[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ODST QUEST #5 (for real this time)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: odst2.jpg (2MB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
odst2.jpg
2MB, 1920x2159px
>...Initializing QST.exe
>Discord: https://discord.gg/TEDgmFt
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/Telemac39455609
>Welcome back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j05hzwQf8pA

“Dammit Echo, we don’t have time for this bullshit! There’re people on the outside who can help, and every minute we waste here is another minute we risk being abandoned here! I need to get out to contact help, you fuckwit, and talking to Bias is just a way of keeping HIM from killing me as fucking well!”

The whirring in the walls slows.

+Your answer is acceptable. For now. However, I am limiting your armory access to one weapon of your choice. Any deviation from the lit path will be met with incarceration. I cannot allow you to jeopardize Eve.+

So you need to be on your toes around both AIs now. Wonderful.

Another ten minutes of walking along Echo’s path, and you’re met with a door labeled “armory.” Unfortunately, Echo reports:

+The door has been put into security override lock by a system error. I am searching for a way to open the door, but it may be some time.+

“Estimate.”

+3 hours, at the minimum. My system log stretches back for over 100,000 years.+

Oh Jesus fucking Christ.

+Solution, Reclaimer,+ Mendicant rumbles. +The override I mentioned earlier will work on this door. Recommend you suggest to Echo that it bypass security node 234012.+

>Wait it out (timeskip)
>Follow Bias’ advice
>Other?

Sorry about last thread. My life got crazy that weekend, and I was too stressed out to write anything that passed my standards.
>>
run your old quest
>>
>>1411288
Star Wars Warlords Quest will return... soon.
>>
>>1411263
>Follow Bias’ advice
>>
>>1411288
Is that you spoopy?
>>
>>1411307
seconding...
>>
>>1411263
>Follow Bias’ advice
Time is of the essence here and inform ECH0 of such.
>>
“I suggest you bypass security node 234012. That’ll get this door open.”

+Analyzing… you are correct, Mutant. Bypassing… door cycle authorized.+

The door hums open, revealing a long corridor, rotary racks off to the right hand side. On the rotary racks, large boxes, resembling space-freighter cargo cubes, are mounted. Off to the left, odd tubes are lined, marked with runes that your system doesn’t translate - instead, it marks them as names and ranks. A panel on the racks lights up.

+Three selections are available, as they are the only selections your physiology is capable of wielding without additional battleskin support.+

There are silhouettes - a sword, in the old-time medieval fashion, what you’d guess is a rifle, and what looks like a pistol, but with an odd, enclosed shape.

+Descriptions of these weapons are available on request.+

>Describe…
>Sword
>Rifle
>Pistol
>None of these
>Other?
>>
>>1411688
>Sword
Honestly I think that it'd be best if you described them all in a text dump, but barring that...
>>
>>1411688
>>Describe…
Which one of these have the best stealth or assault options?
>>
>>1411688
Could you just do all of them?
>>1411699
The sword would be cool, but unless we get some physical upgrades it wont be very useful.
>>
+For stealth or close quarters, my suggestion is the sword. It is effective and has gravitic assist systems to decrease wield weight and increase strike power.+

(BTW, write in from a B& who's voting through the Discord. He says:
>Largest weapon we could transport and a dolly of some kind.)
>>
>>1411747
Shit. foc it. I'll vote for it. ONI will love us.
>>
>>1411747
>>1411751
Yes, let's do this. They haven't seen firepower until they've seen THIS.
>>
>>1411688
>Describe…
Do you have anything like a force field, used to see then in movies?
Hard Light arm shield get
>>
>>1411770
+Confirmed. Unfortunately, the emitter is to large for you to carry effectively. This would require battleskin support.+
>>
>>1411747
Fuck it sword it is then
>>
+The largest weapon in storage is a single-discharge experimental antimatter beam cannon. Unfortunately, the prototype's blast radius exceeds its range.+
>>
>>1411688
>>Describe…
>>1411834
So what about the biggest weapon we can use without killing ourselves and still bring back?
>>
>>1411836
>>1411834
This.
Also. lest get into the argument that a battle suit is not really a weapon.
>>
>>1411834
>>1411883
>>1411836
Sure, let's get into that argument while we're carting our sweet near gear.
>>
+Analyzing... The largest weapon you could carry is a usually battlesuit mounted heavy plasma projector. Without a battlesuit, its onboard energy cell could generate 4 seconds of sustained fire.+

>Describe
>Make a selection
>>
>>1412093
Ok ECH0 we'll take the sword. Can you by any chance give us a small something for Eve...Kinda too remember her heritage, you know?

Take Sword and lets go go go, ONI will love it
>>
>>1412093
can we have the battle-suit? does it have shields?
>>
File: ancientsword.jpg (3KB, 392x128px) Image search: [Google]
ancientsword.jpg
3KB, 392x128px
2 votes in the discord for the sword. It wins.

"The sword, then," you say. "And can I get something for Eve, as well?"

+Eve is an infant, and would not be able to utilize any of the weapons in this armory.+

"Not hearing a no~"

+...Confirmed. Items located. Stand clear of the racks.+

You take a few steps back, and are suddenly very glad that Echo warned you. The racks spin and shift faster than your eyes can track, one slamming into place so quickly it looks like it dropped out of slipspace. Another one drops in beside it, interestingly marked with what look like medieval House Crests.

You open the one on the left, the larger. Within is a sword, as promised, and an interesting harness with pockets and what look like magnetic strips. You hold the sword over the one at your waste and it magnetizes into place. What Echo said about the gravity drives are true - you can't feel it at your waist at all.

>(cont.)
>>
File: Helmet by Mynori.png (67KB, 250x301px)
Helmet by Mynori.png
67KB, 250x301px
The next one contains pic related. Art by @Mynori/RUSTanon! PRAISE HIM. a helmet, oddly ancient in aesthetic, aside from the visor, obviously. The same crests that are on the crate are present on the helmet. You set down Eve - she's still sleeping - and pick up the helmet. It has an unfilled chip slot, that looks about the size of your helmet's microchip.

>Switch to the Ancient Helm
>Keep your own helmet
>>
>>1418343
Can you do anything to make this comparable with my own armour's systems?
If yes

No if not.
>>
>>1418343
>>1418343
>>Switch to the Ancient Helm
We can always grab another standard ODST helmet if this one has problems.
>>
>>1418343
>>Switch to the Ancient Helm
>>
>>1418343
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.