[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mage Quest 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Mage RP Pic 4.jpg (223KB, 637x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Mage RP Pic 4.jpg
223KB, 637x1178px
You are Frazer Volkov, a recently resurrected spirit imbued with the powers of a dying mage, who has left you with everything they have, including a large fortress known as Stonebreaker Keep, as well as all the staff that work there. Written on his death note, the mage, Haegoth Eldar, has told you to seek power, to improve your abilities, and to grow as strong as possible. As of now, you are a stone-skinned juggernaut, with superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes, who can regenerate from wounds quickly after they have been made. You stand next to Helga, a young warrior who has spent the last few years living alone in the woods, honing her skill with her glaive. You stand at the entrance of Stonebreaker Keep, with a young adolescent girl named Amy Wells, your new Inquisitor. You have inherited ownership of this stronghold, so it's about time that you check it out.
>>
By the way, here is the chosen character card for this roleplayer:

Magic Types: Juggernaut (Larger body and incredible endurance) - Super Human (Increased Strength, Speed, Durability, and Reaction Time. Basically three times stronger than an average man) - Regeneration (Wounds heal much faster than normal. Minor wounds heal within minutes, major wounds heal within hours or days. Only works if you have enough magical energy)

Skills: Unarmed Combat (Self Explanatory) - Survivalism (Also Self Explanatory) - Mysticism (You are naturally more adept at learning magic and master it more easily)

Follower: Helga

Equipment: Leather armor - Thunderfists

Base: Fortress

Staff: Eight Guards - Spy - Eight workers - Two Chef - 18 Serfs - Four hunters - Apprentise - Steward - Inquisitor
>>
Mage Quest Part 1: >>1393141
>>
>>1398104
oh boy this never did live did it. Try again tomorrow?
>>
I was checking the first forum because... You know, there's not much there? Anywho my response still stands.
>>
I tried running part two of this quest line, but no one responded. I'll try it again this afternoon
>>
>>1401379
You know that the first thread isnt even in autosage yet right?
Just continue off of that thread.
>>
>>1401379
I'll be here this afternoon. I've been looking at the previous quest for an update.
>>
Just to let everyone know, the quest has been continued on the original thread, Mage Quest 1
>>
NOW the quest is being continued on this thread. Let us begin.
>>
let do this!
>>
>>1404663
Ooookay boss
>>
>>1404663
Can you link to the part where we left off? Because you know, there's no prompt to reference in this thread.
>>
"A noble enough quest, but not one that I have to follow. What will happen if I choose not to follow in this quest?" Jaegor strokes his beard and twirls his staff in his hands as he listens. "No one ever said you had to follow the quest. But reincarnations of the Grand Mage are always drawn to the allure of power and wisdom. It is a desire of the soul, I suppose."
He once again stands and begins walking laboriously around the table, speaking to you in a respectful tone. "I have been steward to the reincarnations of the Grand Mage since I was a young boy, and through all that time, I have seen twelve reincarnations. Twelve lives I saw live and die before my very eyes. And not a single one of them strayed from the path. For they were drawn to it by the threads of fate. And these threads guided them towards power... whether that would lead towards a peaceful end, or a tragic death."

>"I don't believe in Fate."

>"So I have no choice in the matter?"

>"Why me, of all people?"

>Write in
>>
Mage Quest Part 1: >>1393141
>>
>>1407803
>"I don't believe in Fate."
>>
Sorry, just waiting for another response or two
>>
>>1407803
>>"I don't believe in Fate."
We're the masters of our own destiny.

>>1407990
That's fine.
>>
>>1407821
>>1407995
Supporting
>>
>>1407995
supporting
>>
"I don't believe in Fate." Jaegar nods, looking over the map of the world. "A fair enough answer. But tell me something, Frazer Volkov, what is it that you want, more than anything else? Your old life is gone, and it can never come back. What you see here is everything that you have. An impenetrable fortress, filled with loyal subjects. Magical power and potential, beyond belief. And a wide and unknown world, waiting to be explored, or conquered, or united... So tell me, Frazer..." Frazer looks straight at you for a moment, as if he wasn't blind. "If you do not wish to follow the path of the Grand Mage, then what exactly do you want?" Helga looks at you with a mixture of curiosity and concern. Jaegar shakes his head apathetically. "That question, I shall let you answer on your own. But for now, you are a powerful mage with great potential. And if you truly do wish to grow in strength, then I know how a mage of your standards could do it." Jaegar waves his hand over the map, and it zooms in on Stonebreaker Keep. From your view, it is a massive, unsymmetrical, pentagonal stone keep, with a tall spiral tower on each point, and one large tower in the middle, where you are now. Zooming out slightly, you see a small village next to a lake. For some reason, you see bright lights coming from it, as if a festival of sorts is going on. However, as you expand the image of the village, you see that it is on fire, and that it is suffering an attack from a band of orcs. "It appears that Felkor Village is under attack by Orcs yet again," Jaegar says, stroking his beard. "Saving that village could increase your reputation."

>"What could I do?"

>"Sounds like a waste of time."

>"Show me something else I could do."

>Write in
>>
Jaegar looks right at you* not Frazer
>>
>>1408037
"Nice thing that, really. Why not save some innocents? But honestly I just want to do something, I feel great"
>>
>>1408043
supporting
>>
"Nice thing that, really. Why not save some innocents? But honestly I just want to do something, I feel great." Jaegar chuckles slightly and shakes his head. "Well then you had better get down there. Here," he pulls a cloth off of a large mirror, with a silver ornate frame. "Stepping into this mirror will bring you anywhere within five miles of this mirror, so it's good for getting to the front door or any locations close by. In this case, it can be used to head into the village quickly. Go now." The mirror begins to glow, and through it you see the village, burning and running rampant with orcs.

>Step through the mirror.

>Change your mind, let's do something else.

>Write in
>>
>>1408149
>Step through the mirror.
>>
>>1408161
Supporting. Lets teleport near the village, not in it.
>>
You step into the mirror, and you and Helga suddenly find yourselves on a hill overlooking the burning village. You can see orcs in scrapped up armor running around, killing and maiming as they please. Civilians run about, screaming, trying to hide, as the orcs slaughter everyone in sight, indiscriminately. Helga grimaces with anger and disgust. "Orcs are horrible creatures. They rampage about the countryside in large tribes, destroying small villages that are too far off to defend themselves. It's terrible. Let's get in there, shall we?"

>Nod, and head into the village

>Step back and take a good look at the village, noting landmarks and specific areas of orc infestation.

>Run for it, this isn't worth it.

>Write in
>>
>>1408183

>Step back and take a good look at the village, noting landmarks and specific areas of orc infestation.
Stretch while doing so, then run like a madman using all the strength and agility available to jump and run to the village.
>>
>>1408191
>>
You step back and take a good look at the village. It is very small, only about a mile or two wide, with many wooden huts and shacks. There is a stone church, in which many orcs are surrounding a locked door, banging on it hard. It looks as if they are going to break in soon. There is also a larger shack in which multiple men holding fishing spears fight off the orcs as best they can, although they are clearly fighting an uphill battle. Finally, many orcs are gathered on a hill outside the village, carrying torches and shouting insults and encouragement to their fellow orcs. Helga sighs heavily. "We've gotta pick a spot to help out. We could help out those resisting guys, but it looks like there might be people inside that church. Or we could take down their reinforcements over there. What should we do?"

>Go to the church, and help the possible innocents inside.

>Fight with the resistance, the more the merrier.

>Go destroy the orc reinforcements.

>Stay back and watch.

>Write in
>>
>>1410384
>Go to the church, and help the possible innocents inside.

If there are no orcs inside, dash back off to the resistance.
>>
>>1410384
>>Go to the church, and help the possible innocents inside.
reinforcements will probably go after that area once we enter and start pushing them back
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.