
File: Deicide RP Pic 4.jpg (10KB, 236x369px) Image search: [Google]
Deicide RP Pic 4.jpg
10KB, 236x369px
Name: Marla Orion

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Pledged to: Aria, Goddess of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Greater Understanding

Opposed to: Velva, Goddess of the Shadows, Assassination, Dark Omens

Slew: Ariamos, the Dragon King

Appearance: Thin woman with a thin figure and not much muscle mass. Has brown hair put up into a bun and green eyes. Has a mole underneath her left eye.

Preferred Weapon: Peacekeeper (Battlestaff)

Armor: Clothing
>>
Whichever character gets the most support shall be chosen, and then we shall begin
>>
>>1414017
LETS GO WITH A KNIGHT AGAIN
>>
>>1414091
Gotta go with this guy.
A chaotic Neutral guy has the most possibility for growth, even into other alignments. He would likely care for himself and since he is pledged to the Goddess of assassination, perfectly willing to get his hands very dirty. However he apparently killed the Prophet of the Eldritch, who dosent sound like a guy who wants fun times for the world,so Desmond was likely also willing to help others. After all, Chaotic doesnt care about the end result of the betterment of the Self or the Other, but that the means to their end are theirs to choose.
(sorry for the overly long analysis,just wanted explain why I like the look of this guys jib.
>>
>>1414175
Nah man, go for it, I love it when people overanalyze things
>>
>>1414214
The knight guy might be nice if he he isnt a zealot(and being imprisoned for millennia is bound to affect someones mind). His convictions being shaken, but only to be moved to a more reasonable, if cynical stance.
The fact that h killed a being affiliated with the sun either means that light isnt always good in this setting,light is divided, or it was a more personal fight.
The mage lady also seems nice,but ive noticed that some anons are a bit to ready and willing to have their female pc get sexual with someone. The fact that she is opposed to a being of shadow and is pledged to a being of wisdom likely means she is an a vid pursuer of knowledge and abhors censorship. She killed the Dragon King, potentially to loot his sweet library or maybe for information that only was known in his mind. A internal conflict she could have is being faced with knowledge that would not be good to be unleashed, or even in a far more literal Pandora's Box scenario.
Still like the mask dude,though the other two could be nice
>>
Now we just need two more votes for something
>>
>>1414017
we need more knight quests
>>
Do we?
>>
>>1414356
We are apparently an immortal being who killed, at the very least, one god-tier being. I'd be more interested in how a shadowy guy would go about it then a fairly obvious head to head fight.
>>
That shall be revealed in due time (If you choose that character, that is)
>>
So far we have Argoth for two votes and Desmond for one. First to three wins.
>>
>>1414091
Voting for the D
>>
Alright, two for two. If either one gets another vote, they win
>>
>>1414091
Going with the Amon looking muthafucka
>>
Alrighty then, Desmond it is. Writing
>>
Desmond Harth. That was your name. Master of the shadows, you pledged yourself to Velva when you were just a young boy, training as an assassin in an old duke's manor. Your training and genetics gave you a higher advantage over all other assassins. You were faster, stealthier, stronger, cleaner. You had once slain the ruler of an empire that had territory across half the world, and it took the guards three days to notice. You were paid handsomely for that. But what seems most important as of what you remember are two things. You dagger, Agatha, and the death of Hou'Kal...

A man walks into the room you are in. As your vision returns to you, you realize that you are in a blindingly white room, with no windows, and only a small doorway at the other end. You cannot move. "Ah, your eyes are open... That's very good. Now tell me, who are you? I know you are awake and alive, so you're going to tell me what I need to know, understand?" This man doesn't appear to know who he's talking to. Then again, your identity wasn't even known hundreds of thousands of years ago, because you were that good an assassin. "I shall ask again," the man says, "who are you?"

>"Desmond Harth."

>"That is none of your concern."

>"Who wants to know?"

>"He who lurks in shadows."

>Write in
>>
>>1414691
>he who lurks in shadows
>>
>>1414691
>"Who wants to know?"
First response after hundreds of millennia of brain death:be evasive and maybe slightly cheeky.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Roll for it
>>
"He who lurks in shadows." You hear the man chuckle. You begin to grow more aware of your surroundings. You are completely naked as you sit in the middle of the white room, and you cannot move because you are hooked up to a series of pipes and tubes that are constantly pumping sedatives and tranquilizers into your body. You can't feel anything from the neck down. "I think you'll be doing a little less 'lurking in the shadows' from now on. Now actually answer my question this time. Who are you? What is your name? Where did you come from? What year were you born?" These questions are irrelevant, and you refuse to answer. "Feeling shy, now are you?" the man smiles as he asks. "Well then, I think I know something that will make you talk." You feel the pipes beginning to pump something else into your body, that causes an intense burning sensation in your bloodstream. No need to worry though. You have spent years perfecting the art of pain tolerance.

>"Is this supposed to be torture? My nan could give me a more painful experience."

>"I fail to see your point in doing this."

>"Do you wish to die, mortal?"

>Write in
>>
>>1414839
>"I fail to see your point in doing this."
Apathy is the biggest insult and might make him give something away.
>>
>>1414862
support
>>
"I fail to see your point in doing this." The man looks genuinely surprised. "Doctors, up the dosage." You hear faded voices from far off. "I don't care, up the dosage!" The pain increases. It's almost laughable how much you don't care. The man looks incredibly frustrated. "Wait right here, I'm going to go get my tools." He walks out of the room, and you hear multiple mechanisms going off behind the door. You wait for a little while, regaining your strength. Soon enough, you'll be able to break free from these bonds and show them the likes of a true assassin.

After a few minutes, the man walks back into the room with a complex kit of torture tools. As he looks to where you are, he suddenly drops his kit, his eyes wide with fear. You are confused. You didn't break out just yet, did you? You feel yourself fall off of the machinery, and as the sedatives are no longer being pumped into your body, you regain free control of yourself. The man starts shouting into a small black box on his coat. "Get security in here, now! Subject A2 is gone, I repeat, subject A2 is gone!" You hear shouts down the hallway, and multiple people with strange black devices walk into the room. They all look panicked as they search for you. But you are standing right before them.

Ah yes. Now you remember.

Long ago, you gained a powerful ability when you slew Hou'kal. The powers of an Eldritch god flowed through you, and flow through you now. This ability made you an unstoppable assassin, unable to fail missions.

You stand before the guards, panicked as they search for you. But they will never find you. You are completely invisible. No camera or form of magic can see you, no matter what. You are also incorporeal, unable be touched. Guards walk right through you as they search the room, terrified as to how you "escaped".

Agatha appears in your hand. Yes, the dagger you used to slay so many... You have remembered how to summon it. And you remember how useful it was to you before your imprisonment.

>Slay these impertinent guards.

>Walk past (or through) the guards. They aren't worth your time.

>Write in
>>
>>1414967
>Tickle the unsuspecting guards.
>>
>>1414967
>Walk past (or through) the guards. They aren't worth your time.
If we kill them, then they will know that we are still here.
>>
File: Deicide RP Pic 5.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Deicide RP Pic 5.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
Agatha
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1415001
Here you go op
>>
>>1414967
>Find the man asking questions, ask him some of your own
>>
>>1415047
Never mind, just tickle them guards.
>>
>>1415067
While we do need answers,it would be better to find a place to interrogate the bastard first.
>>
>>1415108
True, but could we pick him up and take him with us?
>>
>>1415236
Forgot the rest
Or would that make us visible again?
>>
You walk right through the guards. They never even knew you were there. You exit through the door and begin walking through a hallway, as you feel yourself phase back into reality. It appears that your power has a time limit. You'll have to wait about a minute before being able to use it again. As you walk down the hallway, you hear guards approaching from around the corner.

>Run past the guards when they turn the corner.

>Hide around the corner and slit their throats with Agatha as they pass.

>Write in
>>
Oh dear. It appears that the responses have run dry.
>>
>>1416003
WIPE THEM OUT ALL OF THEM
>>
There we go
>>
>>1416003
Run past. Let's not leave trail of bodies when we don't need to.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>
As the guards round the corner, you summon up your dagger, Agatha, and impale one of the guard's necks as they pass. The second guard turns and points his black device at you, to which you turn and use the guard's corpse as a shield. As the man dies in your arms, you begin to know all of his combat skills, all of his strengths. That's right... you remember. When someone is killed with Agatha, the user gains all of the combat skills and knowledge of the victim. You recognize this black device as a firearm. Like a superpowered crossbow of sorts. The man fires a few rounds and hits his fellow guard, but you are protected by a Kevlar vest and a couple feet of flesh. You spin around the slit the other guard's throat, faster than he can react to, and the two guards fall down. Firearms, Kevlar vests, hand to hand combat... you know all of this. However, you only really need the knowledge of the modern technology. Your combat skills are better than that of anyone else here. The soldiers from the other room heard the gunshots, and begin running out, following the sounds.

>Your cooldown has expired. Turn invisible and sprint away.

>Sprint away.

>Turn invisible and walk past the guards, attempting to get a sneak attack at them from behind.

>Write in
>>
I'll be out for a little while, I'll post whenever I can
>>
>>1416255
>>Turn invisible and walk past the guards, attempting to get a sneak attack at them from behind.
>>
>>1416272
>This, but grab a gun as well
>>
I have returned
>>
You walk past the guards and take a hand gun from out of the pocket of one of the guards. You stand behind the group in the corner of the hallway while they go check the corpses on the other side. The scientist that was interrogating you before stands behind them... and closest to you.

You've got a few options here. You could start firing on the guards, which would kill them more quickly, but quickly bring you to their attention. You could also begin backstabbing the men from behind, stealthily taking them out as quietly as possible. You could also just hide, not wishing to start unnecessary conflict.

>Start shooting

>Start stabbing

>Hide

>Write in
>>
>>1417674
>Hide
>>
>>1417674
>Grab the scientist, then hide wih him
>>
>Silently stab the scientist
we will gain all his knowledge thanks to Agatha
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.