[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Epic over the top action movie scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: spaceninja.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spaceninja.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Let's play out an awesome, over the top action movie scene.

>Everything you write happens. Everything you put in the scene exists.
>Every post rolls a 1d20. The outcome decides what happens next (higher = better). It does not affect what you are describing (see above).
>Detailed descriptions get a bonus to their roll.
>I set the scene, you create a character. Anything goes, except hentai/furry/weeb shit.

To make this clear: If you think the hero is a wizard from another dimension, no problem. Or a police officer? Or a guy with a steam powered, cyperpunk rifle? Or a motherfuckin kick ass shaolin monk? No limits.
Let's see if this works out.
The space ninjas mothership is now almost clear, only a couple more rooms remain until you can finally confront the big boss ™
You step through a hissing, steam powered door into a huge hall, almost looks like a ball room. No time for amiring the scenery though, as a dozen space ninjas clad in neon green suits with yellow dots crash through the skylights, brandishing their katanas.
>>
>>1412304
Your a teenager in a trenchcoat, and you walked into your highschool with a scowl on your face as you head into the crowded gymnasium. When you walk inside, pull off the hood, and open the trenchcoat, your mp40 in hand, shout. "FUCKING NORMIES!" as the gun is leveled at the speaker and mag dump upon the balding man.
>>
You didn't even roll a d20 you fucking dipshit, but since nobody else is responding...

Bullet time. The camera follows the bullets, getting closer and closer to the balding principal. You can make out details of his face now, and he's smiling.

He bursts into action, jumping and bending matrix-style. When your MP40 only produces the clicking of an empty mag, he says: "I prepared for this you little shit. I knew this day would come since I saw you carrying around that folder with magic cards and MLP drawings. Now get fucked!"

He waves around his arms, his hands start to glow and with a flick of his wrist, a blue ball of cosmic energy speeds towards you. You black out and wake up in a different dimension.

...so this is how you ended up in this situation. Now that we know your backstory, how about you deal with those twelve space ninjas that just dropped from the ceiling?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1412320
Luckily, we got contacts. The Space Mafia still owes us a favour from that one time we helped take an important shipment of Happy Powder to the fringes of the galaxy, where the deal with the Psychic Coalition went south.
We send a quick message to The Boss with the micro-chip installed in our brain, telling him that we need backup and a batch of explosives. Enough to level the mothership.
Priming our Vibro-gloves and raising our fists, we get into the traditional "BlackHole Boxing" fighting stance. We'll have to wait until backup gets here.
>>
>Pretty sure I need some sort of HP system. You have 5 hp, any roll 5 or lower before any bonus automatically is -1hp. Don't give me shit about this I am making this up while I go suggestions welcome for future quests of the same format. Mobs and bosses will also have HP of some sort.

"Anything for you old bastard! Shipment on it's way to your position, could take a while though.", your hear from nowhere. Telepathy is still fucking weird, even after years of using the chip.

Meanwhile, the space ninjas have formed a circle around you. When you raise your fists, the tension snaps. All twelve of them run towards you, screaming in their weird language. Thanks to the chip in your brain, you understand them: "Get fucked, idiot!"...some things are the same across dimensions. Some come at you with their katanas held high, others throwing shurikens blazing with electric energy, some with no weapons at all.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>1412331
There's a reason BlackHole Boxing is illegal in at least 65 systems. Our special Vibro-gloves are capable of creating small, controlled black holes upon impact with another body, which dissipate after a while. That's what makes this particular fighting style highly lethal and terribly messy. Slamming a fist into the ground, we jump high in the air with our cybernetically augmented feet, leaving the ninjas with a nasty surprise waiting for them.
>>
>>1412336

Three of the green cloaked ninjas don't react quick enough, resulting in a sudden explosion of gore as they get sucked into a hole the size of a penny in a fraction of a second. Good thing the technolog to contain black holes has been developed hundreds of years ago in this dimension.

The rest of the ninjas follow you up in the air with their rocket boots. One is faster than the others, and a rocket powered kick is homing in on your face.
>>
>>1412340
Its bullet time motherfucker.
"You think you have the upper hand, but little does you realise that since you've started the rocket powered kick, there is no way of going back. And that's not all: it is this very velocity which I will use to BEAT you the FUCK UP!"
This move must be perfectly timed or we'll have to face a kick which will probably take our face clean off. Moving to the side, we power our cyber rockets to equal that of the ninja, grab him as he speeds past and spin a full 270 degrees, launching him straight in the direction of the main supporting pillar of the building. "Nothing personal kiddo"
Bullet time, deactivate.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

But not before we roll a dice on the ninjas head for no particular reason.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1412340
>>1412423
>>1412429
My man!

If the anons forget to roll before the voting period is finished, you could make a rolling post for them.
>>
>>1412430
Oh, woops. Forgot to remove the die. What happens if multiple anons roll?
>>
>>1412430
I am new to this, how would I go about creating a rolling post?

>>1412423
With the velocity of a bullet, the ninja hits the metal pillar, bending it enough to tear parts of the roof down. Sharp glass, metal and torn cables fly through the air, creating deadly missiles. While you manage to dodge the worst, one ninja gets strangled by a cable and two more get cleaved in half by the glass and metal debris.

Next post describes how the last 5 ninjas get taken out. That's a reward for rolling a 20 ;)
>>
>>1412433
I take the roll of whoever wrote the description I choose to continue the fight.
>>
>>1412440
The building is collapsing around us, but the fight is all but over. These are highly trained assassins and even if only five remain, they are the five who had the skill to survive up to now. This isn't going to be an easy fight.
But as we prepare our event horizon fighting stance, a flicker of blue light catches our attention from the corner of our eye. We don't know how, but that frequency of light can only mean one thing; a pulse neurton field is about to detonate.
We set one of our cybernetic boots to full power, the other to impact absorption and head straight downwards, only moments before our enemies are engulfed by the blinding explosion of the pulse neutron field.
Rubble is all that are left of the building, and as we struggle to our feet we try to come to terms with what just happened, and with the figure emerging from the clouds of dust and smoke, looming before us.
"Useless grunts, never could do anything right." it says, almost manically.
We resume our event horizon stance.
"I don't know who you are, but the only reason somebody interrupts a fight of mine is because I told them to, or because they're itching for one themselves. And you don't look like the mafia to me."
The figure, now clearer, appears to be wearing Übermensch(TM) mech armour and stands at five times our height.
"The mafia? I'm afraid your friends were sent on a wild goose chase. Its amazing what a little transmission encoding can do, Anon"
"How do you know my name? Who are you?"
"Oh Anon, you and I have been acquainted for a very long time. How could you forget a dear friend such as myself?"
By a process of intricately refined machinery movements, the mech armour removes the helmet.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1412500
But not before displaying some random dice it the GUI.
Shit I did it again.
>>
Next post please post picture, describe or draw the Übermensch (TM) mech armor. Do NOT describe who is piloting it.
>>
"shhh. close your eyes now." She said with a giggle to OP, as she slinked down towards his privates. As OP leaned his head back and exhaled his breath, he felt a pleasant sensation wash over his body he would lean his head back and look up as his arms and legs grew weak, and his breathing grew heavy. But after a moment that was it it, nothing. Why - her head would rise to meet OP's, a syringe in her hand. "Sorry" she teased. "I know it's not what people usually think when they hear chemical castration, but." And it rose, from the hand, behind her back, a large kitchen knife. "I was really hoping we could play a little" and she would laugh, as OP's faggot fencing foil fell victim to a trap.
>>
File: this is your mech for tonight.png (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
this is your mech for tonight.png
54KB, 500x500px
>>1412541
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.