[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Grease Monkey: Part 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (47KB, 590x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 590x410px
20 miles East of Yuma, AZ
198X
5 years after the End

Previous thread
>>1380442

Discord Temp link, request or find me in the general /qst/ discord if expired
https://discord.gg/rmPnC
---

You are 22 year old Hank Dalton. You just got knocked on your ass and your ears ring like a motherfucker. Holy shit, where'd Garcia go? You swore he was right at the top of...oh wait, he's right next to you. Well, some of him. Head, shoulders, one arm minus the hand. Not much of his face left, mostly skull. The rest of him is...oh Christ fuck it's everywhere. You didn't know the dude too well but he didn't deserve this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=331kyZ9OXMc

Despite your ringing ears Chief's voice is loud and clear in your head.

"Garcia gets to rest now. You don't. Get up, our ride just got here." Chief helps you to your feet and the world slowly comes back into focus. You look down and see Jim sprinting up the hill. His eyes light up when he sees you.
"HANK!"

You grin. "What?"

Jim laughs in relief. "God damn man, don't scare me like-" some odd-looking piece of debris catches his eye and he trails off, the levity draining from his face as he realizes who it used to be part of. "Aw hell."

As the three of you trudge down the hill, mindful of your wounded leg, you notice the Riviera's missing hood and clawed fender.

"Dude, what happened to the Riv?"

"Bears," says Jim.

Zoe waves from the Blazer when you come into view. The Blazer has all its body panels attached but looks fucking horrible. Are those guts hanging off the bumper? Hey, who's that girl sitting in between Zoe and Hawkins?

"Oh yeah, there was also a whole mess of coyotes like last time."

"Wait," says Chief, "Skinwalkers can't control animals. Was the Wendigo there?"

"Yeah," says Jim, "Zoe shot that damn buzzard right out of the sky."

Chief stops dead in his tracks.
"Did you see where it landed?"

Jim shakes his head. "Not exactly."

"Damn," says Chief, and continues walking.

"Who's the girl?" you ask Jim.

"Zoe found her in the trunk of a '68 Fury," he says, "I think they was gonna sacrifice her or something."

"Not just sacrifice," says Chief. "They were probably gonna fucking eat her." You and Jim both stare, horrified. "But you guys fucked their ritual up good. No girl, no Wendigo, they got nothing right now."

Jim turns pale. "Her friend's still with them! Another little girl!"

Chief groans. "The ritual won't work right without the Wendigo," he says, "But that doesn't mean those sick bastards won't still try."

You're now at the foot of the hill. Zoe is off by the Riv and the half decapitated road pirate, checking out that nifty grenade launcher that could have turned you into soup meat like Garcia. Hawkins and the girl are still sitting in the gore-streaked Blazer.

A) Tell Hawkins the bad news
B) Jim or Chief can do that. Go talk to Zoe about the grenade launcher
>>
>Tell Hawkins the bad news
>>
>>1403543
>A) Tell Hawkins the bad news
The M60 seems to be missing/busted as well.
>>
>>1403647
It's slag, sadly.
>>
>>1403549
>>1403647
"Where's Garcia?" asks Hawkins.

Around. "He's gone," you manage.

Hawkins, face blank, opens the door with his good arm and hops out of the Blazer, pausing to grab an Uzi out of the footwell. The girl just sits and stares. He approaches the corpse of the man who killed his partner with slow deliberate strides, brandishing his machine pistol.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Hawkins screams, kicking the corpse in its dead nuts so hard the whole body lifts up and moved a few inches over. Zoe backs away as he aims the Uzi, folding stock pressed to his good shoulder, and fires off a burst into the middle of the corpse's chest. The dead man's face is mostly gone, but there's plenty of him left to blast to smithereens and Hawkins puts the Uzi to work, mangling various body parts one by one while screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs.

A) Try to calm Hawkins, maybe he should hit some weed or something
B) Let him work this out
>>
>>1403808
>Try to calm Hawkins
Poor guy, working it out would be good but on the other hand ammo.
>>
>>1403808
>A) Try to calm Hawkins
There are plenty of other motherfuckers who need some lead in their system, stat.
>>
>>1403808
>B) Let him work this out
>>
>>1403808
By the time you get over to Hawkins he's already emptied his first magazine and is still ranting while struggling to insert a second one, not an easy thing to do one-handed.

"Some redskin savage shoots me with an arrow that makes me cough up fucking spiders, a goddamn BEAR fucks my arm up and now I can't even save my best fucking friend!"

You tap him on the shoulder and he jumps.
"Don't fuckin touch me," he snaps, tears in his eyes.

You take a deep breath. Here goes. "Hey, we've all been having a shitty day. And it looks like you got the worst of it, by far. But this," you gesture to the corpse which is pretty much half lead half hamburger at this point, "ain't helping nobody. Not you, not me, not even Garcia. And especially not that little girl that's stuck out there with some twisted scumfucks that are gonna eat her if we don't get there before sundown." Hawkins stares down at the ground now, his anger slowly dissipating.

"This dude don't need no more lead in him. Save the rest for the psycho motherfuckers between us and that girl."

Hawkins sits down on the Riviera's fender, sets the Uzi in his lap, and begins to sob. Chief approaches the two of you and pulls you aside."

"You did good," he says, "I'll take it from here."

Shit, you ain't arguing. Nice to be relieved from "talk down the wounded cop who's mad with grief" detail. You nod and walk over to Jim and Zoe who've been standing watching the whole mess unfold.

"Anyone holding?" you ask, "I think Hawkins needs it."

"Oughta be bout half a joint in the ashtray," says Jim.

"I got a whole one," says Zoe, "Big-ass Bob Marley spliff."

Damn, you really didn't think she was cool like that. "Nice, where'd you get it?"

"That dude in the black Plymouth Fury, after I killed him."

"Wait," says Jim, "you took a random joint off a dead drug dealer? Pre-rolled?"

"Yeah," says Zoe incredulously, "Why's that matter?"

"Cause we don't know what's in it," says Jim.

"Fine," says Zoe, "You can inspect it if you want, I've got it right-" She attempts to stick her hand into a nonexistent pocket in her sweatshirt. One that would be there on her leather jacket. "Shit."

The young curly-haired blond girl is walking toward you, wearing said jacket. With the joint in her hand, already lit.

"Oh," she says, exhaling smoke, "Hi. Hank, right? I'm Del. You're cute." She giggles. "Not quite as cute as Lawrence, but...hey, do you wanna hit this? I didn't mean to bogart it." She offers it to you.

A) It's just weed, hit that shit
B) Stomp it out
C) Give it to Chief, maybe he knows what's in there
>>
>>1404876
>C) Give it to Chief, maybe he knows what's in there
[paranoia increases]
>>
>>1404876
>>
>>1404876
>>
File: 1382246860702.jpg (296KB, 759x852px) Image search: [Google]
1382246860702.jpg
296KB, 759x852px
>>1404876
>C) Give it to Chief, maybe he knows what's in there
Acid.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1073x841px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1073x841px
>>1404876
When you get to Chief it seems as if Hawkins is somewhat back. He might not need the weed after all. At least he's not crying anymore, that was hard to watch. After you explain the issue Chief takes the joint, sniffs it, then takes a small puff into his mouth without fully inhaling. He swishes the smoke around in his mouth for a second, then winces and spits it out.

"It's no drug," he says, "But there's something in here that shouldn't be. Don't smoke it." He pockets it.

Zoe looks over at Del guiltily. "What's gonna happen to her?"

Jim interrupts before Chief can answer. He's pissed. "You're fired from your babysitter gig," he says. "She's riding with us so we can keep an eye on her."

"Uh, Mister...Chief," says Del, "Should I be freaking out right now?"

"Nah," says Chief, "Matter of fact ai think you're about the only one of us here who could smoke that and handle it. Might be a little stronger high than you're used to, but you'll be fine if you don't fight it."

There's not much time left, so you hop in the Riviera and take off for Skinwalker Ranch. Jim rides shotgun, Del and Chief are in the back seat, Zoe and Hawkins follow. It's good to be back behind of the wheel, though you'd prefer your El Camino if you had a fully functional clutch leg. The cool thing about having no hood is you can check out the engine while you drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zmtmgswHw

"Hey man check it out, you can see the throttle linkage working!"

Jim isn't nearly as enthused as you about his Riviera's sudden rattiness. "Fuuuck man, the fender we might could weld and bondo but I'ma need a windshield, a hood..."

"Well dang, why not just put a 6-71 on this sumbitch and leave the hood off?"

Jim ponders this, intrigued. "Well shit, I was already thinkin I oughta get Molly's Machine in El Centro to build this 425 into a 467. Maybe we oughta look for a blower too. Course, I'd prefer a Paxton cause-"

"You guys got any other tapes?" Del asks, kinda whinily. "Sorry, I'm just not feeling this."

"Case of tapes under my seat," says Jim, "Have at it."

Delilah dives down to get the case, then sets it in her lap and opens it for perusal.

"Skynyrd, Foghat, Joe Walsh," Del mutters, unimpressed. "Oh, T Rex is kinda nice."

"Oh hey," Chief exclaims, "Steve Miller!"

"Does it have Abradadabra on it?" asks Del.

Chief studies the back of the tape carefully in the dying desert sunlight.
"It does not," he reports.

"This one please," says Del, passing a tape up to Jim, who chuckles, ejects Sabbath and slides in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppYgrdJ0pWk

You can't help but crack up when Chief's deep and stern voice harmonizes with Del's high and slightly off key one at "I'm not the kind of girl who gives up ju-ust like tha-at, oh no-o-o".

You're nearly there. About a half mile ahead, right before the exit, you see a gutted school bus parked across the road.

A) Have Zoe blow it the fuck up
B) Try to go around
>>
>>1408083
>B) Try to go around
>But have Zoe be ready to blast it at the first sign of trouble.
>>
File: 64buick01.jpg (235KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
64buick01.jpg
235KB, 800x533px
>>1408083
B) Blow up whoever shows their ugly mug.

A 1964, but it has a 425 and a 6-71.
>>
File: 1980_Toyota_Pickup.jpg (76KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1980_Toyota_Pickup.jpg
76KB, 580x435px
>B) Try to go around

We need more offroad vehicles
please give us a jap pickup
>>
File: The_Peacemaker.jpg (133KB, 876x534px) Image search: [Google]
The_Peacemaker.jpg
133KB, 876x534px
>>1408083
>B) Try to go around

>>1408284
>Pickup truck
>Not just putting literal tank treads on a Charger.
How do you expect to get to Valhalla with that attitude?
>>
>try to go around
>>
>>1408284
You can offroad anything, if ya want to
>>
>>1408432
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>1408119
>>1408138
>>1408284
>>1408350
Roll 1d100

The mid 70s GMC "Colander" you looted in thread 4.5 is a K15 4x4. Just currently not that great to drive right now cause of all the blood, shot-out glass and the multitude of bullet holes that gave it its name.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1408530
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>1408530
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1408530
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1408530
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1408530
>>
File: IMG_2949.png (30KB, 731x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2949.png
30KB, 731x733px
>>
File: IMG_2948.png (25KB, 709x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2948.png
25KB, 709x726px
>>
File: skinwalkers.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalkers.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
I realized something. What's gonna happen to all the corpses in our wake?
>>
File: 1475161916227.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1475161916227.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
Is OP kill?
>>
File: P16.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P16.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
RIP Niggertits, Walt Kowalski'd against a roadblock.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>1416212
>>1416317
Not dead yet. TLGM will return soon. Dealing with QM curse shit, trying to (finally) transfer this Suburban into my name and it turns out the girl who sold it to me for $500 never completed the transfer of ownership from her dad so I gotta get her dad to sign some extra form. It's getting taken care of now, just kinda fucked me up spending half the day at the DMV and not accomplishing shit. #PrayForThePussyWagon
>>
File: 1492572317318.png (627KB, 684x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492572317318.png
627KB, 684x479px
rip Niggertits
>>
>>1416317
Just realized this says Walt Kowalski. I doubt I will ever intentionally provoke a house full of gook gangsters to shoot me by reaching into my pocket for a lighter.
>>1427886
New thread
>>1429294
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.