[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: J3Msc.jpg (33KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
J3Msc.jpg
33KB, 403x403px
No one remembered their tales, their purpose or their demise. The air vibrated as a language long forgotten could be heard, warning of oaths and vows forgotten even longer. Clouds of never seen darkness gathered above the vast distances of the dead wasteland, yet the air stood still, not the gentlest breeze could be felt.
Cracks on the lifeless, dried earth widened and new ones formed as protruding chunks reached up towards the sky, only to then slam back into the surface. As they were crushed into pieces by the forceful impact, metal shapes surfaced. Gauntlets more ancient than any ruins in the Heartless Swamps of the north, tearing into the ground to serve as anchors for their metallic hosts. Armored joints screamed as invisible strength surged through them, forced once again to bend and move at the whims of this mortal realm shackled by laws of nature.

Their screams were

>a plea against the pains to exist in this world
>a declaration of the unending rage trapped within them

as times that have long passed have been disturbed.
>>
first choice to reach 3 votes decides.
>>
>>141303
>A proclamation of indominable will to live, one that won't rest idly by any longer.
>>
>>141298
>A withering Strength to cry out against fate, the very gear that turned the universe

or
>>141306
This is cool
>>
>>141298
>A proclamation of indomitable will to live, one that won't rest idly by any longer.
>>
>>141298

>>141306
>>141334
Seconding
>>
>>141298
>>141306

The answer came from the skies as it opened up, blowing away the whispering sounds with a rainstorm not the most daring of Stormriders would challenge willingly. It's merciless battering of the ground quickly turned it into sludge as if Mother Nature herself had cried out against the unholy event taking place.
Yet unhindered by the mass, more and larger shapes began to rise up one by one, metal breaking free of their earthy prison.
The rain began to violently strike upon them, but could only tear off the remaining grime revealing chestpieces and helmets, shields and swords. They were all robbed of their signs and decorations by the clawing fingers of Time, leaving them visible just enough to make the keenest of eyes haunt their owners with fickle imageries.

>As if the silent warriors were unfit to bear such memories.
>As if the world was unfit to know of their legacy.
>>
>>141347
As if the unholy abomination that brought them back did not want them to know of all past lives, of home and of family
>>
>>142790
Dis
>>
>>141347
>>142790
Drops have found their way through the cracks and openings, running through whatever could be found inside, and leave in a form of dark sludge through the fittings as orderly ranks began to form. Dirt and the filth of ages might have been washed away, but forever distorting the once unparalelled craftmanship, cracks and rust remained.

>It was the announcement of their newfounded allegiance to the endless Time itself.
>They have battled and won against Time itself a long time ago and now bear them as scars to prove their absolute defiance.
>>
>>143676
Forgot name.

Although I am curious why you guys keep doing write-ins when it's not an option. Perhaps the given options are so boring?
>>
>>143691
you should have clearly state that write in is not an option otherwise its a free game
>>
>>144064
This
>>
>>144064
I assumed lack of ">Write-in" is a good enough indicator! Thank you for the tip. Should I bother continuing? Not many people seem to care about this quest
>>
>>144718
Well, if you stop, no one will be interested!
>>
>>143676
>they have battled and won against time itself etc.
>>
abandoned quest?
>>
>>144718
I'm definitely interested. I like where you're going with the duality of the legend, and your passages have made me feel literary feels that I haven't felt in a long time.

Are the write-ins really messing with what you're trying to build? You rolled with it twice so I kind of thought it was probably acceptable, if not desired.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.