[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roll Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x209px
You are in the midst of a civil war. You are at a military camp. Fantasy setting. Reply to this topic with an action. Based on your the last digit of your roll I will determine how that action turned out. Go.
>>
>>14086
We are a race of Treants
>>
And we are the Imperial branch fighting off the rebel Treants
>>
>>14086
we are losing the war
>>
>>14106
You are a sort of hybrid. Your skin is composed of hard tree bark, but your body underneath is normal. You can shove your feet in the dirt to very slowly regenerate.
>>
>>14131
I check my inventory
>>
>>14086
whats our role within the army, branch etc.
>>
>>14127
The rebel treants are fighting for the freedom of a famous treant who comitted a somewhat controversial crime. He broke the law, but exposed some corruption of the government. However, this corruption is somewhat justified.
>>
>>14128
We are close to being defeated, but have an incredibly slim chance of winning (If someone fights and rolls a 9 our losing status in the war in negated)
>>
>>14140
You find an incredibly annoying pillow that won't stop screaming. He is incapable of being removed from your inventory. His name is Robert :). You have 1/10 spaces filled in your inventory.
>>
>>14205
Ask Robert why he is screaming
>>
>>14164
Low ranking soldiers. Medium-high casualty rate. Medium-low death rate.
>>
>>14205
wonder why the fuck we own a pillow that keeps screaming named robert we cant get rid off
>>
>>14219
It is to repel the enemy. It is a sort of dog-whistle to them for some reason. Any enemy who gets within 10 feet of Robert is rendered permanently deaf, any enemy who is within 50 feet will suffer permanent hearing damage and anyone within 100 feet is strangly compelled to run away. Roberts screaming can now be suppressed at will. He is able to be summoned at any time and takes up no space in your inventory anymore. Your inventory is 0/15 filled (+5 max space from Roberts pillow case)
>>
>>14254
Your thought is clouded from the screaming, but you remember a fuzzy memory of a sort of anthropomorphism spell, that turns anything into a living being. However, this is all you can remember.
>>
>>14265
inquire to our superiors about the movement of the army. to our knowledge the regional hq of the guerillas is merely a few miles away

also inquire about how a dogwhistle affects treants but not us, when we are treants
>>
>>14086
check our surroundings
>>
>>14265
Recall our unique powers and abilities
>>
>>14290
You trip and fall on a rock, and you are knocked out.
>>
>>14303
You notice nothing out of the ordinary but an old abandoned witches house.
>>
>>14392
Wake up
>>
>>14305
You have tree branch bones that are noticibly stronger than any other bones. Your skin has a natural brownish and rough complexion, but nothing else. You need has a significantly less water than most.
>>
>>14408
You wake up with a slight headache. Your tree powers have negated this.
>>
>>14405
can we do fire spells?
>>
>>14464
Request orders from our superiors
>>
>>14480
No.
>>
>>14511
You think they tell you to go out. The signal is fuzzy and they seem somewhat distressed, but orders are orders.
>>
>>14525
Where are we now?
>>
>>14535
An abandoned enemy campsite. Abandoned in a hurry. Strange.
>>
>>14585
Scavenge for any supplies
>>
>>14597
You found a decent amount. Nothing too crazy.
>>
>>14613
What did we find?
>>
>>14585
use robert
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.