[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undead Civ #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Hey everyone! New thread for the undead civ quest, lot of people having different opinions about the new thread, but lets put that aside for the thread; sound good?
Old posts here:
#1: > http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46883160/
#2: > http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46901397/
#3: > http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46942288/

Also if you want, please feel free to link awesome, theme related music!

You feel helpless for the first time in over 3000 years, the thought of losing another partner is maddening. All you wanted to do was perhaps see a play with Maria, romance the evening away, and deal with Judith’s promise before dawn. And now you are in a fight for your unlife, watching Maria fight Frollo for control of a sharp hairpin. Its hard to stay focused with holy pain searing you. To your horror, the portion of cross begins to make your skin flake into ash. This is a bad sign. Across the floor, the other portion of cane that Frollo was about to use on you lays on the floor about five feet. Slowly you inch your way to the cane, hoping to use it to get the necklace off. While this is happening, the two combatants have gone to the floor, Frollo on top of Maria. He is able to hit her hand on the hard wood floor, scattering the hairpin away from the two combatants.

“You have been seduced by the devil’s minion girl, your mind and soul belong to the prince of lies and you will burn for this.” He growls, a manic glint in his eye “I didn’t want to hurt you, but you give me no choice… my god have mercy on your soul” with strong hands, he wraps his fingers around Maria’s neck; squeezing the air from her windpipe. You reach the broken cane, with shaking fingers you try to pry the necklaces from your skin and attempt to get it over your head. Each second another second you have to hear the sound Maria fighting to breath. You manage to finally slip of f the necklace…and you are hungry.

The sounds of bones popping, and flesh growing as bat wings grow from your arms fill the room. But Frollo pays this no mind, intent on choking life out of Maria. You lunge on the man, just as Maria’s eyes rolled to the top of her head. Snarling and growing come from your fanged mouth as the priest curses you. Books and hunting trophies falling of their hangers and clatter on the floor. You claw, and bite, and thrash the thrice-cursed priest

>What do we do to him?
>>
Feed on him until he's unconscious,then tie him up for use in fleshcrafting experiments.
>>
>>13965
OH SHIT SON, SOME FUCKING UNDEAD CIV!
>We make him a thrall
>>
>>14204
Switching to this,but we should also feed on him,just a little. We can still use him for fleshcrafting later,after all.
>>
>>13965
Bite his neck and suck him dry.
>>
>>13965
Tear him apart! Make it hurt!
>>
>make him a thrall but give him the worst job you can.
Like cleaning poop or make him eat weird things so you can laugh at him.
>>
>>13965
End him. He hurt someone dear to us and we should not give him the chance to do it again.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>
>>14180

Seconded.

We need quality production.
>>
>>15392
Trip'd
>>
>>13965
I vote again for thralling him and doing weird and wacky things to his body.
>>
File: Playdough.jpg (400KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Playdough.jpg
400KB, 1500x1500px
>>15432

That's the spirit of this campaign!
>>
thrall him and force him to burn crosses.
>>
>>15454
Tell him to move or destroy or hide all religious icons in town
>>
Not only experiment on him, but corrupt him...

He should not be a thrall but rather someone we break, someone we turn. He shall become a dark priest/necromancer/cultist with our gratuitous aid.

Also, make him grotesque.
>>
Finally make a man/beast transmutation.
>>
Guys, can we just create a Nina after three threads of waiting? Im not complaining, but there's been enough build up.
>>
>>15498
That's what we're doing with Archer. Make a mockery of this priest's form, turn him into a monster, but keep it more or less human - twist the form it believes God has granted it into something evil. Then, we continue to break his will (NOT thralling!) until he serves us with dark powers instead of faith.
>>
>>15517

Why don't we make them BOTH Ninas?

The Arrow can be a hog-man, as he was once swift and quick-witted, while the priest can be a snake-man, for obvious reasons.
>>
So right now, we agreed to not thrall the priest but to break him normally and turn the once man of God into our twisted occult practices?
>I don't know what a Ninas is?
>>
File: Nina.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nina.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>15635

Look, what the majority is voting for is not "normal".

This is what a Nina is:

It's two bodies (one animal) being forcefully fused together.
>>
>>15498
Changing my vote to this
>>
>>15665
Oh then I'm all for combining these men with animals. But I think we should cross the priest with a crow. He can be our shaman making skelly jellys for us.
>>
Post never
>>
What happened?
>>
>>13965
>>13965
The vampire civ is back. I was sad I searching vampire gave no result but here it is. NOw I can play.
>>
WHile waiting fro OP (may he sometimes return)

What creatures do you think inhabit this land?

And what are ghouls and how they function?
>>
As fo rthe quest, we shold hold the priest down and allow Maria to kill him.

Corrupt Maria is more important then a new pet.

>"Maria, I can't hold him for long"
>>
File: varghulf.jpg (25KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
varghulf.jpg
25KB, 500x631px
>>16705
I'm a big fan of warhammer's interpretation of ghouls. They're basically humans that resorted to cannibalism and over the generations began to adapt claws, fangs, and spines to better collect their meals. It's up to OP though for what he wants in the end.
>>13965
As for Frollo, once again drawing from warhammer I vote for torturing him and turning him into a vampire, then we starve him until he becomes a feral monstrous beast (pic related, it's a varghulf, basically what I described)
>>
I really don't think that we should just turn a PRIEST into a normal monster/Nina. It's more insulting to him and his religion to twist him into a mockery of the religion; in the future, we could even have the church desecrated and have him lead unholy masses there, depending on what we've done with him.

Seconding >>15488
>>
Come back to us OP!
>>
File: 59627304.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59627304.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
Hey guys, I am going to try post today. But I have to be honest, finals are kinda killing me. Would it be totally cool with you guys to do this thread over again some other day?
>>
>>19158
No problem for me. Your finals are way more important,bro. Do you have a twitter or something? It's useful for telling people when quests will start and stuff.
>>
>>19158
Hi there.
The real life is of course more important.

A way to know when the thread will be up would be cool. (otherwise I will as always end up readind it on suptg)
>>
>>19180
>>19210

Never had a twitter before. I'll make an account though.
>>
>>19158

As long as the next thread starts with us finally making a transmutation, totally.

Good luck OP!
>>
https://twitter.com/The_New_Guy_4ch
You can follow me here!
>>
>>13965
Any idea when you'll be able to do this over?

By the way we should subdue him and make him Maria's first meal.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.