[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zatch Bell Quest 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

File: ZZZ17.jpg (39KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZ17.jpg
39KB, 333x500px
>Previously on Zatch Bell Quest.

Your new friends Mona and Cole along with your love interest Samantha got kidnapped. You learned about it through a mysterious phone call along with an adress and a photo of the four all tied up in webs.

You made your way to the out of the way warehouse and avoided several hidden traps. You snuck in and retreived the Spellbooks of your trapped friends. However when you struck out at the demon that created the webs, a creepy spider headed monster. You and Dizzy were about to get blasted with a powerful spell but a wellplaced hammer toss hit the shin of your rival book owner causing the spell to stop before it was even fired. The Spider demon grabbed her falling book and made it back to the second floor. She has been his a few times with a weakening spell.

Dizzy is eager to fight on, eager to save your friends.

"Something to throw, something to throw, something to throw... ahh! This'll do nicely" you say grabbing a hammer

The book continues to glow brighter and brighter as he prepares a finishing blow.

You aim, your ready, your arm steady... and toss!

Your hammer flies true through the air at full velosity entirely off the radar of the man. Paying complete attention to the book.

"Gigano Ar- FACKING HELL" he shouts as the hammer makes contact with the mans shin.

He drops the book through the hole in the floor as he falls to the ground holding his wounded leg, cursing you out in only the foulest of tongues.

The monster utters an irritated groan and uses the web to toss Dizzy back toward you, releasing her from its hold.

You catch Dizzy in mid-air, stopping her from crashing into the wall behind you. Meanwhile the Spider demon jumps and grabs her book from falling and retreats into the hole in the cieling.

"Diz, you okay?"

"Mhmm, we gotta hurry though! That sounded really painful and thats the best time to strike!"

>A) Use a spell to launch yourself through the hole.
>B) Rush up the stairs.
>C) Just attack through the hole while staying put.
>D) Retreat!
>E) Other.
>>
>>1413410
>>A) Use a spell to launch yourself through the hole.
Can you post the spell list?
>>
>>1413410
>B) Rush up the stairs
>>
>>1413423
https://pastebin.com/D7wN3FsZ

Here you go. You still arent fully aware of what the 4th spell does so it's still blank.
>>
>>1413423
>use Rou Kekitan
Let's finish this

A question, do we still have problems casting Rou Kekitan?
>>
>>1413410
>>B) Rush up the stairs.
>>
>>1413448
Who knows. But it seems youve been out voted so we wont be finding out now.
>>
Dizzy and you follow your attackers back up to the second floor. Lights now on, no shadows for the spider to hide anymore. When you finally open the door you are almost hit by a barrage of web bullets. There origin is a hole in the roof leading to the still dark third floor.

Dizzy dodges the hail of webs like an expert, ducking and weaving out of the way of each. You on the other hand are hit several times, and while the attacks don't hurt very much you are becoming very sticky. You can still move but every step is a challenge.

"Nuh, uh, we can't give up cuz of a few little webs right Bro!"

"Diz, I'm having a hard time walking... Maybe we should retreat for now"

Dizzy grins and raises her hands "No running when our friends are in danger. Right Bro!" Dizzys hands tear the webs from your body with ease.

"Wow, cool Diz."

"Come on! We gotta hurry!~" Dizzy says running toward the next staircase.

Your not sure about this. The webbullets have stopped firing. It could be a trap...

>A) Follow Dizzy. Your thinking to hard.
>B) Go through the hole the attacks came from.
>C) Try to shoot the spider with your Infiratan Spell.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1413571
>>C) Try to shoot the spider with your Infiratan Spell.
>>
>>1413571
>C) Try to shoot the spider with your Infiratan Spell
>>
>>1413571
>>C) Try to shoot the spider with your Infiratan Spell.
>>
>>1413576
>>1413587
>>1413589
Gib a 1d100 you three.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1413594
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1413594
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1413594
>>
>>1413607
Niceeee
>>
The toll of the repeated use of your spells is starting to show. Your limbs are beginning to feel a little weaker. You are still fine but you don't know how much longer you can keep this up.

Judging from the angle the webs were fired you have a rough guess asto where your enemy is hiding. Where in the shadows of the third floor the target is. You call Dizzy back from the door and she returns to your side.

"We gotta hurry, Sam is in danger the others to!"

"Diz, I want you to look where I point and get ready. We got a direct shot that monster won't expect."

Dizzy nods

You gaze into the darkness for any sign of movement.

A small glimmer, flashes and you know your target is there.

"INFIRATAN"

The third shot forms in Dizzys hands and is sent spiraling toward the hole with a toss. The spell splitting into two half way to aim for both targets.

Soon another angry hiss is heard before a body falls from the hole onto your floor. It's voice is all you need to hear to know it is truly angry now. Angry but also heavily breathing. Your repeated assaults on it must finally be paying off.

"YOU PESTS, you will STOP resisting NOW! you will Stop using that damn spell! and you will let me BURN YOUR BOOK" The creature says wobbling to its feet from the floor.

You hear an incantation from the hole above.

"GIGANO-

Oh shit, a gigano spell! The last one of those nearly defeated Corina!

>A) C-can Dizzy block this if she is powered up?
>B) Start running and hoping you can dodge.
>C) The fourth Spell is a wildcard still but may work.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1413671
>>C) The fourth Spell is a wildcard still but may work.
>>
>>1413671
>B) Start running and hoping you can dodge.
>>
>>1413671
>>C) The fourth Spell is a wildcard still but may work.
>>
Your fourth spell, the wild card comes to mind. You got a glimpse of its power before you fainted in the battle with the flying demon. But you could not fully understand what happened. But it's your best chance of stopping whatever spell is about to hit you.

"GIGANO ARAKIANO!"

Four spiderlike legs burst out of the monsters back, splattering the creatures blood across the floor behind it. But it simply laughs it off as the tips of the legs begin charging a frightening amount of power.

When the spell is ready the legs come fourth and the energy collects into a giant bundle infront of the spider. Soon the glowing of the ball stops and you see the true form of the ball. Webs. However these are different. Dripping from the webs is a bright green liquid.

"Let's see how you handle a bit of venom, Swine!"

A shotgun blast of venom soaked web bullets is hurled at you. They decimate all the barrels and crates they touch between the spider and you.

"CHARJIDO SUBOTAN"

Dizzy spreads out her arms, ready to take the entire attack to protect you. She is unaware the effect of your spell has on her. All the webs Arc to Dizzys mass and stick to her.

"Ha! Worthless spell, Worthless demon, I can't believe I thought you would be a threat for a second!"

The ball of webs begins eating through the floor of the warehouse with Dizzy inside. Your hope of winning is lost... you can't even imagine what Dizzy is going through right now... You can only drop to your knees and wait for the whole thing to be over with...

"Good human, Now give me that book before I have to come take it from you."

>A) Try to run.
>B) Hold your ground.
>C) Get over to the hole and see if Dizzy is okay.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1413856
>>C) Get over to the hole and see if Dizzy is okay.
>>
>>1413856
>C) Get over to the hole and see if Dizzy is okay
>>
>>1413856
>>C) Get over to the hole and see if Dizzy is okay.
>>
"DIZZY!" You shout, rushing over to the hole burned into the floor.

"Where do you think your going? Did I say you could turn your back on ME"

"Arakiano!"

You can almost feel the web blast on your heels but are spared from the blast by an odd occurrence. The web veers of course and splatters against the floor. Though your to worried to be thankful that you were not hit.

You are about to make it to the hole Dizzy fell through when a strand of webbing attaches itself to your back, lifting you into the air. Above you, pulling you closer is the spider, looking particularly angry.

"I'm sick if this game. Give me the book!"

"NEVER"
"That's right, tell her bro! I'm here to back you up!"

Dizzys voice rings out from beneath the floor. You are glad to hear her but are getting closer and closer every second to yhe monster. "DIZ, Help please!"

"Righteo!"

A gist of wind swings you away as an incredibly powerful web shoots up and blasts the monster in the face. Dropping you several feet back to the floor and away from the spider trying to clear its eyes of the webbing.

"Pretty annoying huh?" You hear from below. You move to check on Dizzy but before you can get to the hole a second web comes forth and pulls Dizzy along slingshoting her up toward the monster.

"You don't hurt BRO!" Dizzy shouts, punching the Spider in the face and slamming it through the ceiling into the top floor of the building.

"DIZ, your safe!"

"No time for that now bro, remember the mission. Rescue our friends" She shoots a web from her wrist and pulls you onto the third floor with her.

>A) Look around for your friends and let Dizzy fight
>B) Power Dizzy up with your remaining energy
>C) Dizzy can probably see but you cannot. Find a lightswitch.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1414020
>>C) Dizzy can probably see but you cannot. Find a lightswitch.
Did dizzy copy her powers or something?
>>
>>1414020
>B) Power Dizzy up with your remaining energy
>>
>>1414020
>>C) Dizzy can probably see but you cannot. Find a lightswitch.
then
>A) Look around for your friends and let Dizzy fight
>>
The sounds of fighting in the darkness are the places you try to avoid. The sounds of webs and punches breaking the crates around you are enough to put a bit of fear in your heart but you manage to find a lightswitch.

You are shocked... You instantly find your friends... But... The four of them are all wrapped tight in a giant web.

Dizzy and the Monster are still slinging webs and fighting in the other end of the room. The book owner is nowhere to be seen.

>A) Try to rescue them.
>B) Try to hunt down the owner.
>C) Use your last bit of energy to give dizzy a slight edge.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1414160
>>C) Use your last bit of energy to give dizzy a slight edge.
>>
>>1414160
>A) Try to rescue them
>>
>>1414160
>>A) Try to rescue them.
>>
>>1414160
>>C) Use your last bit of energy to give dizzy a slight edge.
>>
>>1414190
>>1414170
>>1414169
>>1414164
Rolleo, 1d100

First3
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1414202
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1414202
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1414202
>>
Sorry, I had to go do a thing on short notice. I'm doing one more update then we will probably resume tomorrow.
>>
You weren't expecting this... They are in pretty big trouble here, tied up like a midnight snack for that monster.

You check to make sure Dizzy is still holding her own. She trades blow for blow with the monster. Never faltering but also not winning. You wish you could help but your focus should be rescuing your friends. You look through your backpack for something, ANYTHING that you can use to break free the webs that bind them.

"Come on, Come on there has to be something!" you say to yourself emptying out your backpack contents onto the floor. "PERFECT!"

Within your backpack is one of Dizzys 'authentic' toys that she insisted on bringing. "Who let Dizzy have a Hidden Blade? Did that Sasuke really get her a knife hand?! How did this even get on the plane!" After thinking about how hard the security at that airport sucks for a moment you begin tinkering with the blade until a sharp dagger pops out.

"I'm going to have to have a talk with Diz later about this..." You say to yourself, cutting your friends free.

The four of them fall to the floor, they all seem fine, Cole and Mona rise to their feet but Samantha and Kana still seem unconscious.

"Dude... What happened? Where am I?"

"That's great, the first guy I get to see when I wake up is Michael." Mona sighs

>A) Your book is down stairs in a crate. Go get it and hurry.
>B) Try to wake them up!
>C) Get out of here, Fast.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1416859
>>A) Your book is down stairs in a crate. Go get it and hurry.
>>
>>1416859
>B) Try to wake them up!
>>
>>1416859
>B) Try to wake them up!
>>
File: ZZZsadkana.jpg (65KB, 500x375px)
ZZZsadkana.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
"No, time. We're in danger!" You tell Cole pointing to the fight going on behind you between Dizzy and the Spider Demon. "Your book is on the floor below us in a crate. Go get it fast. Dizzy needs help"

"Uhh , y-yeah sure" Cole helps mona to her feet and begins jogging towards the staircase to the other floor. "Well be back soon! Hold on for a little longer!"

Meanwhile you are left with Samantha and Kana, still unresponsive "Guys, Wake up hurry!" You say trying to shake them awake.

"Maybe you need to kiss her~!" Dizzy giggles next to you.

"DIZ! What happened did you win?!"

"Oh yeah..." A web wraps itself around Dizzys waist and tightens. "Meep..." And just like that Dizzy is hurled back into hand to hand combat with the spider demon.

You resume trying to wake the pair. Kana soon begins to mowe a little, grumbling as she slowly sits up. Holding her head as though she has a headache. "Ugh, that's not a good feeling... Oh, Michael... What are you doing here? Where's Dizzy?"

You slowly point over to the combat happening across the room.

"Oh no... I-is she okay?"

"She's holding in there..."

Samantha begins to awake giving Kana a crazy idea. "Do... You think I should help...?"

>A) Yes... Dizzy needs the help.
>B) No, we can't risk you attacking us.
>C) Other.
>>
>>1416944
>>B) No, we can't risk you attacking us.
>>
>>1416944
>>B) No, we can't risk you attacking us.
>>
>>1416944
>B) No, we can't risk you attacking us
>>
"That's fine, Kana. You may end up attacking us again"

"Then what should I do?! I can't do nothing while Dizzy is protecting me!"

"Just take care of Sam until the fight is over."

"Stay safe..." Kana seems sad but she picks Samantha up and carries her off farther away from the battle

"WAHHHHH" Dizzy shouts as she is thrown into a stack of boxes. They shatter and fall atop Dizzy.

The spider demon is heavily panting as it wipes the blood from its lip. *Huff* "It's over now" *Huff*

"Close call Arachne, you almost lost." The voice comes from the book owner, sitting in a hammock of webs in a darker corner of the room. "Last spell so make it count. "Gio Arakiano!"

The disgusting creature loses its extra limbs, its legs, blades, and disgusting features and returns to a semi human looking creature. "Soon... It will be over." The demon raises its hand in the air and sprays a veil of webs around it's own body.

Michael! It's healing! Attack! Cole shouts running through a nearby door with his book in hand. "Nio Rusen!"

Mona frowns as she summons fourth... Balloons...

"Balloons?"
"Balloons?"

"They aren't just Balloons you idiots! They... They are water balloons!" Mona gets angry and launches the 'water' balloons toward the cocoon of webs. Dousing it in water but seemingly doing nothing else.

"I-is that it?"

>A) See if Dizzy can use any more spells.
>B) Ask if there is anything else more useful they can do.
>C) RUN! Now's a chance to escape.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1417183
>>A) See if Dizzy can use any more spells.
>>
>>1417183
>>A) See if Dizzy can use any more spells.
>>
>>1417183
>C) RUN! Now's a chance to escape
>>
>>1417213
>>1417207
>>1417224
Jesus christ, you three are fast. Also thank you for not having a tie every time like back in the days of only 2 voters. Those waits were the worst.
>>
File: Dizzy 14 spooped.jpg (16KB, 300x335px)
Dizzy 14 spooped.jpg
16KB, 300x335px
"Diz! We have backup! Can you go a little more!"

The shattered and splintered wood begins shake and Dizzy pushes a large piece of wood off of her. Her special outfit is dissolved leaving her in her normal clothing. "Ugh, I it's... So tuffffff!, I don't know if I can do that all again..."

Dizzy looks pretty hurt. There is only one spell that can help here. Your first spell. "Kekuitan!"

A deep inhale and exhale is all it needs for the bruises to fade away and the cuts across her body to close. A renewed vigor returns to her voice.

"YEAHHHH! Wew! Bro, good timing! Still not sure if I can win though~"

>A) Focus on taking out the book owner.
>B) Attack the demon before it has a chance to recover.
>C) Go and pair with Mona, teamwork will be the key!
>D) Other.
>>
>>1417341
>>B) Attack the demon before it has a chance to recover.
>>
>>1417341
>>C) Go and pair with Mona, teamwork will be the key!
>A) Focus on taking out the book owner.
>>
>>1417341
>A) Focus on taking out the book owner
>>
File: ZZZ mona (2).jpg (67KB, 561x315px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZ mona (2).jpg
67KB, 561x315px
"Diz, the book!"

"Yup yup!" Dizzy jumps from the pile of wood and swings from the several vines hanging from the roof, asending higher and higher toward the book owner.

"Rachne!, THE BOOK!" the owner shouts.

The monster prematurely rips through the web cacoon surrounding her and bull rushes toward Cole and Mona.

"NIO RUSEN"

The Demon slaps off the balloons as if they were nothing.

"GOU NYUDO"

Mona throws back her cape and lets loose Dozens of Bananna peels across the battlefield.

The demon jumps over them in a single bound. Landing next to and Slapping Mona out of the way. The Demon grabs Cole by the neck as Dizzy reaches the owner. She punches him in the face and grabs his book.

"What now meat? You destroy me your friend goes poof to!"

>A) Suggest a trade. Book for book.
>B) It's worth it... burn the spiders book (High risk)
>C) What do you suggest?
>D) Other.
>>
>>1417517
>>B) It's worth it... burn the spiders book (High risk)
>>
>>1417517
>A) Suggest a trade. Book for book
>>
>>1417517
>>D) Other.
Let's make a deal, Whoever wins get's to decide what to do with all the books.
>>
>>1417549
Big gambler I like the idea.
>>1417541
Fair.
>>1417532
Brutal, anon. You don't need this useless ally anyway~

But without a majority we cant continue.
>>
>>1417558
change>>1417532
to>>1417549
>>
>>1417549
A good ol' 1v1? Is that what your suggesting?
>>
>>1417590
it's fine by me, i don't know about the other other anon tho
>>
>>1417590
How about something other than straight up battling? Like a Race, scavenger hunt, tag, or hide and go seek.
>>
>>1417608
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>1417751
will the spider even accept?
>>
File: ZZZ interesting.jpg (140KB, 503x514px)
ZZZ interesting.jpg
140KB, 503x514px
"WAIT!"

You gain the attention of the entire room with your shout. "I have an idea. We can end this without having to fight any more."

"We're demons... Are you dense, human? We fight, that's our purpose!"

"You are exhausted, we are exhausted, there is no way for you to win without you hearing my idea out."

The spider scoffs at your words. "What would you have us do. Someone must burn here. And I will not go down alone!" It tightens its grip on Cole

"Calm down, calm down!"

Dizzy comes rushing over to your side. "Bro, what are we going to do! We can't lose Mona, or Cole." She whispers in your ear.

"I know..." You look at the Demon and lay forth your suggestion.

>A) Book owner arm wrestle. DC-14
>B) Word game DC-???
>C) Try to just end the fight and everyone walks away DC-15
>D) Vidya (Smart) DC-13

Interesting Idea. Thus, I need to change things up a little. Give me a D20 along with your votes. I'll figure this out somehow!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1417775
>>D) Vidya (Smart) DC-13
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1417775
>D) Vidya (Smart) DC-13
>>
>>1417785
>>1417793
Fuck
Rip mona
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1417775
>>D) Vidya (Smart) DC-13
>>
File: I owe you.png (88KB, 279x230px)
I owe you.png
88KB, 279x230px
>>1417818
Lucky lucky anon. You dun it. JUST barely
>>
"Let's play a game."

"Are you an idiot... I mean, all humans are inferior but wow..."

"So your saying you can't do it? You don't think you can win, is that it?"

The spider scrapes its fangs together in anger. "There is nothing that your kind can defeat me in. NOTHING!"

"Then let's bet on it. You versus her." You say placing your hand on Dizzys head. "If you win you burn her book. If we win we burn yours. Sounds fair right?"

"I hate your kind with a burning passion..." The demon snatches the spell book from Coles hands and tosses it to its master. "What game."

Wow... You can hardly believe that worked... But what games could there possibly be in an abandoned warehouse? You begin looking around the floor for SOMETHING, anything. You check in the breakroom and see your perfect solution "Everybody, get in here"

Your enemies and friends alike walk into the breakroom. You are glad the spider is so exhausted or this plan would have never worked.

"Look what I found"

Beside you stands an old NAMCO arcade game. Classic Pacman and Galiga

"What, do we break it open?! I have no time for this human. Get on with your idea or else."

"Watch." You pat Dizzy on the back. "Show um how it's done"

"Uhhh, sure"

The spider demon looks over Dizzys shoulder as she passes level after level. "This... This is how you would decide a king? It's so simple! Your on!"

The demon pushes Dizzy out of the way and takes over. It instantly loses Dizzys first life trying to grab a Melon... Then it's second...third... Extra life one...two...three...dead. It points to the score Dizzy got and claims it as its own. "Good luck, Meat"

"Uh... But that was... n-nevermind..." Dizzy gets back in front of the box and plays... a masterful game, dodging every ghost and grabbing every fruit. She laps the spider who seems to be getting more angry by the moment knowing it will lose.

>A) It won't honor the agreement. Tackle the owner and rescue the book.
>B) It'll honor the agreement...
>C) Other.
>>
>>1417976
>>A) It won't honor the agreement. Tackle the owner and rescue the book.
>>
>>1417976
>>A) It won't honor the agreement. Tackle the owner and rescue the book.
>>
since my classes are over now We will be running tomorrow @ 6pm to finish of the session
>>
Roll 1d100
first 3.

Let's see how well this wraps up.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1421475
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1421475
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1421475
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1421475
>>
1d100.
First 3.

Lets see how this turns out for you all :^)
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>1421588
>>
>>1421478
>>1421483
>>1421488
>>1421490
Damn. These arent very good rolls.

>>1421588
Pay no heed to this. I messed up.
>>
You try inching closer toward Monas book. But your ability to sneak is underwhelming. The demon catches wind of your attempt to slip past and bashes you in the stomache with one of it's arms.

"Sneaky Rat, trying to cheat me are you?... Tony, the book!"

The owner hands the book off to the spider. "Been nice working with you Arachne... Hope we can do it again someday" The book owner turns and limps from the room, knowing there is only one way this is going to end... he opts to not see his demon, perhaps even his friend, burn and fizzle away before his eyes.

"Games over, Nobody wins!" Arachne grabs either cover of the book with her hands and lifts it to her razor sharp mandables.

"NO!" Cole shouts.

Dizzy turns and Dashes toward the Spider.

>1d100
I wouldn't mess up here if I were you.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1421627
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>1421627
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1421627
>>
File: ZZZ RIP mona.png (686KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZZZ RIP mona.png
686KB, 1024x768px
Dizzy trys rushing to recover the book, even with the enhanced speed of the spell she is to slow. Arachne takes her two razor mandibles and cuts Monas book into three pieces that ignite upon hitting the floor.

A shout of anger and sadness comes from Cole as he tears several pages from Arachnes book. Once it begins burning he tosses it aside and embraces Mona, whom is already beginning to fade away.

Arachne isn't done yet though. It slaps Dizzy aside and rushes you! It's hand comes to a hairs breath away from you before jerking back. Dizzy has grabbed its leg and tosses it back into a wall. But something's Different, Dizzy seems... Off.

"AGGGHHHH" Dizzy shouts as she pounces on the Dazed monster and viciously beat it face in with her bare fists. Your spellbook glows a bright yellow as Dizzy unleashes her fury on the the now, all but disappeared demon.

Even after the book is nothing but ash, Dizzy keeps pounding away into the concrete. Pounding into the indent the spider Demons body had made fro the toss and tha barrage of slugs.

"D-diz, its over."

She doesn't seem to hear you.

>A) Pull Dizzy away. She could be hurting herself.
>B) Check on Cole & Mona
>C) Do nothing.
>D) Other.
>>
>>1421751
>>A) Pull Dizzy away. She could be hurting herself.
>>
>>1421751
>>A) Pull Dizzy away. She could be hurting herself.
>>
>>1421751

>A) Pull Dizzy away. She could be hurting herself.
>>
>>1421751
>>B) Check on Cole & Mona
>>
GQoing to end there for the week. Questions comments and concerns? Now's the time.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.